HURRICANE MATTHEW GENERAL #1 - GOOD LUCK HAITI EDITION

HAITI WILL BE HIT WITHIN HOURS. 40 INCHES OF RAIN POSSIBLE WITH 140 MPH WINDS. RIP.

weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/hurricane-matthew-caribbean-haiti-jamaica-cuba-bahamas-forecast-oct2

How are you east coast anons preparing? This is no longer a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Ike
twitter.com/wsvn/status/783141525815296000
youtube.com/watch?v=_7W6qhNktiU
youtube.com/watch?v=m69x3qx7GJA
youtube.com/watch?v=NMe2aTicjjg
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-70.00,17.74,1271
youtube.com/watch?v=lO0TGcRm6LM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How will this affect the presidential race?

Clinton will lie that she will send aid that will actually help carib countries and not go into exec pockets. She gains 700% votes and then falls into a seizure coma.

We need to hurry up and get that Wall of cold air down here so that fucking illegal hurricane stays pushed out over the sea instead of hopping into the USA.

Hopefully it'll end up drowning southern Florida aka Miami. Then for sure Trump has got Florida in the bag.

Whoever goes to Florida first to help clean up and donates the most money will most likely get a decent boost in the polls. Florida will go red if Trump helps out, which would be a massive win.

>tfw i live in the redpilled part of miami

kek pls spare doral

doubles say yes singles say no

I kind of feel bad for Haiti to be honest. After the quake and and subsequent assfucking by the Clinton Foundation this is just kicking them while they're down.

Hopefully it hits SoFL so I can go home on leave and Happening Lite for a few weeks.

And lets face it natural disasters are the only real happenings any of us will ever see barring BLM rioting.

>Directly in it's path
It'll be C3 by the time it hits the USA. I've been through multiple C3 and it's really not that much as long as you're not leveled with the sea which so many retards think is a good idea.

lol Haiti is fucking curse... they always get fucked by nature

>hurricane
>Wikileaks
>debates
>deutche bank

So much happening in one, we're gonna need more threads.

is this set to cum up the coast? how far up the coast?

It's for killing their French superiors.

>all those Caribbean niggers will get refugee status in the USA

God fucking damn nature. Please kill them all

>tfw live in Ohio
>tfw next week sometime it'll be a comfy rain for a day or two due to hurricane

Looking forward to it

do you remember irene that came up here and btfo the entire state with wind?

Post yfw it hits West Palm Beach and levels every house except Mar-A Lago.

>How will this affect the presidential race?
It's like you actually believe the presidential race wasn't decided months ago.

What, you actually think you get to choose your leaders?
...Fucking sheep.

Haiti is a poor and shit country with poor and shit """""people""""". When hurricanes hit them, it's always a disaster with lots of them dying.

When that happens, because it's a matter of 'when' and not 'if', it's going to be woven into the leftshit narrative.
>Hillary: Oh, those poor ni--Haitians!
>Hillary: If you vote Trump, you're voting not to help Haitians

Then (((MSM))) would show images of the devastation for weeks. Then blame it all on Trump, somehow.

Cap this.

This is the proof that Hillary Clinton is the true 5D chess master. See, by monopolizing on the Haitian reconstruction effort, then embezzling all the aid money for herself, it prevented anybody from doing any real rebuilding. This means that there is practically zero infrastructure for this hurricane to damage, and just in time for October too.

This is Hillary's Sandy. She just prevented billions of dollars worth of damage on a poor, helpless country.

Will you take haitian refugees?

Kek, Irene was a fucking dud. Literally did jack shit.

It will flood Miami and none of the minority libtard faggots will show up to the polls

Florida here, it wont affect it at all. People down here dont give a shit

HOLY SHIT DID WE MEME A STORM INTO HAITI TO GET IT MEDIA EXPOSURE AND EXPOSURE TO THE CLINTONS FUCKERY THERE?

Fuckin' Irene!

got my hurricanes mixed up it was ike that came through ohio with cat 1 winds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Ike

How will this hurricane impact Haiti's vital dirt cake industry?

IT'S GROWING IN STRENGTH

twitter.com/wsvn/status/783141525815296000

>Post Hurricane martial law confirmed

Top Kek

>Life threatening conditions expected in #Haiti.

I just moved to Jacksonville 2 days ago.

Am I going to die?

Gotta go faster

Yes, but not because of a hurricane.

>tfw your name is Matthew

Shit I don't know, do you hide in a basement because of the strong winds? But then you might drown because of the rain.

So lucky to live in the mountains.

When is the country of Haiti going to cease?

Hopefully it kills all the liberals.

in a few hours

Cheked

Haiti is so fucked.

Stand strong against the storm.

If digits kek confirms, Haiti will cease

Rip Haiti

Should just rename your country "Dead Nigger Island".

What's with the fucking meme masks?

Damn

those are actually bulletproof masks, effective up to around a .44 magnum I believe.

No worries, donate to clinton foundation, everything will be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=_7W6qhNktiU
just so you can see it's no meme

NO

Bump for Haiti falling into the ocean

>tfw haitian
>lose everything in earthquake, including my goat
>american money lady come, say she will save us
>I just get put in sweatshop, no save
>money lady leaves without help me
>build new house out of mud and tarps
>is finally looking better, got new goat
>ocean is now angry with me, sky is too
>ocean and sky take away everything, even new goat
>good bye

Wrong guy, user
You want him

You'll be fine. Storms always pass us by.

fuck Ike, he came through Columbus and knocked my power out for a week

GOOD LUCK MATTHEW!

Last 5 digits is the number of dead in Haiti

Hillary can't say shit about Haiti, too much backlash.

If anything it would become a major Trump advantage (she can't avoid addressing it, thus opening up her past fucking over of Haiti via the Foundation)

HAITIAN REFUGEES IN 3...2...1

I LIVE IN THE SOUTH FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS

I HAVE BEEN HIT BY TRILLIONS OF HURRICANES

ASK ME ANYTHING

I've lived through a lot of Hurricanes but this one seems like it's gonna fucking tear the East Coast up

Haiti in 48 hours.

existing in haiti is life threatening

That's the DR's problem, I hear they are pretty good at nig removal too.

It won't even tough Florida look at its trajectory

Not happening unfortunately

So have I, ur nut specel

Yea, DR will shoot Haitians on site unless they are willing to work a year in the sugar fields before being deported.

Haiti calls destruction and pain on itself because it won't give up Vodou

Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

THAT IS NOT A QUESTION U FUCKING FGT

You know, if that hurricane hit the heart of NYC a toooon of liberals would either drown or get crushed by falling debris from collapsing buildings.
>Could it be that God is a Trumpster?

fite me

*snaps fingers*

Your hurricaine is now going to swerve, gain strength and hit Lousiana.

Great. Now please leave #BestCoast alone.

Witnessed

yep

NO I AM A SHIT POSTER OF PEACE

>tfw not even the meteorologists know where this thing is going to go
>it has baffled them for the past 4 days
>it took a sharp turn left in the past 12 hours
>just got stronger within the last hour
oh fuck.

I have a strange feeling Matthew will be a hurricane like Floyd was back in 1999. Slow moving with shitloads of rain, not so much on wind.

I'm in a third floor apartment building here in Wilmington so I'll be fine even if it floods.

youtube.com/watch?v=m69x3qx7GJA

Sorry East coast. Hope you have your shit ready.

Hope it makes it up to Maine... We're in a bad drought. I live next to the marsh and our well went dry yesterday

Dominican here. (Still live there) So glad that Haiti always gets fucked by nature.

Not even the Dominican Republic wants them

Haiti is being punished for doing voodo.

Does it look like its gonna hit Dame-Marie, in Grand Anse?

LIVESTREAM OF NERDS FIGURING THIS SHIT OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=NMe2aTicjjg

South Florida here.

We are in the clear. Get fucked bitches.

Guys, serious question. During these storms, I'm always wondering if the flight crews for the Hurricane Hunters are filming it or streaming it in live-time. I think it would be fascinating to see this stuff.

Who agrees?

also 561/FL here, we are prepared, but I think I gotta go to work that night.

tfw /public safety/

these guys sound like the closest thing to pussy they seen is a cat crossing their paths

Not much happening here in Santo Domingo.
Been raining on and off all day.

Sup Trumpkins. I know this is probably just getting to get replied to with a chorus of "HURR DURR A LEAF", but here goes: any of you for a moment realize the irony of fretting over a major hurricane -- more frequent and intense storms being a well known effect of climate change -- while supporting a man who proudly claims climate change doesn't exist, that it's nothing more than a Chinese hoax?

If ever there were a time to step away from the Internet, all the memes and other idiocy and reflect upon the fact that you're cheering on a literally insane man who has already stated he'll happily let the climate be wrecked, this it. Seriously, if you actually go through with voting for DRUMPF and he somehow gets elected you're going to feel very ashamed of yourself 20 years from now.

Gracious! A stray leaf!

Its been 131 months since a major hurricane has hit the US. Longest on record.

Gasp of surprise! A piece of foliage!

why is it always a leaf?

>more frequent and intense

Yea, remember last year's hurricane season? That made 2014's look like nothing! Then before that we had 2013, 2012, 2011... wait a minute. WE HAVEN'T HAD SHIT HAPPEN SINCE 2005 YOU FUCKING LEAF!

Go look that shit up you fucking cunt, it's all right there for you to see with your own eyes. Where's your climate change now? 2005 Has been the only season so far in history to see so many storms that we ran out of the original name list had had to use NATO designations for them. Since then we've seen only 3 seasons have named hurricanes past an "S" name, and they didn't do shit.

Your climate change shit is nothing more than a moving goal post because everybody knows the climate fucking changes. You want to know the biggest cause of climate change? It's that swirling ball of fusion in the center of our solar system that has the most influence. Humans are a flea bite to Earth compared to what the Sun does to this planet.

Have they ever streamed their flights? That'd be interesting. I hope FPL has their shit together and has been strengthening the lines and poles for the last decade, the only shitty thing about a storm is losing power and not being able to sleep. Everything else is easy.

A FUCKING LEAF

>muh climate change

>another doral goy itt

MAGA

>this kid didn't hear numerous massive trees falling on his property all throughout Sandy

>Imagine if Camille hit today's developed coastline.

>Clinton gets asked to help Haiti AGAIN

>sweatyforehead.jpg

>Everyone wonders why the Clinton Foundation isn't helping Haiti anymore

>SCANDAL POPS UP

>Everyone learns the Haiti leader already begged Trump for help

so...
starting with this Hurricane.

>Haiti will get fucked.
>New Orleans will get fucked next.
>Hillary wins
>The Stock market will crash in December.
>Its voter Fraud on a new level
>Civil unrest leads to war
>WW3 will start in an attempt of nations committing to economic warfare on each other.
>conveniently a way to disarm nukes is created.
>wars continue until eveyone is spent
>world is invaded by aliens.

this will definitely happen right guys?

With Haiti gone, Hillary will have no one in the Carribean to embezzle.

Meme this

Cool map that shows wind patters, don't know how quick it is updated.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-70.00,17.74,1271

Shit forgot link.

SOGGY MUD PIES TONIGHT BOYS!

Technically, as global warming advances you WILL see less frequent hurricanes. Those will be bigger, more powerful, not as many per season. Imagine slower and building up with time.

Fugg..... more and more west with each update

Tampa hasn't been hit by a storm in a long time

>earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-70.00,17.74,1271

>km/h are cool

All the wind is coming in from the right. Looks like it's going to get pushed right into Florida

You can click the the little menu in the corner and see what the predictions are for the winds.

ur retarded

The irony has not escaped me either, leafbro, but I'm just here to state the facts right now.

Time to stock on up water and food and matches and candles and flashlights and batteries

true this

We have houses that aren't made of sticks.

This. Concrete walls, hurricane straps and bracing, full shutters or even hurricane glass. Everything else is being prepped with water/food, and taking shit inside before the storm.

Between central FL and central east coast, the projection models just keep getting worse. Not looking forward to a cat 3~4 hitting me directly

MD here, so fucked. I cant wait.

oh damn, in 8 hours you think SF will be in hurricane watch?

MD too. With a week to dry out from the last storms, I doubt it will be more than a tropical depression when it gets here. We should be fine.

Obama will save the day once again, only this time he'll bring his sidekick Hillary. Clinton Foundation will donate tens of millions to the rebuild effort. Trump will hold another fundraiser that doesn't pay out.

Clinton will go around Florida visiting random victims. One will be some old minority lady who lost her house. She'll break down and cry in Hillary's arms. The media will parade her around. She'll say something bad about Trump. Trump will spend about a week or two attacking her on Twitter. Breitbart in last ditch effort at damage control will write a damning report her son who was arrested for a DUI 5 years ago.

And this is how Trump loses the election. Bigly.

Did Obama shut down the anti-Hurricane machines that W Bush started?

After Hurricane Katrina scandal, there wasn't a single hurricane threat for like 10 years. Before Katrina, Hurricane warnings were a yearly thing for Caribbean and Floridians.

Now they Hurricanes are back. Hmm....

It looks like it will hit South Florida.

I can totally believe that. It sounds exactly like the sort of thing that would happen, desu.

Why don't they remove themselves then?

Fuck you user, I'm a Trump supporter since 2015. The only signs in my neighborhood are Trump signs.

We're fucked. Looking at the tracking, we're going to get nailed by a Cat 4 or 5 Hurricane

Hurricane Andrew all over again.

dude holy shit, i've been saying the same thing. it's because Florida is voting for Trump. What a great way to fuck voting over in our state than give us a strong cat 4-5 hurricane out of season right before election time.

>ASK ME ANYTHING

Jesus Christ pol just ask me one fucking question. Just one

r u going to get your noodle sexed in

Besides evacuating, what else are you supposed to do? Do you hide in the basement if the hurricane hits? That seems like it'll drown you. But if you dont then does the wind knock down your house?

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT FAGGOTS DO YOU HONESTLY EXPECT ME TO STOOP SO LOW AS TO PLEASE YOU OR SOMETHING

WHAT AM I YOUR QUESTION WHORE?

Any Columbia anons? I've only lived in the south a couple months so I don't know what to expect, if anything

GET IM PEPE!

We are about to die here and Indonesia is posting white supremacist mamas

Chekd

Wait till you read about their revolutionary war and the Duvalier regime.

east coast? is this hitting NJ?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Taiwan-

I hope it destroys Miami with no hope for recovery. I hate this city so much that I'd be willing to lose my house and die.

We'll start getting the leftovers from it this weekend.
Have you considered moving?

>CAPTCHA: Palm trees

I hate this city too, but no thanks user. Let's hope it misses us. I'm looking at the tracker and it looks like we're fucked though. I know it shows us being on the left edge, but that Hurricane is going to veer left a little guaranteed and then Miami is in it's sights.

Around Thursday it could make land fall

Have fun islander anons.

This may be one of the last posts you read.

It looks more like it will make direct landfall north of WPB imo, but we have to wait for it to get passed Cuba for the models to be more believable

youtube.com/watch?v=lO0TGcRm6LM

>youtube.com/watch?v=lO0TGcRm6LM

Yes user, I was in Miami when Andrew passed. I remember it.

I hope Matthew passes us. It's too strong

*****ALERT****

NHC has just given warning of that Tropical Disturbance 1 (Pic related) now has a 70% chance of cyclonic formation in the next 48 hours. Disturbance 1 is moving west by Northwest towards the Carolina's, and will intersect with Hurricane Matthew's cone of uncertainty within the next 2-3 days. Likely as a Tropical storm, possibly as a Category 1 Hurricane.

Hurricane Nicole.

who /hurricane dodger/ here

My thoughts as well.
Dubs says yes

The clintons get to make moar squillions.

will they merge and form a super-hurricane

every time something happens to Haiti I thank god for punishing those niggers.

Kill yourself

kill yourself nerd, there was no need to put it in layman's terms for me

If they have enough time.

Equally powerful storms will repel each other. They will dance around but never collide and instead push each other apart.

However, if Matthew is more power then Nicole (say, Matthew at Cat 3, and Nicole at Cat 1) then Nicole will eventually get fucked by Matthew, and absorbed. After a period of weakening while the storm reorganizes.

Given enough time, the new Storm could conceivably restrengthen, back to Cat 3, or even Cat 4 before land fall, and be much much large in its area of affect, as well in the amount of storm surge.

West coast present.

Time to send them some "foreign aid"

Projected path of Disturbance 1 (Potential Hurricane Nicole) as for 2 AM on October 4.

I'd rather have slow Hurricanes than no warning Earthquakes.

Haiti will be annexed, become the 51st state and vote democrat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Do you still feel bad?

goodbye niggers

i hope thousands die tonight especially after they come over here into florida and plague us with their diseased people and crime.

when i beat up a haitian for trying to make a move on me it was the best feeling ever, i could see how cops get off on it

Wilma fucked my shit up big league pham. I was living a little west of fort lauderdale, and it took down 100 year old ficus trees and my massive guac tree.

cubans all vote republican, they have some grudge about JFK and bay of pigs

t.son of cuban parents

And Cubans hate the Clintons because of Elian Gonzalez.

I was listening to the weather guy here in Tampa a few hours ago. Radio show host asked him when we'd know for sure what the hurricane was going to do and he said "24-48 hours". Well guess when the hurricane was estimated to hit Miami anyways? Thursday night.

So basically they don't have ant fucking clue what it's going to do up until about 5-6 hours before it hits.

Why's it so slow, go faster damn it.

Welp, looks like Mexico is going to get another influx of Haitians...this time i won't be 50,000, It'll be 5 million.

>when i beat up a haitian for trying to make a move on me

Sound pretty gay mate, what do you look girly or something?

yeah i fucked ur dad kid

Anyone got most recent updates that's not from one of the three main gay weather websites - wunderground, weather.com, AccuWeather etc?

>you fucked a corpse

Pretty degenerate lad and I still bet he cucked you in the end.

I wonder if the Clinton Foundation will build more factories for Walmart and run with the rest of the money again

i wonder if Hillary is going to steel the money from those relief victims too.

I wonder if clinton will nail more jewish princesses like lewinsky in the oval office again?

I considered an alternate history where, after the fall of Constantinople, the Pope gets pressured by various fleeing intellectuals and outlaws slavery before Columbus discovery of America.

Colonization would be a bit slower due to lacking economic means, but industrialization would come earlier due to labor shortages and expenses. There would be blacks, but probably only 1/3 as many and most of them paid laborers from the start. Native americans would fare a bit better from getting another generation or two of sorting themselves out to stand up to europeans.

The american civil war would be about the unionists trying to stop the confederates from dumping cheap food on the market with their highly mechanized agriculture.

In the case of the American Civil War, you would be wrong. The Union not only surpassed the South in industrial production, it also surpassed the South in Agricultural production as well.

The Reason the South was so dependent on Cotton and Tobacco plantation is that the traditional food crops of wheat, rye and barley are unable to grow effectively in much of the deep south. The Reason Virginia and Tennessee were so central to Southern war strategy is because they were the only two southern states with effective food production that rivaled Northern States like New York, Pennsylvania or Indiana.

This was a major strategic problem for the Confederate Army. They barely had enough food to feed their civilians during the war, let alone feed their armies. It also made it difficult to keep soldiers IN their Army, since many of the men needed to return harm to collect food from the subsistence farms to feed their wives and children. By contrast the Union Army has a massive surplus of food.

The South did not turn to attempting major food production beyond subsistence farming until after the war, and the major crops were not the big three grains, but rather Soybeans and Peanuts.

It should also be noted that with the advent of industrialized corn and soybean production, even Virginia no longer grows Wheat, and we are about as far North as it gets for the former Confederate States. Our major agricultural products are corn, peanuts, and soybeans. Wheat, Rye and Barley don't even factor. At all. Not worth the hassle.

Its a serious mistake to equate the USA with Europe. If you actually look at a map of the world, in aggregate, New York City (roughly) shares the same northern latitude as Bordeaux, France. Richmond Virginia shares the same latitude as Casablanca, Morocco. And Savannah Georgia shares the same latitude as Tripoli, Libya.

What grows in Europe will NOT grow in the South. But what grows in Africa WILL grow in the South. This means all the usual European food crops are straight out the door.

>he fell for the wsvn meme

oh man i bet hillary can't wait to steal all that relief money.