Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gordoiaco/status/783109078566436864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that Swedish neckbeard faggot. We need Shkreli

WHY IS KEK SENDING US MIXED SIGNALS>!?!??@!#~@$

Quads and it will be meant to be

Because we need Shkreli

no shkreli pls he'll normify this place

it's too late you fat blob you already said you want to put a stop to racist humor

Notch could easily afford it, develop it, and hates the SJW scourge.
>ID checked

Shkreli it is then.

> 37 year old

Wow.

Just checked that tweet, they're telling him that he is wrong and that racism isn't ok and to ban the openly racist

If doubles notch brings Cred Forums into a new age, and the rebirth of white culture. Restoring Europe and all white nations to their former glory

I'd rather Markus honestly. He'd probably be pretty alright considering his tweets and he's not a jew like Shkreli.

You mean neckbeard hero.

I infer he meant white guilt, weather he might not acknowledge it, since I've experienced similar experiences being in Texas to what he posted. I'm curious as to how much he's willing to hear us out

he's a druggy faggot who only became anti SJW after he got used

Yeah, sorry I don't think Shkreli is trustworthy on the Cred Forums front. He refuses to take a stand and I can easily see him cucking. I think he literally hates racism and really believes in the progressive party line on that subject. Unsurprisingly.

Not going to happen, its over, this one twitter user made notch change his mind on whether he should ban racism or not

twitter.com/gordoiaco/status/783109078566436864

Fuck it I'll roll

>dropped

Once a swede, always a swede

[floating head of John Carradine]
the power ... the power ... the power

I'm okay with this so long as he doesn't touch Cred Forums or attempt to censor us in any way.