When did you get redpilled? What did it for me was Black Lives Matter. You see...

When did you get redpilled? What did it for me was Black Lives Matter. You see, I too used to believe that Black Lives Matter and the whole police protest movement used to just be shameless identity politics. Hell, I've always followed the law and was left alone, and I fervently believed that the same was true for all Americans. Equality before the law, right? Wrong. After watching the videos of police slaughtering Philando Castile and Eric Garner, it finally hit me that there is indeed a substantial degree of structural racism and bigotry in this country. So what is my red pill moment you say, it was REALIZING THAT RACISM IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE IN THIS COUNTRY. Bam.

So go ahead Cred Forums, if you truly look at facts and take the "redpill" you too will realize that Black Lives do indeed Matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Lives Matter freely conflates cases of justifiable homicide and outright murder. Whatever your opinion on racism, you should have nothing but the utmost contempt for this Soros-funded organization that muddies the level of political discourse for its own purposes.

> More minorities discovering Cred Forums

reminder that unarmed whites are twice as likely to be shot by the police

>Black Lives do indeed Matter

Nobody likes liars, m8

ooga booga

>He thinks he's redpilled

CTR shill GET OUT

I am racist because of a lifetime of bad experiences with non-Anglos.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I believe them when they show me what they are.

> Anglos: 90% bros, 10% assholes
> fem-Anglos: 90% assholes, 10% bros
> American-born Blacks: 80% chimpout timebombs, 20% asshole anglo equivalent (20-80 the other way for non-American Blacks)
> Jews: 90% likely to try to Jew me. 5% bros. 5% cucks.
> Asians: shitskin Jews.

Blacks in the US have the same murder rate as Zimbabwe
Whites in the US have the same murder rate as Belgium

In every single multi-racial society across the globe, blacks have a ludicrously disproportionate crime rate. Poverty-stricken African cities have 50 times the murder rate as poverty-stricken Asian cities.

Blacks also consistently score lower on IQ tests; blacks in America have a median IQ of 85. Blacks have measurable smaller brains (by about 10%) and fewer connections to the frontal lobe. Just look a black person, you will see they have a physically smaller head.

All of this is a consequence of evolution. Ethnic populations that evolved in warmer climates with plentiful resources didn’t need that much brainpower to survive. Populations that emerged in Northern environments with harsh winters needed larger brains, and the ability to delay gratification (save resources through the winter).

Between racial groups, brains vary just as much as bodies do. Anyone who denies this is in complete opposition to science

BLM redpilled me too. I used to be anti-racist, a nice white suburban man who interacted with maybe one black person ever growing up. I believed everything they told me - blacks aren't inherently violent, they don't have lower IQ, IQ is racist, tests are biased, they don't commit more crime, etc. etc. I looked at memes like "dindu nuffin" with disgust.

Then BLM happened, and real life became a fucking dindu nuffin comic. Every single fucking time, it's some goddamn fucking dindu nuffin nigger with a violent criminal record that has been added to every year since 4th grade, some fucking dindu nigger who points a gun at police, or tries to punch a police officer, or points a fake gun at police, or pretends to point a gun at police, or does some other erratic fucking dindu shit that would make literally anyone fear for their life, especially police who face violent dindu niggers every day that actually do shoot at them.

Every time this goddamn dindu decides that "fuckin' whitey po-lees ain't takin' me down, fuck da po-lees, get off me nigga, I'ma pop a cap in yo ass" when the officer pulls him over and asks for his drivers license or some other trivial shit. Every goddamn time. And so the officer is forced to gun down the violent feral pavement ape because statistically 99% of the violent feral niggers they face actually are trying to kill them, and every FUCKING time the entire town's worth of worthless jobless welfare-sucking dindu-nuffin single-mother fetal-alcohol baby-daddy tattooed pants-sagging NIGGERS fucking runs wild and starts burning down stores and looting televisions because "da broo-ta'ity", before any evidence is even made public, as if that will help.

And then they blame whitey for their burned out towns, and it's racist to move out of town, and racist to move into town, if you're white, and the fucking white liberals defend this shit to their dying breath at the hands of NIGGERS.

BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER, FUCK

NIGGERS

Gaymer gayte

On average blacks are quite literally the least intelligent race on the planet. There's tons of proof for it. Stupid people are a liability to everybody, intelligent people and themselves.
Education will help but the ultimate problem is their genetics. How smart can an educated retarded person get, you know?
Some countries in Africa literally have the IQ of blacks on par with chimpanzee's.
It's pretty astonishing.

Good post user.

I've started repilling my black friends about how Hitler treated blacks, and how the Jews controlled the slave trade.

We just have to become Soros and we can win.

fpbp

Black lives don't matter. Not to me at least. Wish those idiots never brought them over here in the first place.

I got redpilled by a moonman response to vlogbrothers

I never wanted to be redpilled.

I actively refused my father's redpillings. Some of my favorite persons were black, like Frederick Douglass and MLK, but things have gotten grim.

BLM is a shitshow; Obama doesn't give a shit about any Americans, and Hillary wants to give Syria to ISIS.

I just want to live in a world where people are sane

LMAO are you me

I've just been redpilled into believing you are a CTR shill.

There is no oppression, there is no racism (except blacks being racist against white people), etc.

They are pawns being used by Democratic politicians for THEIR gain, not black peoples benefit.

tl;dr

You aren't redpilled

Holy shit user this is great

I listened to David Irving's talks.

>implying police are wrong in killing you
>genetic trash mattering
HAHAHAHA go get shot nigger

I'd been drifting that way for a while but the Zimzam trial is what really cemented things for me.

As for when I was red pilled, it was when I was studying neuroscience at university. Of course the topic was never ever brought up in class, but in reading on my own I was curious about the nature of intelligence and such. Found the overwhelming, incontrovertible, link between race and intelligence. In that light, I could see the horror show that was public opinion. The rabid destruction of James Watson sealed it for me.

"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so."

BLM and the whole banter that "HILLARY HAS TO WIN" by people I knew. I started to question who really was the bad guy. It was from there I started learning about the cons of immigration and multiculturalism. Yep, it's been one heck of a ride.

Clock boy

I live in Alabama. Living in towns 50% nigger redpilled me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic

Is this made by Cred Forums?

funny, I grew up in Ferguson and thought racism in police was an issue UNTIL Black Lives Matter happened... once the DOJ report came out and that it was all a lie ("Hands up don't shoot" was BS stemming directly from Mike Brown's friend)... then I started turning a more critical eye to these claims and one by one by one, they all ended up being trumped up bullshit without facts. And when the facts DO point to police misconduct, people suffer consequences.

But to the original question, I got redpilled by a commenter on Truth Revolt of all places. I used to be a leftist shit stain and I would go there and agitate people I thought were racists. But some dude there with a real brain kept engaging me until it dawned on me... I was retarded, and I should get rid of the retard. And the red pill is the cure.

1 post by this ID

I'll take the bait. Systemic racism is alive and well in the US, but it isn't against minorities. Look at the numbers-whites have the highest chance of being a victim of a hate crime in the States. We are marginalized by the government who spend most of their money on worthless welfare-clingers. The education system is actively taking part in revisionist history, and the worst part is people like you. Rather than looking at numbers, facts, or cases where whites are unjustly murdered even more viciously than blacks, you just listen to whatevsr BS the Clinton News Networks spews out.

Not all lives mater, and not all black lives matter either. There is in fact a very small percentage of valuable human life, the rest are leeches and a threat to humanity itself.

>Not all lives mater, and not all black lives matter either. There is in fact a very small percentage of valuable human life, the rest are leeches and a threat to humanity itself.
Kind of like the Canadians.

>Black Lives do indeed Matter
To what?

LOL

10/10

Good shit user.

leaving this here for the readers.

BLM are doing their Massa Soros' bidding, and yet blacks who don't go along with their shitshow are the coons, house niggas, Uncle Toms, etc.

The problem is that none of the facts are on BLM's side.

Cops are much more hesitant to shoot black people than any other race (proven by various studies).

Cops shoot more unarmed white people than black people (government and private statistics).

Blacks get unfair advantages in life in the form of diversity quotas, affirmative action and social programs.

No black person alive today in the US was ever held as a slave to a US citizen.

Black culture universally excoriates blacks who try to become successful in life and universally praises blacks who exhibit street thug qualities such as attacking and shooting people.

Tell me again how black people are oppressed? Is it because they choose to be criminal hoodrats or is it because whitey be holdin us down n shiat?

two posts by this ID.

find the other one pol

I read a quote about jewish argumentation straight from Mein Kampf. I also hang out with some jewish dudes a lot and they tend to disagree or argue with me over stuff that's entirely unrelated to race, gender or politics, yet they always seem to employ the exact alogical strategies exemplified in that quote.

I'm a follower of logic first and feel that a big chunk of the SJW movement is based in emotional manipulation and distortion of facts. These are practices that make me sick to the stomach.

Where's the evidence that Soros is puppet master behind BLM?

>grow up in the south
>casual racism from parents, always saying "stupid nigger"
>always makes me uncomfortable
>get older, continue living around black people
>notice all the crime in the area is from them
>all the worst parts of town are because of them
>don't think too hard about it since all the black people I personally knew were cool
>time goes on, still in the south
>in a different city, but with more crime
>trayvon and eventually blm happens
>go with it because sure, don't kill innocent people
>find out they aren't innocent
>find out indisputable evidence and information mainstream and social media ignores to acknowledge
>start looking into crime statistics, gradually leading into things like IQ differences between races
>become disgusted when i see them in the shitty parts of town, knowing they are a cancer on my community wherever i live
>media and people defending blm piss me off
>can't say anything, even state facts, without potentially losing friends that both aren't redpilled, nor have lived around black people their whole lives like me

it's just a natural thing that happens, i guess. people i've talked to around campus that are from places without so many black people tell me all the time that this place is "making them racist." they feel bad about it, too, and i still do sometimes. society has molded me into feeling bad about disliking a race of people that historically have done nothing but destroy.

people defend blm, ignoring their terroristic demands and violence against whites and innocents. they riot in the streets over a black man killing another black man, blaming white people for it, and the media tricks society into defending these people. it's absolutely mind-blowing that it has become acceptable to march through the streets with chants to murder white people. hell, it's not just acceptable, it's encouraged. imagine any race doing that to another race. how despicable would those people be? christ. fucking ass-backwards liberal america.

Not with that shit song.

Black Lives Matter and feminism

Lets lighten up the truth a bit VERY FUNNY

Don't worry, whites are weak genetic trash soon to be illiminated by the new liberal order. The only thing you hear about now is crackers getting the shit kicked out of them everyday in the news.

No one is worried about honkies anymore and no one takes them seriously. This is the true red pill. The only thing they have is their keyboards, as they are all pathetic lowlives.

Honks have never really mattered anyway, it's just even more apparent now. Thankfully, the stats show that crackers are being exterminated in droves

heres another one

Feminism red pilled you? You mean the wage gap?

Good point user. Equal pay for equal work should become our next amendment.

Why is Pedro just standing there doing nothing!

Well I was redpilled a while before blm, but yah I'm right there with you. It was similar situations to blm that snapped me out of inactivity. I believed in the whole justice and equality everyone bla bla just like you. See I wasn't raised "racist" in the sense it's used today. I was just a kid like everyone else. Then we moved and I grew up with Mexicans and Asians and a small population of blacks. And I saw how all the other white kids treated them. This planted some racism in me but I kept quiet about it. Then seeing things like Treyvon and Michael Brown made me realize that adults can be racist too. So i finally came out as a white supremacist and am happy to take part in the abuse, instilling of fear and oppression of non whites with my fellow non pussy white brethren. The red pill tastes like pennies and I like it.

>Blacks in the US have the same murder rate as Zimbabwe
>Whites in the US have the same murder rate as Belgium
literally this board is full of nothing but dumb, cucked, know-nothing white trash shitposting because they're scared

it's weird watching you look for a hand to hold in the darkness, i wish you faggots WOULD fuck off to sorry-ass 8ch, i'm sure 8/pol/ is 8x more autistic with that weird wheelchaired fucklord leading the pedo train

>people i've talked to around campus that are from places without so many black people tell me all the time that this place is "making them racist."

Same.

But middle class black people are okay, the odd time you meet one.

You forgot
>Indians/pakis: 75% street shitting curry slurping pigs, 15% Muslim, 8% asshole Anglo tier, 2% chill
>sand niggers: 99% backwater religious kooks, 1% backwater religious kooks with more money than God

>Junior Wash

>Whites in US have same murder rate as Belgians
>Blacks have same murder rate as Zimbabwe

Source pls.

wtf is that? a child? a dog?

fucking nigs

i got redpilled sometime before baby tray tray got killed.
mom was a coalburner before i was born and was a coalburner after.

her last boyfriend not only commited identity theft on my grandparents and me, but also chimped out on me.

after that started hating niggers, also stormfront kind of planted the redpill.

are you a mulatto?

>He thinks he's redpilled

i'm black and I laughed at this.

>When did you get redpilled? What did it for me was Black Lives Matter.
When feminists made a cool shirt scientist cry.
I have wery high respects for scientist and very little for social activists and when rabid bitches attack the cool guy then i actually woke up to what's going on.