Trump Supporters Attacked At San Francisco Bar

youtu.be/qBbuHlrlU2k

>Trump supporters were attacked at a San Francisco bar named Zeitgeist. They filmed the encounter.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=zeitgeist bar sf&lrd=0x808f7e20423dcf53:0x95306ba1a91f0acd,1,
foursquare.com/v/zeitgeist/3fd66200f964a52041ee1ee3
beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10935/
google.com/maps/place/Zeitgeist/@37.7700281,-122.422098,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x95306ba1a91f0acd!8m2!3d37.7700281!4d-122.422098
yelp.com/biz/zeitgeist-san-francisco
twitter.com/zeitgeistsf
lifesitenews.com/news/oregon-judge-fines-christian-bakers-135000-for-refusing-to-bake-a-gay-weddi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to go to this bar multiple times per month and fuck my tinder dates after they drank 3 beers on the patio.

Great patio for SF, the 'hippest' bar in the city too and that's saying something

lolz

link the google reviews page and lets fuck it up

This is the world we live in lads. It's pretty bad for Trump supporters up here as well, but we're just gonna have to hunker down and deal with this bullshit until November.

got u senpai

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=zeitgeist bar sf&lrd=0x808f7e20423dcf53:0x95306ba1a91f0acd,1,

SF sucks

Also,

foursquare.com/v/zeitgeist/3fd66200f964a52041ee1ee3

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10935/

I got a 2/8 on my hw assignment. Kind of pissed about it because I thought I got the lesson. Bout to go to town since they kicked my wife's autistic son out

>I like Trump too..I just keep it mellow
Essentially scared to be 'out' about supporting Trump. Oh the irony.

pic related their bar manager and general manager

google.com/maps/place/Zeitgeist/@37.7700281,-122.422098,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x95306ba1a91f0acd!8m2!3d37.7700281!4d-122.422098

yelp.com/biz/zeitgeist-san-francisco

twitter.com/zeitgeistsf

also

done

The left wing seems pretty pro-war these days. Maybe the shutdown of reasonable communication caused by SJWs has caused them all to embrace emotionally-charged violence instead.

Real bad thing.

You mean you got a 1/4?

So, after a bit of diggin on other reviews apparently it's part of their schtick that they ruthlessly kick people out and the bar-staff acts like assholes......
Nuke commiefornia when?

"We're so hip we like don't even want your business" And the fucking millenials eat it up.

lol trump supporters get beat up by literal fags then their revenge is to cry on the net with fake reviews

A lot of Trump supporters getting their teeth cut.
Hope they grow from this and start preparing/organizing.

U wot m8?
How is that a business plan

Isn't Freedom of Speech only regarding to government? I support Trump but they have the right to expulse from a private bussiness.

>inb4 CTR

This is a pretty cool bar. These guys who filmed this were probably trying to make a statement, which is incredibly douchey.

>Best bar in SF. Take the NYC attitude, and drop in the middle of SF, which this New Yorker here can appreciate.

Discrimination? Nonsense, fuck yeah they kick Trump supporters out, why shouldn't they? Its not about politics, its about removing supporters of a racist, misogynist, elitist and a hateful individual. Ill say, an idiot.

Yes they yell at folks blocking a doorway while on their cell phone, you should be yelled at for being rude to everyone else in the bar trying to walk though. Know your surroundings and what you are doing in a closed space you idiot.

Bar tenders rude? Or do you mean rude to your drunk ass for being an idiot and not comprehending it? Who reviews a bar for not liking it? Ill tell you who, people who's feelings where hurt. If you don't like the bar, walk away. Its a s simple as that. Its not like you are complaining about food and what you paid for. Its a place to sit and drink, walk away you idiot.

If you do not enjoy this bar as a place to sit, drink and hang. Then you are out of your element. Like what I call folks living in NYC as tourist in my hometown. Don't call yourself a New Yorker, you are a visitor from Dayton Ohio.

Folks that will enjoy this bar, are ones that wanna be left alone, and not be seen like in a scene. If thats you, you will fit right in. Rest of ya'll are tourists.

this person rated this bar 5 stars

>urbanite pleb copypasta

>I tried offering him some chicken tendies and french fries (his favorite meal) but he just started to cry even more and smacked the plate out of my hands.

Keep the reviews coming. Loaded with dank memes please.

Can confirm, great patio, great place to get hipster chicks drunk b4 you slip them the 'ol meat stick

pure larping
molitov
chain door
end larping

>San Francisco
I'm not surprised at all

Nuke Commiefornia

Fuck yourselves with burning cacti.

I would have glassed the skin head in the throat then ran.

>tbhfam

Don't listen to the shills guys.

This place is fucking trash lol. 'Best' 'hippest' bar in the city? Hahahahahaha WHAT? Seriously what the fuck? Hahaha did you lyft there straight from the hostel?

The reason why they got kicked out is because it's right the beginning of the Mexican enclave of the city (which is probably the largest and densest immigrant population throughout the city, it's no joke), and they probably saw it as provocation.

Also a block away from the kink building as well as being down the street from the Castro. And up the street from at least two of the worst parts of town (not including the Mexican part).

Should have just knocked him the fuck out after he put his hands on him. Whatever, who cares, call the cops.

fuck you retarded nigger i put hip in quotes you faggot

as copy pasted this place is for arrogant scene bros

no they didn't get kicked out because 'they're anti-mexican,' they got kicked out because they hate attention-grabbing idiots

lol @ that area even being mexican. it's on valencia and in duboce and the only part of sf that's still like that is deep mission

coming into a thread when you're the fucking retard, nice try

now leave

Just nuke this cucked city.

Hey.... Trump supporters we don't take kindly to people who love freedom. Y'all can get ouuutttt

Now come on skeeter they ain't hurtin nobody

I legitimately feel bad for them. Their lives will be ruined because of this, and it wasn't even their fault.

Fuck, the internet is crazy

You seem to hate private property. What are you, some kind of fucking commie?

Live right next to that bar. Can confirm it's typical SF hipster trash. It's cash only and it takes an hour to get any kind of food. Solid outdoor area tho.

That's a good point. Is probably a lot of it. They believe factless propaganda.

I'd have shot him as soon as we got outside. That wouldn't be allowed in commiefornia, but I wouldn't be in commiefornia in the first place.

These dudes had major balls wearing Trump swag in the Mission (the single most Mexican part of SF)

Land of the free strikes again, lmao. This country fucking blows now. If Hilldawg wins I'm getting out.

goybook com/ZeitgeistSF/

> the single gentrified streak in the whole area invalidates the demographic.

Lol literal tourist tier.

If you and your hip drinking buddies walked a block or two outside of your destination, you'd see how wrong you are.

> deep mission
Lol so like literally 2 blocks down the street. From like 30 blocks on.

poor faggot cameraman is probably just a gay who doesn't wanna get thrown off a building by a "child refugee"

A business should have every right to refuse service to whomever they choose. Assaulting someone on the other hand should end in someone dying.

I wonder who fucks who? Lol

We need to reduce lefties numbers...

>Solid outdoor area tho

It's going to be outdoors permanently

Driving by there tomorrow on my way to work construction. What do anons?

God I love living in AZ. See Trump hats, Trump signs everywhere I go an nobody hassles Trump supporters.

If they're rushing at you and laying hands on you on a public sidewalk, shooting them is legal in all 50 states.

>Trump supporters
>San Francisco
Glad I wasnt there, we're gonna fuck them up, dude.

>trump supporter
>in sf
just fuck my shit up famalam

Leftist Gay bashing a gay trump supporter thats a new one............

throw something heavy through the window as you're passing by

Is that right? Except not when you refuse service to gays or minorities, then it's actually illegal. Keep defending your masters, bootlicker.

I feel you man
Phoenix bro here

>Gay trump supporters

Well I guess he ain't so homophobic after all eh CTR?

I believe a business should be allowed to put up a sign that says "no faggots, no niggers".

Obviously I don't like that this man was refused service and even assaulted for being a Trump supporter, but that does not change my belief that the bar should have the right to refuse service to whoever they choose for whatever reason.

>fighting about who has the most detailed hipster knowledge of the trashiest parts of modern day Sodom.

I seriously hope you die in a fire.

>all that happened was a bouncer shoved someone out the door
>didn't even throw a punch
come on, don't start with the liberal pussy shit calling THAT an attack

Shoving someone in the street is literally assault.

I wrote a thing about masturbating in the bar for years and no one has caught me yet. Did I do good, Cred Forums? Please gib (you)s.

No you don't.

You will never share my disdain for this place.

This tobequitedesufamalam. They sound like a bunch of pussies trying to start something.

Get chucked out of a bar by the bouncer and call the cops.

Tell me how it works out for you faggot.

sure it is.

but if you're going to bitch about a bouncer assaulting you at a bar you're kinda a pussy

If I was pushed out of a bar, that's fine. If the bouncer continued to push and follow me down the street or into the road? I'd shoot him.

I fucking hate what cameras have done to people.

The prissy victimized attitude they always put on for it. Makes me sick.

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS
ROFL BTFO LISTEN TO HIS SHRILL LITTLE GIRL VOICE HAHAHAHA

>Trump supporters
Limp-wristed faggots.

This.

>discrimination is bad
>unless it fits our mindset

These people are fucking hilarious. Look up the definition of the word 'bigot'. "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions."

These people kicking them out are literal, dictionary definition bigots and they think they're heroes or something.

I'm all for this though, but the ironic thing is that they aren't. They enjoy the right to refuse service to perceived 'bigots', yet I guarantee these people wouldn't tolerate a business refusing to serve or hire a transgender person, or a black guy, or a muslim, yet they do the same exact thing.

The people that kicked them out are literal bigots that think they can't be bigoted if they fight 'bigots'. Jesus motherfucking Christ this is hilariously sad.

Concealed carry.

Oh wait it's California.

i am literally crying from laughter

no wonder he's failing

I see a lot of people here saying they hide their Trump support. Fuck that. I wear a t shirt out all the time. If someone wants to say something they will catch a beating. If there's more then one coming at me they're gonna get knifed.

People that do this are fucking pussies.

LOL

you say that but if Christians want to kick out faggots or muslims they have no legal leg to stand on.

Extend employment protections to political views and affiliations too.

Trumpfag ran like a bitch. Typical right wing cowards

don't talk no shit won't be no shit.

did this generation not learn how to delineate perception from reality?

We got guns too trumpfag

Yeah, get in a fight with the employees of an establishment.

You don't have a gun, also you're 15 years old

t. psychic

thought you fags traded those for cocks or was that cock for glocks a lie?

*RAP BEAT*
TWO NIGGA HEADS AND POUND OF PEAS
TWO NIGGA HEADS AND POUND OF PEAS
BLACK LIVES MATTER, WON'T YOU HELP US PLEASE?
*NOPE*
TWO NIGGA HEADS AND A POUND OF PEAS

>Trump Supporters Attacked
>San Francisco Bar
>Trump Supporters
>San Fagsicko
They had it coming.

breddy good

Why are all the guys who film this stuff a bunch of faggots?

If you just got rid of SF and not the state as a whole, the SJW problem would be solved. We deport the ones in LA to Mexico along with the illegals. This is really not a hard fix guys.

Is this new pssta or a refugee from reddit? Screams of both.

How the fuck do you know so much about SF dutchbro?

Hey, something I know about irl. I manage a bar on 16th a few blocks from Zeitgeist
>Zeitgeist is one of if not the most consistantly busy "dive bar" in SF
>Is also one of the top fove most prfitable small businesses in the entire city
>is owned by investment group of lawyers
.>used to get in underage to drink there decades ago, they are known for cheap beers and a nasty concoction known as "The dead elvis"
>Sf is one of the few places I kknow of where "castle laws" apply to employees of a business, which means bouncers cAN BASICALLY SLAP THE SHIT OUT OPF YOU IF YOU DONT MOVE WHEN THEY SAY SO, UP TO 15 FEET FROM THE DOOR
>security on even more of a hair trigger than in other states because the liquor laws here have infractions with fines for the acrtual bouncer and not just the bar, for petty shit like id infractions or open drinking too close to the door, thanks democrats
>used to be a grimey dive bar but is now completely overrun by yuppies most busy night, because it has a patio. Also, said ttechie faggots complain if you smoek cigarettes out in the patio, which mostly ecists for smokin in. do i even need to mention they are mostly poos and ping pongs?
>most security staff in SF bars are either racist white trash, racist guidos from north beach (me on the left), or big fat samoans
>zeitgeist has fights almost every weekend and the security are known for their hair trigger and being aggro(right by the barrio and near the big homeless squat, cant really blamde them desu)
Hahah, if you look at the one stars they have on Yelp currently, tons are already about security. Bald guy is almost definitely fired.
That being said, you arent allowed to video people without permission inside a business, you have to ask the people being videod or the proprietor, who can then annunce or put up a sign that you are being videod when you come in.

Aww shit nigga those are my jams.

Nice long winded stupid rant faggot. No one cares about what sexual acts you perform at your favorite gay bar. Fuckin loser.

what other businesses get to aggravated assault unwanted people?

the rest have to call the cops.

>costumer

I'm dead.

Who else would?

What is that... Milo? sounds like a total faggot.

Should've just called the cops, what faggots

As a New Yorker I can vouch for the faggotry of this poster.

Hes most likely not born and raised. (almost nobody is)

He sounds like he hasn't been in new york for a long time. (nobody who has been would talk like this)

Poster is a faggot.

whooooa there, buddy

not our fault you're a virgin

Yeah but to be fair he's in San Francisco so if you express any pro trump views your going to be unfairly targeted.

>someone tries to rob you
How do you call cops then? Castle law, fag. Get out when I say or get thrown out.
Also protip, if you want to fuck up a bouncer with a one star on Yelp for throwing you out dont bother. Leave a five star saying his name and that he was "really nice and let my young girlfriend in with no ID, thanks man!". Instant termination

funny how there are a shit ton of videos showing trump losers getting beat up but no videos of trump losers beating other people up lol

>imagine getting kicked out and beat up out of a san francisco bar

pathetic

He doesn't.

Kilowatt?

>This is the shit we deal with as Trump supporters

What a cuck, fuck that noise.

Fucking toothpaste strikes again. Leave the shitposting to the strayans Geert...

based putin

start your own bar. Trump supporters only

open carry security

could work

i r8 nice b8 m8

we're not violent mouthbreathers; please forgive us

because i lived there for 4 years and left because i didn't want to pay anymore and silicon valley is dead

i'll kill you faggot

LOL

Do it

Yeah more like shunned and stared at and have people make passive aggressive comments about you within an ear's distance like you're not right there.

People here are pussies. The only people who would confront you or get physical are the homeless or the impoverished who also have a chip on their shoulder's generally speaking.

That's because he was an actual gay. Did you hear him talk. It's a gay. I wouldn't run. I'd beat the fuck outta that pussy, and your bitch ass for that matter faggot boy.

Dropped a one.

I saw that, kek

Pussy Trumpfags haven't been bounced before? lmao

Bring it on.

t. Central Valley Redneck

Complete and utter bullshit. Imagine the media's reaction if a black Shillary supporter said he felt unsafe publicly expressing his political beliefs because he lives in a very pro-Trump area like Alabama.

>attacked

They don't have a right to be in the bar, retard. They can, in fact, be thrown out if they don't leave of their own volition. This is SJW-tier retardation. You don't have a right to be on private property. There was no attack.

the media would have a field day if trump supporters attacked someone.

>live in AR
>see several trump/pence signs to and from work everyday
>today saw a toilet seat attached to the back of a pickup truck with Hilldawg's picture in the center

There was once they were outside on the sidewalk. You don't get to chase people down, slap shit out of their hands, and get physical with them. The bar ends at the door, that bouncer took it outside.

Bro, the media does not care about white people. The fuck are you failing to understand about that? Yes the media would be upset if it were a nigger but it wasn't. White people are hated at this point, accept it and look out for one another. See something like this happening to a white or hell just another conservative person you have to help even if it means getting violent. Sticking together is the best thing we have.

They're enablers.
All faggot liberals must die.
There's no reasoning with them.
We can't have bipartisanship with those traitors.

>I would beat the fuck out of a staff of three bouncers and two bartenders plus whatever regulars there wanted to jump in on me
No you'd have gotten pummeled. The security at ZG is vicious
Same block but no.

Right. He overstepped himself slightly, but calling that pissy "slapping" of getting him to move along an "attack" is pure SJW tier victimization bullshit. That is about the WEAKEST I have seen a bouncer take shit on the sidewalk. They usually do follow people a short time to make sure they get the message to move the fuck on and not hang around to annoy customers. They don't want this chuckefuck ruining their patron's time. This is pretty standard for a bouncer, even if it is overstepping his bounds a bit.

>businesses post 1960
>private property
The government has anti discrimination laws for businesses and forces private businesses to bake people cakes. Businesses that are open to the public aren't really private property anymore

Don't want to be treated like a bigot? Then stop being and supporting one. Until then, you will be treated like this because you deserve it.

(You) (You) (You)

are loved

>overstepped himself slightly

No, he broke the law plain and simple. He assaulted someone. There is video evidence of that.

Oh shit, it's almost like Trump peeps are being treated like faggots in suburban Omaha. KILL EM ALL!!!!

Come suck my big democrat dick you poor little cucks.

this guy knows what's up.

>The government has anti discrimination laws for businesses and forces private businesses to bake people cakes. Businesses that are open to the public aren't really private property anymore

You're stupid. There are laws in place that protect sexuality, gender, and race discrimination. There is no law protecting political opinions or party affiliation. You can, in fact, be fired just for being a conservative or a Republican. Any business can also discriminate against you based on political affiliation. What they can't do is discriminate against you for being gay, black, or male.

>stralian flag
>glass him in the throat
>trips
it all checks out

>physically attacking people for "bigotry"

bigotry means all sorts of things, according to sjws. and no, you can't physically attack someone because you disagree with who they're voting for.

> it's bigoted to not want illegals and potential Islamic terrorists in the country.

Typical sf literal retard. Go back to your smart and inclusive intersections safe space. Or your cardboard box. Whichever it is you scummy person.

this would literally be national news if it was a bar kicking out hillary people

>No, he broke the law plain and simple. He assaulted someone. There is video evidence of that.

Oh fuck off you sissy SJW faggot. Go ahead and try to sue him over 2 seconds of patty cake handslaps. I'm not interested in your pedantic victimhood horse shit. If you genuinely think this kind of garbage then you're a massive SJW faggot yourself. Might as well go get your MAGA gear and walk around trying to find people to "victimize" you just like the attention whore in this video.

Holy shit why does everyone in San Francisco sound like they take it up the ass

At the end of the video the bouncer that kicked them out and the random indian dude all agree that Trump is the man

Parsnip soup eh??? We'll make PARSNP PIE!

>Rest of ya'll are tourists

Don't appropriate my culture and language, Yankee filth :^)

>I'm retarded, I have no sense in irony at all.

>Businesses that are open to the public aren't really private property anymore

Nigga what? If I own a business, I can tell anyone at any time to get the fuck off of my property (that is if I own the building/land). When you're at a movie theater and you are loud and obnoxious, and say the police come to get you, you're not being arrested for being loud and obnoxious, you're being arrested for trespassing. The owner, or a liaison to the owner, told you to leave property you don't own and you refused.

This thought process of 'community ownership' is some commie bullshit.

I like to buy girls drinks and then talk to them about politics, this is how i get my rocks off now, just telling them the truth about liberals and lefties makes them go nuts. I've never had a drink thrown or tipped on me, girls don't want to waste their free drinks otherwise they sober up and start questioning why they are out looking for dicks.

record status: corrected

LMFAO. Correct the record harder faggot. He broke the law. I don't care if your feelings say he shouldn't be prosecuted. Fuck your feelings queer. This is black and white.

that's literally rape

>Putting this much effort into a Cred Forums argument

You'll definitely change Cred Forumss views, I'm sure this guy won't keep arguing with you and will eventually listen to reason and understand what you are saying. Just one more post bro.

Arguing with a retard makes you a retard. Also, his retarded ass is right. It's assault. Keep your hands to yourself.

Which bar on 16th, I want to hang out

I never said that discriminating against republicans wasn't state sanctioned. I just said that businesses aren't actually private property because the government controls what businesses do

while I was going to school there (Pyramind, not some liberal indoctrination center), people would say "if you're straight- can't get a date"

miiiight have a little something to do with that

DJs and people into BDSM get to be straight, but that's about it

SF is beyond fucked

you don't belong

Top kek, you fucking fags. Should have left it more subtle after "wife's son" though.

>He broke the law.

I'm not interested in an internet pissing match. This itself is questionable and depends on state/local government laws. Many states won't even allow a bouncer to make physical contact with a patron while others allow reasonable force to remove an unwelcome patron and ensure they're not bothering the business. You're delusional if you think anything is going to come of this "situation". This is about the softest I have ever seen a bouncer remove some faggot from a bar.

But you can be a pedantic sissy faggot about your precious attention whore all night if you want. I'm not interested in promoting this drama queen. Fuck, you guys have yet again proven that you are the exact same types as SJWs and all you're missing is the opportunity to act like the same low level queers that they are.

>people into BDSM get to be straight
phew!

>Questionable

No, it isn't. He broke the law.

Checked!
And that was a shitty situation. That bar is actively attacking Trump supporters. I think this bar need a good Cred Forums attack. Someone please get this started.

>WHATDIDIDO WHATDIDIDO WHATDIDIDO WHATDIDIDO

why does this remind me of all the sjw videos that Cred Forums laughs at

This is why I fucking hate bouncers. They are the biggest of power tripping assholes.

In college I used to get involved in fights just beat the shit out of them for fun. It got to the point where I was banned from every nightclub and every bar in my collegetown. It was worth it.

What right did the bouncer have to pursue them on the street and throw a punch?

first (you) is right. second (you), the CTR vermin must be engaged and exhausted. it's the only way to keep draining funding hillary's puppetmasters' internet cool kid team.

if we're lucky, we'll cause massive turnover- forcing them to train a bunch of new people and potentially have one of em go postal in their bengladesh-style copypasta farm

pls tell me you don't want this to happen

They fucked up.

>going to bars at all

Disgusting normalfags need to leave

holy jumpin shitballs what a show

we got one, boys

keep going,

muh comment

>Bartender is a cripto Nazi. I was talking about how important it was we allow a diverse group of men into our house at night with my wifes son. I was trying to explain to him how it makes the new refuges feel more at home when they are invited into our house for the night. I saw the bartender give me a nasty look and then spit in my drink. He called us 'skypes'(no idea what that means) and told me to never come back. The skin head bounces came up to me and roughly forced me out the door. He didn't even let my wifes son take the chicken trendies he ordered! I am sitting at home trying to calm down my wifes crying son(he has autism), I can't believe IN 2016 THIS IS STILL HAPPENING.

DO NOT GO HERE

Been to this bar too

its definitely full of hipsters but thats all of SF (other than the black homeless drug addicts ofc)

lol who is the dick that posted this... worse than aids for hipsters

"""i've never been, but i've had to help a coworker remove a trojan from his phone after visiting this establishment. It could be the case that the wifi provided drops trojans on unsuspecting patrons.""'

bro, go back to reddetetett you cuck

Wrong. Bad press for a "good" bar is actually not bad.

I kind of miss chillin with druggies outside venues in the Tenderloin

they're the only real people left in SF

And some people think it's easy for us that live in Commiefornia to just "be proud" about supporting Trump.

Fuck that. I'd rather vote in peace than be treated like I'm scum.

just like bad press for a good presidential candidate amirite

my brother lives in the Mission

had a good convo with a black guy sitting in a chair on the sidewalk getting shot up with crystal meth by his native american ladyfriend

whadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedowhadiwedo

> chilling with druggie
> they're the only real people left

Hahaha damn. I hate to be a prick but you're guy I shake my head at every night I walk through lower nob. Those people are hustling idiot.

san fran is the biggest liberal fag town on the planet, full of beaners, chinks, cucked white hipsters, degenerate queers and lesbians

samefag detected

look carefully, anons

they've figure out how to /dnsflush release renew

watch out, boys

pic related- that's the kind of country they want to live in

Don't complain about user
Complain about shitty laws that allow handslaps to be defined as assault

>Being a serious Trump supporter
>Living in San Francisco

He kinda deserved it

innnnnteresting

I thought faggots were non violent?

what gives, san fran?

checked

hustling who? a DJ out for a cig who gave em one before they try givin me their sob story?

whatever you say, user

they're actually pretty cool people if you don't look like someone who'd drop em a 20

Need a group of maga hats to roll in there and be a little more reluctant to leave.

KEK PLS

Where in ny u from nigger??? It better be Manhattan the way you talking and if it's not born on the island live their through 18 u a fuckin fake mr big shot New Yorker? Name HS.

Never heard puro ny nig call it NYC ever

thanks senpai combo broken below

if kek is real, repeating digits again
else, Hillary will be president

show yourself, wizard

ttheres like 6k registered gop out here, in a city of a million. Its North korea with loafers. gl getting a Trump squad together.

throw a fucking brick through the window, or some shit.... just make sure to disguise your plates or face before doing so,

welp. guess that settles it, then

kek and meme magic aren't real

rip

Him and his friend were probably midwesterners on a trip. Anybody from here wouldn't come anywhere close to the mission with a trump hoody on. Not because it's dangerous, but just because you 100% are going to make a scene. It's just a waste of time. Anyone who's been here longer than 2 weeks will have the sense to know that. So they definitely don't live here.

So ruby skye I'm guessing? You were getting played man. Those guys suck cock for a bump, they won't have a problem befriending you for 6 hours if it means a fiver to them.

How does Castle apply to a private business and how does it extend to 15 feet from the door (i.e public property)?

Why did you provoke kek?

if I'm lucky, he'll prove me wrong and kill my kids out of spite

ruby, 1015, and a few dive bars yeah

I'm not entirely sure on this but the patio people are mentioning is what's behind that wooden fence in the video, so either they own the sidewalk, at least in some sort of way concerning the general 'vicinity', could be wrong, don't know how zoning laws handle that here, or the bouncer more or less assumed that to be the case.

These guys are trashy people. Remember that. It's a trashy part of town. They're used to throwing out belligerent and violent drunk homeless all the time.

Not sticking up for the scumbag bouncer though. He still broke the law and abused his power like a shithead.

Isn't all of SF trashy?

My comment:

There was some kind of disgusting insect on my drink and when I told the blue-haired maid about it she laughed at my face and told me to deal with it. Definitely not coming here again. Also I think I saw a disgusting dude masturbating. This place is gross.

>He called us Skypes

Kek

There are select nice areas and two very wealthy areas, but sure, in different ways I guess you're right.

>Denigrating an establishment for exercising the right to kick any asshole out it feels like

What the fuck happened to you people?

If you can refuse to bake a gay cake you can kick out a trump supporter. There is no difference.

this gon b gud

Currently in SF, will check it out.

stfu faggot

castle law applies all the way to the curb. Thats why the bouncer yoyo'd back when he hit the end of the fence. He'
s allowed to run you off until you aree away from being able to vandalize the business. Yopu arent allowed to hang out waggle your dick and go neener neener at the bouncer like a kid at home base in a tag game. You need to be 15 feet away from the propery entirely.
that beiong said, he shouldnt hit anyone with a closed fist. Hes allowed to hrab,, shove, and slap though. toughtitty if you dont liek ti, thats just how it is.
Also fyi, SF jails are crammed full of mexican gangers and kidfuckers so noone is getting time these days for barehanded assault or petty property crimes.

>Comparing homosexuality to wearing a trump hoody.

Not even a donald trump hoody but a Republican presidential candidate and his running mate hoody.

One thing is prima face immoral, the other is freedom of speech in the most basic sense.

Hello AZbros

All right-

>go in with ~10 people maga hats in jacket
>all order cheapest beer on tap
>get served, all put on maga hat, told to leave
>simultaneously drop beers on floor
>leave, cancel charges on credit card

But you can't refuse to bake a gay cake, user

No that couple just recieved a huge $135,000. So apparently we cannot refuse to bake a cake for fag weddings

lifesitenews.com/news/oregon-judge-fines-christian-bakers-135000-for-refusing-to-bake-a-gay-weddi

If you sort by newest on that yelp page, and go back to before tonight's shitposting review spree, you actually can only tell when the fake reviews and real reviews start because some of the real (shill) ones are positive.

Almost every other review reports violent bouncers fucking attacking people for nothing, going back months.

Laughed louder than I should've

actually user this couple likes to lie side by side face down, nude and craigslist african strangers to come and mudnasty them around the place in return for letting him loot their parents homes.
they webcam it all if you are into it.

The fuck? Zeitgeist has gone to shit.

It's not true, they check ID's and scowl a but and everyone's such a pussy they think it's this badass biker bar. It's not.

>its fucking nothing
great victim complex you got lads. They literally said it was about the camera in the bar. All the bouncer did was push you out, which they retain a right to serve policy.

Lol dont forget yelp! Remember you must drive away the women because then it will all crumble. Just emphasize how dirty the womens bathrooms are and how management doesnt care

Yup. That place is just full of wannabe degenerates, actual degenerates, and hipster nerds. Any Trump supporter would want to neck themselves after being inside that place for more than 5 minutes.

Dat guys ass, and dat other guys boner doe

Sue

bars/clubs do this to create a perception of exclusivity which generates a regular clientele because they feel special and in the club and get a dopamine boost. its social engineering.

You see so many videos of feeble trump supporters wanting debate and the knuckle draggers being anti trump just like the media taught them.

The left are the thugs in the land of the free.

That's a codpiece.