Guy in a gorilla suit runs across field wearing "All Lives Matter" shirt at Chicago Bears game

Guy in a gorilla suit runs across field wearing "All Lives Matter" shirt at Chicago Bears game

breitbart.com/sports/2016/10/03/jock-journalists-condemn-all-lives-matter-protestor-as-racist-then-cops-take-off-his-gorilla-mask

The twist? He's black.
They're not all bad, Cred Forums

Democrats like it when blacks kill blacks, but they hate it when blacks question Democrats' phony narratives.

I don't think anyone here thinks they're all bad, it's just that most are.

>MFWDBWDSO

My nigga.

Fuck outta here bitch

Oh hey, Martin, how's the acquisition going?

If he really thought AllLivesMattered he wouldn't have pretended to be a white racist flaunting the #AllLivesMatter shirt

>They're not all bad, Cred Forums
That's the part that makes the future so sad.
but....
Omelets and eggs.
Hopefully the good ones are smart enough to keep their heads down, and lucky enough not to run into Moon Man on a moonless night.

OK seriously though, what does he look like without the gorilla mask?

How is wearing an "all lives matter" tee make you racist?

KEK. Never change, space Andorra

I don't know. He had to know he was gonna get caught and everyone would know he's black.

No one knows
Only when the cops unmasked the man in the gorilla suit they discovered a 31-year-old African American wearing dreadlocks. “All Lives Matter” hardly strikes as rhetoric akin to “Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.” But among sports scribes, a dim bunch more eager to prove their ideological bona fides than their writing chops, charging “racism” with volume and repetition comes as part of the job description.

Fucking nigger, he stole that idea from the white guy who was passing out bananas and nooses on his college campus. He wore a gorilla mask and had an all lives matter sign too

Hay I always liked the black women

It's a good thing. It means evolution caught up to some of them, and their mad with the left

>me in the back

>They're not all bad
You sure it wasn't a false flag attempt?

I was trying to make a joke about how black people can't help but steal everything but it clearly didn't come off.

I'm glad to see this too. Can't wait to see how lefties spin it.

Doesn't that make the gorilla suit redundant?

I have many black friends. Black people are great. They just have roughly 15x the bad apples that whites do. White people these days are pretty shit desu. Full of white guilt, virtue signalling, feminism. Disgusting desu. Most black men are way more based than whites.

-Checked- XYZ4 -AP.GIF-

Hey, I watched your soccer team get annihilated by England back in 05. Gerrard scored a hattrick. Why does your country even exist?

>their mad with the left
now who's the nigger

Wow it's like scooby doo

But user, my country DOESN'T exist

It did, but I call it a step in the right direction. They want to steal how to be civil and how to fuck with the media in a fun way? Go for it

I know. They are not all bad in Africa either. Where they can be. Affirmative-Americans get a pass (on that) of course. If only Big Gov/Biz didn't ship every body around to fulfill their own objectives and people lived free.

Jesus what a fucking cuck

And on this day, we finally knew that this man, above all others, was fit to take the title of Harambe.

fuck you nigger

When the race war comes I'll show you just guilty whitey feels curb stomping your monkey face

wtf i love blacks now

hahaahah
cool

>but they hate it when blacks question Democrats' phony narratives.

Black as midnight, can 100% confirm this.

I like this guy.

Where can we sent him commissary?

Kek. Well said user.