Stupid cholo scum gets completely and utterly BTFO by 7-11 worker. haha!

Stupid cholo scum gets completely and utterly BTFO by 7-11 worker. haha!

youtube.com/watch?v=MgK2C_v3veg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REvIhsGV9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRtA_BSJ9M
youtube.com/watch?v=blmNBplGBec
youtube.com/watch?v=1QSWTRwdn1M
liveleak.com/view?i=b9a_1461903266
liveleak.com/view?i=118_1472894559
liveleak.com/view?i=3a4_1456532251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

do cholos have eyes in the back of their head?

That was some top tier block desu senpai

Was the worker a Poo in Loo or another beaner?

Holy fuck That's the first block you learn when you take take martial arts and he did it perfectly. I would put down a hefty wager this dude has trained a life time for this moment. Well done

Ghetto folk always sucker punch.

He will feel the fury of a mac10 anyday now.

RIP in piece manlet clerk.

To be honest the thug wasn't really fast trying to throw that sucker punch. I bet most people in alert mode could've reacted to this in time.

Why are you beaner scum such bitches? Your homey lost fair and square. Even if he unloads a clip on the worker, the fat cholo will never recover his reputation.

>waste life training to maybe have a good fight someday
>end up working at 7-11

WALLED

This.
The lesser races seem to like their habit of super-telegraphing their attacks.

>reeling back
>wide, flailing attempts to pull a haymaker
>dumbass footwork
>ineffectual slapping

t. Army Combatives Instructor

i said trained for fighting not studying user

i always place my bets on the guy who stands tense and still.

Fuckin fat washed up, ugly, smelly, dumb bean piece of shit.

>Army Combatives Instructor
Get on my level. I've perused your training manuals and must say that i would probably terminate you and your weak gang of manlets with both hands tied behind my back.
t. CIF Wrestler in lightweight class, boxing trainer and brown belt in jiu-jitsu

>super-telegraphing their attacks.
kek. Bretty funny

That was a nice block.

Dudes got hands. Looks like he's been in a ring before.

The spic has gyno, pathetic.

*teleports behind you*
Pffft you made this too easy kid.

How can I learn how to defend myself without going into some fancy training gym?

Funny how you can see the mental wheels turning. Sucker punches rely on the element of surprise and that fool didn't have a poker face.

that blocks made me reevaluate karate

Parry and riposte.
Nice.

I thought when a man fights one bean, he also fights the whole burrito?

No need. Just watch some Van Damme and Ralph Macchio. Michael Dudikoff if you're feeling exotic. But don't go out; remain safe at home. Occasionally, present yourself as some martial arts badass on Cred Forums.

Holy shit, did he died?

Probably got fired kek

Fat buttersoft bitch should have spent more time at the gym and less time talking shit with his shorts around his knees.

Too bad he didn't get a knife put through his throat too.

ha ha ha ha stupid black-hearted spic baldy got his

>0:29
Why do so many people do that look to the side pause thing before they sucker punch? I've seen it happen in so many videos with niggers.

>when manlets learn

lanklets watch the fuck out

HUMILIATION

That fucking block though.

Looks like another beaner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw can't do this in my states 7-eleven

because it works on other retards

Nicely done. He should have kept teeing off on that idiot, but probably best for legal reasons he controlled himself.

>How can I learn how to defend myself without going into some fancy training gym?

Go get into fights.
You'll learn when you get tired of getting your ass kicked.

It's a poorly executed attempt to divert your attention, or at least make it seem like they're not about to throw a sucker punch.

You dont, you need to put yourself in a safe confined conflict to be able to learn this type of shit or else you're going to be shaking like a mother fucker.

>that block
holy fuck dude is fucking good

the fat guy was probably barred out RIP beanstalk

Kek

>Go get into fights.
This.
It typically devolves into grappling and rolling around just in MMA, in my brief experience.

Is that Shaun king?

What are you talking about he had absolutely no form at all.

What kind of block is that? Just looks like he threw his palm out to re-direct his fist away. It's a good move but seems like you could do something like that on natural instinct alone.

I've been going to Jiu Jitsu but I prefer Sambo (russian martial art) for more practical applications in real life situations.

You can't defend yourself when attacked in your state?

Irish italian hipster

Pretty standard boxing/MMA, redirection is way more efficient than trying to soak it with your body

If you're a grown man any scuffle you get into should be over in a few strikes like in the OP video.

I never fought as a grown man.

Ha he gotcha dippy

Inside parry, or shuto uke in karate.

This kind of reminds me when the kids in high school started to get into drugs and you knew where they were going in life.

looks like a fat armo trying to roleplay as a cholo

no cholo would be caught dead in those shoes or that tight of shirt with that shit frame

armos love pretending to be mexican

you're not gonna get in fights working at google

Should have just shot the faggot spic

That's some real "wax off" shit you've got their Daniel-san.

Ever been inside a google R&D office?

I don't know how long it would take before they started picking fights with me.

Pfft, whatever dude. 15 years of jeet kun do, 10 years of capoera, 6 of brazilian jiu jitsu, and 2 of karate, and a handful of krav maga classes.

I train MMA fighters and none of them has ever landed a blow on me. I probably could be a world champion if I didn't make more money as an elite bodyguard. Heh, you kids don't even know what you're talking about. I can read you through the screen.

I always sit with my back to a wall facing the door. I can tell you how many people are in a room after just a glance, and probably tell you which ones have weapons after 20 seconds.

I can tell from your typing that you had pie for dessert, and have a corsair mechanical keyboard. Heh, get real kid. There are guys like me out in the world and you wouldn't be able to spot us - and that scares you, doesn't it?

Never run your mouth online. You never know when you run into the real deal and he schools you in front of your internet buddies.

l8r kid.

nice kong

manlet uprising?

If he never worked at 7-11 he wouldn't had ever had his great fight

Fresh pasta mmm

Get strong, it helps a lot. But to learn how to fight, you need a 'fancy training gym'.

t. zhang

"gold training gym" or get out

here's your (You)

Thanks, my cane corso / canary island dog can chew through one like it's nothing. I breed them as guard dogs for my clients. 2 years of training apiece and they're good to go. Give 3 of them specific enough instructions and they're more deadly than SEAL team 6.

You can just unleash them and they'll find and neutralize a target without even being seen. It takes 6 years of jiu jitsu just to train them. They can smell weakness and they won't obey anyone who hasn't learned the art of killing.

Is this the new Navy SEALs pasta?

You know gays use dog toys as sex toys?
No shit, I Used to work at PetSmart and they would always buy huge dog toys and rope and talk about how they finally found something big enough.
Not
Even
Kidding

you would get knocked out cold by a nigger who trained boxing with his illegitimate step father for four years growing up and boxing his friends.

15 years of jeet kune do and 10 years of capoeira = nothing but decent exercise.

t. man who actually has two professional mma fights.

Yeah I can certainly imagine that, but in this day an age you can just go on amazon and buy a dildo. Free two day shipping with prime usually, get your dildo right away.

F

fuck two days man when you need it you need it now and that means drone shipping

so satisfying

Can't wait for that, I just hope the drone doesn't accidentally drop my dildo in some random place with my name and shipping information on it.

go to a boxing or mma gym you faggot

you pooftas all talking it up like you're big shit cheese man. I did 3 boxing lessons when i was 12 so you better bring your best game.

>cholo got btfo by manlet cholo
When will lanklets learn?

He recked that guy. No doubt about it.

I hope the mexican dude's homies don't see that tapeā€¦ kind of embarrassing when you are doing the mr. toughie routine on a smaller guy and he destroys you.

Lol, can't wait until this manlet clerk gets btfo with an AK.

Dumb fist throwing is for betas, in the street there's only the law of who uses the bigger guns.

Enjoy your dumb fist throwing videos while you can, dumb stormfags.

As long as they have realtime GPS, I'll go down and beat down the motherfucker who has my damn dildo until I get it back.

Predictable punch thrown by the cholo scum. He goes quiet, looks to the side, curls his lips in, then throws a pathetically slow punch.

You spics are no better than dune coons.

youtube.com/watch?v=REvIhsGV9ek

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRtA_BSJ9M

that right hook

this is the perfect example why the phrase "around blacks never relax" is a golden law.

this guy was alert and ready to lay this cholos ass out.

Just wondering, are you seriously upset that a white guy hit a brown guy? Because that's silly.

there are no blacks in the video?

i think the guy n the second clip becomes a corpse not knocked out actually i didnt watch before i posted

AROUND CANADIANS NEVER RELAX

youtube.com/watch?v=blmNBplGBec

i think this guy may also have gotten deleted here

>He thinks the wall won't come

just wait paco

I think we've ironed out all the problems that pertain to delivering dildos via drones at this point.

Spic just got Chonged.

>15 years of jeet kun do, 10 years of capoera

Law/Eddy button masher detected.

You'll get in fights working with Googles though.

Post fighting advice on pol

Good
These pieces of shit robbed my hot wheels GBA game in school.

get a job in mental health and host tard fights for candies they suck good dick too

Nice, after blocking the blow he grabs the guy's head so he can't dodge the punch, and with a big weight disadvantage too.

umm what you say FATSO? you want me to come to your house and click delete on you???????????????????? is that what you want? you must be out of your rabid ass mind bitch ill fucking kick the hell out of you you fucking piece of shit you fucking idiot moron ill burn your house down

Are you fucking kidding?

Youtube that's how. You should go to an MMA gym so you don't learn bad habits and you can spar a little but Youtube can teach you the basics

youtube.com/watch?v=1QSWTRwdn1M

liveleak.com/view?i=b9a_1461903266

man of steal falls out window and then is terminated by bunch of barbarian

WEW LAD

liveleak.com/view?i=118_1472894559

INDIAN delete MUSLIM men who STEAL AND KILL COW!

liveleak.com/view?i=3a4_1456532251

SICK PEDOFILE BEATEN DEAD by BRAVE HEROS!

Fatass was a slow oaf. Little guy knew what was up and shut it the fuck down fast and hard like he should have.

git fuckin rekt m8

BUILD WALL