How bad are drugs in your community?

My friend just died, I saw people posting on his kikebook "rip" and I wasn't surprised in the slightest. Last time I talked to him he mentioned how he was struggling thing opiates and xanax. This is like the 4th person I know who died from a drug overdose. This shit is the fucking plague.

I know alot of you will say something along the lines of "one less degenerate, good riddance". But seriously, I know alot of good people who are succumbing to this and they were good people.

I have my vices and I personally am struggling with an opiate addiction... Why the fuck is this happening? Even the good kids I know who are thriving in school are on some kind of SSRI. What the fuck is going on? How the fuck do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2016/08/22/heroin-huntington-west-virginia-overdoses/
youtube.com/watch?v=xVFJrOlwdkw
youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz6iwV38U
youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn to deal with your emotions and put the fucking drugs down.

let me tell you about the Jews

Everyone's on pot

OP, why do you do opiates?
I had shoulder surgery and they gave me some kind of opiate.
All I felt was less pain + itching.

Can you help me? I'm lost.

one of my friends died of a heroin OD this weekend. I feel ya OP. he lived on the east coast tho.

purdue pharma the people who made oxycontin where Jews. It's like David Sassoon all over again. Fuck this world.

bruh i had a broken spine and was on opiates for 3 years. dropped that shit after i got stem cells. Just dont do it relax

26 overdoses in less than 4 hours

statnews.com/2016/08/22/heroin-huntington-west-virginia-overdoses/

Research chemical stimulants here

I just love the feeling of focus and fast too much.

Live 20mins outside Winchester VA

I am addicted to heroin. Originally started on prescriptions.

Most people here have a problem with opiates. Businesses around here fall apart due to lack of sober functioning workforce.

Its sad. Ask me anything.

>Literally dont ever touch certain drugs

Never knew anyone that died by overdose, except when it is suicide.

>Why the fuck is this happening?
Life lost a real meanings to them. They cannot see life as something more than the satisfaction of the most primitive desires.

They were raised being told that "you'll fir anyways, so you must enjoy the life while you can". It's not a surprise that they end in drugs

There is hope brother. Three years sober in December here.

Actually what i think helps get over addiction or mine for example is human interaction or finding something that makes you feel good

I come from a relativity small city. It's both slightly scary and mind boggling that we're starting to run into issues with heroin. I think there was a bust last year a several blocks from my home.

B-but they feel so good.

It's a huge problem that doesn't get talked about nearly enough. Opiate use is through the roof around where I live, people start with pain pills and move on to heroin. You'll see them staggering down the street, come to a stop, and struggle to keep standing. I've lived with someone and witnessed it first hand, they died with 4 different narcotics in their system.
Shit is all over the place, dragging the fabric of society down with it.

Opiates, benzos, and meth are fucking rampant here.
Mainly opiates, specifically heroin and fentanyl.

>Mfw i just want them all to fucking OD already and fuck off
>Most of them are hillbillies, white trash, wiggers, niggers or just horrible people in general
>All of them are on food stamps, drink the cheapest alcohol, and smoke the cheapest cigs available

>im addicted to heroin

I just got out of rehab and I had 1 relapse. Do you ever feel like your going to be able to quit?

This is literally like and existential crisis here and Idk who the fuck else to talk to. Cred Forums is all I have.

zero problem. absolutely no drugs besides marijuana and alcohol.
from the maritimes

Sippin on some yellow Hydrocodone lean here

Some people don't have the discipline to take drugs in moderation
You are weak, and the cunning medical industry has you in its vice grip

Just get on methadone and get high once in a while. Don't try suboxone, it doesn't work for most people. I've been on the clinic for 2.5 years and wish I got on sooner. I haven't been dope sick since then and still shoot a few bags now and again.

CIA runs the heroin out of Afghanistan
Banks launder the money
Money goes to buying guns for jihadists

Think about (((who))) is benefiting from this. And smother your addiction until it is gone.

True, buts that also because it stops everything else form feeling good. give it a week and youll start to enjoy things again. Have a goal. Vagina feels 10x better when you get clean

People become depressed and turn to drugs because their lives suck. Their lives suck because they have no money, and thus no agency. This wouldn't ordinarily be a problem, but we've gutted from our society any sense of ethnic, religious or national cohesion, so there's no communal identity to fall back on in hard times. Heroin? Why not. In a world of 7 billion microcosms, there can be no epidemic.

Here, we generally don't believe in /x/'s ramblings about interdimensional beings feeding on human despair, but it does seem intentional.

I felt that way. I've been to rehab six times, and I finally gave in to staying sober. Everyone has their own bottom - mine was sucking cock for dope like a huge faggot.

Not even kidding. When you've had enough, you'll have the courage to try something different. If not, you die in an alley with dried jizz on your chin.

Methadone is actually worse. The withdrawal from that shit is weeks longer than heroin. You're just trading one thing for another.

In Australia alcoholism is a bit of a problem, not as bad as in some other countries though.
Oh and meth, that's on the news all the time, but I've never encountered it myself

pro tip : go buy some kratom while you still can, it's helped tons of people with opiate addiction.

What's your source for Hydrocodone?

I take just one pill a day for my PTSD, but I'm going to run out next week and so far the only source I've found is on Tor and it's like $250 for 30 pills.

I need a more affordable black market source. I can't get it from the doctor anymore.

Guy I knew just used suboxone as another way to get high. Apparently if you take enough of it you get fucked up.

stopped doing drugs for about 4 months now my body is just rejecting it. when I did mush Id puke and feel bored its so odd, mdma lost its magic, lsd makes my brain foggy for 3 days afterwards and that's about it I don't want to try any new drugs on the flip side I am making a ton of money off buying from alphabay and selling cause it's mostly pure and all my freinds are afraid to buy random Street drugs

I live in the meth capital of my country

I was on methadone for like over a year and it made me fat and depressed. I detoxed off everything but I slip from time to time. Methadone was a bitch to get off of and my methadone doctor was a kike. He told me that methadone wouldn't be a problem, he said it was easy to taper down from and get off.

>mfw methadone is literally 10x more addicting then heroin

I guess everyone is trying to find an escape from the incessantly shitty life they're all leading.

I suggest video games instead of recreational drugs. Overdosing is very hard to do, they're legal (for now) and they are dirt cheap these days.

I'm not going to blame you for wanting an escape, I'm not going to wag my finger at you. You're just trying to get through the day as best as you know how to do.

It is better long term if you can find a way to cope without getting high, but if you need the crutch, use it.

The thing is drugs makes you feel ok with how youre living now. getting off it you might feel empty but use that feeling to have a better life. move to California make money get bitches

Did you enjoy it?

>leaf
no but sorry for your loss bro that's fucking tragic, you gotta get clean, or at least as clean as lemmy

youtube.com/watch?v=xVFJrOlwdkw

but california is the antithesis of Cred Forums

If you're on a steady dose of methadone it takes 36 hours to start getting dope sick. I got sick of being violently ill every 12 hours when I was a junkie. If you want to keep doing drugs get on methadone. If you want to quit then go to rehab.

You don't want my opinion man its too depressing

No. I won't. Ive gone through multiple expensive rehabs and in/outpatient groups n shit. Been on suboxones... everything. my four best friends in the entire world died or killed themselves.

I am also alone except for the few people I see to get high and fuck around with occasionally.

it seems completely futile

BUT BUT ut
I live in a smaller town so idk. its real bad here anyways

scary stuff
methadone is worse in so many ways

Anyone have that anime movie Kimi no na wa 1080p?

No, not really. It was pretty gay and I was literally living that joke everybody makes about drug addicts sucking cock for money

Please stay safe.
That's terrible, I'm sorry for your loss.

Yes there is real hope. Even living permanently on suboxone, methadone, or any other legally regulated opiate is better than trying to self manage an existential crisis with black tar and a needle.

It will hold you down until you let it go, and if kicking/detox/mental illness is a serious impediment to letting it go, do whatever you have to do. Xanax, subs, methadone, anything on a regular dose and schedule made by your personal physician to ease the pain and illness. Anything is better than shooting street drugs/or even snorting/smoking

Well there's clearly a reason you've made it this long. I didn't really believe in a higher power or whatever, but looking back, something kicked me in the ass and I finally started actually trying to get clean.

It's fucking hard. It takes a lot of work to even attempt to reverse the physical and psychological damage, but it's fucking worth it. You've probably never been in a real war, but drug addiction is a fucking war in itself. Yeah, this sounds stupid as shit but it's true. If you can conquer heroin addiction, you can do anything.

Drugs in my area are fucking great
We have some really good suppliers

Overdosing on drugs is trivially easy

Guy I knew made it to 60, abusing drugs to an absurd degree. He died with heroin, meth, fentanyl, amphetamines, and something else in his system. Some people are ridiculously impervious to adverse affects from drug abuse..

Tri-state area. was on heroin from the age of 19-23. Towards the end i wasnt even getting high anymore, just trying to not go into withdrawal. Started mixing heroin with xanax and ruined my life. Fast forward to now, I'll be clean 3 years in November, and living a full life. Rehab helps but doesnt keep you clean. get to meetings, stick and stay. Also you have to want it, otherwise dont waste time trying to get clean. just keep doing drugs, you'll be wasting good "get high" time.

Holy fuck you faggot. Has this board taught you nothing? Stop seeing yourself as a victim and take responsibility for your actions. You will have to sooner or later, why not man the fuck up and deal with it now? Pass the message on to your junkie friends too, maybe then this shit will stop.

t. hardcore oxy addict for 3 yrs who quit 2 months ago with no rehab after realizing the facts above (p.s. my mom died from oxy addiction at 47).

PRETTY MUCH EVERY CUNT IS PINNING ICE

Its so fucked, 2 people in my social circle huff ice on the weekend. 2 weeks ago a completely normal chick I was dating pulled out some needles and ice thinking we would shoot up together.

Perils of living in a fucking poorcunt town.

You must be 18 to post here

Not going to be solved by Trudope, that's for sure.

>Being this edgy

Youll learn to live with no direction

The amount of oxycodone and morphine my pharmacy fills is absurd. The patients on them are all trashy assholes as well. Wish we could blacklist the awful prescribers that crank these prescriptions out, but we can't.

>and they were good people

No they fucking weren't.
Any sensible person doesn't go beyond weed. Anything more is a known risk for little reward.

>There is hope brother. Three years sober in December here.
>being this limpdicked

that sucks man, I really hope that you can eventually get off. I'm just as nihilistic as you. I feel hopeless

What did you do to eventually stop?? Did you just get in a healthy routine? I've been clean for 14 months tops and I eventually succumb to it. I really wish there was a blueprint to quitting opiates fuck

As someone who receives opiates every so often due to medical reasons (last time it was for kidney stone/mild invasive surgery but I digress) I love opiates because I feel so comfy and happy. Plus you sleep great. Makes you feel like a pad of butter melting on a big ol' pile of flapjacks

>Some people don't have the discipline to take drugs in moderation
>You are weak, and the cunning medical industry has you in its vice grip

t. every 20 year old in rehab

>I know alot of you will say something along the lines of "one less degenerate, good riddance". But seriously, I know alot of good people who are succumbing to this and they were good people.
if you're retarded enough to do that shit, you are not a "good person" you were a drug addict.

once you do that drug you'll be mentally weak for the rest of your life.

A man was killed in a drive by shooting a few houses from mine, Then it was discovered the house on Diagonal left had Pot in his basement. Then in the same neighborhood, a street away, An house caught on fire. Firefighters found a meth lab in the basement. 2 of those houses now have new owners.

- user with severe PTSD here. I take Norco in moderation (one per day), because it helps tremendously with my panic attacks.

I've been through therapy, antidepressants, benzo's, etc............you name it, I've tried it for my PTSD. The only thing that actually helps is the Norco pill I take every morning.

My doctor won't prescribe me anymore, so I need help finding a place order some more before I run out in two weeks.

Stop doing drugs you degenerate.

Apparently fentanyl is in fucking everything now and authorities are giving up because too many druggies and stoners are dropping dead.

Personally, I think it's brilliant to put a powerful and potentially fatal opiate into all the mainstream drugs. Don't how the dealers are profitting, but society could certainly do with less drug-ridden degenerates.

I opened an opium den three months ago and business is booming

Im sober too, 2 years.

its a blessing in disguise

I have PTSD as well thats why I originally got prescription was related injury and selfmedication

its unsustainable you have to find something else

Your wasting your life dude. Go to an AA meeting and get sober. I used to be you, thank god I fucking quit that shit.

user, I do drugs, but I only do the "harmless" ones (LSD, Shrooms, weed) because I'm not retarded and I'm responsible enough to do my own research, plus I handle everything with moderation. Last time I tripped was 1.5 months ago, weed only on Sundays... Tell your creepy ass crackheads to git gud

What do you take for your PTSD?

how to beat opiate dependancy:
replace it with methadone/subutex/suboxone/whatever else approved. Maintain on that for a few months while at the same time starting Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/Theory class. In there you'll find a reason to quit. I did. And in there you'll find the strength to quit. You detox slowly, over 3-4 years. I detoxed in 2 years. I was on methadone for 2.5 years total. I got it, stebalized for 6 months, then started my detox.

The only way to beat opiate dependency is with another opiate.

I live in Richmond and everyone in my neighbourhood is either young families with kids or old people. Its the lower middle class version of a gated community.

Normies succumbing to peer pressure and getting an addiction, evolution at its finest.
No one forced that first pill down the throat kys

Romania shut the fuck up you're too poor to even think about doing drugs.

t. the perfect human being with absolutely no vices

>arguing in absolutes

>why is this happening?

No direction given to our young men (especially white men), no religious foundation, demonization of men and whiteness. Feminists, SJWs, and cultural marxists have made society hell for everybody except their superficial pleasures. Our intelligent young men are being ensnared into hard drugs from this awful position they find themselves in. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I don't think smart kids who get drawn into drugs are degenerate per say. They were failed by society, and the only escape they see is hard drugs. It's fucking tempting when you're a white guy these days, you're a fucking war criminal even though you didn't do shit. And society is going to hell.

went to a rehab, stayed for 30 days, then went to an outpatient program where I stayed for 9 months following. In the meantime started going to meetings. I had to learn to live life all over again, this time without the use of drugs. Go to meetings, go to 90 meetings in 90 days, get and use a sponsor, and soon you will be back to living life little by little. first year I did nothing but go to meetings, sometimes up to 3 in a day. Now back in school, have a job, own a car, and honestly not a slave to anything. What you learn in meetings translates into real life too. I can set a goal and achieve it, I'll have my associates in computer science come spring, and looking to get my bachelors at a 4 year school thereafter. Life is good man.

I have a blueprint to clean up but it'll take a while to type out. It's how I quit.

Kill your local heroine dealer

>doing anything but Psychs Weed and Booze
>expecting not to die

Basically everyone is WEEDLMAO, and the people from my old highschool were all pill poppers

There's the coke and LSD too

>he wuz a good boy he wuz tryin to get a job waaaah poor baby he wuz innocent

People offere me drugs and I refused, they called me a coward but Im not the one witb an addicrion feels so good :)

you nomadic gypsy monkey's are content in your caravans, you have no drug lust because you faggots are to poor to even consider abusing anything other then whatever filthy jail hooch you have fermenting in your dirty ass commune full of untermensch

This guy gets it. The existential crisis you face from knowing you will perpetually NEED, (not 'want' or 'crave') NEED to expend more resources/time/effort/health/possible death on obtaining more heroin so your body can literally function in a basic sense is unreal. There is no easy way to do it totally on your own without the raw willpower of twenty of the mightiest, most honorable, holy warriors from ancient Rome.

You will shit yourself, you will puke and wretch yourself into dehydration, you will not sleep for days, you will roll around in bed with no possible comfort or relief for several straight days. Severe unmanaged detox can even cause seizures that can kill you. Your mind will race and race KNOWING that with just the right dose of heroin, you will IMMEDIATELY start functioning again.

Going through severe heroin withdrawal will likely require you to be strapped to a bed in a hospital/rehab under constant care of competent medical professionals just to get through the utter hell that your body will throw you into, because you are denying it a consistent and heavy amount of neurotransmitters it has adjusted to operating with for the length/depth of your habbit.

To a normal, healthy, person going through severe withdrawal would be the equivalent of the sensation of having 95% 3rd degree burns for several days straight with no hope of relief or sleep or any respit.

I'm reality, that burning sensation never goes away either, you just slowly adjust to that being your body's natural, healthy state of sensation of reality.

I have had bad anxiety issues since childhood ptsd that made every second even more hellacious for myself. I will (hope, pray, and work at) never use heroin again because my personal psyche just makes it even worse.

Don't do it lads. I got hooked through major surgery/years of Oxy and upgraded to cheap sweet crude heroin from there. Years of wasted time, potential, resources, and basically, life.

Junkies stop being good people the second they fuck with opiates.
>B-but life is hard, I needed drugs to deal with it!
Boo fuckin hoo. Life is hard. Other people have gone through far worse than you and didn't start eating pills like candy or sticking themselves with needles. You're a weak willed faggot looking for an excuse.
>B-but I got hooked from pain pills!
That's because you either decided to keep yourself consistently numb while your injury healed like a pussy or you started to enjoy the high of your pain pills. You turned a couple rough days of going off meds into a crippling addiction because you're a dumbass that can't read labels.
>B-but there's always hope!
Even in this thread you'll see "success" stories of junkies that "quit". They brag about being clean for 1-4 months max, and they probably aren't admitting to using alcohol or other drugs as a crutch. Jail and rehab are the only places you'll know sobriety, and you'll be back to stripping metal from homes and construction sites for the next high every time.

Tl;dr:
Do yourself, your family, and your community a favor and kill yourself today. Everyone else is sick of paying for your mistakes.

My high school friend's entire family got killed by a drug gang. Shameless degenerates broke in their home because my friend's dad was involved in getting one of their high ranking dealers arrested.

Around here meth is very common and fairly non-taboo, while heroin is very rare and seen as dirty even by people who use IV meth

It just stems from bad parenting and a retarded stressful society.

i live in a small town and i can assure you that the drugs are really bad here. i can barely get high on the "weed" and there's no cocaine at all.

sucks desu.

>I personally am struggling with an opiate addiction... Why the fuck is this happening?
ask yourself

Because you're a degenerate.
>I have my vices and I personally am struggling with an opiate addiction...
Stop being so smug about, there's nothing glamorous about opiates. They're disgusting shit for 75-IQ idiots.

>only way to beat opiates is with more opiates
Um, no?
The only actual withdrawl that will kill you is alcohol, all others are just unpleasant. I used 6-10 percocets a day for almost 6 years from the time I was in 7th grade til when I graduated highschool. I went through the withdrawl for a month; It felt like the worst flu I ever had plus anything that merely rubbed my skin felt like needles stabbing me and nothing could help it. Congradualtions for getting off of them if you did, but you can go cold turkey and get out of it. You just need to not be a pussy

Well unless you get clean you'll die like the rest of your friends. Watched it happen to a bunch of mine. With opiates it's just a matter of time.

GG bro

Central Ohio here. It's pretty much got a stronghold on my small town. Grad of 2011, and probably lost well over 15 people from that class just to overdoses.

>northwest england
>everyone smoke pot recreationally
>everyone
>guy living 4 doors down had a lit joint hanging out of his mouth while he was trying to get a cat out of a tree for an old lady.

Could be worse.

Pretty much everyone I know smokes weed, including myself from time to time, some are rank potheads who can't function without it. Pretty sure one guy I know is a junkie on something else, too, but no confirmation on that.

Why is it happening? Because life fucking sucks now.

mmmm your right

>shoot a few bags every now and then
And this, lads, is how you die

Definitely more opiate abuse than there was a few years ago. Heroin seems much more common, and everyone will take pills given the opportunity, without even looking at the dose.
Every overdose I have heard about in the last year has been due to fentanyl cutting, though. All it takes is one high level dealer to use an excessively high dose when cutting their brick, and suddenly you have 1kg+ of heroin on the streets capable of causing fatal overdoses.

And one day he'll get fentanyl and die

Its fucking BAD here

There is a special place in hell for people like you. You'll be lying paralyzed, dying of thirst, inches from a pool of the sweetest, coolest, purest water you've ever known.

People will commonly stroll past you and merely scoff, "I won't give him any water, this waste of space is just inches away but won't make the effort to simply bend his neck and drink his fill, he obviously is incompetent and should just kill himself, whether he laments his current state or not."

I hope Christ never has to gaze upon such a cold and barren soul.

pretty much

youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz6iwV38U

>you are not intelectual and wealthy enough for an addiction, UNLIKE ME
>*tips needle*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where are ya m8

You go filipines style on it. Shoot the dealers and the user's who refuse to turn themselves in for treatment before they're reported.

Columbus

Mexicans have flodded this area with heroin.

The drug problem here is a bit more controled than it was a few years ago, but it's pretty common to see drug dealers at night.
I don't know people who use shit like heroin or cocaine, but a couple of my friends started smoking pot and cigarretes for le epic edginess.

weed lmao everywhere.
A surprising amount of meth.
And a WEIRDLY huge amount of opiates.

>Christ
>believing in a Jew god

Were major issue back in the 90s, bloody needles everywhere. Now I don't see them in months. Lots of people I know smoke weed though but they're totally normal people outside of it.

Pic unrelated.

sometimes i really think the US has it worse than most places on earth

maybe its just everyone is okay being highly medicated with something and its pushed like crazy. or lax enforcement idk

Drugs are nice.
How else would people die if they do not succeed at life?

Now, I'm talking weed or psychedelic shit. Weed is perfectly fine, it doesn't mess that much with a normal person life cycle. Psychedelics are but they will not cause any sort of addiction, if anything they are unpleasant for a normal person.

Drugs that are fast and slow, stimulants and opiates, they do. They dispose of lowlife people better than the first snowfall in winter. Blame the shelters for that.

Marion man, don't even get me started. It didn't help that they ran "Operation Revolving Door". But some users, put them back on the streets to get leads, completely untapped. Yeah man, great plan.

Many of those same people died when the blue stuff came around

> interdimensional beings feeding on human despair
They're called demons, and every human culture is aware of their existence. (Except for Ameritards. Have fun literally driving yourselves to extinction due to stupidity and arrogance.)

P.S. The only cure is well-known for millenia:
a) Prayer
b) Fasting
c) Physical labor outside in fresh air

interesting...

>were major issue in the 90s
And...? What? It just came to an abrupt halt? I'm going to research this subject and try and find out why.

Methinks it has something to do with the CIA and Jewish bankers. We wouldn't wan't to do anything about the kike banks propped up by drug money, it might be a catalyst for a (((GLOBAL FINANCIAL DISASTER)))

Is it really that common for all americans to smoke weed when they get to college, or is that just jewllywood propaganda?

Over here the only people that use drugs are either edgy kids, like my retarded friends, or people who didn't have their parents around when growing up because they had to work a lot, and ended up with cholos or other scum.

Alberta has lots of meth heads most are natives

Whoever, whatever, gives you respit, strength, and hope for life will punish your callous treatment of those with the same will to live, and have a crippling impediment to having good life.

Change your outlook now, choose to be just and merciful. Living a life is not meant for you to be a hyper-edgy patrician Machiavellian on the internet

forgot this

Everyone (no exaggeration) that I knew in college had tried cannabis, and most of them would smoke if they were passed a joint or something. Not that many people smoked outside of the weekends, though.

>I know alot of you will say something along the lines of "one less degenerate, good riddance". But seriously, I know alot of good people who are succumbing to this and they were good people.

lost a few friends this way.

Worst thing is they were some of the more interesting minds albeit troubled.

Note of caution

I also new people who would up in mental institutions for life via LSD,

It's a lottery. Take your ticket.

Drugs aren't the problem.

People finding their place in a lie-filled society is the problem, especially white males.

No was slowly decreasing over time, decline started somewhere @ 2000 and went better over time. In our community at least.

Look up parasuicidal behavior.

Not that bad where I live. Its a little shit town in the middle of California in the central valley. The only problems we have here, are the fucking shitty smells that come off the garlic farms and dairies. There is some pot going around, I know that. Once I saw some kids at highschool have spoons and syringes, but they were caught. Also another kid got caught with like 15 x pills in a sock, along with weed and a small amount of cocaine. We have these gangs in the area called X 14 and X 13 or some shit, basic beaner gangs really. So lucky I live in a somewhat decent part of town.

Maryland fag reporting in, home is walking distance from DC.

I quit smoking pot and cigarettes, might give up alcohol but currently its my vice. Everyone else can do whatever the fuck they want its fine by me.

That said pills and needle based shit have fucktons of negative externalizes. Heroin steals peoples souls essentially, they rob their families, neighbors, strangers, and public establishments. Coke and molly are overhyped crap that make people fucking behave like sleep deprived, caffeine riddled, children, with violent temper tantrums.

I have been robbed at gun point and had the shit kicked out of me. Both times by 2 nigs who then took my wallet and ran.I preferred the gun point robbery, it was less violent. I assume they were all crackheads, but I'll never know.

DC sucks, if you go out late, take a fucking cab or uber and dont waste your time in black neighbor hoods, hot chicks avoid them like the plague, and dindu's hunt the streets.

In short, drugs are fine if you can control your shit, as a whole most people cant.

I've missed a "not" somewhere.

no it is extremely extremely common afaik.... i went to school is md for a while and id say atleast 40-50% smoked semi regularly

Missouri? KC here

Yup there is a huge heroin epidemic going on the east coast. Lost a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago in Maryland. I smoked pot and did pills occasionally but always said I'd never touch heroin meth coke or crack. Beat the shit out of a buddy of mine when he brought heroin to a party. Hugged him for a bit after and told him I loved him and didn't want to see him dead one day.

>Drugs aren't the problem.

In a way you are right.

There is an empty void inside and a pain that the drugs numb or a social void where the only thing that brings people together is getting wasted.

Drink in a way is the worst of the lot o them as many here will realize when they are older.

The war on drugs was without a doubt a huge blow to the legal liberty of the individual and the excuse for a police state that is basically in place now throughout the western world.

I kicked heroin recently my man just stay fit eat well and focus on hobbies/interests. Time preference is key yeah you can get high one time but its not worh it too expenaive ruins relationships around you. Beter yorurself for the race war brother

>Change your outlook now, choose to be just and merciful.
Justice and mercy is the opposite of accommodating degenerate addicts, you retarded heretic.

Step one is to realize that the sob stories (all of them!) they tell you are cunning lies designed to prevent them going clean.

Brutal honesty is the only merciful way.

People who buy heroin support the jewish and muslim cartels that push this shit, absolutely zero sympathy. All drug addicts need the Duterte treatment: straight up bullet to the head then use them as fertilizer.

i used to think the same way until i tried some of these things and realized you cannot just try once.

that it makes people do horrifying shit and hurts themselves in inconceivable ways and the only way to stop it is to get rid of it being accessible

maybe ghats wrong way of thinking idk. but ive been literally raped by dealers and know how much damage and crime the "harder" stuff can do to lives and towns

Libertarian here and I think legal coke, crack, meth, heroin, and some others could never be legal. I think easy access could ruin a society in a matter of weeks

>raped by dealers

wut

Maryland is fucked because you got the rich suburban kids around Baltimore and DC who can buy a bunch of drugs and then have daddy pay for rehab after a few years and then you got the shorebillies on the eastern shore who do a bunch of drugs because there's nothing else to do and then you got all the inner city drug problems of Baltimore.

>raped by dealers
>literally

Go on..

This. My own addiction to opiates is what made me stop being a Libertarian.

>How bad are drugs in your community?

where I am the cops firemen and emts are all on smack

didn't China used to have this problem? who was to blame? England, same thing here, we've been coolied out

The rush of meth and crack too me is something nobody could handle or stop if you could get another rush at any time by going to the store.

yes
as in forced to have sex against someones will?

just saying that some drugs and the people who move them and the shit associated is evil and fucked up

look at cartels cutting peoples heads off n people being shot down daily in a lot of cities

I'm curious what was going through your mind when you started using opiates recreationally? Did it feel good enough to fill an emotional hole? Sorry I'm a sheltered fuck and never met anyone who understands the appeal.

Why the fuck dont you idiots just take kratom?

Why the fuck do people ever drink alcohol for any reason?

Why is everyone a dumbass who does shit drugs?

that fucking sucks man. I hope you can find that person on the day of reckoning and guillotine them

I drink alcohol, but only enough to take the edge off my anxiety. I hate the feeling of being drunk. It's the only "drug" that I use.

Opiates are natural selection. Smart ones smoke weed and they live.

Society sucks and people need an escape and all the

>What the fuck is going on?
(((pharmaceutical lobby)))
>How the fuck do we stop this?
We legalize most drugs (everything that isn't meth of krokodil tier) and let the problem solve itself. Most people just want a recreational drug and if given the choice they will choose something cheap and relatively substance like cannabis for example. But if make it illegal people will just go for what ever that is easy, cheap and sometimes legal and then you have people dying and eating each others faces because of bathsalts and meth,

No, you misunderstand me. Check my I'D for previous long posts saying just what you said. The mercy an addict that still desires a real, stable life deserves is not enabling the cancerous addict behavior in the first place as you are under the impression I'm peddling.

The mercy is a second chance, to not be written off in entirety as better off dead as many in this thread would have it be.

It is an illness, with realistic and dynamic medical services and treatments that can be provided. Most would rather have us die, go to jail, do forced labor, never hire us, or take us seriously.

Christ will always have mercy for the ill, and he is wise and firm enough to never enable the behaviors that allow the illness to progress. He would give them safe harbor from their own wicked minds in his works and miracles, were he in the material realm with us today.

He would advocate that all those faithful to his teachings should treat addiction as the illness it truly is.

18 year old heroin addict here... addicted, but not to bad need a 20bag or so a day to stay good 30 to get real high . live in indianapolis

ur just a babby

Ask Duterte to purge your country of the filth it has invited.

>18

Damn. I can't really talk shit because I started in highschool but its just a goddamn shame that young men are resorting to this in order to cope with their shit lives

You take hydrocodone for PTSD? I get mine from a local dealer, and im sure he has his own plug, which he doesn't tell me about

250 for 30 isn't so bad. 10 mg go for like 7-8 here
I've heard of 25 for oxy as well, so find yourself a nice dealer

Im 28 and ive seen more than a few people say that and end up in shittier situations than youd imagine. The ones that are still alive are clean. It doesnt get better friend

We had breddy bad heroin problem in the 90's people dropping like flies, early 2000 buff no more heroin.
It was replaced with subutex (buprenorfin) and no more people dying.

>I have my vices and I personally am struggling with an opiate addiction... Why the fuck is this happening?

because you're weak.

rip. will only be a matter of time before you're gone too

it doesn't matter in this world if you're "good", it matters if you're strong.

>Smart ones

Anyone who partakes in hardcore, iq reducing drugs is a degenerate idiot

I'm on day 2 of alcohol withdrawal and I'm alternating between sweating and shaking. Plenty of diarrhea. Earlier I completely flipped my shit on my chick because she was bothering me. I'm basically just gonna lock myself in my room until this ends.

Get out now. You're young enough and doing a manageable habit as far as withdrawal is concerned.

You might feel dark, brooding, parasuicidal, and misunderstood, just where I was at at age 18. You will receive this advise and probably still increase in your addiction due to what you might justify as an existential crisis or your youthful indisgressions if you don't take it serious right now. It is a lifelong illness that will literally have you too hooked to detox yourself before too long

>I'm on day 2 of alcohol withdrawal and I'm alternating between sweating and shaking.
>Plenty of diarrhea. Earlier I completely flipped my shit on my chick because she was bothering me.
That's called a hangover friendo.
>I'm basically just gonna lock myself in my room until this ends.
I usually do that to, drink water, eat some food and shitpost.

No one owes you anything unless it's money.

Just change your name to Blanche DuBois if you want to rely on the kindness of strangers. See where that gets you.

everyone smokes in the capital
where are you from?

>And...? What? It just came to an abrupt halt? I'm going to research this subject and try and find out why.
No. The war on drugs actually works. Ask the Chinese of Russians. Only in Ameritard land is persecuting druggies is a problem, and that only because you're ruled by (((liberals))).

my best friend i knew since we were three years old died seven years ago from a hot batch of heroin. still fucks me up thinking about him. he was my brother

Day 2 is about as long as the physical symptoms go depending how bad you were. Ive tried to quit drinking a few times. But the shaking and shitting are the easy part

Heroin junkies aren't dying of thirst, they're hooked on drugs because of poor choices and weak minds. They will destroy anything in their path if that is the only way to get high, including their own families. Ask Christ for forgiveness, I don't owe you a fucking thing.

what's the hard part?

Extreme drugs aren't too much of a problem, most people here just smoke pot

I live far up north so it's always dark and cold and suicide rates are high too so it's not uncommon to see druggies every day at work

Let me guess.. Winnipeg?

>It is an illness,
No it's not, you fucking kike. Nobody ever caught an addition like they catch the flu.

Being an addict is 100% your own choice. You become an addict only after spending an inordinate amount of money and time getting yourself addicted.

The worst part of addiction is the constant, incessant lying, to everyone including yourself. "Addiction is an illness" is another one of those enabling lies.

No, addiction is a personal choice and a personal failing.

The hard part is the nights. The things you coped with by drinking. The getting through everyday events without the comfort of mind numbing booze at the end of it. The nightmares and the loss of an easy escape. The habit is worse than any "physical addiction" society tries to sell you.

>That's called a hangover friendo.

I don't know what kind of shitty body you have that that's a hangover.

you are right quiting would be for the better but i have been through withdrawal before(throwing up and diarrhea, body aches for 3 days). used to do a 40-50 a day then got fired from job, now doing a 20-30. i could not and really do not want to quit at the moment, i love it to much. have been using 10 months or so

Oh god the fucking nightmares I forgot about that. You don't sleep until like 5 AM because you're used to passing out drunk so you're wide awake, and then you're waking up every 2 hours covered in sweat with your heart pounding out of your chest. Fuck I need to go buy beer.

My irl gf was user for 6 years. She died once. Was in the hospital for blood poisoning for an extended period of time. She went through withdrawal and the loss of her family and most of her friends to pull her life together. It does get worse. Dont postpone it

Nothing WASPs didn't impose on China for 200 years.

Karma's a bitch isn't it.

The nightmares are the fucking worst man. You used to not remember them then theyre vivid as shit. Waking up after barely passing out late at night. Turning on some shitty tv sitcom for the distracting noise and smoking cigarettes till you fall back asleep and it starts again. Id rather just take the liqour. I know im weak.

it does and is the only thing that 'calms' my mind. makes me whole. like i said im in no position to give it up now. i do understand what your saying though.

so most of the leaf shitposters on this board are actually Chinese immigrants

that makes so much sense

>WASPS

It was Jews you fucking faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM

>good, one less degenerate
remember that when its one of your loved ones, you edgy faggots

How much do you wish you could go back and not started drinking in the first place?

Well i wish you the best of luck man. Its your choice.

The worst ones are the ones where you relapse. You'll make it a few days and start feeling ok and then "ENJOY FEELING ALL THE ANXIETY AND SHAME OF A RELAPSE IN YOUR SLEEP FAGGOT"

A lot of pot. Every few months there will be news of a death from crack or heroin OD, but no meth.

Pretty chill desu senpai, except the dealers who want to turn this shit into the inner city. I'm glad the sheriffs have been cracking down on dealers.

Because heroin is like, totally fun

Also it proves the conservative "culture causes poverty" meme is bullshit: we impoverished the white lower-middle class and they turned into a bunch of junkies, proving the causation runs in the opposite direction

Ive never actually regretted it. Drinking saved me in a roundabout way. What i regret is the decisions that led up to it and the lack of drive to actually stop.

I had some good times I just wish I quit back when it would've been easier. 10 years of drinking every night makes it pretty hard to stop. I even had an out a few years back because I had a seizure so I got some drugs to help me detox. I just ended up drinking again because I hated myself and my life and didn't care.

And now I'm in school and actually doing well so I'd really like to just be done with it.

The interstate running through my area is known as the "Heroin Highway" for all the drugs that pass through. Lots of people have died. I always get a kick out of the "It's so sad ;((((" people. Don't want to die from heroin? Don't do it.
These enablers and coddlers who treat these addicts like they have a disease and can't help it then get all pissy if you disagree are the biggest problem

This. I've only ever been able to see the appeal of weed, psychadelics, and maybe cocaine, but none of that other shit. Guess living in a wealthy white area has shielded me from all of that

I usually only feel the horrible shame in the morning and forget it once i hit the bottle again that day. Which i guess is part of the problem

Don't touch again to this plague.
And life goes on

Huge. Its beyond an epidemic in my state.

>how can we stop this
act locally, kill dealers

>weed
>hardcore
Anyway, saying weed reduces iq is just cherry picking the data. Plenty of studies show it doesn't. Not even a DUDE WEED guy but still

0 drug problems. I haven't met a drug addict in my entire life. I live in a suburb.

Who even truly owes me money? Nobody on this earth is preordained to treat me in any manner at all, let alone the true nightmares that human free will has already wrought on untold numbers of people throughout the course of the ages.

If you think an ex-severe heroin addict is naive to cruelty or expects any entitlements from society at large you are still unclear of the concept. We are hunted by the police, we prey on eachother like wolves, we are hunted by our own cruelty to ourselves, others, and the true wickedness of enabling our own illness daily.

This is coming from a clean cut, white, middle class addict that just did his best to keep to himself while obtaining on the streets and using in secret as well, you might consider.

Why do i advocate for mercy? The same reason you would hope any person today would be treated medically for any other curable (and PREVENTABLE) disease that exists.

You try curing your own cancer out of your sheer strength and willpower, should it ever torment your body. I will continue to advocate treatment in place of death or imprisonment for addicts that have a realistic will to live above and beyond the disease that pluages them.

You don't need to convince me, I was just shitposting. I'm sorry for your loss if that story is true.

Interestingly, Mao's reputation for being the one who cured China of its opium problem did not necessarily go hand-in-hand with any kind of antisemitism. In fact, he had white Jews in his own cabinet with Chinese citizenship. The communist press of the era rarely ever mentioned their existence, only referring to them in vague terms like "comrades of foreign origin" when it did. I have no doubt Jews played a central role in the rise of Chinese communism, like they did in almost every other country.

Gosh a leaf that is not a cuck.
That's the proof that there is always hope.

It probably runs both ways to be fair. If you have a shitty nigger-tier culture, you're never going to have a wealthy society.

Story ?

How do I into stem cells? I broke mine at the L2 / L3 vertebrae at about the same time as you, been on opiates ever since then and would like to drop them completely.

Underage

I'm 20

nothing like a society that ratchets downwards...

Both of my best friend from high/middle school are dead indirectly from heroin. The didn't overdose but both committed suicide while on it ( probably not high at time of suicide). I have been to rehab twice for the same shit, started out as pain pills moved to worse shit. I'm currently 9 months sober. You should look into getting help user, it's worth it

Always surprises me just how many Cred Forumslacks are drug users. You'd think this place would largely be free of hardcore drug use considering the political climate

MODS

They are cutting it with fetynal in the US, personally I liked it but it's killing people

t. Rodrigo Duterte

>heroin statistics in the US
>more than half users are women, and 90% are white
>370,000 users in 2007, 680,000 in 2013 -- DOUBLED IN SIX YEARS
>people get addicted after painkiller prescriptions

literally white genocide by jew executors.

maybe degenerates have turned into staunch conservative internet nazis because they have personally experienced the consequences of said degeneracy

I said I started using in highschool you fucking pansy

>How the fuck do we stop this?
Uhh, maybe don't do fucking drugs? How are people still deciding to start fucking around with opiates at this point? Unless you have a serious injury and get prescribed for severe pain you'd have to be fucking stupid.

I have, and I hope the almighty light of the universe looks favorably upon my plea for mercy.

I made the decision to get myself off drugs, I did it of my own free will, and yet I was fortunate enough to have health insurance that would cover a week in a hospital bed with adequate care from everyday nurses and doctors that, in their infinite grace and wisdom, treated me competently and with as much mercy as they could muster each day.

Still had a hefty copay afterwards, but what the hell. They got me through the burning hell of withdrawal in a humane way.

Yet the decision to remain sober is always mine and within my agency from here.

Some day I hope you don't have to try to cure your own cancer through your willpower alone. It will be a painful and lonely endeavor

Problem is big pharma will prescribe opiates to anybody. Even children. Its huge money.

literally watched this fucking movie 2 hours ago

What

My family recently closed a small business for a decline in demand for the type of work we do, and because we had, out of 7 or 8 guys, only one employee who was not currently using drugs or abusing prescriptions.

We had so many overdoses in one day in the same area, that it was featured on national news.

True.
But I didn't even wanted to go further than shit and poppers.
It was degenerate enough and my friends who use even these soft drugs every day are sadly turning very paranoid, depressive and agressive weirdos

lmao check out how mad this guy gets about what other people decide do with their own life

I am not OP but I'll try to explain. I stopped doing opiates within one month of starting, because I realized I was playing with fire. That said, they effect people differently; some white people are completely immune to opiates iirc. Anyway, my experience on orally administered opiates:

>It's less of a positive effect than it is the absence of any negatives
>Everything is comfy as fuck. Everything is chill as fuck.
>You pop 20 mg some tiny little pill and suddenly you don't give a fuck; you have no stress, everything is vaguely pleasing, there is literally nothing that could rustle your jimmies
>If combined with marijuana or alcohol you get a quasi-orgasmic/post orgasm feeling for a few hours
>If life was shit it is now awesome as hell
>Only apparent negatives are puking (in my case without nausea) and apathy

They weren't actually my pills though, a friend gave me them.

t. guy who has been completely clean for like 2 years

Go back to tumblr faggot

Yeah but at this point you'd have to be a fucking idiot to take oxy's unless you absolutely had to. Everyone knows someone that went from pills to heroine since the pain pill supply started drying up.

I dont see fun in shit like opiates and stimulants. I'm just doing tryptamines and dissociatives with a bunch of friends and we have no problems

That confirms a suspicion of mine that turning to ''''hard'''' drugs is more like depression than anything else. And that heoin use is a """"safer"""" alternative to suicide.

The fastest growing depression demographic is young women.

My little sister went to school today and found out one of her schoolmates, a young girl, died of a suspected drug overdose.

Six friends here.
It's a fucking war, man.

not necessarily because dried up just to expensive. if you have good dope in your area fuck paying $80 for an oxy 80, when you could spend half that and get higher on heroin.
also it feels better than anything else that exist, you have no worries and feel amazing.. the nod is the best part. you just close your eyes and feel good listen to music and great rush

Problem is, not everybody does. People trust the system. Thats how opiates get introduced into decent middle class familes.

Fentanyl tainted heroin goes for like 20-30 a point here.

Generic 80s are like 60 ea. Thats why everyone is dying

I was a skateboarder 15 yrs ago, used to jump some serious shit. I never went to the hospital when I ate dust my neighbor always had massive bottles of vicodin, that's how I started

If you want to be addicted, go ahead. Don't come snivelling to the rest of us about it though. And if you're addicted and you don't like it then stop.

If there's one kind of thread that needs pruning in here it's these confessional doper threads. Get a fucking life will you.

It's so expensive now because a shit load of doctors got busted for over-prescribing. Supply and demand. Yeah, I know heroin feels amazing. That's my whole point. You don't fucking do opiates in the first place. There's zero chance that you can just do heroin casually so you have to be a total moron to try it the first time. This isn't me looking down on people. I did my share of stupid shit in my formative years. Even huffed a few times, but I'm glad I had enough sense not to fuck with that.

20-30 a point?? jesus
here in indy we get stuff cut with dormin for 10 a point but its really not bad at all. i can get 'raw' for 15 a point but id rather get dormin cut shit for 10.

enlightenment is way better

DRUGS aren't a problem.
Opioids are the problem. People aren't dropping dead left and right from cocaine, LSD, weed, -pvp, meth, ketamine, MDMA, or even xanax.

It's opioids.

And to answer your question, no we don't have an opioid epidemic here in this county.
People here prefer uppers and benzos.

I'm really glad we are having an actual conversation with minimal shills

When you catch the flu or your next wound becomes infected, your immune system has failed you through poor design and the grand cosmic will deems you unfit for life, and you are now surely on a path to death of your own design.

Should have washed your hands more! You were careless in tripping in falling in the woods in that pile of shit covered rusty metal. Your one and only chance at life is now slipping away, but you weren't smart and aware enough to prevent your own injury, so you will see no antibiotics because society owes you nothing. You are only telling lies that enable your illness when you show your swollen, puss oozing wound to the local clinic and request nothing more than the treatments you would require to heal of your own accord afterward

>cocaine, pvp (pcp?), meth
Opinion discarded.

canada is so cucked that our degenerate escape methods cost double what you guys pay.

Don't even get me started on liquor and cigarettes.

>In 2012 prescription painkillers accounted for 16,000 deaths—nearly four out of every ten fatal drug overdoses in America

That's a direct consequence of unbounded pharm market. Yurop doesn't face this problem. It's insane how many drug ads go on american TV.

I bet your liquor is cheaper there than in my shitty state.

Do too much coke you die, do too much meth you die, too much heroin you die, too much alcohol you die

Just don't be stupid and do too much, problem solved

these are good charts, Ivan

4051 here. Not bad at all. A little cannabis I guess. Even with some public housing near me there's surprisingly little ice or crime (beyond some shitty graffiti tags).

oh hey it's the resident retard, posting retarded things...

just shot up 2 bags of h.

10/10 feels, not a care in the world. like i just orgasmed in a super model and am on my way to heaven

It's flipped now. All of the pill junkies ran out of $$ and are dying from heroine.

The gov is telling doctors to stop prescribing pain pills, people run out, freak out, then turn to cheap heroin. They need to destroy the opium fields that produce 90% of the worlds heroin supply in Afghanistan, instead of actually letting them grow opium. In many countries codeine is over the counter and they don't have a heroin problem like we do. We need to get rid of the poppy fields in Afghanistan that we let grow to curry favor with certain warlords their.

alpha-pvp

Oh, and PCP isn't making people drop either. PCP has mostly been replaced with ketamine and 3-meo-pcp.
Coke, and meth aren't killers either.
They never have been. The big three killers of the drug world are opioids, ethanol, and tobacco products. The latter one not the drug itself but the means in which it is most consumed.

good argument

on ur way to "heaven" soon enough

Tijuana, I know a lot of people do drugs, but not a lot that I personally know

Some drugs are more dangerous and addictive than others. Don't be a retard.

le drug jew

It feels like also horrible in Mother Russia.
I mean I saw it in a Vice (before cucked edition) video about an entire town where 16yo junkies where just waiting to die and used a so-called krokodil drug. But well it was Vice so maybe it was exagerated.
Is Putin Bro' thinking about solutions for this ?

You forgot alcohol.

I really enjoy doing cocaine

but Ive seen what the extremes do to people and ive seen my brother turn into a skeleton

never do opiates less I have to for surgery

btw cocaine is also fairly scary if you cant control yourself but not anywhere near as dangerous as heroine or opiates

Living in the 21st century is shitty and unfulfilling so people have resorted to vices whether it be excessive alcohol and drug use or excessive use of the internet, excessive tv and anime watching, etc.

Please note how I used the word "excessive". There's nothing inherently wrong with watching TV or anime or drinking alcohol or using the internet.

That is the wrong way o looking at it.

When the law bans something it cannot actually effectively ban it makes a fool of the law, undermines it and undermines the legal process, justice and the police.

Ban what you CAN ban. Drugs have always been around. They always will be around.

People will always kill themselves. They always have.

>ethanol
That's not petrol, Littlefoot.

I'm just a short forty minute drive from your city limits and the heroin epidemic is raging like a wildfire, currently. It's smart most Mexicans in Mexico never taste their own products

It's still the users responsibility, if you can't keep yourself in check it's your fault. Plenty people destroy their lives over alcohol, which is totally legal

Alpha-pvp makes coke look like a light coffee.
And it STILL doesn't hold a candle to the lethality of opioids.

I've never done drugs and make minimum wage with a mechanical engineering degree. Drugs are for winners.

>All of these bernie supporters who are hooked on drugs

Just loving your whining and excuses, you will hang on the day of the rope.

Did someone inject drugs into you as a child? Yes? Too bad, get the rope.

No? Then you must hang.

I had a really bad drug problem for a while. Literally no reason I shouldn't be dead or in prison and that is no exaggeration.

You want my advice user? Lock yourself in a room with kratom, kava, vidya and Internet for a week then join the army.

That's the only way that works.

Right, but it's a lot easier to drink alcohol casually than it is to do heroin casually.

> Even the good kids I know who are thriving in school are on some kind of SSRI. What the fuck is going on? How the fuck do we stop this?

BUT BLACK DYNAMITE, I SELL DRUGS IN THE COMMUNITY!

>swede talking shit
Oh man. Hey Sven, you need practice. Go into the ghetto(whatever you idiots call the places where muslims live) and round up some bodies.

Big Lots >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ikea

Purdue pharma, (owned by christ-killing yids) created the problem when they started marketing potent opiates as (non-abusable) because they had a time release coating on them. The coating was literally a thin colored layer that you could literally lick off with your fingers. Oxycontin was literally the easiest pill to abuse out of all of them. I used to smoke that shit on tinfoil like it was engineered to be abused. I have no doubt in my mind that these kikes did this on purpose. The (((Sackler))) family (purdue pharma kikes) were also responsible for marketing Valium, "mothers little helper" in the 70s. Goyim women would literally gobble this shit like candy.

The funniest part of it all is these same jews were literally the creators of modern day ((infomercials))

these merchants were literal salesmen before they even started pharmaceuticals.

Another thing I noticed is Dilaudid and how the pills use lactose/maltose as a binding agent. Niggers have been cutting heroin with maltose since forever. Cohencidence? I think not.

Any real addict makes no distinction between legal and non legal vices, alcohol is indeed a hard drug that includes physical mental addiction just like heroin, except with alcohol the detox can be even more devastating on your body

sometimes these peoples poor decisions have a toll/burden on others that.. over time.. simply becomes tiresome to deal with. Even if its a close blood relative.. there is only so many times a person can drive you to the hospital, or pick you up from jail.

>Sweden
>Trying to be manly by posting on a japanese origami image board.

You're the most cucked of us just to remind you.

Doctors need to stop refusing to prescribe painkillers to people in pain, it just makes them use heroin instead which is much easier to OD on.

>like a plague
Of bad decisions maybe. Don't do drugs, kids

For some it is for others it isn't

I agree, alcohol is plenty of hard

>implying that can't happen with alcohol

lick off with your tongue*

Government is to blame.

If they keep you doped up they can control you much easier.

I've found a 500mg ty + 325 aspirin is as good for typical soreness as an oxy.
If you have actual bad pain, you need to get that shit fixed any way you can. Never start a habit on anything, especially prescription drugs.

All drugs, including all Rx meds(even simple things like blood thinners and beta-blockers which wreck your kidneys) cause damage when used habitually.

I giggled a bit user, thanks for that.

Trudeau gives you leaves infinite free heroin and needles now why do you care?

I wish I had enough money to be a drug abusing scumbag and live in a happy trance until my inevitable death.

When doing drugs as a kid (key word is kid, young, impressionable) is seen by the majority in a community as an actionable option that should be risked for vice reasons already is depressing as fuck and is cyclical

I agree with this lad. Just popping into this thread to tell all you opiate usres to get clean or do us all a favor and kill yourselves.

Have a nice r day!

Who /prozac/ here ?
Is it something that can be compared to "real" drugs ?
Or more like a soft grandma tip medicine ?

Personal Community? Nothing, we're all shutin NEETs, suicide is a way bigger risk and that's really just with one turbo depressed dude. I keep hearing shit about how ice (meth) is really bad but seems pretty rare.

Any other Ausfags know if the Gold Coast is crazy for Ice? I usually see it depicted as destroying rural communities rather than cities. I know we got a lot of weed and coke.

that's because you're a pussy and your "pain" is something a real man wouldn't take medicine for. pain pills are meant for chronic neck/back pain that is unfixable, where being addicted to opiates is preferable to being in chronic pain all day. or after a bad surgery, say a surgery where your nose is cut open and very sore and raw for days after when your adenoids are removed, and they give you pain pills for 7-10 days.

they should keep prescribing pain pills liberally because it's way better for people who like to do drugs to pay a doctor, than for them to pay gangs of feral niggers, because a corrupt doctor isn't going to spend his money arming more feral niggers.

>illness
Addiction isn't an "illness", you asshat. Addiction is 100% the result of nigger-tier personal choices.

What helped me sober up more than anything else?

Lithium. No word of a lie, turns out I have cyclothymia. Life is a little duller but holy shit is it an improvement on using rec drugs to try and force my internal clock to a semblance of normal

Also why would you continue to help that individual, if he/she is fucking up that much, I'd say just stop and let them pick up after themselves. Sometimes that is the best thing to do

Most popular drugs here are Weed, Alcohol, Tobacco and Pervitine, Coke is too expensive for most people, MDMA is not MDMA but mix of everything else and Heroin is almost unheard of since it's final destination.

Alcohol - Starts extremely early but most people keep it for weekend binges.
Tobacco - Starts in elementary school too, costs money, doesn't get you high, it's for people who do only alcohol.
Weed - Good everyday drug, decriminalized status allow you both to tell police to fuck off if you have small amount (up to 10 grams) and to make some decent profit if you care about growing or dealing.
(((MDMA))) - Mostly weekend binge drug made from mix of various drugs and scrappings from wall (instead of MDMA)
Pervitine - Bane of Wiggers, too easy to make, most people don't use it but those who do rarely can do in moderation, rarely pure, mostly mix that makes you feel like shit after 12 hours of hyperactivity from nasal/oral usage, poor's man Cocaine
Coke - for rich people, was not impressed for the price
Heroin - no info, want to try it when old and in pains

The modern world has become terrible and horrifying, thus people use drugs and alcohol as a means of escape. I myself used to do the same shit. inb4 you scream degeneracy, remember many ss officers/soldiers were addicted to morphine and Hitler received cocktails of drugs daily.

people around you are dying around you from opiates because your hanging out with tar heads doing opiates bruh

>Alcohol
>tobacco
Opinion discarded

I've seen you in the thread
>Fellating putin cock
>Friends with drugaddicts

lol
>"he makes perfect sense b-but it s-scares me!!"

Drug addicts willingly chose to consume drugs, it's their own fault. This thread is filled with 50% niggers - i dindunuffin

Is pervitine what we call crystal meth amphetamine?

Because breaking bad would have us believe meth is everywhere in Czech.

Its a wonderful movie.

True. I was on the synthetic opiate Jew for years.

Just get a pound of kratom, some kava extract, and tough it out for a week.

precisely. especially during WWII it was used by the Germans, I imagine that's why the Czechs still call it that.

>inb4 you scream degeneracy, remember many ss officers/soldiers were addicted to morphine and Hitler received cocktails of drugs daily.

Hitler was a genocidal maniac, you fucking tard. Most people on this board don't unironically think he's someone to personally emulate. Of course a dumb junkie would be gullible enough to fall for memes though...

Opioid addiction in America is almost exclusively a white issue, and the street-level dealers are almost all (albeit degenerate) whites.

Vancouver has a lot of chinese fentanyl going the port, whole province has a twice as many deaths as normal, ODs only make the news if they're found in a public place, otherwise news gives out a new death toll

also
>buy 26 ounce (3/4L) bottle of alcohol about once a month
>tell myself it will last all weekend
>wake up the next day and it's empty

If I can't moderate alcohol, I know hard drugs are too much for me

Kava will ruin your liver. see a doctor get on subs, it's much easier to get off than going cold, getting off methodone, or kratom...

Number one and number two drugs causing death, respectively.
When measured with rate of use controlled for, they're number two and three, respectively, behind opioids.
Fucked lungs and livers will kill you fast, as will cancers of the digestive tract.

Strangely, I end up drinking beer profusely and liquor moderately

Well for exemple the fact that I don't like Swedecucks doesn't mean I want to kill them.
In fact as for druggies ( and you should not have a lot of friends if you don't know someone who used drugs in his life ) I feel sad for you and your country should be helped.

You drug addicted guys with no lives or gf who feel worthless just remember that you made this user feel better about himself and the horrible life choices he's made. Your life meant something even if the fentanyl Jew gets you tomorrow. Thank you for everything.

Your black and white view of the subject, along with repeating your arguments without considering mine (or probably even reading my posts in whole) is starting to note me.

I get it, you can't possibly conceive any aternate lifetime for yourself in which you are susceptible to forming an addiction to drugs. It is totally because of your will power that you resist temptations.

You are possibly among the best stock of genetic material in the human race, and should print this out and hang it on your wall

>largest percentage of users
>people die 30+ years after using
>fatty liver can be caused by bad diet
Correlation != Causation

That's how I got off.

Kava doesn't ruin your liver unless you get the shweg ass leaves mixed with the roots.

Fiji/Samoan/South Pacific niggas drink that stuff most nights and chew the roots every day.

It's fijis national drink.

Get the Gaia Herbs extract pills.

And trust me on the kratom route. I'm living proof.

Good goy. Hier, Wir Kampfen fur Deutschland.

Glad to be of service user.

Yeah, but it's rarely 'crystal' purity, not also sure about 'everywhere' but afaik Czechs invented one of the easiest way to make it so Germoney and other Sharia Countries are getting buthurt for our meth export.
also:
LSD - Mostly on raves, only hippies like it, too unpredictable
Shrooms - Milder and poor's man LSD, slightly more popular but still not favourite.

White people ans east asians don't cope with depressants very well.
Opioid addiction and death, benzo addiction, and alcoholism are all far worse among the smarter races.
On the other side, we tend to handle stims, psychedelics, and dissociatives with more ease than darker races who tend to go apeshit when they take crack, a-pvp, meth, pcp, and LSD.

Smart people have minds that can handle stimulating or mentally-enhancing drugs.
Dumb people have minds that can handle numbing agents better(because they have less mental function to lose and thus do not spiral out of control).
There are exceptions to these rules, but they're rare.

This is why crack has always been the real demon for nogs, while heroin has been the demon for us honkies.

Also Central Ohio here.

Herion's really fucking bad here. My older cousin's been on and off it for 12 years and has gone from being a talented as fuck carpenter to a day-to-day junkie that'll steal tools from anyone who gives him a job (including the people that'll give him a second, third, fourth...xth chance). Shortly after my nephew was born, his father relapsed into herion (my sister was dumb as fuck for marrying him), went in and out of rehab multiple times until he finally hit a stretch of being sober. He's divorced and doesn't see his kids now cause he failed his drug tests multiple times in court, and because my sister is a heartless human being.

I live in the country near a trailer court. Junkies are constantly coming in and out of it. They've tried to break into my garage three times this year.

I work for a general contractor. We get tons of subcontractors with a history of substance abuse. Most of them are shitheads. But I've seen alcoholics turn their lives around. I've seen cokeheads turn their lives around. Never have I seen a junkie turn their lives around.

My mindset at this point is to never keep connections with anyone who's been on hard drugs at this point. No matter how much better it might seem like they're doing now. Enough of an addiction and someone would kill their own kid for a fix. And if they manage to muster the willpower to stop? They have to deal with urges for the rest of their life. Doesn't matter if they're 68 and they last shot up 40 years ago. The desire to relapse never goes away.

Dead is dead son. Dying at 55 from cirrhosis is as bad as dying at 25 from heroin, because it's the same outcome. Death before life expectancy.

And cirrhosis is a horrific way to go. I've seen it twice alone in my own family.

Full lose of control over body functions, wasted away like a rotten corpse, and loss of mental functioning. Honestly, I'd rather see someone OD on heroin.

Alcohol is a terrific poison.

Do you perhaps have a cite for that?

Heroin has always killed blacks. It wasn't really publicized until white suburban kids from affluent families started dying from it. Nobody cares about dindus and Black lives never mattered, so it shouldn't surprise you.

You used an anedcote to bolster your position. Fag.

Why avoid hot chicks?

>>>
Used to live in Ohio. Knew a lot of junkies in Cuyahoga County. Really depressing scene there people die from Fentanyl H all the time. Dindu's control the drug trade, so that's probably has a lot to do with it.

No. It's racist. No one could ever hope to get a grant for a study proving it, much less space in a journal.

Look at it though. It all makes perfect sense.
Rather than dismissing me because I can't provide a source for a pariah topic, instead go look into the theory yourself. If I'm wrong, you'll find out through your own study.
If I'm right, you'll be hit with the same "holy fucking shit!" moment I was.

At any rate you'll learn a huge amount about pharmacology and addiction.

reread that sentence. Avoid is the action "hot chicks" are taking.

Your last paragraph is bitter and pretty wrong but i understand the skepticism and depressing aura of living in a ghetto. But A junkie that's decades years sober is more guaranteed to not start up a habbit suddenly than A B C random white guy in your town

Don't aproppriate "what about you" argument, burger. The first injection was your decision.

White people are known for their beer, liquor, wine and other alcoholic concoction. Whites are known for "holding their liquor" so I'm not sure where you're getting that idea.

It's not the painkillers, it's the pain.

I agree with this user. Cirrhosis is not a good way to go, Multiple system organ failure. I actually know a girl that just died of it from it at 22. No one is invincible. Don't ever think you are simply because you can hold your liquor.

Here's proof. BTW, this study by Nutt et.al controlled for usage rates, meaning it took into account that more people abuse alcohol and adjusted the numbers accordingly to equal other drugs.

The study in question-
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract

And we have high rates of liver failure and intestinal cancers. Gee I wonder why...

Just because we can "hold our liquor" doesn't mean we're not the most prone to becoming alcoholics. Only East Asians rival us.

Is this damage by addiction? I'm not understanding the methods.

>Register to view full document
Well, looks like I'm not reading it.

It's damage caused by each substance studied.
Addiction is a separate piece within each graph, called "dependence".
But you can assume that the higher those bars go, the more addictive and thus compulsive a drug is in its use.
Alcohol is the most damaging drug, the second place killer among drugs, and the most addictive drug known.
Opiate withdrawal won't kill you. Only withdrawal from GABAnergics can kill, and ethanol is a GABAnergic drug.

>the most addictive drug known.
No, it's actually sugar ( ! )

Intellegence and addiction are generally inversely correllated. But, heroin messed up American blacks something fierce.

I'd hazard a guess that there are specific genes associated with certain ethnic groups that are linked to certain individuals drug liking.

Slavs seem to have much more positive responses to modafinil than western europeans from what I've seen if we want to get into anecdotes.

Also, natives and alcohol...

I got a scrip for lorazepam for just this purpose (well I told the doc it was for anxiety). My hangovers are much easier now, even after a few day bender, I'll take a pam, have a beer or two then a 3 hour nap. I can function again, and then just have a couple of days of latent depression from all the booze.

>Also, natives and alcohol...
Natives are mongoloid-based, it should be known.

Actually it's water.
Try and go 6+ hours without a hit. Try and go 3 days without dying.

The best solution about anxiety for me is sport. Especially running. I don't think any medicine is a good choice for that

Well you can't live without water. And it's not addictive unless mental illness.
But sugar is physiologically addictive because you want it even if you already had enough and it is not necessary for you to survive.

Meds are good for breaking the ice, but should be carefully discarded once the ice is broken.
Phenibut is better for anxiety in some than benzos, and not quite as addictive.

Nah, America was founded on those ideas and we've slowly come to realize it's all bullshit. Still suffering from the puritan guilt, though.

well that's what happens, you get so mad with the person you keep trying to help that you simply stop caring.

you distance yourself if you can, that way when the day comes.... you won't be so shocked, and you won't hurt as much.

Indeed it was, the first things I ever injected were my own legally prescribed oxy 30mg when I was about to be seventeen. I broke the pill down, dissolved it into a solution, filtered it into a clean disposable needle and injected it into my arm. I remember it vividly. I don't deny my own agency. I had no illusions about the huge negatives attributed to needle use and opioid use. I was already on the pills for two years legally due to massively shattering my left foot and subsequently rupturing my Achilles tendon. It took multiple surgeries over multiple years, chronic pain. Physical therapy.

The thing was, the pills stopped treating my pain and I already needed them just to function, let alone relieve pain. I had become very accustomed to the warm, dopey, null sensation by then. Yes, I enjoyed the high. I tried to get more than my prescription allowed on the street but one of these little blue pills could run anywhere from 15-30 bucks, a lot of money for me the healing kid with my first job.

For $20, I could get the heroin equivalent of 120$ of the pills I was eating every day anyways in terms of potency.

Where I grew up it was also customary to party in high school, trying her best to find someone old enough to buy beer and smoke weed and try to attract a girl.

This is common some places in America for late high school/college behavior. The irony wasn't lost on me that it was easier to get heroin than to get legal alcohol.

There, you have my story, full of my own agencies and terrible decisions. Doesn't change the fact that I appreciated having a hospital to clean up in once I chose life. You will never live my life, nor I yours, but medical treatment for addiction is the right move for every addict. I know this. Not prison, death, diseases and gangsters. Professional. Medical. Treatment.