What's the most based US state to live in?/How based is your state?

Tennesse reporting in. I live near Nashville though and it's not that based apart from gun ownership. Niggers are all over the place and I've seen a lot more muslims here than in Florida, where I used to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concordia,_Missouri
youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mississippi seems comfy and based.

Memphis Reporting in

Nigga please.

Me and my fiance just visited Opryland for a weekend and we walked around downtown and you don't have 1/100th the niggers we have in Memphis.

I have no less than 3 weapons near my bedside in case of a sudden case of cultural enrichment.

Other than the niggers what said is pretty good besides a distinct lack of modern comforts - I drive an hour into MS to shoot on public land for funsies sometimes.

that's the blackest state

California, because it matters

Michigan. Nuke us please.

Florida could be so based if our politicians weren't so shit

VT. Constitutional carry and only blacks are in a few small "cities."

Ne-...New Jers-ey, Amiright,gu-guys?

Az

Wisconsin senpaitachi.

Jk. It's pretty white anyways I guess, but where should I move to?

Texas, pretty decent now that you can bring guns to school.
The Muslims here also know better than European slimes.

New Hampshire
>Rural, so its comfy
>Rich state
>Cheap fireworks, cause why the fuck not? Blow some shit up
>Virtually no niggers
>Maintaining the whole New England aestethic
>Blue state but honestly more libertarian than anything
>Not so strict gun laws
>No sales tax, politicians have been trying to get no income tax either
>Good amount of job creation in the cities
>Did I say LITERALLY EVERYONE'S WHITE
>Old people everywhere who are humble as fuck
>Rednecks are less obnoxious than in the South
>New England seafood and diners
>Absolutely beautiful we got mountains, rivers, walking trails

It's the best fucking state, boys. If the Mass fags didn't move here en masse and vote for the same shitty liberal politicians we wouldn't be a blue state. It's still the most based state in New England and has the best Conservative/Liberal balance.

There is no comparison.

Guys what about Montana? When's the last time you heard anything about Montana?

god that face on the left fucks me up

This

as a fellow MAfag I always enjoy going up to NH because of the distinct lack of minorities

i live in mississippi. a lot of the whites are red pilled and you can easily get guns and shoot them out in the yard if you live in a semi rural area which is pretty cool. there are lots of niggers though and a lot of places only have dial up or satellite for internet

New Jersey reporting in. It sucks here brahs. I'll be moving up to god-tier New Hampshire soon enough

>ctrl + f
>no Iowa

shit thread desu senpai

Apparently you have never been to Orlando.

Florida reporting in we are clearly the best state in the union hence the sheer amount of haters

Hell yes.

Missippian here, very conservative and based gun laws but there are a bunch of niggers in the delta and in inner city Jackson. That being said, Oxford is one of the most beautiful towns in North America

Move here, brother. I moved out of the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts as soon as I could. We need more rational people up here

No one lives there
Really beautiful place
Snows in the summer

Alaska. Great gun laws, legal weed, and my $1000 PFD check the state gives every resident should be in my checking account on Thursday.

I live n Utah, and it's more based than Colorado or California, while still having lots of jobs for code monkeys. So I'm alright.

Well whatever it is, it sure as hell isn't Arizona. So stop moving here.

Well I've lived in a bunch of states boys. I've lived in Northern and Southern California, Oregon, Idaho, Wisconsin, and Florida.

Florida is disqualified because of Miami(where I live now). Miami is a perfect example of why unfettered immigration is bad for everyone involved.

I loved Wisconsin. Love it, although I never experienced the disgusting winters.

California is of course not going to be a contender. The far north is great but theres no jobs up there and the whole economy is based around marijuana grow operations. It's too sketchy.

I loved Oregon and Idaho. Idaho sucks tho because theres no coast. Gotta have the ocean available.

South Carolina here, its humid as hell and there are too many blacks and Mexicans

Plz help

Hawaii because the lack of whites and blacks

georgia is good outside our shitty transplant capital (atlanta). id go with south carolina or alabama but im biased since their my neighbors.

I live in Texas and it's becoming a brown pile of shit. Want to move to Colorado, but there are no decent jobs there

micros and flips though. and the hawaiians... big island user here.

This.

Move to Charleston faglord
Stop being poor buy some waterfront property

aggreed

It's a state that doesn't technically exist. It includes most of Texas, a good portion of eastern New Mexico (where the whites are, the spics are few and the few are Spanish and not Mestizo, and the niggers truly know their place), northern Arizona (but not the NE because the Navajo hairspray and Scope tonic drinkers reside there), basically all of Utah, and Colorado west of the middle of the Rockies.

If you can get over how liberal the cities can be, Washington is pretty based.

>What's the most based US state to live in?
Washington
>no state income tax
>nice, cold weather
>marijuana
What more could a man ask for

I live in Reno Nevada. We have a low cost of living here and we're right on the sierras so there is a lot to do recreation wise. Plenty of jobs if you work to get an education and strive to succeed in the job market. Not very densely populated which is a plus in my book.

Missouri.

Our governor vetoed constitutional carry, but out Senate overrode it. Starting January, we can conceal carry without having to get a permit.

We're not the fags in the West, we're not the whiney bitches in the East.

I live in St. Louis and it's three Trump supporters for every Clinton supporter. We're ask pretty much fucking based.

>Idaho sucks tho because theres no coast
Good.
Stay the fuck out.

>cold weather
>nice

pick one.

t. la raza

here faggots
simple

pennsylvania

the one time i drove through reno i thought i was gonna get shot on the freeway
so many sketch spic cars loaded like clown cars

a buddy of mine is from st. louis and he says there are parts of town where you're safer running red lights at night

When I went to the states my favourite places were
South Carolina.
Florida (not Miami)
Nevada
Arizona

Worst were Cali and Oregon (I only went to Portland though)

Livingston is alright

You got power you got heat.
Losing heat and turning your house into a big refrigerator is so much more difficult.
I wish I never had to maintain inside temperature lower that outside, and higher than 65.

That's East St Louis in Illinois. There are some bad parts in Missouri too, but if that's not your thing, there is a lot of beautiful rural Missouri. We have lakes and mountains.

No gun registration of any kind in AZ. No permit required to carry concealed or open. Not a single piece of paperwork. Buy guns on Backpage or Cuckbook and you don't even need a bg check.

We also have a law that states semi auto guns manufactured within AZ for use and sale within AZ are not subject to federal regulation at all ever. The state will not cooperate with any assault weapon ban etc.

looking at that map i learned that washington dc isnt in washington. that makes no sense, why would you do that/?? also whats a comfy state to live in with nnice rural communities and reasonable snow in winter and mild summers. fair english rose looking to migrate, have enough money saved i dont need to work again and can spend upto $1m on property/land. want nice forests annd mounntains, predominantly white neighbours and gun ownership.

When I go to the cities the dindus are everywhere... also aids capital of us but in this parish its pretty good.

Damn.. they even got to Idaho?

What the fuck

Its not a bad choice

very segragated, top unis, high paying jobs, safe towns, in the middle of touristy cities

Fuck off we're full

>New Jeresy
>Maryland
>NOT RED

Problems?

Illegal to buy booze on Sunday/10

Yeah the mexicans came in swarms in the early 2000's. Some of them are ok but too many of them just shit babies and use as many assistance programs as they can. I work at a well known clothing supplier's distribution center. Lot of nice immigrants work there, i don't have much of a bias towards mexicans. I think calling an entire group of people spics or niggers is wrong, see a lot of that on Cred Forums and it just kinda sad that some people are taking life so seriously and aren't seeing the shades of grey.

Idaho has weird gas everywhere and smells fucking weird. Idaho is one creepy ass state.

Enjoy your floods also Louisiana is the most based. Best culture and food

yeah but u have too many nigs in st louis

california is an amazing state to visit. if u didn't like it you're crazy. living there is different because of the laws and taxes but just visiting it has got to be the best state in the union.

Why GA?

Lived a bit south of Atlanta for one year in 2007. It was awful.

Had to come back to my beloved Virginia.

Come home, white man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concordia,_Missouri

98% White. German. Lutheran Private School.

This

Best state reporting

idaho is not weird bruh its based as fuck. wait no its hella weird man stay the fuck out i hate it here

Texas is fucking amazing outside of tar baby infested Houston but no one gives a shit about that place hell not even the Gulf cares for it since it tried flooding it away.

>beaners everywhere that will cut your yard for 10$ (I got 8 acres of land and I get it cut for 100$ and a bottle of water..I literally have a indentured servant)
>anyone step on your land you have caste law to blast their ass away
>faggots are congregated in Austin
>wanna be by yourself and all alone..El Paso
>wanna be in a big city Dallas
>wanna be in a slow as fuck, cheap as hell to live city...the valley
>wanna try out a big city without going to one San Antonio
>wanna check out tornados..tornado alley
>beaner bitches that will lick your ass clean for a green card
>go across the border for cheap as fuck hospital care

hold your ground > castle doctrine

fuck you too, dude

shut up, if anyone knows Iowa is the best everyone will start flooding in and ruining it

Fukkin this.

the most famous resident is ben garrison

where?

western PA is pretty based

Kansas.

Very American.

Mexinigger detected

Fucking this.

NH is close to 92% white with an extremely low tax burden. Nowhere else in America comes close to this state. I'd recommend moving.

Kentuckian living in grorius nippon reporting in

>tfw based gun laws
>about as conservative as it gets
>southern culture minus the dindus
>unique music loved around the world
>best fried chicken on earth
>best whiskey on earth
>best horses on earth
>beautiful nature (mammoth cave, lake Cumberland, natural bridge, etc.)
>Based Bevin as Governor

Missouri == shit tier

youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8

Been there, done that. There is no part of that state that isn't complete, absolute shit.

You people can't drive for shit. Please stay in Jeffersonville

Why are you in japan?

Beuforts miles better

I know what the most based state is but I really don't want to spoil it so I'm not going to tell you what it is.

I live in Maryland, the most cucked state in the Union. Slums of DC + Baltimore + Philly and niggers everywhere. The most consistently Blue state too. Shitty weather. Other than Arlington, VA it'll be ground zero for (((refugees))) when Shillary is elected.

someone please help me im the only white person in all of new mexico

I fell for the ESL meme but it's honestly not that bad at all. The pay is good and I'm having a blast here. I still miss my Old Kentucky Home, though

NC reporting in

>1st Constitutional amendment ever was to ban gay and polygamous marriages
>Open carry and shall issue
>Trannies have to use the bathroom of their biological sex
>Low taxes
>Beach, mountains, and cities
>NASCAR
>Two deer seasons
>Low unemployment
>Very few Muslims
>Blacks keep to themselves
>Police that shoot dindus are rarely prosecuted

You guys got tarantulas there?
That could be cool.

Texas here. Ya'll can all fuck off.

>Ya'll

no we dont unless you live in the middle of the desert but I see a roadrunner every day and i live in the city

Texas or Montana

You're forgetting:
>infested with googles
>absolutely nothing to do

>Mississippi
>niggers LITERALLY everywhere
>white trash trailer parks
>incest

Haha, Europeans are so funny thinking they have have a clue about the states

Dallas here.. all asians and whites have moved as far north as possible while still 'technically' being in dallas.

Horrible, terrible state this is. Nuke Texas, kill me and everyone here.

BROWN skins have taken over.. no, i'm not joking.

Any texan that disagrees is a unicorn, and either is rich or lives in a rare place. Most places here are brown.

>no we dont unless you live in the middle of the desert but I see a roadrunner every day and i live in the city

I'm sure you'll catch him someday. Keep trying, little guy.

MONTANA

it's objectively alaska

I live in indianapolis. Indiana is based for the most part. Hardworking people with values...good schools...true heartland right here. Also

>pence

Texas here, we're overrun by spics and niggers. Literally no winter here either, btw.

only thing good about this state is all the untouched country.

There are no based states.

And if there are, they shall remain a secret.

Go away.

>anata

yeah we have mass gatherings where we just chase around roadrunners but the irony is that we never catch them

Only in Charlotte and Durham.

There's plenty to do. We've got the best the Appalachians have to offer (tallest ski mountain east of the Mississippi), beaches, craft breweries everywhere, Charlotte (excluding Dindu areas), Raleigh, Asheville, and Wilmington. Don't forget: the panthers, the hornets, the hurricanes, and NASCAR.

NC truly has it all.

Yeah. It's lost man, fucking scorch the earth, salt the ashes, and build the fuckin' wall.

I'd love to move to colorado or SLC but the elevation is too much for me. I'll probably end up in portland.

kek. comfy? Mississippi is like a third world country.

Pennsylvania. The Poconos can get a lot of snow, but its worth it to live in a place like Jim Thorpe, PA.

>Are you me?

It sucks living in the just fuck my shit up state.

Newport represent

The only dark skinned people here are gardeners, tourists or wannabe whites

>kek i found the one other person who lives in this barren wasteland they call a state
what city you live in

t. kansas or illinois fag

>teaching engrish
>pay is good

Pick one of the above two options.

Colorado

>Sizable White communities
>Open carry gun laws
>State prohibits gun registration
>Grow 6 cannabis plants with no permission needed

Sports ball is bollocks, everything is so spaced out that drinking at events is a no go. Wilmington is cool for three months out of the year when there is surf and its warm enough to enjoy it. Concerts are few and far between. Barbeque there is absolute shit, vinegar is not barbeque sauce. Rent is cheap enough, but finding a job is next to impossible. One thing I do miss is gas station fried chicken and country ham breakfast biscuits, oh, and bojangles.

Arizona
-loosest gun laws in the country
-literally drive around with a loaded sbr on my front seat
-cheap land, low cost of living, no natural disasters
-no dindu riots because everyone is armed

Ohio here. Gladly.

And beaches and burritos are only an 8 hour drive. I envy y'all. If I could guarantee employment at my current wages out there, I'd be able to live like a king. I hate California so god damned much it hurts.

Clovis, but I'm moving to Amarillo next year. It's a step up but not by much.

West Tennesse is niggerville its true

>population 39,860
kek you literally live in the middle of nowhere at least i live in albuquarque

>I have no less than 3 weapons near my bedside
I love when a stereotype comes true. Is your girldfriend related to you? Please be true

>racist
>rational
Pick one.

>fun fact about new mexico
more people live in chicago then all of new mexico

Does that mean I'm not white then? All this time I could have sworn I was white.

You say that with pride. I wouldn't live in that AIDS infested heroin needle if you paid me.

yeah but its good if you live up in the heights like me where its 100% white the place that your talking about is the south valley trust me never go there

>YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Colorado, but we're full so fuck off

full of weed you retard FOLLOW THE LAWS WEED IS STILL ILLEGAL BUT FUCKING OBONGO DOESNT CARE IF PEOPLE BREAK LAWS

New York. Best pay and highest standard of living for professionals, at least downstate/in the city.

New Mexico

2nd in Poverty
2nd in Drug Overdose's
2nd in HS Dropouts
2nd in Lowest Incomes
US Capitol for Meth and Heroin use
2 million people, 1% Negro
Open Carry
Lots of MS13, gang members
El Bandito Motorcycle Gang

Created and Detonated the worlds first Atomic Bomb
Billions spent every year at our 3 weapons labs
Worlds biggest Nano Technology Weapons Laboratory

Highest level of police and Government Corruption

Number one in the US for stealing everything from families moving across the nation when they stop for the night in Albuquerque

Oldest state capitol in the US
Highest state capitol in elevation

More drunks behind the wheel on our roads than any other state
Need 10 DUI convictions before they become felonies

Most Redskin Indians in the US

Time for you to join us in the "Land of Entrapment"

Only problem with weed is it attracts Californians. But that wouldn't be a problem if it was legal everywhere.

Idaho is literally the most based state

>almost all white except small communities of Mexicans to do the farming
>everyone owns guns
>concealed carry is legal without a permit
>Best mountains, rivers, forests
>small population
>low cost of living

I could keep going

your image made me kek
BUT WEED IS BAD FOR YOU HAVE YOU SEEN REEFER MADNESS AND OTHER GOOD SOURCES LIKE THAT

>NYC
>ever
No amount of money is worth living in that hellhole.

ah new mexico you will never get old

SHUT THE FUCK UP POTATOE NIGGER

You guys are my favorite neighbors. Fuck Ohio.

Colorado has the best scenery and could be one of the best states if we get uncucked.

Implying potatoes aren't fucking awesome

potatoes taste and look like shit

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

If you have enough money you can live in neighborhoods which are, at times, nauseatingly (((liberal))), but also pleasantly hyper-segregated and high in amenities. Even with the increased cost of living, the higher pay and networking opportunities, for some fields, just can't be beaten.

I get it NM sucks and is full of spics, move up north and be happy

YOU SHUTTHE FUCK UP YOU NOIGIERERE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND BURN YOUR WEED STASH REEEEEEEEEE NEW MEXICO IS WHITEE RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bored so I'm dumping pictures of idaho

no weed here buddy

YES THERE IS YOUR STATE IS LITRALLY CALLED THE WEED STATE BY EVERYONE ELSE AND I BET YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Of coarse I'm a white male, that's why I live in Idaho.

>red guard reservation in Gary

kek

I'd post my Missouri version but my main computer's hard drive died and took my 1.5 gig of memes with it.

The only thing about your state that is relevant to my life (outside of potatoes) is:

"Idaho? No, YOU da ho!"

jesus christ just stop now YOU FUCKING AAWINFNYTE MALE IL LETERIIO PPSAKDKFKASDMFMSMDFMASDFASDF no but seriously no one cares about your state

Which state should I move to as a Brit?
I want nature, scenery and chill shit to do
Like Colorado because dude weed lmao as well as the above

SAY IT WITH ME NEW MEXICO NEW MEXICO NEW MEXICO

cali is pretty based desu

Impossible, we are being flooded by cucks daily and only getting more blue.

Fuck Denver and Boulder

SHUT THE FUCK UP CALI IS FILLED WITH NIGGERS AND SPICS

AGREED FUCK COLORADO

Colorado is goat for nature and scenery and shit.
Will we ever recover?

And that's why it's the best place to live

relevant

It kinda is really. Live in Bergen, in a small town. After middle school most of the whites and Asians went to private schools while the rest went to the public high school in the next town over.

No we are fucked. Our only hope is if we have a civil war and the south wins. Colorado Springs will be our new Capitol

My fiancee lives in Colorado and I'm in the process of migrating/moving there. I am 6'3, white and hard working, I noticed some people in the thread live there, is there any hope for me to integrate or is it really that bad? I've visited before and it seems like there were a lot of hipsters.

Houston has turned into a liberal shit hole full of niggers and wetbacks. Can't wait to leave next year.

>92% white
Is this the best Niggermerica can do?