Who would you guys rather have own Cred Forums notch (creator of minecraft) or Martin Shkreli

Who would you guys rather have own Cred Forums notch (creator of minecraft) or Martin Shkreli

Shkreli hands down, notch would sell out to a mega corp just like last time.

>reinject funding into toxoplasmosis drugs
>stick it to the insurance companies
>give half your product away for free
>get vilified by the parasites that are NA media

shrekli did nothing wrong

both.

Notch is known for abandoning projects, so I guess Shkreli just for the keks

Shrek would make it so it's okay to dox people again
Shrek would shit on organizations like CTR
Shrek wouldn't get cucked like m00t

so let me get this straight

notch
>fedora tipper
>made Autism Simulator: The Game
>reddit loves him
>his contribution to the world are shitty vidya games
>is a Mensa member
>probably supports Shillary

shkreli
>has style
>BTFO's big pharma
>reddit and normies hate him because of misinformation of the MSM
>his contribution to the world is researching life-saving medication
>seems like a nice guy to be friends with
>is part of the alt-right gang with Milo, probably supports Trump

GEE, I DON'T KNOW

Notch is a liberal cuck faggot and would sell Cred Forums out secretly to the feds without a second thought

There is literally no scenario where him owning the site is a good thing

Notch would be great as long as he doesn't do shit to us and lurks around boards other than Cred Forumseddit

Pros
>both are filthy rich
>both are outcasts
>both btfo of people and big companies

Facts about both
>Notch was an oldfag
>Posted on Cred Forums
>small participation on gamerg8

Facts about Martin
>btfo of huge pharma
>has style
>gives no fucks
>is an ancap

This. Also, Notch literally wanted to censor Cred Forums.

Martin is cooler, and maybe more impressionable????

Maybe we could turn Martin into a avatar of Chaos.

Notch is a fag beta cuk.

Delete Cred Forums just so Canadians can't use it.

>Cred Forumsirgin who made it big on exploiting autism
vs
>some cunt who acts like a cunt who marks up products more than Recettear

hard fucking choice

he stopped being a cuck with his billions. He's with milo for the most part.

>ANOTHER one of these threads after it's already been confirmed that neither Notch nor Shrkeli are going to be buying Cred Forums.

See pic.

Stop arguing over who would be better when neither of them are ever going to be involved.

Instead, figure out wtf is going on with Hiro and his weird ass vague position on all this. I.e. why the fuck would he not accept a confirmed amount of millions of dollars in donations?

Doubt it.

I'd believe Martin more

belial or satan?

both?

tough choice. i'd go with shkreli because of the recent based stuff he has done.

>an actual Jew owning Cred Forums

Do you even have to ask? Should I get the oven warmed up?

Notch would censor, Shkreli is one of us.
Shkreli is far better.

shkreli. I don't want to know what kind of people will flood here once it's out notch bought Cred Forums but only think how many blacks will come once they find out shkreli buys it

is this bait?

Notch, definitely. Shkreli is an edgy tryhard kikelord.

hiromoot

notch will ban the word nigger

Give it to me, I don't care about making a profit, and I've been here for about ten years.

I don't want either. I don't believe they have good intentions for the site.

Shkreli cause I'm not a pussy

Shkreli is a creepy retard. I'd pick dog shit over him.

If you are not a pussy why are you still in this hellhole?

NOTCH GOT KEKED

this

Why did Notch nuke his Twitter?

hi notch

Shkreli did nothing wrong. Notch is pro-censorship

-Checked- XYZ4 -Venezuela-

>Cred Forums is yet again in favor of the inferior choice because of some perceived "badassness" at gaming the system
>will literally choose an soulless opportunist rat that will gladly obliterate Cred Forums for shekels over a guy that disagrees with them but believes in free speech

You retards deserve all the terrible shit that's coming in the next year.

Because once you start to depend on donations from others, they are now in control. If you rely on the donations, then they can threaten to revoke the donation and put you in a bad spot if you dont do X thing

notch is course. no question. fuck that that slime ball shrekli its sad you fucking new fags like him

He cares what people think about him and changed his mind about things he said and thought the best approach was self-censorship.

He has the beta numale psyche down pat and would almost certainly bring in mass censorship to Cred Forums because of social pressure from SJW's and media.

Shkreli meanwhile is an unscrupulous wannabe jew and internet lolcow who'll exploit and extort Cred Forums users for as much money as possible while selling us down the river for payola from anyone who doesn't like us. Every few months will feature some new teenage dramafest shrkeli's created around himself.

Hiroshima Nagasaki isn't my choice for owner, but he's not as bad as what Notch and Shkreli look like they'd be. At least, not yet. It'll probably turn out that Moot's the only good and worthwhile site admin Cred Forums's ever had; which makes him turning his back on the site all the worse.

Can someone tell me what exactly Shkreli has done? I've only read bad things about him by the ((media)) and just recently seen some interesting stuff here but nothing too specific or that tells a story.

>tfw Dugan will never be rich enough to buy Cred Forums
If i were to trust a person from any board to not fuck Cred Forums into the dust it would be a /k/ommando.
I miss him ;~;

Notch would just censor shit and make a minecraft board
Shkreli is just an edge lord

he's just a finance like.worked for a drug company raised the prices to fuck with people.just the stereotypical revenge of the nerds faggot trying way too hard to look cool. but thatsproablyhow most on Cred Forums are so whatever

It'd be nice to have a chaotic neutral character like pharmabro to fill in and be pharmamoot. With Notch, you know what you're going to get, but this board needs a chaotic neutral face to trigger the leftists, and who better than pharmabro?

Notch, because unlike Shrek, Notch actually used Cred Forums before he was famous

No. fuck notch.\

he literally whined to everybody who would listen about how rich he was and how it sucked.

He's doing literally nothing else with his money.

fuck him.