When will the results of the November 8 POTUS election be known? Day of, day after?

When will the results of the November 8 POTUS election be known? Day of, day after?

Bumping. Awooo.

i need chemotherapy now

>Its a Trumpkin doesn't even know when election results come in

They will be in on or before 11PM EST on the day of the election.

thanks

If its a blowout itll be known pretty early

If its close it could be weeks potentially.

A W O O 2 0 1 6

W

O

O

Its like this, officially they wont be known until december, because the electoral college doesnt convene until then. On the night of election, it is essentially saying, this state is 51% trump, that means trump gets the electoral votes, however the electoral college COULD theoretically COULD go against the will of the people and start a civil war

No most states laws say they MUST vote based on the will of the people.

Technically potentially they could be so corrupt but that would be the last day of our government.

Do you think literal armed revolt?

If the election went to trump and then the Electors met in DC and decided "nope hillary won!"

I would expect something more like a military coup with the support of several agencies like *most* of the FBI, the Secret service and maybe even the CIA.

NSA and other nonsense federal departments would side with the traitors.

If not organized, I could see lone wolf attacks, which would lead to organized revolt.

Not against cops, unless they stand between the people and the beauracrats that are locked in a building in DC.

Honestly think the cops would stand for the traitors desu.

It'll probably be a pretty early night, once Trump starts plowing through the states in a landslide they'll just project him the winner.

The fbi does hillarys bidding. See james colmey

I think that corruption is just to the high end leadership. Id expect most of the agents and lower level guys would, at that point, side with the people.

You do realize that the results aren't decided until the mail in votes get here right?

You do realize that even if trump wins the mail in votes are just going to end up mysteriously all being 210% Hillary and give her the election right?

Why is anyone even bothering with this election? It was over before it started.

Literally right now.

Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President of the United States.

The Aut-Right can cry shill all they want, but not one of those cowards would ever put money on a Trump victory because everyone knows how hopeless his campaign is. I predict by the next debate he'll start to hemorrhage even his most cucked supporters here on Cred Forums when he spaghettis everywhere again.

>you cant win GIVE UP GOYS JOIN THE CLINTON MACHINE

no I dont think so.

Sorry, but you used up all your meme magic pushing brexit through. There's not enough left in the tank for trump to win.

Trust me, Im the one counting the mail in votes and "accidently" spilling white out on them and tripping my pen over Hillary's tickbox.

Im sure you are, nice role-play.

You should take Kek into your heart and stop falling for Moloch's deceptions.

People are fucking pissed, and sick of the corruption and lies. I wouldn't be surprised.

Never.

Because we'll all be dead before then.