Who switched to Hilary here. Want to vote for a winner. A winner does not lose 1 Billion dollars in a single year

Who switched to Hilary here. Want to vote for a winner. A winner does not lose 1 Billion dollars in a single year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ&ab_channel=StandCalifornia
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U6RATE
donaldjtrump.com/landing/rapid-response
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
heritage.org/Research/Taxes/wm1835.cfm)
youtu.be/Hm3zIf9r6qI
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=HdtU3UI-JoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have fun dying for that wench when she inevitably starts another war with Russia

Hillary is a loser. She lost to a freshman U.S. Senator in 2008 when everyone said she was the inevitable Democratic presidential nominee that year.

Fucking Bernie Sanders gave her a run for her money.

> A winner does not lose 1 Billion dollars in a single year

A winner can afford to lose 1 Billion dollars in a single year. Eat my shit, CTR filth. Saged.

I changed my vote from Hillary to Trump after I realized how bad of a person she was while Correcting the Record. Trump 2016!

>Implying a Hillary run State Department didn't "misplace" 6 times that much

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Unlike conservatives, liberals actually enjoy having an economy.

>CTR actually thinks appeals to arbitrary concepts will work

Trump's been btfo by Obama ever since.

>a winner does not lose 1 Billion dollars in a single year
>was responsible for starting the talks to give $1.3 billion in ransom to Iran paid this year

Pick one

We're all winners when Hillary wins.

What is it with right wing retard America haters blaming their own country for Assad's savagery and butchery?

You fuckers have more love for fucking Syria than America.

Fucking Trumpshits.

Yes, but those jobs are all part time jobs being worked by people whose old full time jobs were downgraded to part time jobs by employers seeking to avoid the paying ridiculous burden of Obamacare.

>liberals actually enjoy having an economy.

Then explain this.

95% full time actually.

I lost all faith in Blumpf when he humiliated himself at the debate. That's why I'm with her now.

You thought $1 in 1940 = $1 in 2016?

Fuck you retards are morons.

smart move.

The thing is a failure like Trump appeals to a lot of right wing retards.

>lose a billion dollars
>make more
>MAGA

My state is so cucked for Hillary that I am going throw my vote away on Johnson.

But where is that kid from?

Also, Obama did something no Republican knows how to do. He reduced the budget deficit by 75%.

Your chart isn't controlled for inflation either, it's just percentage-based.

a winner doesn't run for president multiple times

there's that flat lining jobs graph again

nigger leaf you arent posting as often how come?

ctr money running out?

Trump Will Make America Great Again, check them

reduced the same deficit that he himself created.

neat.

We're all Hillary supporters here user, no need to correct anything move on

Reagan promoted the idea of having economic growth based off debt as opposed to money that exists. Doesn't matter which political side you are on; once the wheels stop turning, everything fails. thats neoliberal capitalism.

you retard

while doubling the national debt.

good job

>make more

According to the rumors he hasn't made more money, he has been permanently in debt for decades.

% is how you measure the increase in national debt by president.

How did you think you measure it?

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the C.T.R. Initiative have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

really flatlining tho

Lol and then in other threads, other retards complain I post too much.

Wait, you guys aren't Russian trolls too?

The oil-shitposting complex must continue

don't try to judge others when you're posting some of the most misleading graphics of all time

wtf im voting for trump now

He inherited a $1.4 TRILLION deficit and cut it by 75%. Are you fucking handicapped?

You have no clue how the US budget process works do you?

You retards are too autistic to even know that Obama inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

idiots

he made it all back and MORE
he wrote about it in his BOOK
he made his money the HONEST way
hillary made hers with political BRIBES
op is a massive FAGGOT

If you have a bone in your body that wants hill, you're a lost cause forever.
Ask yourself why you still see Obama stickers everyday but it's a rare sight an 'im with her'

Trump's tax proposals are going to TRIPLE the national debt according to every single tax analysis organization, including the Republican ones.

Lol Obama didn't double it. You retards fail elementary school math.

Almost like the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts and fuckups don't stop when he leaves office.

Fuck you retards are allowed to vote. You're America's greatest weakness.

>posting in a ctr thread
>agreeing with (((eachother)))

Can't wait until you are taken care of once and for all CTR. I can taste your doom, soon we will close Tumblr and force you all to go to a "High School" style reeducation program for the mentally ill

He inherited a deficit because of war and the war was over

The truth hurts.

Her state department lost 6 billion dollars, cholo.

Yeah but millionaires and billionaires need more money!!!

t. right wing retards

He inherited a deficit because Bush and the GOP can't be trusted with money. NEVER TRUST REPUBLICANS WITH MONEY.

>what is congress

If those tax cuts are the problem why didn't the Democrats focus on repealing them in 2009? Could it be that they don't give a fuck?

> Amazing, successful business man.

> Loses so much money in one year that he doesn't pay any taxes for the next 18.

You can only pick one.

>Obama has a republican house
>the house controls the spending
>oh look he has low spending

Made me think

My chart's adjusted for inflation dumb fuck.

>15 million jobs added
Meanwhile the population growth was 20 million.

>r-raise tax on the billionaires will solve everything, here's my graph to prove it! IT WILL WORK TRUST ME
>Trump pays zero tax for more than a decade and it was completely legal under the system Democucks set up

They did repeal them dipshit.

Why do you think the deficit went down?

Staying out of other people's conflicts and refraining from creating more angry refugees is a much better way to protect America than to embrace Hillary's warmongering. She doesn't care who dies.

Lol. What Democratic legislation did Bush pass to cause this? Oh that's right you have none because the GOP caused the great Bush Crash.

BASED BILL CLINTON left Bush and the GOP Congress a $230 BILLION budget surplus. What happened to it?

>but no sage :(

lel
the leaf corrected you CTR

I wonder what the state department pent last year, and what did we gain for their efforts?

fucking retards

HAHAHAH RIGHT WING RETARDS THINK BABIES NEED JOBS

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

>m-muh budget deficit as percentage of GDP

I would take the time to explain to you that real life economists don't even consider raw GDP as a measure of how well an economy is doing, but then I realized you're a fucking leaf.

Chart would be better as percentages

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

"And then they said 'memes' would make Trump win."
"The MEME PRESIDENT!"
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I already corrected him. He's implying that Democrats taking Congress in 2007 caused the Bush and Great Republican Recession?

I'd like to see the Dem legislation that Bush signed in 2007 that backs that up.

Oh wait you have none. That's what I thought.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

talk to me at 4:20am ptz
:] I'll be smiling as the Tears come pouring out of your face, when you realize that Hillary is finally done.

Right wing retards still don't understand that the president submits the budget.

Fuck you retards are morons.

Muh purse strings meme.

Good old Hillary.

Good old Hillary.

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

Also - Donald Trump was labeled the "Come Back Kid" after losing a Billion Dollars, and this campaign is going to be exactly the Same.

Enjoy your small victory, while we win the War.

Facile libtard drivel.

>Fuck trump and fuck white people
Would you look at that - a mud has figured out how to post.

ctr shills have been sent into overtime, looks like wikileaks is real..

Okay leaf, can you explain to me what exactly Obama did himself, as president to create those jobs?

Do you understand the limits of presidential power and that everything basically happens in congress?

Good old liberal leadership.

Never steered our people wrong once.

how did they have a 2 percent deficit

BEFORE BUSH CUT TAXES

lol fox news tier charts.

seriously wtf does student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with obama?

What policies of hers were suddenly made clear or revealed to you in the debate to make you switch, user?

Explain to me how he reduced the budget deficit?

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

correlation does not equal causation you fucking moron.

we shouldn't allow retards to operate charts

Fuck off shill and fuck niggers

Trump is a winner because he came back from that loss.

He did a lot better for him self than that Mormon, Romney. They both started with rich powerful fathers and ivy league education. They both used their father's connections to get a start in business.

While Romney had to be a vulture capitalist to make less than a billion dollars. Trump built business, and yes some failed, and created a multi billion dollar world wide empire.

Obama made thousands upon thousands of decisions that has made the economy thrive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama

Are you talking about the do nothing GOP Congress that does fuck all for the American people?

Good old Hillary.

It was the same year as Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

But the other part of your answer is Republican national security. Pic related.

Raised taxes on the rich. Multiple times. That's why you retards were programmed to hate him.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

That was congress.

Oh really, how exactly did he do that, with his powers as the King of the United States?

Hahaha

>Switching to the literal whore of wall street and horseman of the apocalypse
For what purpose? Just to say you supported the winner? Is social approval that important to you?

Good old reliable Obama.

Her state department lost 6 billion you dipshit.

that gigantic dip from the subprime crash which bill clinton is responsible for via the 'community reinvestment act'. the democrats are fuckups and you dont understand statistics or charts.

correlation does not equal causation, simp.

wtf i hate jeb now

so obama is a ceo now?

9 trillion spent in bail outs and "stimulus". Still the slowest economic recovery ever, since the great depression.

>more people on food stamps than ever
>more people on medicaid than ever
>income equality worse than the Gilded Age.
>Millenials are in the workforce now. Looking to be first generation in America to be worse off than previous generations.
>health insurance rates are skyrocketing, medicare care costs soaring. which is bad because the USA already spends the most on health care.
>banking and investing is more vulnerable than before the 2008 crash.

>Switched to Hillary

itt: CTR tells fairy tales that never happened.

Please kill yourself.

It was mostly done in his first 2 years when he had a Dem Congress.

Republicans are against raising taxes on the rich because they're globalist cucks and that's why you retards have been programmed by your overlords to vote for them.

CTR shills can't stop the facts

It was the Obama stimulus.

And yes thanks Democrats!

Good old David Brock, too.

Thanks for all the bullshit.

The leaf gets btfo'd every thread he tries to shit post in. He does not even direct his claims to anyone, he just throws them out hoping someone will take him seriously.

Is it bad that i'm starting to pity him?

Get real. You know that is not what I meant.

The population is growing. There are adults coming to America. Not every single job created is due to Obama and his "leadership."

The stimulus was 800 billion and it saved America from another Republican Great Depression.

Where the fuck did you get 9 trillion from?

Fuck if you're this stupid, shouldn't you just kill yourself to make America a better place?

She made a 200% ROI with cattle futures. Donald Drumpf lost ONE BILLION DOLLARS in a year. Who's qualified to manage the budget now, Drumpfkins?

Funny how you never have 1 example.

"lel fox news tier chart"

>> Posted wapo charts (With WashPost in the fucking name)

Go to bed kike, nobody here is buying your bullshit. King Nigger is the worst president in the history of America.

Mate he's absolutely decimating you.

that is literally a crime.

i switched over right before the RNC because I saw how bad he was gonna lose. The Gold Star family thing immediately after just confirmed my worries. I don't stay on losing sides.

It's pretty clear what you meant.

You said

>15 million jobs added
Meanwhile the population growth was 20 million.

That means you think babies need jobs.

And yeah the CLFPR is falling because of retiring boomers and more students.

LOL WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS FALLING?

What is your right wing retard conspiracy?

You retards have no fucking clue what a labor force is or what an unemployment rate is. It's fucking sad.

US job creation has been 2-3x population growth. Also, job openings are at all time highs. Why the fuck can't retarded, useless Trump voters get a fucking job?

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07

>Voting for a woman

comparing things to 2008 or 2009, to make obama look good, is the biggest misinformation meme of them all.

should compare long term. against the peaks of the clinton and bush jr administrations.

the 2008 depression(the economy stayed down so it is was a depression) was caused by legislation and regulatory changes made by the Bill Clinton Administration.

pol btfo

the bush dindu nuffin meme

Typical right wing retards.

You retards fuck everything up then blame others for your failures. Every fucking time.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

What does "voting for a winner" mean to Americans?

I made 500% ROI after buying a bottle of water and selling it at a NASCAR race. I guess I should be the next President.

>ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Thank you for agreeing with me that it was congress and not Obama

Passed by? Congress. Congress does stuff. Presidents sign it. Occasionally they make executive actions (unless you're king nig, then you do it far too often). This was passed by congress.

All done by congress; not Obama.

The proxykike CTR shill posing as a leaf does this all the time. You can go chart for chart with him, but the facts are Obama has done nothing but destroy and divide the country, and sold our sovereignty to the highest bidders. King Nigger couldn't do 10% of what he did without his Republican controlled congress....

> a candidate running for President attacks his opponents
Wow completely unheard of, really made me think, I am now aboard the #TrumpTrain

Bill Clinton repealed the Glass-Steagal act and basically left Bush with a ticking time bomb, you fucking leaf cuck

She loses 6 billion dollars of YOUR money in just a few months to sandniggers and kikes.

No thanks.

Thanks for Correcting The Record! Fuck that gold star sand nigger and his wife. Using your son's grave for political gain. He can take his Sharia law back to the shithole in the sand where he came from. And fuck you too.

>unless you're king nig, then you do it far too often).

>starting to pity him

what kind of low effort shitty memes are these, CTR? isn't pepe an offensive meme?

HIDE CTR THREADS

>Thank you for agreeing with me that it was congress and not Obama

Right wing retards now deny it was the Obama stimulus after shitting on it for 7 years.

Fuck you retards are autistic.

>Yfw she lost 6 Billion of your money in one year.

You aren't refuting what he said you're just throwing your hands up in the air and being a dipshit

only through insider trading. She was being spoonfed cattle futures investing information as a form of a bribe. Since Bill just became governor of Arkansas.

she also somehow got on the board of directors of Wal Mart while bill was governor of Arkansas. WalMart is HQed in Arkansas.

>She is a fucking white female.

I made the switch. I can't deal with Trump embarrassment and self-implosion any more.

We're with her.

AHAHA right wing retards complaining about deregulation?

I didn't realize you right wingers are so strongly in favor of heavy handed government regulation, particularly of the banking sector.

I take it Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are your 2 favorite Senators?

Also, what was the name of that bill? Go ahead I'll wait.

Bush had his part. Though Clinton started the sub prime mortgage market and his deregulation turned a small crash into a global disaster.

Stop this

Nice rebuttal, shithead.

looking at the long term is interesting, but if you are trying to judge a president who only has a limited amount of time in office isnt the most important thing to see what they started with?

a president handed an awesome economy may have far better numbers than Obama but to say that would be more impressive than what the Obama administration's done is nonsense.

Looking at the big picture is very helpful to understanding things from a historical perspective, but hwne it comes down to scrutinizing specific presidents its so much more complicated than seeing who is the highest on the bar graph

I just did refute him. Obama reduced the budget deficit by 75%. That's a fact. It triggers you retards.

Feel free to tell me the last GOP President to reduce the budget deficit by 1 penny over their term.

Go ahead I'll wait.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

You could have at least made half an effort to sound a little less assblasted in your post. And you say that as if Trump has never used graves of people for political gain. San Bernardino and and Orlando come to mind immediately.

Democrats use tragedies for political gain
">OH WOW THE BODIES ARE STILL WARM LIBS ARE HEARTLESS!!!!
Trump does it
>thunderous applause

Based Bill Clinton left Bush one of the best economies in American history. 3.9% unemployment, a thriving economy, a $315 BILLION annual budget surplus, the national debt set to be paid off within 10 years, the highest labor participation rate in American history, and no wars.

Within 8 years, George Bush and the Republicans left America on its knees.

This is why Republicans can't be trusted with the economy. No matter how good a situation they inherit, they'll fuck it all up and blame Democrats.

nice proxy retard.

1 post by this id

Where's my paycheck!? REEEEEEEEE

I was with her all along ever since the primaries ended.

>This is why Republicans can't be trusted with the economy. No matter how good a situation they inherit, they'll fuck it all up and blame Democrats.
Even Trump agrees
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ&ab_channel=StandCalifornia

Looks like Cred Forums is btfo again. Now they're trying to slide the thread.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U6RATE

Bunch of freshly-hired CTR interns flooding the board tonight?

When will you faggots learn not to reply to
>1 post by this ID
OPs? Seriously. Sage this shit

here come dat gary
oh shit wat's aleppo?

yep

Just kill yourself, my man. It'll be much less painful.

oh my exalted queen of perfection.

glass steagal being repealed was just a part of a broad swath of deregulation done at the time, and Clinton had almost nothing to do with the vast majority of it

Glass Steagal is a great namedrop but hardly the only factor in the crash

Every time.

Lol he didn't humiliate himself faggot

U6 has plummeted under Obama. Just like U3,U4 and U5.

>freshly-hired CTR interns
Not but possibly freshly hired BLTT interns
donaldjtrump.com/landing/rapid-response
>he does it for free

>Who switched to Hilary here

Literally no one

Hillary lost 6 Billion in 8 years, you faggot retard. But that was TAXPAYER money. Thanks for CTR, faggot washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

>"a winrar dusent' lews 1bil in a yeer, dat meens drumpphphphhphmhmhpm is baad"

>Doesn't seem to realize that Hillary lost 500 mill in 2015 alone, having done exactly the same thing as trump, if only by half the amount

JUST CORRECT MY RECORD UP SENPAI

It was named the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act literally after the 3 Republicans that wrote the bill.

>9 August
>he's losing

Hillary is shecuck locust and you're a shill now get the fuck iff my board

He inherited a 1.4 trillion dollar debt and turned it into 20 trillion. Wow best president ever.

#BigLeagueTruthTeam

Sounds like something 3rd graders made up.

oct 3rd
still losing

9/11 recession - Clinton's fault.

Osama Bin Laden bombed the World Trade Center Towers during Clinton's administration. Bill knew Osama was in Sudan. Instead of doing something about it to capture Osama and beating Al-Queso into the dirt. He tried to get Sudan to deport Osama to Saudi Arabia. In hopes that the Saudis would arrest him.

Though nothing happened and Osama went back to Afghanistan. Where he was able to plan 9/11 and get those 19 Saudi men to do it.Nothing was going to happen, even if Sudan deported him. Osama's father is a powerful man in Saudi Arabia. His companies are the Arab version of Halliburton or Kellog Brown and Root. Plus the Saudis fund and send people to support terrorism in the west, to spread radical islam.

Looks like the spending matches the gdp growth. Stupid leaf.

>He inherited a 1.4 trillion dollar debt and turned it into 20 trillion.

And then you wonder why I call you bucktooths retards.

>borderline statistically impossible poll

that is certainly very true in a broad sense, except when you start to dig deeper on this issue you will find that it still holds water.

>Republican national security.

You do realize that most of the spending done by Republicans was military, right? The debt increase has absolutely nothing to do with "tax cuts on the rich". Correlation doesn't imply causation, but if you didn't have autism you'd know that. Go bitch more about how "trickle down economics" fails us all.

if Glass Steagal was still law. Then the investment banks would have been separate. They could have been allowed to fail. As the commerical banking would have not been hit that hard. The investing banks would not have been bailed out.

Lol no it doesn't.

Clinton had the best GDP growth out of all of them.

>BLTT
>Big League Truth Team
come on now...

I refuse to believe this is real

just getting down to the peak of bush jr administration.

retard

"Why aren't I fifty points ahead?"

>CTR is now using pepe against you
>too dumb to realize

smart move

Democrats act as though taxing the billionaires everything they earn will save averything. It's been proven if you tax every billionaire ALL of their yearly income earnings it would barely move the needle on our deficit. The problems lie elsewhere.

Clinton had a surplus because of the Internet boom, not what he was taxing rich people. It was just a coincidence rich people were taxed more back then now that that is what actually changed anything.

Never ever op. The bitch is not worth the switch!

>43 posts by this ID

>spamming "right wing retards"

>dumping random infographics with angry sounding filenames with Cred Forums lingo

oh, you again

Lol, leftists get so angry when they can't infiltrate and destroy communities that disagree with them. The shilling here couldn't be more obvious. Stay mad reddit.

Obama has cut them by almost HALF from the Bush peak...

not just Russian. She wants to invade Iran will piss off China and Russia.

Cred Forums btfo

i really love that when someone runs for president the other side immediately makes them out to be the worst person who has ever lived. Both sides are guilty, but i've always been curious how seriously people take it.

though i guess Cred Forums isn't the best place to ask since everyone will likely tell me they absolutely beleive all of it regardless. Oh well

Still spending more money than the country makes, a leaf would be proud of this.

>Democrats act as though taxing the billionaires everything they earn will save averything

No they don't.

You retards are the ones who keep wanting to cut taxes for billionaires cause you're nothing but useful idiots and globalist cucks.

This post will be ignored.

Clinton basically left the White House and told Bush to look out for that Osama fellow. CIA and FBI were still in Cold War mode and didn't have the resources to properly to counter terror.

CIA knew about some of the Al-Queda hijackers had entered the USA. Yet they did not tell the FBI.

Name the last Republican president to balance the budget. Go ahead I'll wait.

INB4 YOU FUCKING FAIL TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION.

Yeah I'm sure 9/11 had nothing to do with it

>Obama is a pacifist and was never responsible for any of Middle East fiasco.
When will this meme end. No one doubts that Bush was a fuck up, but Obamas continued mucking it up worse. Because of Obama we cannot leave for a quite a while. In the end he added even more money than bush and handled the crisis just as badly. You Canadians love Obama when you don't have to live with his crap.

Really I feel trump has speed up the left wing

Now Trump wants to reduce the budget by increasing spending and cutting taxes, especially for the rich. Yet Republicans never seem to be able to do math.

That U6 peak was during Obama.

I'm talking about the peak from the 9/11 recession.

but without tons of other factors things would have never gotten even remotely that bad in the first place. No one is argueing Glass Steagal isnt important, but this notion that its THE thing that caused the collapse is just nonsese indicative of people reading headlines rather than trying to understand the issue. Its just a namedrop to make yourself look smart without having to understand the larger context

>shows graph of one Democrat who happened to be in office during the tech boom.
>fails to show current democrat who spent 12 trillion dollars and didn't increase jobs or overall well-being

A FUCKING CTR LEAF, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Adults coming to america? Is trump just making jobs for immigrants he's inviting into the country?

I would just like to take a moment to inform you that "cutting taxes" is usually accompanied by raising GST.
>t. country that had "tax cuts".

It wasn't a Republican president, it was the Republican congress led by Newt Gingrich that passed tax cuts in 1997 that accomplished that. All of these graphs you are posting are red herrings and you know it.

Shit I'm in Russia.

Percentage charts are really tricky.

How is Trudeau-nomics working out so far?

billions in new deficit spending and tens of billions in new debt. all the gold reserves sold off. hundreds of thousands of future welfare receiving muslim rapefugees incoming.

Harper's only mistake was focusing too much on oil revenues. He balanced the budget.

>That means you think babies need jobs.

The number of 18 year olds is in the ballpark of the number of babies. It's an approximation to illustrate the meaning of your numbers. Also, adults come to America to work.

Of course babies don't need jobs. To say that is childishly underhanded and misconstrues the point any one else would come to.

I'll clue you into how job openings work. We have them at my company. If you have no openings, and someone changes jobs, it's a problem. So you hire to keep up with the folks that quit and the ones that retire and also to get more work done.

You publish openings and if a good candidate comes in, you hire them. If no good candidates show up, you don't hire them.

You don't catch any fish if you don't cast your net.

Basically, job openings is meaningless. It just means you're open to hiring. It's a "bird in a bush." A false hope. Worth boring as a statistic. Especially now with how easy it is to post on the internet.

Also, if education is so expensive, why are so many people leaving their jobs to go to school? You can't have it both ways. The quantity of people leaving for this has to be low.

The rate at which people retire is not predictable. I'll concede that, but the number of people that turn 67 today is fewer than the number of people that naturally die.

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD U MIGHT ASK

yeah but that's smart, why wouldn't you use that information to make money? u sound like a poor person.

not even worth a (you)

CTR is this dumb. 2009

>Because of Obama we cannot leave for a quite a while.
What the fuck is "quite a while" exactly?
We had been there a pretty fucking long time when Bush left office, and the troops pulled out on Bush's timetable.
Is "quite a long while" 50 years or what?
Because I just don't feel there's anything there worth 50 years of occupation and 5 trillion dollars.

The Republicans keep pretending that we were JUST ABOUT TO install stability in the region, when all they were doing is handing out suitcases of cash to keep the neighborhoods quiet.

Source?

The gold was being sold off before Little Potato got into power.

I've been with Hillary since i wanted to do my part in bringing about the glorious happening. Everyone should be doing their part to speed the happening along.

I switched to Hillary. Trump is a fucking loser. He should kill himself for being such a fuck up. Losing 1 billion dollars a year is unforgivable.

>250 replies
>one post man
fucking just autoban for this shit already fuck

she probably did something illegal. though no formal criminal investigation was done.

Her 100% return on investment in cattle futures at the time. Is a 1 in 3 trillion chance of happening.

LOL AHAHAHAHA

It was Clinton's tax hikes that created the budget surplus you nimrod. Are you fuckers actually this stupid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

source on that screenshot?

FY2009 was Bush's last budget.

Do you have any fucking clue how the US budget process works or are you just another right wing retard?

can someone here shoop CTR instead of hillary

yea but what's wrong w/ doing illegal stuff to get muny?

Bill is clearly more responsible for 9/11 than little bush. But, fuck them both.

wtf I love hillary now

230 replies

seems to work well

how can an orange man even compete?

>>shows graph of one Democrat who happened to be in office during the tech boom.

Why do right wing retards think Bill Clinton was the first and only president to have technological innovation during his presidency?

Bush had broadband internet, the smartphone boom and the social media boom and he still collapsed the economy.

Fuck you retards are dumb.

Muh dot com meme.

Holy shit who programmed you retards.

Downsyndrome afflicted leaf as usual

You're an idiot. Ever heard of reporting a loss? Doesn't mean he actually lost the money, just means that legally he can account for those numbers on paper. It's called business strategy.

>That U6 peak was during Obama.

It's been cut nearly in half under Obama you fucking nimrod.

Republicans crash the economy every time they're in charge.

That's why you morons vote for them.

It amuses me how CTR shills think they can appropriate the power of kek by portraying Hillary as Pepe.

In the first place, Pepe is only a sign of kek's blessing, not an invocation of it. But of course, they don't realise that since they're a bunch of cargo cultists who are out of time and ideas.

"we are going under slightly slower now, huzzah!"

Hillary is a piece of shit. I literally wouldn't vote for her if my life depended on it.

MODS ENEMY THREAD

In 1997, the Republican-led Congress passed a tax-relief and deficit-reduction bill that was resisted but ultimately signed by President Clinton. The 1997 bill:

* Lowered the top capital gains tax rate from 28 percent to 20 percent;
* Created a new $500 child tax credit;
* Established the new Hope and Lifetime Learning tax credits to reduce the after-tax costs of higher education;
* Extended the air transportation excise taxes;
* Phased in an increase in the estate tax exemption from $600,000 to $1 million;
* Established Roth IRAs and increased the income limits for deductible IRAs;
* Established education IRAs;
* Conformed AMT depreciation lives to regular tax lives; and
* Phased in a 15 cent-per-pack increase in the cigarette tax. . . .

In 1995, the first year for which these data are available, just over $8 billion in venture capital was invested. By 1998, the first full year in which the lower capital gains rates were in effect, venture capital activity reached almost $28 billion, more than a three-fold increase over 1995 levels, and by 1999, it had doubled yet again. (heritage.org/Research/Taxes/wm1835.cfm)
Keep misleading people, shitdick.

Hillary's as SecState, lost 6 billion dollars in tax payer's money, over 6 years. Not spent, just lost, the money is gone.

also note his income was only 3m -- definitely not a billionaire

and yet Hillary wins the first debate and dominates all the polls.

stay mad

No, it's called being a degenerate scumbag and not paying your fair share of taxes so DeShawyn can have a textbook from this century and LeQueesha can afford to get her nails done

Blah blah blah

#CRUZMISSLE

>people who pay more money save more money from tax cuts

No fucking shit

#ImWithHerr

2,300 Humvee armored vehicles @ $70,000 per copy. Total: $161 million
40 M1A1 Abram tanks @ $4.3 million per copy. Total: $172 million
52 M198 Howitzer mobile gun systems @ $527,337 per copy. Total: $27.4 million
74,000 Army machine guns @ $4,000 per copy. Total: $296 million

Obama "accidentally" let ISIS have all these nice toys, and that's not even the full list. This guy is a perpetual fuck up. Hillary will gladly follow in his path.

nice propaganda but you'll have to try harder if you want to appeal outside of polautists who believe anything they're told by (((breitbart)

stay mad cuck

Bush was warned Bin Laden to attack the United States.

He went fishing.

Like I said, you right wing retards are the biggest fucking dindus on the planet.

All you ever do is fuck things up and then blame others. Fucking dindus. You can't be anywhere near any kind of power.

#artilleryforhillary

Obama got a peace prize for talking about nuclear disarmament and peace in the middle east.

Then he spends billions on nuclear arms modernization and started proxy wars all over the middle east.

My engineering office is chock full of Indians bros that have come over in the last 6 years for work or school. They added to the US population the same year they added to jobs. Not babies.

yeah it was Obama that parked them all in Mosul lightly defended and not the Iraqi Army.
/s

I don't hold either of them "responsible" for 9/11 any more than I hold any particular world leader responsible for a terrorist attack inside their borders.

9/11 unfolded because the anti-hijacking responses created in the 60's allowed the terrorists to take control of a plane with almost no effort.

I hold W responsible for an ill-conceived invasion/occupation dreamed up by "Friends of Reagan" that made Vietnam seem like a pretty fucking great idea.
Our BFF dictators had that whole shit-hole region under lockdown, and then Dick and the crew had to re-establish "Republican Glory, America STRONK" and now it's a clusterfuck.

T. Southern white trashy guy with a shit job

The budget was already headed towards balance by then due to Clinton's tax hikes.

How retarded do you have to be to think that cutting taxes for the rich balances the budget? Seriously this is what I mean. You retards are just useful idiots for the rich.

Also, Based Bill Clinton left Bush and the GOP Congress a $230 BILLION budget surplus. What happened to it?

are you looking for the downvote button there friend? here you go: reddit (((dot))) biz

iTT: fuckton of butthurt Trumpfags

Trump cuts taxes for millionaires and billionaires.

Right wing retards making $20k at walmart cheer for their masters.

Cred Forums legitimately btfo. This dude has a counter to every argument you guys try to bring up, so you resort to "m-m-muh ctr shill!! fucking leaf!!!!"
You guys are fucking pathetic lmao, im not surprised this has been proven to be a low 90 iq board.

inb4 >1 post by this id i just read thru the entire thread and this dude completely fucking destroyed you guys.

>Convoluted: the post.

Do you think anyone here supports the GOP or bush?

>hillary using a symbol of racism and nazism
I knew she was based

/thread

It was slowly headed towards balance and then the tax cuts increased the speed by a large margin. Anyone with a basic understanding of economics is "retarded" enough to know that tax cuts on EVERYONE balances the budget. Keep shitposting, CTR shill.

Also
>Based Bill Clinton
Please do us all a favor and eradicate yourself from the gene pool.

>washington times = Breitbart

That post wasn't even sourced in the first place. Quit trying to take the shitposting crown from Canada, they have you vegemite faggots beat.

thx nice compliment definitely saved.

I see you're not taught math in liberal school anymore. You have to adjust for inflation, leaf.

IF YOUR GOING TO COMMENT INPUT SAGE INTO THE OPTIONS FIELD. (((They))) are here.

You cucks supported Romney, so I think it's safe to say you'd all have voted Bush had any of you been old enough to vote at the time.

Yeah I heard shes winning now in the polls after drumpf shat himself at the debate. he blew it, big time!

>>Posts graphs

>>Countered with graphs

>> Says "hurr durr retarded republicans" a lot

>> This is BTFO'd

mfw

> I'm voting for a winner
You are everything wrong with this political system.

best poster on Cred Forums returns

>fucking destroyed in every aspect
>OMG SHILL OPINION DISCARDED LOL

Fucking leafs. keep sucking Trudeau's gay balls. get the fuck out of here.

/po/ is always going to vote against negros and women, no matter how badly it shoots them in the foot.
This isn't even a question.

It's funny, the kike thinks we don't understand the power of 5-10 users and a VPN.

who would have guessed a single leaf on his own could absolutely btfo the entire Trump fanbase on pol.

I cant wait for the elections. There's going to be so much butthurt on pol because they've spent a year deluding themselves with breitbart and infowars and then reality will come crashing in. Clinton absolutely smashed Trump in the debates and there's more to come

You retards clearly support the GOP.

You deny you supported Bush, just like when Trump gets demolished by Hillary, you'll deny you supported Trump.

Just like you deny you supported Romney.

Seriously what in the hell is going on with the flood of shill posts recently? While I don't believe Trump performed as well as I may have wanted during the debate, it's important to keep in mind he has never had to debate someone 1v1 in this manner before, let alone a career politician and snake oil salesmen of THIRTY YEARS. I think he handled himself pretty damn well everything considered, and if anyone on this site has the slightest shred of credibility in their values, they wouldn't jump ship when the first proverbial wave hits.

I agree that we need to leave when we can, but as it stands the region has issues like Isis that need to be addressed. Do you think it is responsible or respectable to not do anything about a organization that America had a role in bringing about? The region hates us because Obama and Bush have been bombing the shit out of it and making a huge mess. Democrats have proved to be just as happy to continue these actions as republicans. In fact Hillary is quite keen on starting more conflicts. Tell me that we need everyone home immediately and you just have everyone rightfully hating America more.

>Bush was warned Bin Laden to attack the United States.
Like I said. Fuck them both. Fuck him and Clinton. The attacks took more than 9 months to plan. They both deserve the blame. Clinton had good opportunities to kill him.

More like:
>Posts graphs
>Get's "countered" with vague assumptions.
>Posts proofs.
>Gets "countered" with muh feelings arguments.

Fuck off, BLTT.

Piss off kike nigger

youtu.be/Hm3zIf9r6qI

Clinton isn't winning. Watch for polls to tighten in the last few days. Both camps know what the score is through internal polling

I was going to make a thread about this but Cred Forums said people from my country and ISP have been banned through previous trolling. Understandable since Australia is beyond cucked.

thx you're making me blush.

these compliments are too good.

screncap this shit. Cred Forumstards are so fucking stupid

>countered with graphs
Show one (1) graph someone posted that defeated his arguments. I'm waiting meme boy.

Hm, you didn't mean to sage this post right? let me bump it for you pal. There ya go!

>zero argument
>"KIKE! NIGGER! SHILL!!! HAHA I WIN!"
lmao you dumfpkins are fucking pathetic holy shit

hey buddy whats up!

Every time I step away from this place the right wing retards suck me back in with their sheer stupidity. It's too tempting to pick on these retards.

>He thinks Cred Forums is a Trump safespace.
Fuck off, loser. Do all these facts trigger you?

I was on the fence but all the obvious slanted as fuck shilling online and in msm really makes me want to vote Trump

Nothing worth a damn in life ever comes covered in that greasy corporate film like the shilling is covered with. Yuck.

Did you see they have a #BigLeagueTruthTeam?

LOL

Hyped as fuck for November 8th. The alt right tears on this board is gonna be great.

lmao being this obvious

ITT: A bunch of CTR shills trying to cleverly misrepresent data in an attempt to make themselves look intelligent

It'll be like annuda Iowa.

>lose a billion dollars

source?

According to the leaps of logic in this thread, if it happens under him and it's bad it's his fault or if it's good then praise him. Cum hocs and post hocs from borderline trisomy 21 victims.

>In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

>Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

>Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

>In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

Someone posted a collage of 8 graphs all showing the drop in labor participation, average family income and savings, rise in healthcare costs, etc. All he had to say was "lel fox news tier"

His leaked 1995 tax records, lad.

precisely. Then they deny it. They'll deny Trump too soon enough.

>Seriously what in the hell is going on with the flood of shill posts recently?

It actually inspires me. They go to such great lengths to astroturf a base. They're only hurting their cause. They are so fake it's sickening, and makes me more excited to vote for Trump.

ITT

ITT: Fucking retarded sub 90 iq white trash getting completely fucking destroyed by one (1) canadian. If you are unironcially republican kill yourself lmao

And if you take the time to research all the bullshit BOTH shills and trump nazis claim, almost none of it is true. I feel sorry for him, a normal american conservative called hitler for doing the right thing. Nah fuck that shit. Im voting Trump

Lol BLTT doesn't have a budget of 6 million dollars.

>bltt shill being retarded as usual
The leaf is actually really nice to you guys. He could ruin every thread on this board supporting trump and Republicans by posting facts, but he sticks to one.

>inb4 we wuz trolling guyz, trump sucked all along

I'm still waiting for a rebuttal, cuck, or are you going to keep parading around with your CTR friends and acting like you won.

There better be mass suicides from these Trumpshits. Anything less will be a disappointment.

rip tendies.

I have hundreds like these.

>j6w
>Jew

That id piss off kike. Doesn't matter what you say tb.h f.am your a kike and your opinion doesn't matter. Now get in my oven.

They already were posted, but leaf attacked the source (wrongly) like he always does and moved on. Not our fault you can't keep up.

> implying that CTR is not intentionally saying something dumb and then having someone "Correct the Record"

Just look at all the shill threads and you can see the two step formula being played out quite often.

You must be 18 to post on this board

Yep it's $1.4B adjusted for infl.

Vote for him all you want. This election is over. No Julian asslodge is going to change that. You are done Drumfkins. It Democrat for life.

Get off the computer and out of the country google

Saddam got out of line with the Kuwait invasion.

What about Osama and Hillary getting involved in Libya and Syria? Toppling Qaddafi and still trying to remove Assad.

Trump literally starred in a reality show where snake oil salesmen competed for his approval as the ultimate snake oil salesman. How are you trumpcucks so delusional?

this. idk why these shills think they're so smart, they're literally just making themselves look more and more autistic.

>Do you think it is responsible or respectable to not do anything about a organization that America had a role in bringing about?
There's nothing we can improve by actually being IN the middle-east right now.
Our forces are a lightning rod for hostility. We have two options:
A. Overwhelm the entire region WW2 style and run it like Japan (which won't fly).
B. Get the fuck out of there and funnel support to our traditional allies.

Flying around dropping bombs on random "leaders" has gotten us nowhere for over a decade. The whole premise of "we are keeping their heads down over there so they won't come at us here", just really isn't working.

Any leadership America "picks" in that region will be instantly despised, so we'd only succeed in propping up ruthless despots like the Shah, which is what got us into this entire clusterfuck in the very beginning, and makes our country look like shit.

We have fucked up to bad to be the guys creating stability there anymore.

That's cause Trump is a broke ass bitch. He gets right wing retards to do it for free.

Nice denial dude lmao, cant wait for all the suicides after trump loses, you realize he has zero chance of winning after getting emasculated in the debates

What happen after 2011?

Don't understand, looked it up, its 20tril now.

What's stupid about the suggestion?

gr8 b8 m8, you really trolled me there

Trump's tax plan would have Walmart workers paying no taxes. Now they already don't pay taxes ,because they get it refunded if they use enough credits and deductions. Trumps plan would just eliminate the whole taxes altogether for them.

Still waiting on that rebuttal, friend

Now if we see Obama leaf again or any shill threads we must spam with sage in option bar until bump limit is reached. If the thread is not picking up don't but if it is we cannot allow them to have anything here.

The next debate will be in town hall format, which Hillary has done dozens of them. It's gonna be a live gangrape on national television. Plus Hillary will win because [spoiler]my psychic visions shows a Clinton landslide[/spoiler]

he got schlonged

>Saddam got out of line with the Kuwait invasion.

Saddam had some Kuwaitis drinking his milkshake across his border, he inquired whether we would be pissed if he did something about it and we sorta shrugged noncommitally. We kicked Saddam in the dick because his invasion made our Saudi "buddies" nervous as fuck, they'd been content with Saddam as a barrier against the Iranians but felt he should be reined in.
Which is what HW did, he put him back in his borders. W and Dick had the stupid-as-fuck idea of deposing him and "liberating" that shithole.

>this denial
Are you mentally ill dude? I bet you're one of those autists who think trump won the debate.

Wow, that is pathetic.
>better hide these facts because Republicans hate nothing more than educated followers

>increasingly tries to distract the fact that his manipulative techniques were called out by posting shitty memes and trying to cater to his CTR circlejerk collective

Its funny they know we despise the leaf, so they proxyfag to Canada to start this shill worshiping.

You faggots do not have a base here, you will not manufacture one, especially in one night. This is obviously a response to Trump's new meme team shit (which was stupid imo, we had his back for free.) This board is not a pro-Trump board. it has existed as a place for inquiring minds across the world to come and discuss whatever the fuck we want. We are a very diverse board, but first and foremost the vast majority of us seem to support basic human rights, such as freedom of speech, and the right to defend our lives (Health care is not a right you fucking commies).

You can keep trying, you've had some entertaining attempts in the past for sure. Make no mistake though you pieces of shit, this place existed before this election and will last long after. Maybe not this domain, but we will migrate where we have to. You retards think this begins and ends with Cred Forums? Get fucked you simple minded faggots, you should all be shot for treason on November 9th,

why don't you just defend your position with sound arguments you retarded faggot?

oh i see. this?

Lol that cap gains tax cut helped fuel the muh dot com bubble that you retards always rail about.

Way to go Republicans.

Also, it had nothing to do with the budget surplus.

The obese retarded newt got btfo on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdtU3UI-JoY

Newt predicted a Clinton recession. He was wrong on everything and got thrown out by his own party in 1998.

Fuck you just got fucking mangled.

buddy you just got fucking destroyed.

>this board is not a pro trump board
really because if you post an opinion that goes against the circlejerk you get immediately called a shill and your thread saged.