Have you ever dated a nice Jewish girl Cred Forums?

Have you ever dated a nice Jewish girl Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqXgzwAprhY
youtu.be/Gq1tSvYP5GU?t=362
sunnyskyz.com/good-news/545/DNA-Analysis-Of-Paracas-Elongated-Skulls-Released-The-Results-Prove-They-Were-Not-Human
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never dated anyone.

>tattoos

fuck off

Dating one right now
Redpilling her slowly...really interesting seeing her face reality

>that
>girl

those look like some indian paint shit, not tattoo but its still kind of gross

uh, this

What in the name of fuck is on her arm?

What the fuck is going on with her arm is that a rash what the fuck is that

What the fuck is wrong with her arm?

>nice
>Jewish
>girl

temporary tattoo

those are track marks from IV drug usage

Like being single it's a bad thing.

Semen stains the mountain tops

Henna? That's Persian, iirc.

Track marks

>tattoos
Fuck off

>yes, I'm actually 18

Well that reassuring

>jewish
you mean European with special snowflake syndrome

One of them was really into me in college but I wasn't interested. Not because I was redpilled on jews, just becauseshe was short, fugly, with realy nasty curly hair and an annoying nasal voice. She was an annoying person too.

I didn't even know she was a jew for the longest time, but I there were signs. Like for example we went on a college trip and her parents kept calling her to make sure we(her colleagues) hadn't broken her laptop for some reason. She also said her grandmother once gave her an orange as a Christmas gift kek

What the hell is that body horror on her arm?
Some kind parasitic infection of strain worms?

>GAS THE KIKE! RACE WAR NOW
>But user, you know I am Jewish
>DEATH TO THE HEBREW
>What's wrong user?
>FUCK OFF JEWISH SHILL
>It's like you don't listen to me anymore
>BEN "6 MILLIONS MORE" GARRISON IS COMING FOR YOU, MARXIST WHORE

not real
if they are then she's not jewish
we're not trashy.

she reminds me of that girl from silent hill

it's paint that stains your arm. It's temporary.

It is.

Temporary tattoos my ass that's the mark of the Yidworm, that's how they reproduce.

That looks like a henna, which is just ink painted on your skin, meaning you can wash it off. Stop being a retard.

Had a fetish for em for a bit. I felt like Amon Goethe for a while. I may even have a Jewish bastard, god forbid.

Almost. Turned out she was a drug addict. She lived off of her parents money and student loans. Her apartment was in the ghetto because it was supposed to be the next hip-cool-gentrified area of the city. She was afraid to walk the streets outside her apartment.

Hell naw, not my taste.

Not dated but I banged a single mum jew temptress once.

Bullshit I kjow what henna tattoos look like. Explain the bruising, and the purple mark.

She's a goddamn walking breeder colony.
That's how they get you.

she was half jewish. she was incredibly smart on a subconscious female level, and it fucking killed me, i was not ready for a woman of her caliber.

Yeah...
(((henna)))...

Why the fuck are 18 year olds using dating/pickup apps?
I thought that was for used up single moms that take advantage of a picture based format to make themselves look more attractive.

kabedon'ing someone against a concrete wall?

Any female with tattoos or colorful hair is a sign that you need to run away and far away

youtube.com/watch?v=AqXgzwAprhY

They're cute.

Dated a hispanic jew. Didn't realize it till she made me go to temple with her. Fucking bitch was horrible and had a coke habit that fucked the relationship up down the road.

I dated a girl who was ethnically Jewish but didn't know she was until we started looking into her ethnic background. Culturally she was normal and a religious.

Still, even when they don't know that they're Jewish they still act pretty Jewy. Her infatuation her broadway, her sense of entitlement. Must be genetic.
Still, she was nice before she went to college and started getting into modern art and feminist horse shit.

These two

t: Shill4Hill

Zyklon-B. She probably had a bad case of lice. She'll spin it though and say that someone was trying to shoah her into a bar of soap and a lampshade.

>dating a woman with a cursed arm
no thanks animefags

>not wanting all of his Jews to be tattooed

>Must be genetic.
It is.
>feminist horse shit.
wut¿

underrated.

Only Jewess I know is a ginger whore who sucks cock for weed. I stay as far away from her as possible.

Your inbred genes say different

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her....

>being cucked by the vaginal Jew
No thanks

wtf is on her arm

I wouldn't really give a shit, but if she's describing herself as Jewish from the get-go fuck that noise

youtu.be/Gq1tSvYP5GU?t=362

She's a cutie! And by her tattoos, she must be at least Reform, which is good.

feminism, you know.
She's not like a 3rd wave feminist that believes in rape culture and infinite genders or anything. At least not when I was talking to her. Still, she was pretty stupid. Always tuned out when I sperged out about something political, and I was a libertarian at the time.

I dated a girl with the last name Stone, which I think is Jewish, and she looked vaguely like a Jew. Yet, she tried to tell me that she was half-Egyptian, and half-Greek. I'm convinced she was just fucking insane, and had to lie about everything.

Crazy good in bed, though.

Okay. But horse? Like equine? I guess I'm too old to follow the logic.

Yes. All but one of my girlfriends have been Jewesses. I don't know why but I feel a need to seek them out and date them. I feel so terrible afterwards, but the compulsion never ends.

My advice, don't start. It's worse than heroin.

yeah, like the animal. just a different way of saying bullshit I guess

Have you not heard 'horse shit' before? Are you foreign?

yes jews are a problem
but jewish girls are cute and they make good girlfriends

My roommate last year was a Jewish girl. She is very kind. Her boyfriend is very lucky.

Oh! Holy shit I'm a fucking idiot! Usually when I see it spelled out it is one word, as in "horseshit." But this way I took it to mean that it was some activities (shit) that had to do with horses. Oh man, I feel stupid. LOL!

see

this t b h

How did you end up with a female roommate?

lol it's okay dude no problem

iktf

I even downloaded tinder last week

Used all my likes every day since I got it

Only matched with one fat chick (I was desperate and she looked decent from some angles)

Tried to talk to her and she ignored me

I am a girl too

She's 18 in Jewish years.

p-post tits or gtfo

no

Yes. She was
>Well educated
>Actually reading great books
>Rich
>Juicy tits and a phat ass.

Good old days.

she was born in '58 then

I'm engaged to one

((and I'm Jewish too))

cute.

Holy shit user

I quit using Tinder, but that is really bad

You should at least match some bots

Make sure you have a maximum of one selfie or mirror pic, ideally none. Nothing says creep more than a bunch of selfies.

I dated a Jewish tranny once. She was actually really sweet and I miss her.

>she
>her
I know, I know.

I only have one picture

I never take pictures of myself and I never go do anything cuz I don't have any friends that aren't online so I don't have any casual pictures either.

Hopefully that's my problem and I can just get more pictures taken at some point.

I might just be really ugly though.

Only if she converted and appeased and gained the approval of my nice, white parents.

Antisemitic here, but I am a race realist and the Jewish womb has always seemed to me the solution to saving the white race. Ashkenazi IQ + my dirty Slavic blood means B+ babies.

Same feel here lad.

I used Tinder a few months ago for about two weeks. I got a few matches, maybe five, but the girls on there, and probably most guys as well, aren't serious and treat it like a game. They'll match with you, but while you're trying to start a conversation they'll ignore you while they talk to some Chad they just matched with.

I ended up deleting it since it made me feel like shit that no one really seemed to liked me. I suggest you do the same if you haven't already.

I am dating a jewish right now
Its nightmare
She is sick in her head
Picrel her magen david

Just make sure you don't let their kike ways usurp your child.

it's not. I am a chad but I voluntarily stay single because I enjoy it a lot more. Feels good not having my life force drained by the vaginal jew

>ywn have a big tittied jewish wife to fuck every day

A hot tub time machine.

I've been thinking about it for that very reason

I'm so lonely though

I don't even care if it's a one night stand. I just wanna feel like someone is attracted to me for the first time in my life.

Dated a fatty on plenty of fish and dumped her at the end of the summer. Fucked her plenty of times but think she gave me something cause I have some small sores that occasionally pop up on my lip lol. She also lied and did a fake pregnancy scare after. Fucked her in the bum too. Overall worth it.

One of my best friends is Jewish, she's reformed not that orthodox shit. Chillest and coolest girl I know, if she wasn't sort of dating my best friend I'd go for it. Not PC at all, between our group of friends we call niggers what they are.

Yep, she's the best

Girl on the left seems genuine, girl on the right seems to be putting on airs.

Is the wrong answer. The only good jew is a dead jew.

Underrated post

Really, jews don't give a shit about SJWisms or PC shit

It's all just a means to an end for them

Most jews are pretty redpilled and aware of what they are doing

>Getting herpes from a landwhale
>Worth it

dude what

M8 she gave you herpes...

He is negroid

What have you got against Henna?

It's really good for your hair.

What are the odds of herpes showing no symptoms?

I'm one of those hypochondriac motherfuckers who constantly worries about shit I don't have. Freaking out over ingrown pubes and shit

Most likely you will get hpv.

Herpes is often asymptomatic in men. My doctor tells me that the majority of the population carries HSV in some form of another, which is why a lot of clinics don't even bother testing for it anymore.

If you're concerned, go get tested.

Holy shit.
Visit urologist and skin-veneriologist.
You must give your vlood for analyses
Stupid dumbfuck you are no better than those niggers with aids

>currently dating a jewslav
>she is training to be a doctor and is infatuated with me
>still a jewess though
>whines a lot
>hates jews
>knows and tolerates my politics

I did a 23andMe test and I've got 99% northwest euro ancestry. What do.

Only asking because I banged some chick back in July who said she was clean.

Never had any issues or symptoms afterwards. But yeah you're probably right, I'll get checked just in case.

Nothing? Your life sounds fine you dumb cunt.

I dated a half jew, she hung out with all jews , fags and some creepy Indian dude that followed her around all the time. They supposedly dated off and on a few times, but she used him like a mother fucking servant it was laughable.
I broke up with her because she was manipulative, entitled , and controlling.
She started getting a little chubby tight before I dropped her ,but huge tits, and a great ass.Those tits were triple D's and I love tory fucking her. Took her virginity and she let me fuck her in the ass. Of course, she might have let me fuck that pussy for the first time she had taken in the ass before and suck some mean dick.

You are misunderstanding what your doctor told you

There are two kinds of herpes, herpes sim 1 and herpes sim 2

sim 1 is what a lot of people have,but sim 2 ruins your dating life

She's a personal trainer, doesn't really care about current events. Not a zionist kike (she cares alot about Israel though..), however I suspect her family might be. We were watching this show on netflix called stranger things and I said it made me think of MK ULTRA, and I was like wtf how do you know what that is, she said her dad is interested in that kind of stuff.

Check to see if there are free clinics that do STD testing. They are fully licensed and are run professionally.

Our government doesn't want poor people spreading their goodies and costing taxpayers more money down the line.

Just lookup "your city" STI/STD testing clinic free

>she cares alot about Israel though
They all do. They care more about Israel than the USA.

Yep. Was very nerdy with zero fashion sense and nice and insane (like suicide attempts insane) and not wealthy unlike all the other Jews I knew then. Nice boobs. Nice hand jobs. Should have fucked her brains out but didn't. She needed it.

Can confirm , it's all of theirs backup plan as they are paranoid and think Goyims just tun on them out of nowhere and they are never at fault

Cred Forums, how do I find a nice far right qt? I think I've become so edgy that I wont be able to really pick up any normie girl at this point.

I know that feel all too well.

But I just try to not worry about it too much. I don't know about you, but I'm only 20 and still have a lot of time left.

I'm just going to focus on bettering myself, and maybe one day I'll make it.

Good luck, lad.

All you sadbros are making me sad now. Let me give a big hug anons. You will make it eventually. I promise that.

t. mixed raced "hispanic" american

You will never know the feeling that of flushing your genetic legacy down the toilet because your love someone who happens to be a kike.

edgy is what wins normie girls, as long as you are confident.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Kazakhstan-

She was so smoking hot, it was like she came right out of the oven.

What do you think?

Nice jewish girls don't use social media to date.

>Oxy

I fucking hate those kids

it is either or
either nice
or jewish

Throw away your relationship.

Trust me I've been posting on this Zambian xylophone enthiust forum for a long time and I have know how into interact with 3D humans.

:^)

i dont have a problem with jews that arent fucking greedy rats
also i would totally take a qt 3.14 high iq jewish gf

Yes. Best sex ever and she pee'd in my mouth.

Can you swing from branch to branch with those

Did she blow a fucking vein out?

Sure like gecko or frog

those your toes?

Never fuck le jewess. You pretend you are a jew sympathizer, fuck, and in the future when your true identity is discovered, you will be lied about and thrown into prison for rape or worse via her revisionist lies.

Yep

sry I don't fuck monkies

How many times did first cousins marry in your family?

First post saddest post

I dont have cousins nor brothers/sisters
I am single son

jfc. satan's own fluffers

get out now. all your redpill will be used to dox you or charge you with le jew rape later

>She also said her grandmother once gave her an orange as a Christmas gift kek

That's actually a traditional Christmas gift.

I currently know one who I want to finger the hell out of

get used to it faggot lol

The Final Solution

user, that's just asking for trouble.

>Have you ever dated a nice Jewish girl?
no
>would I
most definitely yes. I think they're hot af.
t. ango mutt (english scot/irish)

I havent liked anyone in years and online dating sucks...

I dont really talk to women much

I have had sex with 1 french jewess (looked so jewish it borded on satire), and received a bj off another jewess. I've fucked 8 girls and got to 3rd base and beyond with ~12. So thinking about it I've got with a massively disproportionate amount of jews haha.

This is out of 8 girls i've banged and about 12 girls total i've had b

You fell for the jewish trick

pleasure does not equal happiness

Grill marks

>David
David never used the hexagram. That's Solomons Seal.

Read the Old Testament, god.

get BTFO faggots

ITT: THE ULTIMATE PROOF THAT Cred Forums IS A BUNCH OF FRUSTRATED VIRGINS

Are those heroin marks?

No it˙s just a kike shilling his women.

Look goy jews look almost human sometimes!

I dated someone once. Literally once. She fucked a turbochad the day after we went to Public Enemy and said she never wanted to see me again.

Aww, homer tried so hard

kek

>nice Jewish girl
Contradiction in terms.

I'd fill her with my gissum

i want to make her to bear my tatar children

Freckles and a marker smudge, maybe. I've got a friend that's solid white as fuck except for one of her hands that looks like this joos arm.

No, because apparently they all look like young Paul Rudd in a dress.

IIII LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

as if they would date a dirty goy

Post face

Haha Im genticist as well. Im currently dating an 8/10 autistic girl who have an IQ of 135 in hopes Ill have good looking, smart as fuck kids.

>nearing 30
>still a virgin hiki NEET
>download Tinder
>swipe everything
>get hundreds of matches in under a month

Jew slav gfs are sociopaths. Run before she wants an open relationship.

Yes, but her mom's family converted to Catholic. Probably to hide.

Extreme daddy issues(although her parents were still married), silver eyes, Polish. Liked to get tied up and chokefucked. And fisted.

Xanax user.

Horrible bitch, self admitted cunt.

I still love her, but dodged that bullet.

She contacted me after a year and a half and wanted Daddy to discipline her and use her. She missed Daddy.

I came by and had a drink, she was naked, I played with her huge jugs and got her dripping wet, then told her it didn't feel right to me anymore, said goodbye and left.

Felt pretty boss.

I have, I took one's virginity last Friday because my Christian girlfriend broke up with me to fuck chads.

He got so far

This, gotta set that bar low.

Sea floor low

This pic always makes me laugh

>drug addicted Polish titcow with masochistic tendencies

These girls are literally fucking everywhere.

This.
I'm 19, is it over for me?

Are you in college? Or employed?
Personally, I'm in college at the moment, and it's seriously helped with social skills. It's definitely a great step towards being less autistic.

Probably

>tfw not even tinder works
I just want a god damn hug from a woman I'm not related to. Is that too much to ask of life?
I'm not even after sex at this point, just human touch.

t. 34 year old wizard

Jewish women are notorious whores and coal burners. They are also hideous and repuslive in every way

Daughters of Lilith.
Dem silver askegnatzi eyes tho...

No, but I'd love to!

Hooker?

doing it now

>34 year old wizard
HOLY

>этoт дeшёвый cтикep
Хyли ты зaбыл тyт ?

>kikes
>human

pick 1

Total hags.

>Tali.

Wide hips and raptor legs please.

>rarely socialize with women
>my friends aren't fags so we don't take pictures when we go out
>last kikebook photo of me is over 4 years old
Kind of feels weird to use that to meet people desu. I've lost a lot of hair in that time.

Daily reminder that goyim are ordained slaves for the Jewess.

she was pretty nice in bed. kind of a cunt, otherwise

good job with that picture, now I'll have to question my own sexuality

That's some next level cuck shit. Pretty sure it's just newfags shitposting. I am talking about the retards straight from reddit and Cred Forums who think Cred Forums is satire and a place to post le dank memes.

Sad

>That's Solomons Seal

Please elaborate. I'm guessing it's a satanic saturn reference of sorts.

it's only cucked if it involves your jewish misstress fucking another goy

Yes OP we spent a wonderful evening having dinner in my E-Z Bake-Oven

Fuck off with your cringy cuck fantasies you weirdo.

I have, sort of.
>she was suicidal and I just hope that somehow I helped out. She was the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend (we flirted a lot but never really dated)

no

I feel like I should talk to her but I don't even know where to start. We weren't even dating technically so what if she just doesn't care? I just miss her Cred Forums what do I do?

>he gets to choose to be single or taken
Most guys dont have that luxury

t. Uggo neet manlet

That sounds like awful sex.

Tell her "Listen, bitch. I'm that gorilla dick god! I make dike pussy wet! This gorilla daddy dick hungry. If you don't blow me right, I might just kill you."

>antisemitic sexist imageboard
>let's female jews piss in their mouths

Anyone have any legitimate suggestions?

how long have it been since you last talked?

A while

>oxy

couldn't get into usc or ucla, huh?

2nd from right is a qt

Enlarge the image and look again

I just can't get past that long purple vein in her right arm..

I'm a grill (24) and have never even made out with a guy.

Picture a ghoulishly thin bird nosed, greasy haired NEET: now give her a gap in her two front teeth and a man jaw. Also I am missing many teeth at this point from not brushing and drinking pop.

I will NEVER lose my virginity.

>ywn have a 4way with the 3 cone heads in the center

>my dirty Slavic blood
Kill yourself

I'll pick 2

dont lose faith there is always someone desperate enough, and even if you dont find that person you can always resort to the good ol' kidnapping and rape

To all the guys ITT who feel sad about tinder, don't. See it as a thing to pass time with or just have some fun. Just shitpost, try to be funny. And dont start with "hey how are you" this kills the lady boner. Good luck

t. 6/10 manlet who fucked over 10 women this year by using tinder

I did, but it all went up in smoke.

badumtish

This thread is depressing as hell.
I need to take a fucking walk, jesus.

sunnyskyz.com/good-news/545/DNA-Analysis-Of-Paracas-Elongated-Skulls-Released-The-Results-Prove-They-Were-Not-Human

Really makes me think

I cant believe it you are such pussies
Neck yourselves faggots

Any good Jewish porn stars out there? Preferably ones that take it up the arse.

You are the biggest pussy of them all leaf
>>>/reddit/

Because of inbreeding
Im not even joking
For 2000 years they have been living in small communities and were breeding with cousins (so as to money stay in the family and not mix with filthy goyim)

Holy fucking shit.

>implying she had a choice with that tatoo

didn't know the jews did the cousin thing. thought it was only the muslims

How does this make you feel

This. I'm 20 still a Virgin and have never dated.

Muslims do it because they are sexually repressed. A woman and a man (that are not cousins) being in the same room can get them stoned in a lot of Islamic countries.

The fact that you keep this on your PC means you probably get hard from seeing this

>34 year old

kek

I lost my virginity when I was 13.

>tfw you know what teen love is

Feels good.

user Tinder is used predominantly by college kids for hook ups

Solomon the wisest man to ever live, died and left us to fuck off to Morroco and other parts of the world.

And in Morroco and Turkey, Jewish women made the greatest of the Kuskus and the banking and the such like.
And thus, Solomon's seal could have been seen on coins and flags of fellow sandnegritos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon