EY WHYTE BOI U GAT SUMMA DAT PURP? ME N DA BOIZ TRYNA GIT LIT TANITE

>EY WHYTE BOI U GAT SUMMA DAT PURP? ME N DA BOIZ TRYNA GIT LIT TANITE
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=t2fvwgmQiqQ
google.com/search?q=purp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

Speak English motherfucker

Hol up hol up

i take out my concealed carry and lodge a bullet into ever single nigger around and then lodge on in my head. niggers are animals. every nigger deserves death.

>i literally don't know what you want to convey to me

White guy here who genuinely wants to try some of that purple concoction.

YIIIIII NIGGGGAAA, DIS SHEIT OF DA HOK! BRAP BRAP, SPRAY DEM WHITYES, HOMYE?!

What?

I'd instigate a situating where they try to attack and I shoot them with my concealed carry.

YESSIR! What you tryna cop?

sure...

Open fire

*Unsheathes katana*
Heh... nothing personal... kid

"nah f a m i don't have any purp"
then i walk away

Laugh and walk away. I live in Atlanta and the only people that would do this are crackheads.

pull out my phone take a picture of them call the police say they harrassed me and asked if i had any illegal narcotics

get a good lawyer, press charges on all of them, send them all to jail

BTFO

This isn't politics or current events.

Fuck off to or retard

shieeeet we only got dat orange.

Eat one to show dominance

>Sorry mate, I don't have any.
and then I'll go about my business.

I'd do an autistic "nah" and walk away. I'm not even white.

Oye, negros. Si quieren drogas, hablen con tus padres.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

HEY KIDS WANNA SWALLOW SOME REDPILLS?

Oh man, they're literally on the same level as chimpanzees.

Give them their precious lean laced with rat poison

fuck is he eating

The fuck you think he's eating, dubs-Sven?

"Why yes my niggers, I never thought you would ask. Imbibe with me! We sipping that lean! Y'all niggers hating!
*gets lit*

Tell them to go pick some cotton.

It's not like they can run after me with their pants down.

Wtf is purp? Speak english. Pull your pants up. You look like a 3 year old.

Human leg

"Fuck yeah homeboy, I always got that kush."

Honestly though saying that would just end in me getting robbed.

lunchinparis.webm

no (yous) yet?

this. fpbp.

oh, i can help you get lit alright.
*pulls out ar-15

AYY U KNOW I GOT DAT WOCK 50 A LINE ALL DAY B WORD IS BOND, GOD

that is a great pictue

pic related
the negro community goes wild for this "purp"

If I have it, I sell it. Money is money, and if my shop is in an area like this, then how naive am I to not expect these types of customers?

Purp is weed you dullard. They're referring to purple haze.

I warned you Jamal. Steve! Come over here. ...This one decided he wants solitary again. Alright, let's go. Hey... God damn it [THUMP] heh, lights out nigger. C'mon... Whew this one's well fed. ...here we are. Night-night, buddy [SLAM]

i tell them I will go buy them some and buy some kaboom and mix it a bunch of sugar

no, they are referring to purple drank you shitwit

Really, it could mean anything from watermelon to crack to EBT money. Their English comprehension is so poor there's no way of knowing for sure.

Purp is slang for weed you troglodyte.

fpbp

No, seriously. I live in south Georgia. Nig nogs everywhere. My highschool was 50/50 white black and we were one of the more white ones in the area. Purp is definitely slang for weed.

this actually happened to me at my local gas station,
> EY MAYNE WHERE THE WEED AT
> I dont have any
> I GOT SUM
> you have some?
> YEAH MAYNE I GOT THE WHOLE PARTY PACK
> Im on probation
> OH SHIT YOU ON PROBATION?
he then walked over to his friend standing across the parking lot and i went inside and bought my beer.

>man doesn't understand Ebonics
>somehow he is the dumb one

Wew lad

what the fuck bitch? yo guys get this white boy he talkin shit

But they do like that syrup too....especially when they're robbing or burglarizing pharmacies.

purp means either, depending on context. I know this from personal experience

WE

WUZ

RUN DIS SHEEEEIIIITT

>Troglodyte
>a person who is regarded as being deliberately ignorant or old-fashioned.
Not calling him dumb. My word fits. It only takes a few key strokes to look it up on something like urban fucking dictionary. I know most of Cred Forums grew up in white mid class suburbia but come on man.
They do but it's not called just purp. Lean is what you are looking for

Richmond virginia here.

My highschool was well over 90% black with a population on 1200.

Get on my level, bruh

Call them niggers then run. If they can't have the capacity to wear pants then how the fuck are they going to catch me?

if i saw a nigger do this shit i would stab him

I live close to Albany GA. Your nig nogs have nothing on ours. Trust me. It's a different breed the further south you go. Blue gum motherfuckers.

"Sorry man, nothing on me".

SOURCE: Used to live in the ghetto. If you don't show fear/disrespect they won't fuck with you.

>All of these pot smoking wiggers ITT

Faggots.

I SAID WHO WHO?? WHO LETS THE DOGS OUT MY FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN BROTHERS.

Once you get too far south you run into Haitians which are by far the worst type of nigger.

probably do a Borat and hope for the best

youtube.com/watch?v=t2fvwgmQiqQ

It means both. The syrup isn't normally just "purp" though.

Either way, you can get away from ths crowd by simply stating, "Naw, I aint that rich ya feel. Had some cheap shit earlier in the week but fresh out till next deal."

Was that a joke

This user has it correct. They can tell when you are uncomfortable around them and they take that as weakness. Power hierarchy plays a big part in their society. So just don't be a fucking pussy and don't say stupid shit that isn't warranted and they wont do a fucking thing. I got along with all the blacks at my school cause I'm not an edgelord nor am I afraid. Now they do some bullshit first you call that out. They respect that.

Please. Give me a reason to pull my cc.

I'd laugh my ass off they look like clowns. Also I'd have a hand on my desert eagle.

i'm sorry young negro, i don't speak baboon.

Do a Roman Salute and shout Sieg Heil at the top of your lungs.

Then firmly pronounce Heil Hitler.

We gunna get fucked up on lean and listen to sum Lil Ugly Mane my nigs

"This is Colorado. The dispensary is at (address of weedstore).

Just because I dislike people doesn't mean I can't be civil

Let's spark up that good shit, my african american compatriots

stop making us look bad you dumb cunt
why must americans try to be so edgy with guns

You're the one making us look bad cuckling.

you dumbass whitebois

google.com/search?q=purp

purp is 100% referring to WEED

purple DRANK or LEAN is the cough syrup shit for nogs who spent all their crack money on purp and can't afford liquor

It clearly goes to /k/ faggot.

>human
>niggers

>you dumbass whitebois
>google.com/search?q=purp
>purp is 100% referring to WEED
That's exactly what I said.

HEEEYOO DIS WHYT BOI DONT EVEN KNO BOUT DAT PURP DRANK

never gets old tbqh

>throw em 50 cent

I magdump into them, and reload.

*smacks lips*

>TЫ ЧЁ CПИЗДHУЛ, БЛЯДЬ, PBAHИHA ЁБAHHAЯ? ПИЗДУЙ OTCЮДA, MУДЛO ПИЗДOГЛAЗOE!

It's hard to translate but the meaning is along the lines of requesting to further clarify his request and leave me be.

Why? because I don't talk about
>muh gunzzzzzzz
24/7?
I can tell you're a kid because you think the CS:GO meme machine gun is the best gun in the world, and you pretend to carry this shit?
we burgers are laughingstocks of the world, and my trips spoke truth

emppy a clip in dem hoes

Dindus are not migrants. They have no experience with Eastern Europeans, so they don't have that fear of slavtongue. They will still rob you.

After reading all of these psychopathic responses I think I might just hang out with these guys, take whatever abuse they give me to test my grit, enjoy some dank ass purp, see how the other side lives. I mean damn, what's the worst that's gonna happen?

Dark meat

That is some nice line work

>YO CUH, I AINT FLUSH RIGHT NOW, BUT AH GOT A HOOKUP WHOSE SHIT IS STRAIGHT FYRE!

I live in Atlanta. To survive, you must learn to speak their language.

Ooga booga shoop

you want a side of nigger concocktion with that?

so long as you play extremely dumb and don't do anything remotely racist they might not rape you

I was about to comment on how neat his sign is

Damn, what were all those Russian and (((Soviet))) migrants doing all these years aside from wearing fur coats in Brighton Beach? It's their job to teach those dindus the fear.

>clip

>a mind is a terrible waste of space

"Sorry sir, I do not have any drugs on me. Have a nice day."

as somebody who has had two best friends whose skin was dark, it isn't hard to not be racist

I come on fucking Cred Forums and would hang out with these kind of people, it was crazy having to switch on and off like that

I don't even try anymore, I simply avoid niggers so that I don't deal with that internal conflict in person

No, finding purple strains here is pretty rare.

Are we still doing the google meme

yall hear this nigga he a fuckin cop or somethin? you a cop white boi?

aight my niggaz lets blaize

>based APSU

>>EY WHYTE BOI U GAT SUMMA DAT PURP? ME N DA BOIZ TRYNA GIT LIT TANITE
>Pardon, Caucasion sir, have you any marijuana?
>My colleagues would like to partake this fine evening

Sorry sir, but I'm going to have to call the police and have that gun confiscated from you. Clinton made gun control air-tight, you know.

That's not how law works.

-No law education just not retarded

You know they typically want to sell it, not buy it right? Have you never talked to a feral nog?

i l o l e d

underrated

What the actual fuck?

Did he died?