Trudeau cuckolding in action

>"If neither [CO2] price nor cap and trade is in place by 2018, the government of Canada will implement a price in that jurisdiction," he said.

>Trudeau said the proposed price on carbon dioxide pollution should start at a minimum of $10 a tonne in 2018, rising by $10 each year to $50 a tonne by 2022.

>Provinces and territories that choose a cap-and-trade system must decrease emissions in line with both Canada's target and with the reductions expected in jurisdictions that choose a price-based system.

>Whatever model a province chooses, Trudeau said, it will be revenue neutral for the federal government, with any revenues generated under the system staying in the province or territory where they are generated.

>Trudeau insisted the plan will be good for the economy, good for innovation and good for jobs.

There you have it folks. Taxation and quotas on fossil fuels will be GOOD for an economy that's nowhere near a booming inflation, and having less money in the hands of the private sector will surely allow them to step outside their comfort zone and innovate.

Trudeau thinks he can spend our money better than us when he seems to have failed Econ 101.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/the-level-of-disrespect-shown-by-the-prime-minister-and-his-government-today-is-stunning-brad-wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_temperatures_in_Canada
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475557040465.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be one of the largest oil producers in the world
>Muh offsets

carbon tax is fine.

In BC I get a tax rebate of over 1200per year from the carbon tax because its revenue neutral.

its him spending money on all this other useless shit like rapefugees that worries me

>Cuckdeau successfully reduces Canada's carbon emissions
>China and the rest of the world continues shitting out dioxides of carbon by the assload, perhaps even making up for Canada's loss
Even if Trudeau wins, we lose.

if you don't tax carbon emissions, they win

to be fair, oil is not a commodity in modern society (rather, it is a *necessity* for many people e.g. to get to work), so it is not dictated by the normal supply/demand mumbo-jumbo (since people cannot go without it, the demand stays more or less constant).

In theory, a carbon price would work if the market has enough time to adjust.

I doubt Trudeau understands this tho
>muh progressive causes

Will tax rebates even apply to businesses in any meaningful way? Farmer Bill, who uses oil-based farming equipment, may have to board up his barn because the cost of his diesel shot up way too much.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Even if fossil fuels costs more, people are still forced to buy it because they absolutely need it. Carbon usage may go down because of carbon tax -- but because people become bankrupt.

Canadians deserve this.

if your business is dependent on oil you will be fucked by it.

if you don't use oil then you will make a lot more money from it.

it will cause a shift away from fossil fuels to renewables or other energy sources. Its revenue neutral so there is no net gain or loss, just individual winners and losers.

I'm all for switching to renewables, and I wouldn't even care (though neither support) a tax that forces people to adopt them. It's just that fossil fuels are cheaper, more efficient, and more available than renewables right now. Trudeau is doing this far too early, having us jump ship from a yacht to a rickety boat.

R U jokin M8?

The price of oil has gone from $2 to $4 back to $2 then $1.70 then $3 then $2.50 all within the last 5 years.

Do you really think adding a $10 tax per TONNE of CO2 is going to make a difference? That equates to like fucking 5 or 10 cents a gallon!

LOLOLOL there are literally billions of people on this earth who use next to no fossil fuels, and would LOOOOOVEEEEE the life enrichments brought upon by them

Cuckdeau and anyone advocating carbon pricing should be hanged for treason as they are committing economic crimes against the nation and will destroy our standard of living

do these retards no understand basic economics

>use less fuels
>price of fuels goes down
>poorer nations can afford fuels
>poorer nations use more fuels

literally transferring the wealth of energy from canada to third world nigger holes

most renewables dont pay for themselves economically or resource wise (solar being prime example)

hydro , geothermal and nuclear should be world staples wherever feasible

biodiesel idnt efficient enough yet
solar doesn't make up for panel construction
wind is limited to specific areas

retarded idiot thinks taking money from companies and people by way of taxes and using that money to have GOVERNMENT created jobs actually counts as improving the economy

>Tell college "friends" not to vote for him
>All of my college "friends" voted for him because "dude weed lmao"
>still hasn't legalized weed, sold our remaining gold resources, stood by and refused help from U.S, Russia and Mexico to aid the Alberta forest fires, poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague upon our houses

>if we take money from businesses and spend it all on infrastructure, nannies, smoothies and moving residences, surely things will look up!

He really believes his own memes. He thinks if Canada dies it's enemies lose. But does Canada really have any enemies?

When are they going to cut down on all the CO2 emissions from flying planes to "fly-in" reserves on a daily basis?

It's time to save the planet by gassing the indians.

I want off this ride.
I want my ai gf

lol
Canada could cease to exist and climate change projections would remain virtually unchanged. Literally. Every single person in Canada could be raptures and all its industry stopped, and the net effect on climate change would be approximately zero. How do liberals talk themselves into fucking themselves and others over for no reason?

Carbon tax is a fucking joke, were carbon based life forms. Theyre taxing our existence. Its apathetic attitudes like this that allow shitty politicians to make shitty decisions like this.

lol
Canada could cease to exist and climate change projections would remain virtually unchanged. Literally. Every single person in Canada could be raptured, and the net effect on climate change would be approximately zero. How do liberals talk themselves into fucking themselves and others over for no reason?

/thread

>and it's still on fire

>If you put the fire out it wins

THE WORST PART IS THAT THERE ARE BILLIONS OF FUCKING AFRICANS AND ASIANS THAT WILL USE THE FUELS WE DONT USE FROM THIS SHIT

FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

>discouraging use of dinosaur bone and fern based energy is bad
this is where we part ways ideologically Cred Forums

Maritimes are gonna get fucked so hard... highest taxed and about to lose any last bit of manufacturing. Fuck me. We are screwed.

Haha trump is going to throw this guy in the trash

>lets fuck up one of our best industries

This faggot must have been getting some really good weed.

Thank you Trudeau
t. American oilfield

Pls annex us america.

Can't wait for all the people here in NS to get laid off that work in Alberta (barely as it is). They can come home and get good jobs as Tim Hortons employee, welfare leech and government dumb fuck.

I hear that, brother. People are already packing up to leave.

>alberta still on fire
is this real?

i thought this happened like 3 months ago.

Canada's greatest enemies are Her citizens.

It's times like these I'm glad I have job security. Can't wait to pay 12 dollars for a head of broccoli though with no raise in sight. Thanks weed man!

If you burn fossil fuels, they win.

Banter aside, the leafs that aren't the shitposting proxies that CTR bought to make you guys all look like cucks are actually okay. Please kill Trudeau and all the """"refugees"""" he's bringing in.

no man canada is actually full of cucks

only okay people are in alberta and rural areas, which makes up a small % of canada
it's really as bad as the shitposters make it seem

even the """"conservatives""" here want massive immigration

Thats what you get for electing a C average college student.

>More taxes are fine

Fuck off

That's why you don't elect a drama teacher/snowboard instructor to lead your country.

>inb4 we have Obongo

I'd let you cool leafs move here if you wanted, but I can tell we're going to need two walls if Trudeau keeps flying in sandniggers.

How does that even make any fucking sense to fly them halfway around the world as """"refugees"""? Fucking retards man. I don't understand.

Hell if I lived in Europe I'd insist we shot them at the border, but at least they traveled using their own means (aka Soros money). Flying them over an entire ocean is so god damn retarded.

>refused help from U.S, Russia and Mexico to aid the Alberta forest fires
He did this? Wow.

Just eat the weed instead friend

If you kill your enemies they win so yeah.

He accepted help from the South African ones though.

And then didn't pay them, if memory serves.

>tells other countries who were willing to help that Canada is fine on its own
>imports firefighters from fucking Africa who ultimately nogged off and did not do their job
Thanks Trudeau!

If you strengthen the economy, the racists win.

Sounds like I need a northern holiday

Wait isn't the Canadian economy in the shitter? Why would you add regulations if the economy is struggling.

Can't wait for the Republic of Western Canada to form and separate from this shit hole.

It shouldn't be the Federal governments job to decided who the winners and looser a are. They might tax something you like next.

>>"If neither [CO2] price nor cap and trade is in place by 2018, the government of Canada will implement a price in that jurisdiction," he said.

So he can still sound "tough" while kicking the can down the road and allowing himself room to reverse course if it need be.

Smooth.

>is this real?

The fire is pretty much contained it's going burn out on it's own soon enough

>refused help for forest fires
he brought the very progressive south african rain callers in to help though

fucking rite bud, dumbest fucks here go berta to make bug bucks then fuck it all up with the old snow nose and come back here on the EI, fucking cunts

So Canada removes all of its gold reserves in its entirety.

Now he is collecting industrial farts from industrial factories.

What is this mans end goal...

WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY WANT WITH THAT MANY FARTS

When can you have your next election, Canada?

In the past it seemed it could happen whenever we got mad enough but now we're forced into 4 year terms for federal elections.

Didn't this guy quit after his people voted to leave Europe?

lol didn't they go on strike?

I'm already planning on it man, been seeing an awesome lady I met in Texas for the past 3 years and we're getting married when I finish school

>Alberta voted NDP in
>They already pushed a carbon tax system
>They pushed 15$ minimum salary
>Chinks are buyi9ng houses in Calgary and Edmonton in drove

Have fun with your crippled industries, heavy inflation, living cost going up and Chinks

Carbon tax is useless now, we're reached 400 ppm in the atmosphere. There's a positive feedback loop and nothing will stop it unless emission are cut to exactly 0.

Might as well make a recycling tax while you're at it.

t. environmental scientist

>NEP 2.0
Western Canada separation referendum when?

You typically have to work before you go on strike.

Holy shit, /sci/entist here...

I'm working on several projects right now to turn common garbage into usable gasoline. I can't wait to start selling this shit on craigslist for anonymous cash payments. I'm gonna make a killing charging pennies on the dollar and this crooked asshole won't see a red cent of it.

Wish me luck Cred Forums, our car culture depends on it.

>been seeing an awesome lady I met in Texas for the past 3 years and we're getting married when I finish school
Sheeit well good luck in the future man! Always good to hear stories like that.

>a leaf is getting his life together and marrying a qt while you can't find a woman worth the fucking time of day even though you're already established in your career making decent pay
God damn why do women have to be such shit famalams? Probably doesn't help that I put no effort forth.. I think I'm just not ready. Still kinda living my single life and enjoying it. I know sometime I'll want to give up independence for a relationship but it just hasn't seemed to happen yet. I'm 27 now so it probably needs to happen soon. Oh well, I'll let it happen naturally.

Anyway.

Godspeed, trashman.

But user, if you put out the fires, they win.

You mean the Chinese Republic of Western Canada

This. They get on welfare because you can't word high and can't afford non intoxicating foods

It hurts. Like attracts like.

If oil costs more, the market will force people to adopt more efficient lifestyles that require them to use less energy.

>adopt more efficient lifestyles
Gas was $4 a gallon here and no one changed shit.

Carbon tax is bullshit. Burn cleaner fuel.
Methane is 15 times worse as far as greenhouse effect goes. Stop industrial meat production, problem solved.

>if housing costs more, the market will force people to adopt more efficient lifestyles that require them to use less shelter

Because your country is a third world shithole inhabited by complete retards.

projecting much?

They aren't even hiding it anymore. The chinese are invading Canada (Chinada now, I guess), the spics are invading America, and muslims are invading Europe.

gg no re, the kikes won. WW2 allowed the creation of Israel for the supreme race, and now they are stamping out the white man for good to make sure the "final solution" never happens again.

It will at least prevent more ugly, inefficient suburbs from being built everywhere, taking up space and creating even more traffic and it will help clean up the air.

It's definitely worth it.

So crazy idea

Fuck the carbon tax and build some fucking nuclear power plants already

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/the-level-of-disrespect-shown-by-the-prime-minister-and-his-government-today-is-stunning-brad-wall

REEEEEEE STOP FUCKING WITH SASKATCHEWAN YOU KEKS
FUCK YOU JUSTIN

If you kill your economy, it wins :^)

Tonight the last embers of my once firey love and goodwill towards my neighbors to the north are extinguished.

Time to glass it all, from British Columbia to Nova Scotia: even Nunavut.

Look at all these smiling fucks. Probably all elites who live fat while the rest of the chinks live like dogs. Then they go around buying up the rest of the world with the blessings of our leaders.

>peddle drugs, lie and cheat, do whatever to obtain dirty cash
>launder it all in Canada's housing
>no one can do shit because people will take it seriously when you call the whistleblower a racist
Fuck me in the ass.

I want to suck a black cock with Trudeau desu.

Oh but the fucking Newfies and Labrador are fine? Fuck off cunt.

Trudeau would've been a fine intermediary prime minister to oust Harper if the idiots didn't give him a majority government

fuck off eh

>good for the economy

>implying harper did anything wrong

>be chinese elite
>ruthlessly exploit natural resources of your homeland
>globalist factories everywhere, smog so heavy you can't see the sky
>citizens can barely eat while you drive 4 sports cars
>the platinum one is dented from running over a family earlier today, but you already got the officials bribed so nothing will happen
>fortunately the family all died so there are no witnesses, and you send their bodies to the local black market chop shop
>log in to your bank account to find so many 0's there's not enough things to spend it on in the shithole of a country you've squeezed dry
>see little potato smiling with open arms across the pacific

The fact that Canadians haven't marched to toss Turdeau out of office already leads me to question how far you people really want to get cucked before you break.

Every day you don't evict that cretin is a day lost, senpai.

What bothers me so much about this is that you know the factories they own and the wages they pay would be completely illegal here, yet we let them come over and buy up all our real estate and fuck housing up so bad even if you live an hour from Toronto you're starting to feel the effects now. I don't even want to think about how fucked BC is.

No wonder Hortons is only hiring temperary foreign workers in large cities, for whatever god damn reason we give them free housing.

The globalist machine is being kicked into overdrive. Within 30 years there won't be an intact Western country left.

B-but we came here grow economy, provide opportunity!

Some of my favorite dogs are from there.

Harper was a Neocon that wanted to sell out to China

He did a shit ton of things right from an administrative standpoint but he was taking Canada in a bad direction.

I am in BC. You can come into contact with people straight from China very very easily. They can't speak English well, yet they're attending university due to top laundered dollar. They're basically here to secure citizenship and buy up property even easier.

kek

>that pic

They're openly laughing at us, and why shouldn't they? We were spineless enough to let them in in the first place.

How is the new pipeline going to be able to pull this off?

"Suuure. you can have your new pipeline. just meet these CO2 Caps".

expert trolling, Justin.

>perhaps even making up for Canada's loss
there is no perhaps, china shits more out of their asses than we generate through industry

Wait...

...can he even do that? Is energy a provincial or federal jurisdiction?

>>Chinks are buyi9ng houses in Calgary and Edmonton in drove
newsflash pal, been that way for years.

It's even worse. China takes in more cheap manufacuring and produces even more CO2 and pollution than we would have anyways. The whole carbon tax shit is logically flawed.

They fail at basic logic. They came here for a job, presumably. That job now can't go to the natives, right? Unless they deposit more than they take, they're parasites.

Labor implemented this in Australia, a ton of mines stopped rolling out and got taxed in the ass before liberals repelled it straight away in the next election. Damage was already done.

Canada's entire economy is kept afloat as a big low tax zone for mining corporations (base in Canada mine in Africa) if we start charging a carbon tax on them we'll be even more fucked than you were.

Liberals used to be able to run economies now they are going ball to the wall retarded. Selling all the gold, all the debt, now forcing business out. What a moron

you're forgetting

>smugly answers "who cares" when crony friends spend 200k on moving
>smugly "reminds" Alberta MP that, in response to his question during question period about possible ramifications about a carbon tax on jobs like his constituents have seen, Trudeau quipped "you're not in alberta"

YOU'RE

NOT

IN

ALBERTA

HE FUCKING HATES EVERYONE NOT BAY STREET/LAURENTIAN ELITE.

As if anyone in the west, east, or rural anywhere needs anymore reason to hate him

I think he was about to say MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT PROVINCIAL PROBLEMS CAUSED BY FEDERAL POLICIES ARE NOT RELEVANT TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

Good on Wall. Good on NS and NFL as well.

that's getting old fast. It's not tenable to throw your life away by risking the charge of "racist" but soon people won't care.

Brexit and Trump show that name-calling and attempted shaming have lost their zest.

>implement excessive regulations on carbons
>businesses can't survive unless they move production to China, which is basically unregulated.
>Businesses pollute more now, and supply less Canadian jobs.

I think the environment is the most important issue we face today, but this is not the way to solve it. No carbon tax will benefit any nation until we deal with the China problem.

Is it a good idea to move to Nunavut to avoid all the degeneracy

It's exactly how the Australian economy has kept its self alive this long as well. Sydney is slowly turning into a finance capital to negate it but not fast enough with plummeting ore prices and alike the last 2 years.

The fact Canadians own more than several large gold mines in Australia and felt this through us first I hope they lobby the fuck out of it to get it stopped or he's replaced before then.

Why the fuck are corneas so expensive?

Developing glasses.

I think his contempt for Alberta was open enough when he said that shit a few years ago about AB being the problem in Canada and saying that Quebec was the best province ("this country... belongs to us")

I know a woman who has been a social worker up there for years. She says it's all drugs, abuse (sex and violence) and shamanistic witchcraft. So the answer to your question is probably no.

Honestly most people weigh the idea of having a healthier planet over an ideological drive to keep a libertarian drive.

Dank

Didn't work here

They just removed the tax in the end

>Its revenue neutral
to the GOVERNMENT its revenue neutral
everyone else gets to enjoy skyrocketing energy costs

I welcome our Prime Minister's choice to force (((innovation))) on a strict deadline.

If you want to pay even more out of the ass for food.

The worst part of it is that if you are taxing energy usage in Canada it will legitimately get people killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_temperatures_in_Canada
Look anywhere on this list for extreme lows. If someone can't afford to heat their home in this weather they will die

>Canada is responsible for 1.8% of global emissions
>GUYS WE NEED TO REDUCE OUR EMISSIONS, PAY MORE TAXES OK
>no change is felt globally

Carbon taxes are just another excuse to continue the erosion of the Canadian middle class.

Obviously, these quebecois politicians are intentionally harming the country & looting it

Water encourages people growth, so you should walk into the ocean and breath deep.

If our governments actually wanted to reduce emissions they'd put a trade embargo on China and other super industrial countries.

But like hell that'd ever happen

>get invaded by chinks

>destroy your own economy to try to save the planet while a hundred times as many chinks on the other side of the planet recklessly destroy it a hundred times faster

>to be fair, FOOD is not a commodity in modern society (rather, it is a *necessity* for many people e.g. to SURVIVE), so it is not dictated by the normal supply/demand mumbo-jumbo (since people cannot go without it, the demand stays more or less constant).

>to be fair, LAND is not a commodity in modern society (rather, it is a *necessity* for many people e.g. PEOPLE NEED SHELTER FROM THE ELEMEMTS TO SUVIVE), so it is not dictated by the normal supply/demand mumbo-jumbo (since people cannot go without it, the demand stays more or less constant).

You fascinatingly, frighteningly ignorant and you speak with no understanding of what you are saying or even what is being discussed.

>If you elect me, I will legalize marijuana!
>lol I meant in 2018
>If you elect me, I will protect gay people and eliminate the wage gap!
>lol I meant in 2018
>If you elect me, I will save the environment!
>lol I meant in 2018

Trudeau was literally elected by WOMEN because he's a qt3.14 drama teacher.

Tell me again why women should be allowed to vote?

So corrupt politicians and businessmen can manipulate them

>Trudeau
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475557040465.webm

I dont want to come home to Canada anymore

>white people can't be poor!

Doesn't matter because we have nothing to lose. City people are mad because housing costs are too high and non-city people are also mad because commuting takes too much time. The conservashits' "limited government" mentality allowed for all this unplanned, inefficient, purposeless construction to happen and basically turned the entire country into shit. At this point any government action is welcome.

bump

Trudeau got in on 39% of the vote most of whom were either protesting against Harper or realized that NDP were a 20 something college student's idea of Communism after reading the manifesto while high.

But three of them in human history had problems. It is too dangerous you maniac.

>canada gets rid of all its gold
>taxes its own oil

What will canada have left? Maple syrup?

Coming to north america soon.

aids

We are Siamese if you please
We are Siamese if you don't please

>that 'stache

blech

Not an argument.

Sucks to be you Canacucks... but this is karma for your endless shit posting and you know it. Repent. Perhaps you will be spared.

... lol nah, j/k, you're all fucked.

2019 can't come soon enough. We need liberation from this cuckoldry.

Can someone please in point form explain what the liberals have done wrong since taking power?

I remember last time they were in office they were rife with corruption and "claiming" as much money as they could take.

You elected an idiot. He could not figure out how to run a cash drawer, and he's running your country.
Housing skyrockets
Infrastructure burns
Economy plummets
> let's tax the only thing still making $

Jump the wall, broseph. I prefer you to Mexicans. That place you call home I'd going to crash and burn shortly

Every country who had good relations with canada offered to help for free. But he chose the niggers and pay them but they didnt end up working and just whined

>and he still payed for charted flights and training, housing, food, diplomatic costs.
Bloody brilliant, who could pay more... for less?

I pour my used motor oil down the storm drain. Thats literally worse than driving your car for a year (and I do that too)

Fuck the and fuck democrats