A

Hey.
I'm from skatcheewan.
Howz shit?

enjoy becoming a 3rd world state
oh wait you are one already

FUCKING

heh I'm from Saskatoon.

Ready for 5 months of no sun light and -30 mates?

this, fuck Trump and fuck white people

LEAF

I'm prepared got my massive snow suit.
I'm going to spend most of my time coding though going to be comfy.

French cuffs or barrel cuffs?
Also do you prefer button down collars or collar keeper tabs?

kys
youtube.com/watch?v=nUGAz4FvW9o

I'm a vancouver island nationalist, ask me anything

I hate natives so fucking much bros. Race war when?

why are you chinese

What is it like living in a chinese state?

>Saskatchewan
>Relevant

American comedy

Sorry, the capital of the new nation in the West will be in Edmonton. Your lands belong to Alberta, and the first act of unity will be to end the roughriders and cull only the most devote fans.

The island Is different from the city, there's more natives and homeless people here

What is your solution to your Indian problem in your cities?

whites were the first hominids in canada, leaf

Have fun with the NDP you commie fuck

Implying berta isn't weaker than Sask now that the oil shekels are limited

Getting behind on your bro truck payments yet?

You're thinking of Vancouver. Not so many Chinese here.

Have you ever fucked a marxist qt?

You or any other island bros from nanaimo?

rip in peace vancouver, cause of death too much chinese

I am lonely. Does anybody in Saskatoon want to meet up to have some fun?

Former Saskatoon resident reporting in from Edmonton.

Holy fuck, Saskatoon is a terrible, depressing hellhole compared to based Edmonton. I haven't even been threatened with a knife by a single drunk Indian yet and it's been 3 months. This is probably a record for me.

Sorry buddy, live in regina.

Is Moose Jaw a good place to live? My grandmother was born there

Yes.

>the capital of the new nation in the West will be in Edmonton

The hell it will. Don't you have meth to buy, or a stabbing to be victim of or some shit?

I'll come to Regina on the 15th of Oct., 2016. Meet me at Sparky's Family Restaurant for pizza at 6:00 P.M.

Are you that faggot in comp sci who was browsing pol in public a few days ago?

UVic
Please kill me for the love of god

I lived in Moose Jaw for awhile. Occasionally there's a stabbing, and it has a poor district, but there's a lack of crime compared to Regina and Saskatoon. Everything is easily accessible, and it's convenient driving with lots of memorable stores.

The only problem is there isn't many decent restaurants.

I'm a GTA nationalist. AMA

>tfw GTA is more than 1/6th of Canada's entire population

ill be at stans place tonight

Regina here

Fuck you

I do that in class. mind you, it's trade school so 100% conservative white males.

I just need to escape sometimes form listening to classmates discuss the latest memes from reddit.

Nope I learned everything from pirate bay.

Viu here, I just want my degree and to get out of here

Well shit

>comp sci

why is everyone in that program such a loser

>100% conservative white males
>that id

(((You're)) not fooling anyone.

>incorporating brampton into your nation

just apoo shamalamabingbong my shit up

Including them makes no difference when the rest of Toronto and surrounding areas are all majority immigrants/non-whites.

>my id.

dammit.

>Halton as part of GTA

nope.

where abouts?

Scarborough centre reporting in

(the chinese middle class scarborough, not the poo/loo /nigger parts. )

meant for

Huh, flag's canadian.

>JEW

Wew lad there's more than one of us

Newfoundlander reporting in, Liberal government is nuts and our province is to fucking blame because we elected two of these cancerous fools, whose policy is now coming around to bite them in their respective asses.

Canada is dying and Liberalism is strangling it harder into its grave, Newfoundland is the exact same thing...

We're fucked me thinks.

I live in Moose Jaw. It will bore you to tears. Literally fuck all to do here unless you're retired and want to gamble/sit in the spa.

Does anything ever happen out there?

Oh wow someone else in Scarborough as well. Been to the STC recently? Have they finished the renovations yet?

Vive la Saskatchewan libre.

why is Regina such a dirty hellhole ?

t. winninigger

Oh shit nigga
I knew there had to be at least one other goy out there

>tfw Calgary

Apparently the overwhelming proportion of people leaving Alberta are women so at least the NDPs core support is getting kicked out from under its feet

>tfw you will never live in a comfy town like Banff

Fuck I don't know I'm from a small town and just live here during the summer.
I live right in the ghetto there's always crackheads and prostitutes someone died right near where I live.
I think it's job availability so that the indians and white trash have jobs when they are young so they don't grow up in poverty and are ruined by the time they grow up.
The NDP created a job bottleneck and basically made Regina the crime cap.
We lost the cap as soon as the conservatives got into power because they made jobs.
That's my hypothesis.
It's getting better we just need the previous generation of junkies and criminals to die off.

Why are Canadian white separatists so short and gay?

>full of foreigners because its a tourist site
>comfy

Is it really full of foreigners? I've never been there but it looks like a great place to live.

What's the point in putting censor bars across your eyes and then showing easily identifiable features such as tattoos?

Why not just put their social security number across the bar while they're at it?

Calgarian now in Edmonton. Can confirm: not one thing about Edmonton is better than Calgary. River valley is their only come back and it still pales.

It's a Chinese colony during summer hours, they completely take over banff and Lake Louise during the summer. Gonna be even worse next year since national parks will have free entry.

You're better off in canmore, essentially the same feeling as in banff but way less of a tourist intrusion

Whereabouts in Saskatoon? The suburbs in the north of town are beautiful

t. Former resident

I knew a cool guy from there but became the "don't speak to me or my wife's son again" meme.

I'm looking up Canmore right now, looks beautiful.
My question is do the chinks go snowboarding at Lake Louise? Or do they just occupy it during the summers?
I ask this because I hate when chinks go to my local resort, they're rude and have no concept of courtesy.

Bbbuuuuttt Edmonton is world-renowned for its quality, public libraries. They shipped in the finest homeless natives

They mostly just get carted in massive busses to take pictures and leave. Lots of tourists for ski season too obviously but nowhere near as many Asians in the winter.

The other thing about banff is that it's in a national park so there's all kinds of restrictive bylaws that you don't have in canmore.