Less than 24 hours until based Pence derails the Kaine Train

Less than 24 hours until based Pence derails the Kaine Train.
Who /hyped/?

Kaine is gonna wipe the floor with that homophobic piece of shit.

Kaine is going to kick this evangelicals ass fuck you.

Found the AIDS ridden FAGGOT!

suck Hillary's dick some more, faggot

Butthurt fags detected.

Also found the Neckbeard Atheist

Suck my dick Trumpski supporter.

well spotted

But he is.

I mean Im on the trump train but with pence... Trump might gain on some of the classical conservatives but a lot of what Pence will say will not fit into Trumps narrative.
It limits Trumps debate options.

you call that 2 incher a dick, faggot shit for brains? Go fuck yourself, welfare shiteater with AIDS

It's going to be a disaster and not because Pence fails.

But because the MSM has a hundred nuclear warheads they can drop on him and (as far as I know) none to drop on Kaine.

>Why do you hate gays?
>Do you think gays can be "cured"?

Right there. Two questions.

It doesn't matter how he answers them.

KABOOM.

Mission kill.

Game over man. Game over.

I don't really like Pence, but as long as he hates fags he's good in my book.

Your man is getting blown out in polls the next couple of weeks is going to be delicious. Say bye bye to the 2nd amendment when we get all our judges in.

You're living in a fantasy land, shiteater with AIDS. Now, go blow Hillary's dick some more- you like it cause it's bigger than your own

kaine looks like the kind of guy who would split a toddler in two. mike pence is a based family man.

Tim Kaine is a million times more libertarian. Pence is a fucking fascist and Kaine will expose him.

Indiana and Ohio are through once tomorrow's over.

All Trump will have is his "base" and some 400 pound frog worshipping NEETs

Pic related. It's Tim Kaine tomorrow! :)

>thinking someone who looks like this can win anything

So I guess Kaine's top strategy is to talk about faggots all night?

Seems consistent for a Jesuit.

Does Kaine have Downs Syndrome?

>Say bye bye to the 2nd amendment when we get all our judges in.

Are you also going to brag when they get rid of the 1st and the 5th? Who am I kidding, ofc, you're a paid troll.

Remember when you guys were sure Trump would win?

Maybe you can raid Pence's post debate polls too lawl

But Trump is the one who wants to repeal the 1st amendment. He hates freedom of religion and freedom of the press, and talks constantly about silencing both.

FPWP

Sad.

Wojack is going to wreck Kaine

Both guys are typical politicians so the debate will be boring and won't impact the election. Sorry if you expect more.

All of you are fucking idiots if you think we'd fall for this shit... Here's your fucking (shekel)... I hope all of your mothers are raped by a pack of pozzed niggers.

Race Bannon

fuck you nigger, was bowing out CTR shills

Tim Kaine is a cad and will go down hard tomorrow.

Can play dough face even debate? Kaine is the only thing that even remotely resembles a likable human being in this race. I can't see Pence doing well. But like every debate, blind supporters on each side will claim their man "won" no matter what. Pence could shit himself on stage and Trump supporters would argue it was some sort of 4d chess tactic to throw Kaine off guard.

Anyone else feeling really concerned about this tax thing? It really has me demoralized.

Which pence?
Vp pence or kaines wife pence

A literal Who?

Kaine looks like a drunk irishmen

No one cares about VP though so it wont help trump

>driving in car with family when ad for VP debate comes on
>sister doesn't even know who Hilarry's VP is
>mother thinks Kaine "looks like a fag"
>neither care a whole lot for Trump but they both like Pence for his conservateiveness

All those people who though Pence wouldn't be a boon for Trump, I laugh at them.

here's the stats:
Pence is basically Ben Carson except corrupt far beyond reagen and also a bad person and dislikable and a loser.
Kaine went on a lot of mission trips to spain to teach the spanish how to speak spinglish and then he learned spanish too.
he's a cool guy.
but pence is a moron loser mustache twirilingly stereotypical villian.
neither of them have been in the public eye until now and the debate might get aggressive as pence has pretty much been clinging onto trump's nipples the whole way.

YOU CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE

The only correct opinion in this thread. I'll still watch it though

Hhhhmm how mysterious you bring up homophobia and Kaine. Really zombonies my pepperoni...

This is exactly what I was thinking. If he attempts to stand up for his beliefs, he'll be destroyed. And if he flip flops to please the crowd, he'll be destroyed.

Did you know Kaine was in office when the Virginia Tech shootings happened?
Nothing relevant, just thought that was cool when I was researching mass shootings the ither day