White Privelege School Survey

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819911/High-school-fire-white-privilege-survey-given-homework.html

How can we get more high schools to follow the example set by this one so that students of color have the same opportunities to succeed, like their counterparts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

score is 0 mah google
googles and yahoos and skittles are everywhere in my area i am the only white person i know

Why do people pretend there is still racism in the USA?

11 isn't even true for white people anymore.

oh man #7 when you're people's only achievement is peanut butter (and really we just let you claim that one since we feel bad for you)

13 is only true because every Jew thinks he can speak for the entire White race.

>Other parents didn't agreed with Schmidt, and thought it was a positive thing that their kids were speaking about the issue of race in class

>didn't agreed

Are you kidding me?

>Journalists

I don't' understand. Was this supposed to be a higher number? in what region are white people not considered evil?

But seriously, what the fuck does 7 mean?

1. 3
2. 5
3. 5
4. 5
5. 0
6. 0
7. 0
8. 5
9. 5
10. 5
11. 5
12. 5
13. 5

Guess my race.

Gay

If it's an Indian kid that the school textbook will have "achievements of Indians" in it.

Basically it's a loaded question because Europeans invented most of the stuff in history.

Sue the school for "teaching" unaccredited material.

It's literally illegal for teachers in public schools to just teach random stuff.

Apologize for what?
White guilt, white privilege, its anti-white, its child abuse.
Die a free man, instead of living like a slave.

Obama brought racism back, and it's all coming from the left.

we
must
secure
the
existence
of
our
people
and
a
future
for
white
children

It is almost like they want us to say "But teacher, this was a country founded and built by europeans" just so they can freak out and say "see I TOLD YOU they were all racist!"

All this survey proves is that whites are better at civilization building and much more trustworthy than other races to not commit crimes

I don't see why libtards keep pushing this shit

Are they given good grades despite bixnoodmufugga being their contribution

>I can be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
Yeah because those all-black ghettos sure are peaceful and don't result in thousands of dead googles from google-on-google crime.

>If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of hassle-free renting or purchasing in an area in which I would want to live.
It's called a credit rating, not an air jordan and subwoofer high score

You know what fuck this, it makes me so angry I can't go down the entire list.

starts from the top

You forgot the automatic lubricator.

>I don't see why libtards keep pushing this shit
Money
lots and lots of money.

draw a big "X" across it and right "FUCK YOU"

don't fucking take that shit from them

Anyone who did not know this would happen has never met any black politicians.

Non-whites want to victimize themselves as an excuse for not being as successful

If I ever got a paper like this, I would straight up just crumple it up and get my phone while all the cucks in my class actually filled it out.

Nice. The subtitle box makes it work.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

This parody is now likely to be real, holy shit, is like i awoke on another dimension or something

Chinese

That was my history class today.

Nearly all of that is because of class not some sort of racial oppressive system or whatever.
Points 6 and 7 are so ridiculous. Not my fault some ethnic groups weren't actually "kangz" and Europeans built the modern world.