ATTN POL

ATTENTION Cred Forums: THE WIKILEAKS CONFERENCE TOMORROW IS NOT ABOUT HILLARY.

I REPEAT: IT IS NOT HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472
twitter.com/DoomsdaysCW/status/782989321624223745
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch this thread get totally ignored

whats it about then? new wikileaks tshirts?

Where does it say it is or isn't about her?

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Goddamn it. Fucking Julian Assange is cockteasing us.

what the fuck

(((tdndNFF5)))

If it was about her he'd say it. Describing it as the future of wikileaks is one of the worst ways to get an audience

That's it, I think Hillary should authorise a drone strike on him. He's pissing me the fuck off now.

I am not a Jew

fuck Assange.

fuck him, i hope hilliary does drone this cunt

(((HdprXApz)))
>also 1 post by this ID
Fuck you asshole

This some bullshit.
He copped a deal.
I'm a #HillDrone now.

Fuck it. Drone his faggot ass.

The 10 year anniversary was already planned, dumbshit. He said he is just adding the Hillary shit to it instead of having done a balcony announcement

At least we'd get the deadhand key for that insurance.
Getting tired of these blueballs

Come to think of it, Wikileaks has not confirmed anything about this being the leak. Everything we have is from third parties hyping. So, this may not be the happening. Still good to pay attention to it, but let's dial down the hype all the way.

#DRONEASSANGE

Source, friendo?

saying his press conference is about hillary is a great way to kill yourself by strangulation and 2 gunshot wounds to the back of the head before tossing yourself into the river

maybe he flat out says it he becomes more likely to be droned? is he a fool?

This

No more assange cockteasing, we get a smoking gun for the case and a crack at the email chest when the switch expires

>NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SURPRISING

It's about the entire corrupt system starring that man.

Droning him would be more harmful than anything he might leak. It's easier for the media to sweep some emails under than rug than an attack on the Ecuadorian embassy

I'd like to ban all wikileak threads just because I'm incredibly butthurt that they have yet to deliver

Fuck them

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472

>"This leak will be the end of Hillary!" states increasingly nervous Assange for the 7th time this year

Assange has no reason to lie about having evidence, it's not like he's personally invested if Trump or Hillary wins, he's doing everything in the name of Justice.

Besides, october only just started. It's not called the october surprise for no reason.

HIS SPEECH IS BEFORE THE 10 YEAR CONFERENCE. JULIAN IS AT 9:00 AM, CONFERENCE IS AT 10. ITS STILL ON.

>Only tweet they liked in 10 years

What do they mean by this?

If it's not about Hillary, why did he just tweet this:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736

you do realize what surprise in October 'surprise' means, right? it's October, and its their 10th anniversary. what day would be better to release a surprise? they're not gonna publicly announce what it is you moron.

There's no doubt that he hates her and she's fearful of what he could have, but it's no guarantee that this is the announcement.

Remember that once he blows his load on her he goes back to being irrelevant for a while

it'd still be unwise to announce it. if it's something big he probably wants to drop it like a bomb. also, you autists keep forgetting what the definition of 'surprise' means, lol.

Keep those fingers crossed, CTR.

>it's true
g-guys?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html

Well already know he brags about having dirt on HRC. The surprise is that we don't know what it is. It could be an email or proof that she killed somebody.

>this
/thread

When you think about it if they have something why would they release it now when they can build hype for another week like the sick bastards they are?

JULIAN FUCKING SOLD US OUT AND TOOK HILLARY'S BRIBE

Tomorrow this little arrogant cuck is going to stroll out there and talk about... the past present and future of wikileaks

You know what that means? Let me give you an idea
>wikileaks accomplished a lot
>but it's time to call it quits
>I've been granted immunity by obama
>moving back to the united states
>personal reasons, blah blah blah

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The London balcony speech was going to be the leak, which was called off due to safety precautions. The Berlin speech was going to be the one about the anniversary.

Now they have merged.

Can people start tweeting Assange and call him out for being a faggot Australian cunt?

Thanks. I don't use shitter, also I might get arrested and put in prison for a billion years if I post on shitter.

>tfw when you think you're manipulating people but really no one cares AND you've become part of Cred Forums
JUST

More time for people to soak it in before election

lets assume it's something truly damning that should put her away and we get another " its illegal but it's hillary" from the DOJ

The public needs time to soak it up

By doing it this closely to the election they can not simply sweep in under the rug and it's not so close that it wont have time to spread.

Why the fuck is he calling it the Berlin speech?

Yesitisyesitisyesits

So, tanks in 30 minutes?

This thread is CTR demoralization ignore

Don't you put that evil on me

He is going to video conference to Berlin it seems

CTR
CTR

THIS TWEET DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THE LEAK

THIS IS DIRECT MISINFORMATION

OP IS LYING TO TRY AND GET YOU TO FORGET ABOUT THE LEAK

>mfw its real

The first thing is over live stream at 2am CST and then he's gonna go to the actual press conference

>hello everyone, it's been 10 years and we've come a long way

>today we would like to announce that we are making some reforms to the way we operate to make things easier on whistleblowers

>in doing so we hope to bring down corrupt politicians like Hillary Clinton

>SHE'S DONE

sage this tweet is either fake or old. I aint scrolling past september 26 but its not on their twiter now

Because maybe it is kind of shocking that journalists would approve of drone bombing other journalists?

see idiot

ROME IS THE MOB AND THE MOB DEMANDS BLOOD

Assange hasn't been irrelevant since he became relevant

>stream starts
>Julian Assange confesses to the rape charge
>shoots himself in the back of the head twice

Wait I'm so fucking confused

First he was going to release Tuesday before the debate. Then Wednesday. But he released the "can we just drone him?" today, then was going to release something at 3am eastern, and now SOMETHING has been moved to Berlin with NOTHING about time

What the FUCK is happening and when is it?

Today at 9 am GMT. he probably was going to change the time all along for safety

Chill bro. Weeks ago he talked about "october surprise". We are in October now, so chill.

The wikileaks twitter also said 10 am Berlin time fwiw

Another huckster playing Trump supporters for fools.

Remember when the first DNC leaks came out and they claimed the next wiki leaks round would contain fabricated evidence? Also when the Colin Powell leaks came out and he confirmed they were legit and that there were more to come.

Assange might be baiting hillary to kill him

He might have nothing except that

GOING TO CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL:

ASSANGE IS DROPPING H-BOMB VIA VIDEO AT 9AM BERLIN TIME WHICH IS 3AM NYC TIME (5 HOURS FROM NOW).

ASSANGE WILL THEN TALK AT 10AM BERLIN TIME ABOUT FUTURE OF WIKILEAKS SNOOZEFEST.

TLDR: ITS STILL HAPPENING

Oh shit. Just checked. It is true. Setting alarm for 4am.

DRUMPF

>yfw when it's full HD video of Hillary talking about how much she hates niggers and then in November like 90% of the black vote still goes for her

See! I fucking knew Roger Stone was a god damned retard.

I will laugh my ass off if you all stay up late just to get blueballed here.

Julian is truely the ultimate aussie shitposter

desu I think he's getting less and less risk averse

He's been trapped in a small building for literally years, effectively a prison sentence already. In addition he has some health problems, including needing a tooth pulled, which can't be handled while he's stuck in the embassy, so he's in a state of constant pain.

I don't think he really gives as much of a fuck about what happens to himself now.

>conservatives and democrats are both fighting to see who can suck nigger dick the hardest

Not surprised, white faggots are all a bunch of cucks anyway.

This. Can confirm.

Keep lurking faggot. Soon you'll end up just like us.

Here is the program.

>assange will only speak for 10 minutes
No leaks confirmed.

And Infowars is going to air it, right?

There's too much reward (being there for a historic event) and too little risk (staying awake til 5AM).

I'm not sure something will happen at all, but I'd hate to not be a witness if it does.

Holy fuck read The press conference =/= leak speech. The leak speech will be at 9AM an hour prior to press conference start.

Too bad the fucking link is dead.

Food for thought.

Looks like "assassinate Assange" video was it.

>mfw the big "October surprise" was the ALLEGED drone strike remark

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

ITS HAPPENING

I REPEAT: ITS HAPPENING

what link?

The link in the tweet that autists screenshott

This. Same shit different day.

Fuck cuckileaks and its fagget jew president or whatever.

Wikileaks has been JUST ABOUT to end shillary for as long as the kikes have been saying Iran will have a nuke any day now

Sauces?

desu I think there's some real big fucking problems with the US government if the secretary of state can openly talk about assassinating people for political reasons and have fuck-all done about it.

The founding fathers, were they alive today, would be staging and supporting a revolution by now.

>(You)
There you are friend.

Link on that twitter post is kill. Can anyone confirm this whole octoberslaughterfest 9am hilldog announcement with a link please?

Shut your nigger mouth. Hillary's been trying to kill assange for a while now.

How does it make you feel shill, counting down the hours until it'll never be her turn again?

The thing is, nobody cares and even if they did, the liberal kike media will barely report it.

I'm willing to bet Assange is kind of downplaying this but it's actually going to be fucking huge

Pretty much this. Nigs are beyond redemption.

scared desu

THIS ALL THIS

this will not be the catalyst towards a revolution but it will be one nail in the coffin. revolution temporarily avoided if Hilldawg goes to prison.

This thread needs to be bumped. It's honestly not going to be anything. At least, not yet.

Julian Assange is one of 4 Guest speakers to talk about the past, present, and future of Wikileaks at a press conference tomorrow at 10:00 AM London time (or whatever 4am Eastern time is).

Seriously. This fucking link is dead. Can anyone actually confirm this 9am prevonference happening? Because i cannot.

>prevonference
Preconference

Yeah, except Wikileaks re-twatted pic related.

I think it may disprove your hypothesis, OP.

Fuck off shill we know you're just trying to decrease morale and coverage.

We already know that he is merging both announcements as once now

Assange got a real phone call from a mossad agent in london.

shit is real, says they are going to "end" him.

tfw trump and alex jones are the second founding fathers

FAKE

This is fake. I just checked Wikileaks twitter. Go look for yourself.

I'm just trying to prevent blue balls

I can't find it either. Also, it makes no sense. Why make a release announcement then immediately afterwards go participate in a anniversary PR event?

seecheck a little closer next time, faggot.

Will he ever deliver? :c

The image in the OP is fake.

assange has been killed by Clinton; this is why the balcony event was cancelled and now they are going to talk about the future of wikileaks.

what was kek trying to say here?

Hillary will lose. Deal with it, shill.

And the link in that tweet is dead.

see not a shill

Too bad it's not fake.

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472

There will likely by nothing coming out of this. Maybe on Wednesday or something, but nothing tonight or tomorrow morning.

>retweet damaging info to millions of people.
>state department/NSA/Gov cronies dont smash that website to shit

pick two

This gon' b gud. CTR SHILLS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. YOUR SCREAMS WILL MAKE THE OVENS SMELL SO SWEET.

You should move to the U.S. and help us unfuck it.

Or its bullshit.

He will let loose the juice on Hillary tomorrow. Check that shit.

so where is the link of the 3AM shit? will it literally be a video or will there be a livestream?
>so where is the link of the 3AM shit? will it literally be a video or will there be a livestream?
so where is the link of the 3AM shit? will it literally be a video or will there be a livestream?
>so where is the link of the 3AM shit? will it literally be a video or will there be a livestream?

Leaking Hillary documents would technically be about the present/future of Wikileaks. It may not be happening, but I'm still going to watch just in case. It will only be midnight. That's not too, too late.

Shill off

I'm assuming they'll tweet it right before show time.

>posts low quality bait
>"not a shill"

you may as well name the jew while you're at it.

Im less cynical about it but you could be right.

Trash post from trash country

>it took diving this deep to find an user that knows 2 + 2 = 4
What better time to put your baby back in the spotlight then directly following its graduation to the big leagues?

10:00 Introduction by Sarah Harrison, WikiLeaks Journalist
10:10 10 year video
10:15 Sarah Harrison on history, propaganda attacks, lessons learnt
10:30 John Goetz, German based investigative journalist, and Stefania Maurizi, Investigative
journalist for L'Espresso, Italy, on publication model and partnerships
10:40 Assassinate Assange video
10:43 Melinda Taylor, Lawyer for Julian Assange, on legal threats and status
10:55 UN Press Conference video
11:00 Julian Assange, Founder and Publisher of WikiLeaks
11:10 Questions from press
11:30 End

*than

I have high hopes that he will announce the leaks tonight, butI will say this: if he doesn't leak within the next week, he'll lose all credibility. He needs to leak asap, or the leaks will be pointless.

Is it happening? IS IT HAPPENING?!

Really maturated my almonds there.

its happening

HAPPENING

wow, his only liked tweet… I was thinking it was going to be nothing. This gives me hope

>thats why it is screenshotted you fuck

NOTHING IS HAPPENING

YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT CAN STOP ME

I'd LOVE for it to be a happening, but it won't be. Maybe some curious people who are borderline redpilled will become fully redpilled afterward, which would be good. I don't think this has anything to do with Clinton or the emails, though .

>not a shill

Still a faggot though

>taking screenshots of dead links

oh i am laffin

It's so that the tweets which are censored by US government aren't lost. Sure they can take the link down and BLOCK REALITY, but EVERYONE KNOWS the STATE DEPARTMENT IS LYING.

WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO THIS LEAF?!

Seriously, all of these are fucking gold.

this goes far outside the US and ends with WW3

we cant stop it

Hillary herself makes an appearance. Stay tuned for next week when leaks show what she said about tonight's appearance on /po/ behind closed doors.

Assange is a fucking hack.

Reveal everything on Clinton now or fuck off with your attention-seeking bullshit.

oh ok...

I guess Canadians just care more about America than Americans.

This isn't true.

@RogerStone said that it was about Hillary.
@PrisonPlanet said it was about Hillary.

If you look at the favourites on Wikileak's tweets, it has favourited one that said that Hillary would be exposed.

SAGE.

>WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO THIS LEAF?!

Gee, let me think.
>Dailymail
>Infowars
>Leaf
I have a limited amount of time in the day and immaculate sense of a shitpost when i see one. That is why.

>responding to leafs

>Assassinate Assange video

this dude's martyr complex better be worth something in the end

>he's doing everything in the name of Justice

You misspelled Russia, m8

Was this CTR's plan all along?

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Thinking time:

I really believe Assange has something, however, while it may be technically BIG, i dont think it will have much impact or go mainstream, i think it may damage her campaign and she might even lose because of it, but i think that it will be just another rock on the mountain.

But man, Cred Forums can you imagine the euphoria if it actually turns out to be something big, like fucking nuclear big? Can you imagine the glorious shitstorm of the likes we have never seen before?

Man i would so love it to be the great happening of our time

I always knew you had a penis, Hillary

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT READ THE GOD DAMN THREAD

this

>hey guys this time its about hilliary i promise to release those emails
>doesnt happen
> repeats this process about 4 fucking times a year
> hey guys this time we will release them
> cancels
> says he is ready
> hey guys its about the future of me

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY DAMMIT PLEASE FUCKING DAMN CUNT IF YOUR NOT GOING TO RELEASE THE EMAILS THEN DONT EVEN TALK AT ALL

FROM THE DAILY MAIL! HILLARY HAS A LEAKING HEART VALVE AND IS ON BETA BLOCKERS!

To/pol/ogy? Manifolds and complex geometry, or am I just dumb?

>essplain youself.

Am I the only non CTR in this fucking thread?

ill make a happening thread right now about it thanks canada

>I REPEAT: IT IS NOT HAPPENING.

OK OP, thanks for saving me the time of watching it for no good reason.
I'll just skip it since it isn't about Hillary.

>judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

This whole mess is such a tangled web of shadiness.

The demands in this letter will serve only to pull back another layer of obfuscation -- it's clear it wouldn't get to the core.

Didn't fbi user say Clinton & others were trying to run out the clock?

The demands in this letter clearly reflect Clinton & Co. running out the clock.

Let them contain themselves lad.

Think about the timing though if it's a happening. It hits Western Europe mid-day and the U.S. 6am news to be on repeat for the rest of the week. Could be something.

A white ID. Pottery.

Drudge apostrophe signal gone.

That confirms: It's NOT happening.

;_;

Shill

Clinton needs to hang or get the needle. She deserves far worse.

#Imwithher

here desu:

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

This isnt true at all. Congress knows someone on Trumps team is in direct contact with Russia and Julian Assange, the FBI Director James Comey said he wouldnt comment on whether or not the FBI was investigating these claims. Trump will pardon him if he leaks this and helps him become President for unveiling corruption.

>Source: Congress vs. Comey Round 4 out of 10.

not a shill but just kidding about that.

i think the drudge apostrophe thing was a joke, and was just riffing on that.

I'm used to it now.

Trending Google searches related to Hillary Clinton:

>wikileaks
>julian assange
>roger stone

Dammit Julian you better not disappoint

>diplomacy
She has that gentle touch

read any of the results? Shit's already hitting. Hillary's leaking heart valve. Bill defrauding charities. Some good shit. All in the last hour.

It'll be a failure, he's building it up too much.

He finally caved to the credible suicide thought provoking messages.

>desu I think there's some real big fucking problems with the US government if the secretary of state can openly talk about assassinating people for political reasons and have fuck-all done about it.
>The founding fathers, were they alive today, would be staging and supporting a revolution by now.

hey i like assange but he's not a US citizen and released US secrets (though none good enough to take down anyone in real power).

so we have every right to drone him

i only want to keep him around to release dirt on hillary and obama (he won't)

>infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
>According to Dr. Paul. General Clark was so pleased with the outcome of the negotiations that he personally arranged a teleconference with Hillary Clinton on the line to congratulate Dr. Paul on “getting the job done in the face of such danger.”
>But there was a problem.
>Secretary of State Hillary Clinton didn’t want peace. She wanted Muammar Gaddafi dead for her own selfish, spiteful reason – the fact that Gaddafi had favored Barack Obama over her own campaign during the 2008 presidential election cycle.
>“It’s well known in Libya that Gaddafi supported Obama over Clinton in the run up to the ‘08 elections, despite the Clinton team approaching Gaddafi’s son, Saif al-Gaddafi, and asking the family to invest in Hillary’s campaign and foundation, which they did not,” said Dr. Paul.
>Hillary nixed the peace deal. The war continued. Libya – the most prosperous nation in Africa – fell into the hands of jihadist militants and subsequently ISIS.

What a goddamn, fucking, vengeful & petty bitch.

Almost felt some semblance of empathy after reading the article about her health, but yeah, nah

Nice, may kek bring judgement on this nation

Assange has evidence that ties Hillary to the Saudis and 9/11.

praise him

Oh shit, this is interesting. I'm surprised nobody has responded to this pic yet. Now they really better not let me down.

I've been trying to explain to people this. They are two separate events that are now joined due to the "specific information."

Maybe he will kill himself on cam

If all he is leaking is "plot to assassinate me" then nobody will care. Sorry.

Dude can you really not post hate speech online in Britain? Why the fucking fuck did Obummer give the Internet away? What the fuck happened.

Hell, half the country would probably agree with her.

But Assange already made a big deal about that this morning, so I'm confident it's not that.

Dude he has her on film calling for his assassination via drone. Wait dude I saw a video once where they could fake people saying things very effectively. What if everything is a lie

he's declaring himself fuhrer. we fourth reich naow

It was a joke.

3 hour countdown, will assange get drone striked or jason bourned or will he live another 3 hours?

He has nothing. This was nothing but a publicity stunt for Wikileaks' 10th birthday.

Hey guys, what if Hillary is stressing so bad right now that she has a heart attack or stroke and dies? Then it turns out to be nothing on Assange's end. Kek, I would probably shit my pants with laughter.

You are like celebrity now!

>tfw when Trump takes advantage of absolutely none of these leaks just like he didn't take advantage of any of Hilary's past transgressions in the first debate

>tfw when he loses the election because he can't get his shit together

>99
SHADILAY! KEK WILLS IT!

wow nice fake

#GraspingAtStraws

Shit isn't that 11 pm California time? Nice it's already 9:30 here

They must have made the Tweet private (their site crashed from all the traffic Wikileaks brought them).

Would that make the original founding fathers into the founding grandfathers? Sounds comfy desu

12am California time. East coast is +3 hours.

Hello CTR

these are disinfo threads

I'm not CTR
No it's not

CTR demoralization thread

sage
a
g
e

>Likes 1
>@wikileaks hasn't liked any Tweets yet.

wow nice fake

#GraspingAtStraws

The account with the tweet they liked made all their tweets private and deleted their facebook.

is it possible the owner of the twitter acct and facebook could have either committed suicide by train or died from suicide from 3 gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Are you clinically fucking retarded? Read it again:

10:55am UN Press Conference video
11:00am Julian Assange, Founder and Publisher of WikiLeaks

To summarize: They are playing 5 minutes of the March 2015 Hillary "email scandal" press conference as a prelude to Julian making his announcement. Why do you think they are doing that? Use your fucking head this time, Copernicus.

Holy shit the originality of this joke. Literally posted 46 times per thread

lol, shill from burger land

what's that going to resolve if someone else could do the same in the future generations? burger's system is fucked by design.

Wow, Assanger failed to deliver once again, what a fucking surprise.

Take it from someone who's had experience with Assange's bullshit: he will not deliver.

Im pretty sure this is one of our double agents inside ctr intentionally trying to make them look dumb

lol shill from alcoholic land.

nope

told you guys it was nothing