Googles and Skypes

Looks like they're catching on.

>Words such as Google, Skype and Yahoo have become part of our daily lexicon in the internet age, but these terms are also being used for a far more sinister purpose as part of a racist code.

>In an effort to bypass the automatic censorship of racist terms on some social media sites and search engines, racists in the US have started using seemingly innocent words in their place. The code, invented on right-wing forums, uses the word “googles” to refer to black people, “skypes” for Jewish people and “yahoos” for Mexicans.

>The term “skittle” is used for Muslims, taken from a recent tweet by Donald Trump Jr, son of the US presidential candidate, in which he compared Syrian refugees to poisoned Skittles sweets.

>The new vocabulary has sprung up among the self-styled “alt-right” in America, whose adherents typically consider mainstream conservative politicians to be too weak on issues such as immigration. It has been linked to white supremacy groups.

>Many of the coded messages have been posted in support of Mr Trump’s run for the White House. Hillary Clinton has accused her Republican rival of “taking hate groups mainstream”.

>One British user tweeted this week that the BBC is “run by skypes”, adding: “They’ll be employing skittles next.” An American who describes himself as a Trump supporter wrote: “Skypes are greedy, googles loot, yahoos cross the border, skittles poison. No no no we can’t take anymore. We stop this now!”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TnPX9
youtube.com/watch?v=CcZdwX4noCE
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Other coded terms target Chinese, gay, lesbian or transgender people.

>A post on the new racist vocabulary explains the process to users who ask: “Why the f*** would we say google instead of n***er?”

>It continues: “It’s done after Google’s announcement to censor certain words [from] their search engine, just to keep safe spaces extra ‘safe’. Our response is to make it so Google would have to censor their own company by making them a racial slur towards blacks.”

>Dictionary for bigots

>Black person Google
>Jew Skype
>Mexican Yahoo
>Chinese Bing
>Muslim/Arab Skittle
>Gay man Butterfly
>Lesbian Fishbucket
>Transgender Durden
>Liberals Car salesmen
>Conservatives Reagans
>Libertarian Aleppo

>>Lesbian Fishbucket
>>Transgender Durden

>Racists are using this weird trick and basically you're fucking stupid

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Fuck you google

It's all just to smear Trump. They wouldn't care what some fringe racists were talking about in a thread if it weren't for this election.

>wtf this actually worked

>not posting link or archive
>being this new

Cred Forums is so powerful now

What do we meme next?

Wow, it only took them what, a few weeks to pick up this story?

>Looks like they're catching on.

That was always the goal.
The media is beyond stupid.

Here you go, Google.

archive.is/TnPX9

Lol this had nothing to do with Trump little fuckin skype bastards

>Google getting butthurt

>That was always the goal.
>The media is beyond stupid.
They didn't realise that getting caught was part of the plan

This might be easier because it's The Times.

>car salesman

top kek

THIS IS PROOF WE CAN ACHEIVE ANYTHING! NORMIES BOW TO OUR AUTISM!

Cred Forums is literally the illuminati now

>Looks like they're catching on.
WTF that stupid idea died within 48 hrs.

How does it feel to know that nothing you say bothers us? Googles have tried and failed to get under whitey's skin, with laughable pejoratives like "cracker", and ineffective drivel like "fuk trump, fuk whitey". Yet a white man can simply say "nigger", and all the googles get butthurt, and chimpout. How does it feel to be among what is perhaps the most hyper-sensitive, thin-skinned race?

It is. They either have to go through every reported tweet to see if these terms are being used as codes. It'll be a pain for them and make policing harder. If they manage to catch put, then some random anons can cone up with more codes.

fuck

fuck i feel so high on the power

kek

KEK

ALLAHU KEKBAR

WHAT DO WE MEME NEXT?

Okay, let's change the code to stop these skype sympathizers from staying up to date, I nominate breakfast cereal brands for the next "spoofing the liberal agenda" codeset

We'll just keep running through themes till everything is grounds for a ban.

I can't believe that shit list I made is actually in the news

I'd thought it'd be a stupid meme that would blow over, but those bastards actually took this and bit down hard

i can now die in peace knowing i memed the media.

>Libertarian
>Aleppo

This is too good

Yesss!!! Associate it with trump supporters! That was our plan.

Calling Count Chocula for niggers.

Gays are fruity pebbles

trannies are fruit loops

>>Transgender Durden
>>Libertarian Aleppo

I really can't believe how easy it is for Cred Forums to get in the news.

What other cool shit can we troll the media into reporting

>Okay, let's change the code
Stick with the current codes and ruin them completely. The goal should be to get people to think about niggers when they see the word "Google".

Glorious!

No, fuck you.
Stick to them, I want to see Google becoming a mainstream racist slang.

>Kantrowitz

HAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

What is some beloved celebrity of theirs we can meme on?

Dammit Vlad, why've you got to tripdub me right befire I miss quints- very well, I submit to your sound reasoning gets, but allow me to postulate, could the MSM elements be biting this meme as part of a greater overarching skype chat?

Close, but kek didn't bless you this time.

>Lesbian Fishbucket

>MFW I'm a dirty Durden.

It died because ((they)) never went through with the censorship but when ((they)) do we will have our established replacements

Emma Watson maybe?

I don't know too much about the world outside Cred Forums so i don't have many suggestions

John Oliver

All white people who hate whites (attend BLM riots / loot fests etc) are JO's

from the buzzfeed article:
>It appears that a number of Cred Forums posts in which this effort was discussed were deleted.

B8

>that's stupid and dead

That's right schlomo goldbergstein nothing to see here, move along back to faceberg

We know.

Do they not know how Cred Forums works or something? Do they not know about the archives?

Fucking normatives.

>google is a secret code

It's NOT a secret code, the point is to change the name of the search engine company to literally be "nigger" by repurposing the word

It's like weaponized euphamism creep and rasily the most genius thing to come out of Cred Forums in forever.

Shitlibs have won a lot of the battle by controlling language, we're just turning the tables for once

>mfw buzzfeed gets the mods ousted for deleting posts they don't like

>Libertarian Aleppo
Holy fuck this is too much.

Use them all interchangeably. If they want to censor words, they'll need to censor the whole damn language.

Love how the definition of "racist" went from "holding only those of the same race as yourself in higher regard than everyone else" to "you don't believe in perfect equality and are willing to call out niggers for being savages despite everything white people have done for them". Dismal.

They are taking bunch of shitposters seriously. what a time to be alive.

well they found it on 4plebs

>stay with current words and make the search engine company (now also a common verb) become literally "nigger". This will help repay them for attempting to squash our movement with censorship. It also helps normalize "nigger" which is important to get whites pride back and deprogram them from public school tier bullshit

It never was a secret code for a secret meeting in our treehouse guys.

We're having real success here guys, stay on target

>mfw buzzfeed doesnt know how Cred Forums works

>stay with current words and make the search engine company (now also a common verb) become literally "nigger". This will help repay them for attempting to squash our movement with censorship. It also helps normalize "nigger" which is important to get whites pride back and deprogram them from public school tier bullshit

It never was a secret code for a secret meeting in our treehouse guys.

We're having real success here guys, stay on target

Brilliant

>Supporters of Trump
I can't wait till he wins. They will try to throw Trump under a bus any time they can.
>This terrorist who thought Trump had nice hair killed 20 people.

What are they going to do?
They won't ban these words because too many people use them in everyday talk

>far more sinister purpose
these fuckers are unreal

I like the image and the term they used to group the people doing this (Supporters of Donald Trump).
+++++ [google reviewer pro]

Why not:
> Advocates for free speech?
> Anti google filter activists?
> have been posted in support of Mr Trump
Does not count. His policies may have overlap with people more likely to use this language because they are pushed in that direction. I don't buy Trump steaks.... But i am more and more likely to.

That's the point.

I just love that it proves censorship is impossible. Ban nigger and we'll create a new word with the same intent and malice.

>Be Chinese
>Start using Bing instead of Google about a year ago

>Chinese Bing

Seems legit to me.

>Shitposts from Cred Forums trolling national election news coverage.

>proves censorship is impossible
Tom Scott predicted this shit 6 months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcZdwX4noCE

Too bad he's cucked britbong car saleman that believes in gender neutral pronouns and "climate change is the worst thing ever!". He does have some good videos though.

Car salesman is a mental disorder

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

YOU WANT SOME REDPILLS?

Black person Google
Jew Skype

Those are the only two. Then other companies can censor Google and Skype (also owned by Google).

Also, QUESTION Cred Forums
A local politician in my area was saying and tweeting "google" in ways people didn't understand.
Will he now be destroyed or assassinated?