Why is the "alternate" position "all lives matter" seen as negative...

Why is the "alternate" position "all lives matter" seen as negative? By saying something positive like everyone's life matters, you're seen as declaring something negative. That's some devious social engineering shit like saying "pro life." Of course everyone is "pro life."

because white people are evil god have you learned nothing

Solid clickbait image you chose. Tits and all. 9/10

Because the ones that are opposing "all lives matter" think you are joking when you say that. they care more about one person than they do the majority.

aka liberals

Niggers are a bored bunch who have nothing better to do than to be out being angry.

They don't have jobs, they don't have hobbies, and they don't even have a place like Cred Forums to vent their frustration out on, so they go out onto the streets looking for trouble.

meanwhile, I'm a faggot who will never harm a fly or cause trouble with anybody because I'm occupied shitposting on Cred Forums and masturbating.

It's not enough to make me post though

Beacuse people who say "all lives matter" only use it as a bad excuse to be against blm. Ever seen alt-right cucks post "all lives matter, not only cop lives!!!!!!" under a blue lives matter post?

blm means blm too. Stop being deplorable.

Honestly, I don't give a shit anymore. They bicker about "Black Lives Matter/All Lives Matter" and I just don't even care. The whole BLM movement is born out of a lie anyway

>That's some devious social engineering shit like saying "pro life." Of course everyone is "pro life."

Hanlon's razor. I think what actually happened is that the progs hitched their wagon to what is superficially a poorly-worded slogan.

Of course most people who believe in BLM don't, in fact, value white life so maybe they're smarter than I'm giving them credit for.

My brain is confused.

Because "All Lives Matter" is just a semantic argument that has no meaning. BLM is not about asserting the general statement "Black Lives Matter" but rather "Please stop assuming black people are animals to be put down Mr. Police Officer." It is drawing attention to an issue that is affecting black people disproportionately

This is like starting a movement against "Save the Children" called "Save Everything" It just shows that anything concerned mainly with black people makes others uncomfortable

Its seen as "I disagree" in BLM's group think and we all know how liberals respond to dissonance.

What does a life which matters even look like?

Which people genuinely care about a life versus which people impose the projection of a death-instinct on other lives, but mistakenly believe they are caring about other lives?

>It just shows that anything concerned mainly with black people makes others uncomfortable

Maybe because I have 9001 things to give a shit about in my life and I don't need anyone else's problems to deal with.

>Please stop assuming black people are animals to be put down Mr. Police Officer.

Yet black people have been proving themselves to be animals by riotings.

>This is like starting a movement against "Save the Children" called "Save Everything" It just shows that anything concerned mainly with black people makes others uncomfortable
This.

>Maybe because I have 9001 things to give a shit about in my life and I don't need anyone else's problems to deal with.
Then just ignore it, then. Do you go around shouting "ALL CHILDREN MATTER" when you see ads about children starving in Africa?

>Why is the "alternate" position "all lives matter" seen as negative? By saying something positive like everyone's life matters, you're seen as declaring something negative. That's some devious social engineering shit like saying "pro life." Of course everyone is "pro life."

Are people really this dumb?

How ignore it if niggers chimping out might even kill you?

>Then just ignore it, then
Worked out well in Rhodesia and South Africa, eh?

Who is this demonic semen extractor?

> One sheckel has been deposited into your CTRBank account

I've always wondered about this argument because it ignores the various reasons that someone would retort with "All lives matter." It puts ALM in a vacuum and assumes that people say it when confronted with the creed or demands of Black Lives Matter, then uses the dinner/cancer/Jesus/children analogy as if it settles everything.

ALM is pertinent in the instances where BLM starts whining that a shootout in France, a riot in Yale or a gay march in Canada is stealing their press, or when they subvert the memory of 9/11 to make it about black people today. In these cases BLM is actually being the villain in their own analogy by imposing on what should be another group's space to protest or mourn.

Or does nobody say ALM in that context?

Because BLM are the niggers of terrorists.

>Because BLM are the niggers of terrorists.
>Literally the worst ones
>Worse than sand niggers

Makes sense 2bh.

really i would give her a 2/10 for being a shit skin thunder thighs

That's me you asshole.

Then you have to go back you shit skin thunder thighs.

>Not understanding the definition of terrorist
Really makes me think

Why didn't all lives matter when blacks were being slaughtered? Finally the black community have enough solidarity to band together to fight for basic human rights suddenly all lives matter.

Everyone can see that for what it is. Its a distraction trying to make light of the black plight. All lives didn't matter before but now that blacks are finally getting the limelight, racist cunts want to take that away from them.

>flag
>id
True b8

>ignore a riot

How? you're talking about disproportional crimes that affect your race "only" and then commit the exact percentile bracket of crime you're against other blacks and white everytime you get a new martyr, real response next time user.