WikiLeaks changes venue for "October surprise" announcement

>WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will no longer deliver the highly-anticipated “October surprise” announcement from the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London because of “security concerns,” NBC News’ Jesse Rodriguez first reported. Instead, the 45-year-old whistleblower may unveil the details of the political revelation--which he hinted could prove “devastating” to the Clinton campaign-- during a video press conference from Berlin Tuesday morning.

>Before the venue change, Trump surrogate Roger Stone tweeted on Sunday that Hillary Clinton would be “done” on Wednesday following the disclosure of the WikiLeak findings.

cbsnews.com/news/wikileaks-changes-venue-for-its-october-surprise-annoucement/

Why are they still attacking Hillary? If people dont care that shes had multiple people killed, theres not much else that can be done to attack her. You fags need to focus on Trump and spread his message of being tough on crime and how he'll cut government waste

please lord Kek accept our dubs to let our prophet Assange allow our god emperor Trump to lead us to the golden age.

Id love some real juicy shit, but i dont no what could be worse than whats been leaked so far.

I am looking forward to this 20 year old movie from obama when he was in his home country of kenya. I guess he goes off on white people and how america is horrible ON CAMERA. All brought to ua by infowars.com

Most people who are voting for Hillary wont care

Drudge thinks it's the Billy scandal with a nignog prostitute.

Why do they all come to berlin Cred Forums?
I don't get it, every no good degenerate low life ends up here eventually?
What do they hope to find here? People here hate them just as much as in every other big city.

Fuck off we won't let people forget that she's a murderer. Fucking kike leaf.

Has to be worse than that, surely. Supposedly she said "nigger" on camera, that would be fucking perfect.

It's all about presentation. That's what wins people's attention. If Hillary's killings were revealed in this kind of manner more people would be interested.

What's Berlin like?

I'm about 70% German, but I've never been to the Fatherland

This would be the best that we could hope for, way better than any evidence of murders. Imagine the look on lefties' faces when you'd ask them, "How can you vote for someone who used the n-word to describe African-Americans?"

It's not that people don't care, it's that most people see her "having multiple people killed" as a conspiracy. They don't believe it.

It just seems like they're making too big of a deal for it to just be a bastard kid, people would just brush it off as Bill being Bill.

It's the capital but actually poor af
Hamburg, Munich, Cologne are much nicer

Was Julian just captured by the CIA? Is this true???

what time is the wikileaks reveal

3:00 AM ET

Nevermind, it is not.

>go to balcony
>get droned
This fucker just needs to stay in his room for 1 more month

Trump winning would be a huge step in the right direction.

Taking down the Clinton Foundation would be massive. If there's evidence that could take down Soros?

It's the difference between Trump getting 8 years of gridlock in Congress by shills on both sides of the aisle and a stake in the heart of globalism.

CHECK 'EM! DUBS! KEK WILLS IT!