What the election would look like if only white men voted

thoughts Cred Forums? even if you add white women its 95% chance of trump winning.

this is using the current polling numbers that favor clinton too.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/updates/chinese-americans-diverge-political-views-converge-addressing-low-voter-turnout?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is some radio commercial endocrine therapy Doctor here in my city that is offering free testosterone checks for men voting for Hillary.

God bless that man.

Why do Trump supporters live in this fantasy world where white men are the only people who vote, have rights, etc.? I know that's what your end goal is, but making these kinds of charts only shows how pathetic you guys are that you dwell on stuff like this.

lol really ?

Underrepresentation.
Given that white males are a civil and racial majority, We find it funny when we hear about the "Hispanic vote" or the "black vote" with no mention of THE BIGGEST VOTING BLOCK IN THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY.
You can learn a lot from the white male vote. It's just too politically correct to even mention us. Like you just displayed. Don't want to OVERREPRESENT the majority.

>Why do Trump supporters live in this fantasy world where white men are the only people who vote, have rights, etc.?

they dont dumbass. i was simply posting this to show the difference in how we vote.

i posted the wrong one btw. if white men and women voted this is how it would look. clinton only gets 35% of the vote.

I can't find it anywhere.

And yep. Fox News radio supports local businesses to every extent.

fuck off dirty spic no one care about you swines

this is if white people DIDNT vote. only non whites.

It's how it used to and should be

its like having a country in a country. slow invasion. disgusting

Nate Recyclable Plastic had a good article about this recently. I forget the exact number - it was in the tens of millions - of white men without college degrees (Trump's strongest demographic) who weren't registered to vote in the last election but he was saying if Trump was able to convince 1/8th of them to register and vote for him, he would win most battleground states. If he convinced 1/5th of them to register and vote for him, he would BTFO Shillary.

Are Asians bluepilled too? I never hear about the Asian vote.

>whites aren't being subverted in their own countries, goy
>stop being so racist

google.com/amp/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/updates/chinese-americans-diverge-political-views-converge-addressing-low-voter-turnout?client=safari

Good article

well interesting thing is Oregon is almost red in that scenario. i guess they have the best non whites in the country.

pennsylvania was one of the worst. an overwhelming 74% vote clinton. they're literally the only reason pennsylvania isnt guaranteed red this election.

fobs and most first generation asian americans vote democrat. second generation vote republicans but they are vastly outnumbered by the former.

i tired doing an asian only map but there isnt enough data for most states. only california, jew york and a couple others give results.

they vote mostly left wing but they also only live in left wing states.

>CA
>blue
Raely maeks me tihnk

i don't understand your logic. either white people are privileged and trump is absolutely going to win, or whites aren't privileged and hillary has at least a 50% chance of winning. you can't have your cake and eat it too, lad

Orientals are inherently left wing. Just look at the governments and policies they support in their native countries.

This is best case scenario

>Orientals are inherently left wing. Just look at the governments and policies they support in their native countries.

sorry m8 but thats retarded. plenty of them are right wing by comparison to white countries. even communist china is right wing compared to most of western europe.

the reason asain americans vote mostly left wing is simple. they live in the most liberal states in our country. CA, NY, hawaii ect.

im a southerner and ive probably seen one asian this year.