It's time to allow women to marry multiple men. That sounds crazy but there are good reasons behind it

It's time to allow women to marry multiple men. That sounds crazy but there are good reasons behind it.

>more men get to have sex with beautiful women
>more men get to have children with beautiful women
>beautiful women can have 10-12 kids with 5-7 different men and provide all those kids with an extremely high standard of living. this is not possible with just one husband. That's why a beautiful woman today has only one or two kids.
>the overall beauty of future children will increase because hot women are having lots of kids
>one of the husbands can take care of the 10-12 kids thus allowing the other 6 adults to work. This means only 1/6 of adults are spending time doing childcare, instead of 1/2 now.

There are really no downsides. What do you think?

It's time to allow any form of plural marriage as long as any two members of the opposite sex aren't related by blood.

Remember, it's about producing and raising kids.

no men should not be allowed to have multiple wives because unmarried men create instability as we can see in the polygamous societies of the middle east

> Allowing full degeneracy
> muuh it's fine... time to fuck

kys

>one guy raises everyone else's kids
great idea, just what we need, more cucking

>as we can see in the polygamous societies of the middle east

That's one theory, I guess? Or maybe brown people are gonna brown.

nah actually the polygamy and general inequality has a lot to do with it. For example, Lebanese christians are very different from lebanese muslims because the christians do not practice polygamy. Racially, they are the same.

woman should just go back to being property

that way, everyone wins

we already have full degeneracy and there is no way to reverse it no matter what anyone on this board says. We might as well use degeneracy to our advantage rather than pretend it doesn't exist.

Do you really want rich arabs and jews and chinese buying up white women? Because that's what would happen if they were property.

I'm fine with owning two, maybe three b class cutie latino girls

They're a little on the plan side, but they work hard and are affectionate.

White women are like owning those kind of cats that can only eat this special food you buy from the vet.

Are you canadian by any chance?

cuck

t. cuck

cucking means letting your wife fuck a stranger. In my scenario five or six guys would be co-husbands to lovingly care for their wife. They are equals. There is no bull and no cuck.

>Lebanese christians are very different from lebanese muslims because the christians do not practice polygamy.

They also don't practice a unilaterally violent religion.

In any case limiting plural marriage on the basis of violent men is a bit like limiting ethnic nationalism on the basis of violent immigrant groups. We shouldn't have to hamstring policies that better our society because of bad actors who don't fit in.

It should be that men have multiple wives but Anglos are cucks.

>In my scenario five or six guys would be co-husbands

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

My wife needs another husband so i can quit working for a bit and play video games and keep her in shoes.

Either that or im getting a cooking wife.

The last thing we need is more people.

>women can have 10-12 kids with 5-7 different men
So you want us to all become niggers? I don't think this will end well.

C U C K

L
O
G
I
C

faggots liking sloppy seconds. sounds like you like the taste of other mens semen.