This is me and my lovely mexican wife

This is me and my lovely mexican wife
why aren't you race mixing Cred Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubme/11086523
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22551046
cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are gonna be Jeb bush in 30 years.

No white girls for me
Mexicans are clearly superior

enjoy killing off tallness, colorful eyes, and fair skin from the gene pool? doesn't it make you feel good to destroy diversity?

Apologize for Pablo Escobar

If you're into short stacks then go ahead. I on the other hand want a fairly tall woman.

it's an ugly midget

What a stupid thread.

Not even politics.

We can talk about politics if you're into it

Lol

Dude, never fuck the maid.

eww fat

This. His hob goblin wife is gross.

Oh boy, you can already see the difference in first and second pic, she is getting fat fast, in approx. 5-7 years, she will be a massive whale.

Have fun having to cheat on her to keep your sex life alive.

yeah i live in so cal and im mexican i always notice super hot mexican chicks with white guys. this is actually how i learned white people arene racsist,

That's a goblin. What the fuck happened, did you lose a bet ? Do you even fuck that thing ?

She's not fat, she just have too much to give away.

No kid, we're married-
this is true love

>look at me doing X
>w-why aren't you guys also doing X?

Confirmation seeking is beta behavior. I can see why you had to settle for a 4/10 spic.

>lovely

She'll look like Jeb's house goblin in a few years. Enjoy.

I hope this is bait because your wife looks like a fucking ogre

Don't listen to these losers op
Do you

Because I'm married to a white woman and have beautiful white babies.
Your mulatto mutants can fuck off you degenerate

but I am race mixing

kek

I'll give the jews a little credit, they managed to take a dump into your gene pool and all it took was a 3/10 metzito goblin. They're good.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE MEN AT

>why aren't you race mixing Cred Forums ?

because i found an intelligent nice green eyed, red haired white woman from a good family with money and upbringing, to make our blond hair and blue eyed master race sons

I bope you marry her, and the roof falls down on you.

>Not wanting shapeless ogre children with 80 IQ
Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm like 75% white and dating a Guatemalan. I am race mixing.

She is a brown goblin and you are beta af for dating her.

Lmao this but uglier

It's like looking into the future.

Saw this happen to my teacher, a good guy and a friend of mine. He gets married to a relatively attractive mexican (later turned out to be illegal) and within five years she had gone from guapa to guac goblin tequila monster. When they got married she quit her job and lived off his money and made him have kids.
tl;dr don't fuck around with mexican girls

Excuse me mr handsome, could i see a picture of your girlfriend/wife ?? oh wait.. you don't have one.

Lol you are gonna gave ugly kids

JEB 2.0

Bestiality is a sin

shut the fuck up spic

>Marrying a short fat hobgoblin troll creature

Lolol, what a retard cuck. Of all the women in this country he settled with a 2/10 generic provincia goblin.

She looks like a troll.

The guy looks like if mark Zuckerberg and micheal phealps had a baby

>cargo shorts
I really hope you guys don't do this.

you married a hobbit. we don't want to be jeb bush

>ifunny

Triggered

Average couple in Texas to be honest

I am Scandinavian and my wife is Italian. Race mixing at it's finest.

(OP)
I wish I was smarter, or had the forethought to copy it down but I've seen similar questions albeit worded differently on /sci/.

But, if I remember correctly, the argument against racemixing is that a lot of the traits that we see in humans the we tend to associate with different regions of the globe are due to conditions relevant to better surviving (or at least the ones that won out over time this go around) specifically to that region. And by breeding across races your offspring might win at the genetic lottery on some traits but might also lose or dilute others which undoes the work of multiple generations of diversity.

I believe some would have concern over that prospect (as slippery slope as you want to get) that if humans were more of a monoculture, it would make things like epidemics from diseases a lot more dangerous.

who are you trying to fool paco
she's pure mexican

Haha, silly stormfags are worried about racemixing, but little do they know the Slavic master race has been breeding with your white women and diluting your blood since the late 19th century!

Don't forget high iq, abstract reasoning, and empathy.

You're both ugly

i agree race mixing is the way to go, why the fuck do you want to deal with the problems of your own race, just dont get the family too, thats when shit hits the fan

White hispanics are the elite of the country. White skin is like a sign of nobility

The ones with a higher % of native DNA (short, fat, dark) are the underclass

Good on you OP. To each their own.

Plus side is that you won't have Chads aiming to get into her pants.

I'll need a time stamp to prove you're you. Go dubs, even tho I'm protesting jungle ball this year. Won't ask questions till I see that stamp

>faggots who button their shirt up to the top button
is this some kind of ironic fashion? It looks fucking retarded.

What the fuck are you doing in Columbia son? No wonder you ended up married to her.

I am just happy autists like you are eliminated from the white genepool

>That bow tie

You are the master cuck

In all seriousness i think this girl is cute as a button in that sundress. Do you have anything maybe a little sexier you would share?

Nice dress OP`

The funny thing about that is, 99.9% of mexicans that come to america are provincia trash and you probably are one too

Oh fuck off you bandwagon scum

(you) shut the fuck up. OP you listen to these autistic an you take everything here posted as fact. K.

im mexican and all the women in my family are fucking fine and actually white, i dont care for the color but they have all maried white men, their fucking fine tho. all of them are fucking skinny white and jet black hair. wtf you could have chosen better dude

Either it's a micropenis, incredibly low self-esteem, or she makes the dopest tacos. Why else would he do this to himself?

>Colombian
>at a Boston Celtics game

You got these pics from some fag's kikebook page, didn't you?

we're reading your comments senpai, keep it up

You are what is wrong with America. Mixing a a strong, proud heritage with a garbage one. How can you live with yourself? You should be banned from the Warriors bandwagon for wearing that Boston crap.

On another note, your wife looks nice!

She's cute. I really am into the McPoyle clan looking girls.

that'll survive to an extent, but not at a European-tier..

This is what Cred Forumsacks are referring to when they say they're dating a "cute Latina". I rest my case:

The white Mexicans stay in Mexico because they live like kings, but if they moved to America, their peso millions would only net them some shack in central California.

>tfw dating a tall Swede with strong jaw line, white hair and blue eyes

The ol reddit switcheroo

Kill yourself fucking faggot

tfw Trump isn't the only republican with a time machine

I invite you and your girlfriend to watch this excellent presentation of Mexican culture

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

What a waste of Aryan genes. This dude could have at least gotten one of those hot half spanish Mexican girls with big asses and thin waist. Instead he gets a fat gingerbread skinned goblin that is half his height. And his entire bloodline will look just like her. They will hate being half Mexican but looking full goblin. They will wish they looked like their father. Nobody wins here.

Worse.
Jeb's wife was at least kind of cute when she was young.

>my mexican wife
>I'm so white and blonde they call me q-tip
>Colombian flag

Yeah, I'm sure you "two" really are reading this. Stop stealing Facebook photos from that guy who friended you two years ago when you bumped into him at a bar.

I can't wait to throw you, you're goblin wife, and any half breed children you might have created over the border. Good bye, we don't need you.

I know this is just bait, but I can't wait to throw faggots like you off a helicopter.

Lol, my girlfriend's mexican (as in, from Mexico City) too but she's tall, pale skin, faintly hazel eyes and is extremely thin.

I mean, the OP should do him; personality does count for a lot, I'd date her if she were intelligent and not a basic bitch. But fat girls are always basic bitches; fax B

I wish moonbeam would get a taste of this enrichment instead of subjecting us plebs to it, as he runs off to his lily white gated community

He lives in fucking Colombia asshat. What are you gonna do? Travel down there and throw him into Venezuela?

I'm oil drilling so I am

If your newly wed wife is as fat as your mother, then there's a problem.

kek

>tfw no fiery womanlet spic gf to make you tacos and quesadillas and whatever else they eat

OP have to agree with user here. Mexicans are liberal bossy bitches. Dirty too. One drop of those shitskin genes into your wonderful purebred pool and we may as well call you a nigger. Your children will be darker than her.

Protip: playing in the mud can be fun,

This is why mexico should get nuked

How big is his dick?

>those leg scars

>he lives in Colombia
Nigga you are so dumb falling for this Colombro's bait. He's posting some other user's FB photos without any timestamps.

Why do race mixers even come to Cred Forums and LARP as proud white men , considering we hate you? You realize that once you racemix you're no longer part of the tribe right?

I mean serious question everything that Cred Forums stands for and you come here knowing you're the shit we talk about. Why?

Like 17-18cm I'd guess.

Are you going to post her vag or not, bro?
I need to fap pretty soon.

less talking and more following your boner

She could do better than you.

nice pepe lad

I genuinely don't find black girls to be nearly as attractive as white ones.

I'm actually fine with this.

White men race mixing and having large families of mixed kids is far superior to white men going full herby due to lack of quality white women.

We need to take any victories we can get.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life dont make a pretty one your wife...

I feel you OP, make her happy.

Because I want white kids

thanks homie, will do
wanna pics of her feet?

As a white male with blonde hair and blue eyes, you do you. The Aryan race doesn't need your third world gangly albino lookin ass anyway; she looks like an ogre, and you look like an anorexic brother ali (pic related). Good riddance; your country club membership has been revoked, and your wife will only be allowed in every other Tuesday to clean the club house locker rooms. You are a terrible swimmer anyway; don't know how you made it into the club in the first place, you probably should have been born a nigger. The 400 meter relay team will be much better off without you.

Have a good life!

@op.
Stop being a virtue signaling dork.
My girl is mexican and we are both nazis and voting for trump. Go cry for attention somewhere else. The really gross part is you two going out wearing matching clothes. Grow some cojones before she starts beating you for being a mamando

God what the fuck is wrong with this board

Go back to /reddit/ you fucking faggot

>not wanting a south american girl over a mexican one
shame

I would definitely rape under a nice shady rape tree

>I'm actually crying

I do agree with Cred Forums on a lot of things like immigration, the Muslim problem, and that having pride in being white isn't a bad thing. I just like black girls

black girls have a huge butterface problem and shit-tier taste in hair, but great bodies
they have like a 50/50 chance of being total cunts tho

Found the kike.

If some virgin r9k-tier robot can make babies with a brown girl it's better than him dying a genetic dead end. Stop being so emotional, this is just fact. The passing on and multiplication of white genetics is the primary concern.

Face is bad, body is bad, literal dwarf. I feel sorry for your unborn children.

Have a look everyone, look closely at dad. This is why all of this is happening to us.

S-STOP

I just found out yesterday my brother who is premium genetic stock has a chink girlfriend of 6 months. He's almost 30 so they'll probably get married.

>Tfw I'm going to have to see his little chink Elliot juniors at the house for holidays and shit
I've been redpilled all my life so I think I'm just going to invent an excuse to stop associating with him. He's like a bunch of the LARPing faggots on Cred Forums who claim to be proud of being white and then go get a nigger spic wife. Another one lost.

she is going to look like a literal potato in about 10 years.

The dad is probably disappointed and might anhero

We don't care, upside down Armenia.

She is ugly as fuck. Sorry bro.

Woah dude! Check if she has the one ring!

THIS

Honestly, I wish we had more of these threads.
>please don't find my facebook from 7 years ago

Only low-test, beta, virgin NEETs would turn those down.
A shag's a shag, not a long-term commitment.
A real man does he duties.

Do not want to have midget kids.

NO! NO! NO!

>implying a beta fag could get that

What's does provincia mean?

Of all the spics these kind are the ugliest. It looks retarded. It looks like a failed abortion.

I always laugh at this shit. No wonder Cred Forums believes the "all latinas are fat tiny ogres" meme. This is literally what some retards go for. In her home country should would be a cheap $5 hooker at best. Literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Just another word for Mexican.

Literally jeb

province

t. monkey island

she's wider than she is long, and that's fucking disgusting

G O B L I N
O
B
L
I
N

Good on you op
>do the listen to these waysis wobots

Nigga is you a Warriors or a Celtics fan?

Pick one, fag

>She's not fat, she just have too much to give away.
what does that even mean
this
fraud but 7/10 shitpost thread friend

Good Goy, Bi-racial kids 50% more likely to commit suicide, 2x more likely to suffer from depression, 4x more likely to suffer from complicated diseases, and 5x more likely to suffer from an identity crisis.

Good luck on finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure those complicated diseases.

Those kids would not look like you. Totally different when they are getting older. Pretty ugly.

-ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubme/11086523
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22551046
cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/

>That thing in the picture
>Lovely

Pick one

Your sons will be short, but very strong.

They could be excellent wrestlers.

>This is me
>Colombia

I live in a state with a ton of Mexicans and most of the women are obese

>you were a terrible swimmer anyway
criminally underrated post

hahah sucks. i come from master race mexican family. all the women are fine as fuck.

I'd rather keep being a virgin forever than to marry that

incestuous little pedro. tisk tisk. chinga tu madre?

>why aren't you race mixing Cred Forums?
guess your own cultural ties are stronger than the exotic aspect of fucking outside your race.

I don't understand...why?
she cooks good?
she's funny?
she has the tightest pussy of all women?