Racism is evil. I hate the idea of people being divided on notions such as race, religion or politics...

Racism is evil. I hate the idea of people being divided on notions such as race, religion or politics. This is especially relevant in places like Australia. I see the cracks opening in the pavement of our society and it needs to be put in check. New Australians, new arrivals in the west, have the right to achieve in life and to be given our respect. They deserve a chance to to live with dignity. Don't allow yourself to be separated from your fellow man by hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YWIXZzg2KJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Marsden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump. Cred Forums needs to acknowledge this

I agree, but on the other hand it is also evil to demonizing others and accuse them of racism if they support strong boarders, limited immigration and preserving their national identity.

races naturally form their own communities in every major city here in the US. it's okay to have communities based on your race. racism is okay.

the word you're looking for is prejudiced. you can't be "racist" on religion or politics, you flopping 'roo

*demonize

The destruction of civil dialog in our media over differing opinions has lead to excessive political polarization.

youtu.be/YWIXZzg2KJI

Everyone needs to be held to the same standards, regardless of race. The basic standards of conduct in Western society are not terribly high. If a person cannot accept that reality, there are plenty of places in the world they can head.

DAZ
RAYCIST

They never will be though. And they'll vote for the politicians who give them lower standards, as they've been doing for several elections now.

I am of the belief that national identity is formed by culture, not race. I have known many people of Asian, Middle Eastern or other non anglo heritage who have embraced the culture of our country. For anyone paying attention, it's too good not to adopt.

That is how we create divisions. If that kind of segregation continues in leads to a balknisation of the nation. We need to come together under one flag, as one people, and hold our culture up as our uniting force.

Speaking for Australia, we are a nation barely 100 years old. Our culture is one of equality, of a fair go for all. That must extend to new Australians as much as it does to "natives" like me. We pay homage to the traditional owners of this land but that feels like lip service at times. Sovereignty is the only answer for that conundrum.

Racism is evil. Drop that notion. To assume people vote based on their race is discriminatory and anti democratic.

I said it is improper to accuse others of racism for wanting strong boarders and limited immigration, thus preserving national identity.

To much immigration, too quickly, from cultures significantly different form one's nation, will lead to issues with assimilation and unnecessary civil strife.

I said nothing about national identity being based on race.

This thread is just a giant circlejerk of shitposting right?......right?

yes OP is from Melbourne

I understand what you're saying, I am not deluded. But I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, what you're really suggesting is closing your borders to all non white people indefinitely. This is what I believe is the major division in modern society. Globalisation is happening, whether we like it or not, the key is to enlighten all new comers that western civilization is the peak of our achievement. To say that what our ancestors achieved makes us superior is to flatter oneself. One people embrace western lifestyles the differences of skin colour become negligible.

Eastern suburbs of Sydney, can you meme any harder you flammin gallahs? If your father didn't wear a blue bonds singlet every day like mine then you can't say shit on this topic.

Just ignore the fact that other races are inferior to whites. Asians have no emotions and are soulless evil barbarians, African blacks are naturally violent and are unable to live in dense populations, Arabs have been inbreeding for so long they have so many birth defects and mental health issues, making them more violent and more likely to commit crimes and Aboriginals are literally subhuman

This is a true Christian.
Bless you.

That is disgusting. I have many friends of many races who would prove you wrong. I live in a predominately lebanese area of sydney now, and I see the problems, but to say that people are inherently worse as a result of their race is deplorable.

Have a real conversation with me old mate.

Faith in God, we must all humble ourselves before Christ my friend.

While I agree with you guys in principal, this is not how real life is in execution. There is deep seated hatred on both sides of the spectrum and it's not for the "just cause of the color of someone's skin."

I will always have a rough time avoiding involuntary racism against black people because nearly every single robbery, mugging, aggressive homeless person, or murder that occurred in my area was caused by a black person.

You can argue that our political system (i.e. the welfare state) is the cause of this, but it's extremely hard to look past this unfortunate reality when you're standing face to face with it.

My guess is that your only interaction with non-white people are the relatively civil African and Asian immigrants along with the smattering of aboriginals you have. This does not hold a candle to the culture clash we as Americans have to deal with every single day, and unless you spend a lot of time in America, it can be difficult to comprehend.

apologies for the incoherence on the first sentence, completely over looked it.

Racism is happening right now, it's called equality. Hiring people based on skin color rather than skill is racism.

Pretty weak bait there big fella.
Not sure where you are in this beautiful country but maybe go for a stroll and enjoy the day instead of posting boring things like this.

>but to say that people are inherently worse as a result of their race is deplorable.
Why?

Anecdotal evidence you dickhead. Just because you know of a few individual cases doesn't mean it dispells a consistent pattern.

They are inherently worse than white people. If this wasn't the case their countries and cultures wouldn't be shit

I am not deluded my friend. I understand the perils you are describing. I am of the belief that it is a result of culture. In America in particular you suffer from the legacy of slavery and jim crow. Not to say that African Americans are hopeless in their situation, but for example many who identify as MGTOW are not hopeless yet identify with a movement which makes sense of the insecurities of their situation. I believe that the individuals you have had negative experiences with endured formative hardships beyond what you are willing to acknowledge.

how many diggers would agree with you?

If your army attracts the same sort of people as ours I'd say zero.

Don't throw race in the same bucket as religion and politics. You have to actively choose to be associated with a religion or ideology, you can't do the same with race. You have every right to hate a liberal for being retarded or a Muslim for literally wanting to kill you.

Because you deny the lived experience of fellow human beings the world over. To assume that these divisions exist is to presuppose that a level of hatred is the natural conclusion.

I'll pray for you friend. Where do you live? I have been bashed and robbed many times, mostly by whites.

That's racist

>Because you deny the lived experience of fellow human beings the world over.
What are you talking about? I haven't killed anyone.

>To assume that these divisions exist is to presuppose that a level of hatred is the natural conclusion.
No it isn't. The natural conclusion is ethnic nationalism. Racism can't exist if you only live with one race.

Not an argument. More anecdotal evidence

Whites are superior. Studies of genetics, crime statistics, studies of the European brain all show this. You're an obvious troll. Fuck off cunt

At least a few. I have diggers in my family, one who lost a leg in Korea. Even in his 80's he recognises the foibles of dividing our people based on race, as much as he supports the WA policy.

This is a fair point. What I wanted to make note of in my OP is that these divisions are separating the people of this country just as quickly as race. I see whites fighting whites due to the left right wing divide. I want to live in peace in this nation with my neighbours, as our forefathers intended. Urging this kind of civil war will be the end of this nation as we know and love it.

We conservatives believe in equal opportunity, but not equal outcome. Anyone can study hard in highschool. Anyone can apply for a Pell grant or a scholarship. Anyone can pay their way through trade school and earn a middle class living.

"Racism" in America is a bogeyman invented by the left. They say, "the black man is oppressed by the white man. Never mind cheap trade school education. Never mind student loans. You will fail no matter what you do."

The left tells the black man these lies in order to secure votes, power, and money. When in reality, even trailer trash can work full time at McDonald's and get a welding certification, eventually earning six figures through hardwork.

Racism is a ploy to earn the left more votes. Conservatives simply want everyone to have the same opportunities. The more wealthy the poorest man in America, the better off we all are.

>What are you talking about? I haven't killed anyone

That wasn't my point. My point is that to say that separating people and declaring one superior over the other is to deny the lived experience of people.

>No it isn't. The natural conclusion is ethnic nationalism. Racism can't exist if you only live with one race.

Racism only exists as ignorance exists. Culture is what brings us together, not the colour of skin.

Get a fucking dick up you cunt, suck my fucking cock you piece of fucking filth. Rock spider cunt.

lived anywhere near aboriginals?
I have.
All races are not equal.

>deny the lived experience of people.
What does this mean? I don't get it.

>Racism only exists as ignorance exists.
What am I ignoring? Are you using code-words? I don't understand your posts.

Fuck off back to Melbourne you poofter cunt.

You're saying you hate reality than because as much as you may "hate the idea" that people are divided by politics, religion and genetics they are.

Not saying you have to like it but to ignore that fact is pure folly.

m8 you may be able to convince white people of the benefits of multiculturalism but im yet to be shown that other cultures can do the same

also human rights are a spook

And my axe!

OP could only say something so naive if he actully believed all people to be equal biologiclly, and thus capable of living by the same standards, and achieve the same resultss.

That cannot happen, and society is starting to see why, in practical terms.

Get on with the times, stop being so ignorant.
This is science.

People do not process information in the same way, so they will not react to the enviroment in the same way, that is a fact.

Naturally, society will not be the same among them either.

Why would you judge an individual on the actions of others? You can't tell if someone's a bad person just because of their race. If you can't treat every person you meet as an individual you lack empathy.

You're right but with rights come duties, they have to abide by the laws and adapt to the local society, if unable to do so they need to get the fuck out of there or sent to jail.
Don't be a cuck mate.

I grew up in Redfern, Sydney. Had my face smashed with a ripped out stop sign for walking down the wrong street. My opinion is not based on ignorance.

>What does this mean? I don't get it.

It means it denies the experience of those who have had nothing but positive interactions with those of other races. It's easy to cite statistics our of context or which hold one race worse than another.

>What am I ignoring? Are you using code-words? I don't understand your posts.

You are ignoring the plethora of people of all races who accent culture as their guiding principle. The number of good non anglo people I've met is uncountable. I've been bashed by many anglos, some Aboriginals and one or two lebs. This is my lived experience, ancedotale as some may claim it to be, without ever having been punched in the face themselves.

IN FACT

Any shit fucking cunt in this thread who challenges me who hasn't been rolled once can go fuck himself and stick to being a soft little shit with no real world experience. You're less than scum.

Suck my dick cunt.

>"We pay homage to the traditional owners of this land but that feels like lip service at times. "

Because it is lip service. We dont care as a whole about paying respects to the abbos.

You mad thats fine what this place is giving you a go and expecting you to do the right thing and not sook a about it.

>It means it denies the experience
This is the part I don't understand. What does it mean to deny someone's experience? I'm not saying "I don't believe that happened" so how does your phrase apply to this conversation? You use it a lot.

>You are ignoring the plethora of people of all races who accent culture as their guiding principle.
I'm not ignoring them, I disagree with them. I think culture is caused by race.

I believe staunchly in Aboriginal sovereignty and the right of small peoples to self determination in general. Will the succeed? That is irrelevant to me, they should have the right to try. Anything less is kuckrud bullshit.

>I disagree with them. I think culture is caused by race.

This is where we reach a point that we will never ever agree on anything of substance. If you would be so kind, explain why you believe that, but it will be likely be my last reply as we will never reach a point of agreement, though I will try to take your point on board as far as logic allows.

>tfw live in suburban enclave within regional bushland that only becomes beautiful 10+ km out and even then it still sucks
JUST

OP is a melbournite who sits in his shoebox apartment, watching black-as-night Apex gang members mugging old ladies and getting off with no ramifications, while thinking to himself "thank science we're all so tolerant, those taxpayer funded youths don't deserve to be targetted by police, crime is just part of their nature".

You're a fucking dumb cunt who can't even read a thread. I grew up to two heroine addict parents in Redfern, got bashed by Abos weekly, got knife and machete scars to prove it. What in the fuck have you been through you soft little shit? Fucking dog.

aboriginal here (no, not a white one, an actual one)

you could genuinely not be more wrong

aboriginal IQs are naturally low as fuck, this can not be explained by anything else but genetics. i was lucky enough to be the child of a half white mother and i somehow managed to come out of it without being retarded, but it's still the case.

you cunts gave us the option to resettle away from the land you took for colonization. we did not because of our beliefs, but you damn well gave us the option. WE were the ones that decided to fight, and we did fight for a damn long time. you are not required to guarantee our sovereignty or any rights, in fact you've already gone to extreme efforts to give us opportunities.

aboriginals are just simply not capable of fitting into white cultures. that's it. don't cuck your own race by saying you have to fuck over your children in favor of us.

stop cucking yourself. you won. deal with it.

Different breeds of dog have different temperaments. This applies to humans too, and due to our more social nature, individual temperaments add up to a collective society. You can see it in how the different races act when they move to other countries. For example, african americans act more like africans than americans, even though they've never been to africa. High birth rate, low intelligence, mother-oriented family structure, etc. It's a pretty simple conclusion, I don't see why so many people have trouble reaching it. I don't hate anyone, I just can see where a lot of human behavior is genetically defined (and the research backs me up on this).

well i'm an abo for one thing, so fuck off you racist

HA!

I am of the general belief that most aboriginal people can't hack it in modern society, booze has a party, genetics has a part. But I believe in sovereignty because that is how small peoples shape their destiny in the modern world. Would you succeed as a people? That's hardly the point in my view. Should you have the chance? The opportunity to claim land and resources with which to make something of yourself? Fuck yes. I don't think you should be relegated to that area, but you should have the ability to self determination. Cucking myself would be to say that your people deserve all the welfare possible.

I understand what you're saying, but I believe you're simply ignoring the cultural realities as a matter of convience. For example, to deny the legacy of slavery and jim crow is just a matter of pure ignorance and denial of responsibility (for white Americans ancestors)

They've never experienced slavery or jim crow themselves, your argument is invalid. Also every group was oppressed at some time or another in history, blacks and people who cuck for them are the only ones who still use it as an excuse for why they act like savages.

>Implying I said anything racist

Eat shit

What institutional racism (as much as I hate that term) have white Americans experienced? There is a laundry list for African Americans and the legacy is a traceable as your ancestors.

>I understand what you're saying, but I believe you're simply ignoring the cultural realities as a matter of convience. For example, to deny the legacy of slavery and jim crow is just a matter of pure ignorance and denial of responsibility (for white Americans ancestors)
Right, but the earliest documentation of blacks (by arabs, before they started enslaving them) said much of the same stuff. Violent, impulsive, incapable of large-scale organization and development, etc. There's plenty of factors which *could* have caused the behavior of modern blacks, but it'd all have to add up to one hell of a coincidence. It's a lot easier to believe that just as black people look a certain way, they act a certain way too. This applies to all races, by the way, I'm just focusing on blacks because they're the non-white ethnic group I interact with the most.

t. chink

He was referring to our Asian population who was interned and faced many exclusion policies. We've treated Asian Americans pretty poorly throughout our history yet they've managed to prosper. We shouldn't keep affording blacks excuses for their behavior.

>Abbos
>niggers
>Dune Coons
>fellow man
kek

>It's a lot easier to believe that just as black people look a certain way, they act a certain way too

This something I am just totally and completely unwilling to accept. To think this way is to essentially give up on and kind of cohesive society which could be achieved in the future. As far as the impression the arab slavers had, I'm sure it was one influenced by bias similar to that imposed on American slaves. If you abuse, torture, enslave, rape, castrate and generally decimate a people, then make your assessment of them, you are as we say in Australia a fucking shit cunt.

t. croation first generation migrant

Get fucking fucked cunt

Wow another Aussie shitposter, I'm so shocked. Fuck off faggot.

>have the right to achieve in life

as long as it doesn't interrupt my right to achieve

which is literally all they do

>ID

>This something I am just totally and completely unwilling to accept. To think this way is to essentially give up on and kind of cohesive society which could be achieved in the future.
The consequences don't determine the truth, though. Why is it so impossible that genetics could determine behavior in humans? We accept it in all other animals, so why are humans special?

>I have no argument so I'll attack your flag

Neck yourself you fucking slug

Haha go back to melbourne faggot

Australia was expressly created by whites for whites, we fought hard to defend a white Australia, if you don't like white Australia fuck off back to whatever nigger infested shithole you came from

What you're saying goes against my lived experience. Statistically I'm sure you can go against that notion, but you ignore the implicit bias and factors which led to disproportion in society anyway.

I could knock your head off your shoulders you nu male cunt

Literally no doubt my ancestors have been here longer than yours. Convicts on both sides. Can you say the same you suburbanite little shit?

Family been here since 1794 ancestor was Samuel Marsden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Marsden

>i could knock your head off your shoulders
Haha yeah okay internet tough guy. I bet your wife's boyfriend could too, right?

Look you dumb fuck, i grew up everyday fighting niggers who targeted me and any other white kid they could find so fuck you and BLM. I see little white kids bullied just for being white everyday. Some real depraved shit you apologists come up with. I dont owe you or any black shitstain anything. Let em burn

>What you're saying goes against my lived experience.
Your lived experience doesn't determine the truth either, though. Here's one particular gene we've isolated that has a profound effect on criminality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

Unsurprisingly, it's extremely over-represented within the black population.

Ah, some cocksucker from crows nest.

Then get enlightened to how lucky you are.

>Tries to emasculate me
>Can't deal with being emasculated

How's it feel to be a shit cunt?

>I can't read lel

That doesn't make all black people a lost cause. Again, to assume as much is to cast our societies into unrest and chaos.

Nah fuck off

>That doesn't make all black people a lost cause.
I never said that. We were on the subject of genetics influencing behavior on a racial basis.

>Again, to assume as much is to cast our societies into unrest and chaos.
Again, the consequences are irrelevant when we're discussing what is true.

Do it in your origin country. It's not hard. Don't treat it as a right to plop down on someone else's nice country, or be all butt-hurt when the inhabitants of that country who didn't ask for you, complain about you dropping in. It's not hard.

So basically anti racism is exploiting one race for another.

You do have a point. I had a good family structure, a decent amount of money, was reasonably intelligent and hardworking; which contributed to my success today.

That being said,
has a very strong point as well. I went to a public school that was half poor black kids and the administration fought tooth and nail to keep these kids on the right track; providing things like free lunches, after school tutoring, a staff of motivated and hard working teachers, flexible programs to help out students with kids (yes we had a shockingly large amount) and it didn't change a single damned thing.

These kids are brought up in a shit environment and have opportunity handed to them on a silver platter, yet blow it all away to gamble in the hallways, rob convenience stores, and knock up chicks at age 16.

These aren't problems that society handed to them, these are problems they've created themselves. Half of these kids could get a scholarship to Harvard if they just laid off criminal activity and skirted by with a 3.0 GPA. The problem is that they believe the only way out of the hood is to be good at sports or be some kind of entertainer.

You're not wrong, you've just got a little way to go to catch up to whats going on here. Understand that "the cracks opening in the pavement of our society and it needs to be put in check" - those cracks are mortal, and there's no putting them right.

What you're misinterpreting as racism is grief - maudlin or nihilist at times but not evil when carefully considered. General will is good, mourning however isn't pleasant. The irony/serious should be instructive. Smug frog conveys everything in one image.

I want to be clear - there is no saving much, - nothing worldly I've seen. None of this "try your best" "buck up buttercup" is going to fly, just pointless wordy veneers of positivity.

Civilisation was fully subverted and has been for a long time, the debts accrued in all directions, while human capacity to pay them off shrank. Evil now is just a metaphorical corpse thrashing on nervous reflex.

Fuck. I'll take all you said on and consider it, but for all our our sake as Australians I hope to FUCK you're wrong on all counts.

Go and have this fight in your country of genetic origin - you have no standing to tell Australians anything. And to echo another poster, if other races aren't inferior to whites in a way or two, why are their countries so shit? Sure Japan isn't shit, but they don't leave, much, to go settle in other countries either. You're like a grub that an ugly moth planted on a beautiful leaf. Why not make your own country beautiful? Oh right because the people + culture make it shit. Well that's why Australia doesn't want you. Also, they just might not want to look at you - they might prefer looking at their own kind.

.Sure is virtue signalling in here

I agree, but right now whites are the only people not playing the identity politics game.

If your message is not targeted at the people actually engaging in identity politics, then as far as I'm concerned you're just a shill running interference for the looters.

>T-THE TRUTH IS RACIST

It isn't?

Great words Australia

>my lived experience

Unfortunately your personal experience is an incredibly narrow viewpoint when looking at a larger picture like society

You are foolish to only take your experiences and memory's into account for anything, memory never recaptures reality, it reconstructs reality, reconstruction changes the original and becomes external frames of reference that inevitability in their subjectivity

You MUST take statistics and numbers into your calculation of what you believe is truly "raciest"

Racism is a term invented by Trotsky to bash middle class russians over the head with, nothing more.

I'm slipping, I didn't think you were trolling until this post.

>Racism is evil
>Pic related OP holding the string on the guillotine

>self bumping
>flag

Just going to sage this now. You just want some shitposter points.

You can't bump your own thread you god damn emu

> The number of good non anglo people I've met is uncountable.

Good stuff - let them go back and improve their countries of origin.

> I've been bashed by many anglos, some Aboriginals

Sounds like you're not having a good time in Australia - sounds like you'd be better off going back.

>I am not deluded my friend
What are you not human? GTFO of here you delusional redditor. Frogs/humans only.

>grew up in Darwin
>have to deal with drunk abos
>stoned abos
>abos continuously breaking into shit
>abos continuously trying to break into shit but hilariously failing
>abos falling asleep in the middle of the road
>abos going around destroying property
>abos going around destroying public utilities

>get job in government working in communities
>all this shit becomes tenfold
Honestly boongs, stop it

>Croation first gen
So you're not actually Australian.

GTFO eurocuck

> culture not caused by race

Well if it's not, go back and try to change your culture to be better - by your argument your influence together with some Australian TV have a chance of changing your native country for the better! It is your mission in life.

But see, 'no no no I don't want to wait, to do that work - I want to enjoy Australia now!' you answer. Right - but you're shirking your duty and failing your country and just want to lol about in a beautiful place already made by someone else. Oh and they don't want you there.

fyi BUMP stands for Bring Up MY Thread

Its why we really need to encourage Nationalism.

If everyone feels like Australians first then whatever race second there is a uniting front first and then issues of race and shit can be sorted out, but we need to encourage Nationalism and pride in Australia rather than letting these pathetic lefties and globalists divide us and make Nationalism about Race.

I'm not one for the whole "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH but fuck white people" nonsense, but Australia is as great as it is because everyone came here, everyone put aside their shit and worked together to make their lives and this place great. While 8/10 retards would probably call me Racist, there is sincerely nothing i hate more than 100% unironic racial supremacists.

name one abbo doctor

seconded

>indigenousmedicalgrads.jpg

>Racism is evil.
Racism is inherently human nature and found across all races. You wouldn't be whining if you actually knew how the Chinese and niggers thought about you.

Personally I draw a divide between race and culture. Multiple races can coexist without issue, but multiple cultures will divide and grow apart, weakening the social fabric of the nation. I think black hood culture in America is an example of this and a problem, and that Cred Forums is misdiagnosing a cultural issue as a racial issue. Second and third generation immigrants, properly integrated, make perfect Australians from my experience.

I think immigrantion levels should be limited and backgrounds/settlement locations diversified, to avoid creation of microculture ghettos that make life far harder for immigrants by limiting opportunities for integration.

As cultural integration strategies are developed and refined, immigration levels can then be raised as necessary. The most important factor should be the preservation of a national culture, and the adoption of our national culture by new Australians, to preserve social cohesion and limit the major differences in worldview between huge groups of people that lead to things like the BLM civil disturbances.

>Multiple races can coexist without issue, but multiple cultures will divide and grow apart, weakening the social fabric of the nation.
>Multiple races can coexist without issue
That's variable depending on population ratios and you know it, so your statement that races can co-exist without issue is flawed.
Various cultures can co-exist together, even merge, see Romans and Greeks.

The only actual Australians are the abos.

Affirmative action which discriminates against whites, black only college scholarships and higher acceptance rates for blacks, getting charged with murder for self defense against a black attacker, racism against whites being politically correct and permitted in the workplace and school.

>I've been bashed by many anglos
>he thinks this is an argument and is a valid opinion to accept multiculturalism
Grandest keks.

>New Australians, new arrivals in the west, have the right to achieve in life and to be given our respect

Why?

Also, in saying that. Why have you been bashed so many times? There must be something wrong with your mouth. I haven't even been bashed in my entire life. You sound like a faggot that doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

I have many friends out in Western Sydney who have never been bashed. Again, there's something wrong with you.

I think that both race and culture have been wrongfully considered interchangeable by people on all sides of politics, and dip cultural divisions are mistaken for innate racial divisions.

It's very easy to make this mistake as racial and cultural origin are usually linked.

I certainly don't think you can dispute that cultural cohesion would at the very least create a much needed point of common ground between races in times of divsion. Personally I believe common culture would change even more than that, but that is much harder to argue without sources and I'm phoneposting.

Rome imitated Greek culture in its earliest stages of growth as a base starting point (and as the only relevant local example of what civilization even looked like in those very early times). Hellenisation was an external force similar to modern americanisation. It moulded romes culture but did not divide it. Greeks later were a subjugated foreign people, they did not live in shared Roman cities, the analogy is not apt.

I have to drive now but I enjoyed this conversation.

Racism is a perfectly normal human behavior, you don't need to be raised in a racist way to be racist, the human brain knows what you look like and when seeing someone of different appearance its natural to feel uneasy, its a genetic survival trait and to not be a little bit racist mean you are lacking some basic survival instincts. Racism is NOT evil, its NATURAL.

>I certainly don't think you can dispute that cultural cohesion would at the very least create a much needed point of common ground between races in times of divsion.
Of course this is not disputable. Again, Romans and Greeks. Two cultures from two tribes, but they merged to form a powerful whole.
The problem is race and the dishonesty among the scientific community and the leftist propaganda machines on how race doesn't matter.

Certain demographic groups have more difficultly assimilating into western societies than others. That is the reality regardless of race. It's absurd to ignore this fact because you've already subscribed to an authoritarian ideology which stamps out discussion

Guise

OP died.

OP Needs to fuck off.

Race isn't the main issue. Its what they bring with them that fucking riles me up.

Historically if people from another culture move in huge numbers to another country, that country will never be the same. In fact the result most of the time is war, and the host culture never wins. The immigration rates in the west are unsustainable, in Europe they have a growing and increasingly hostile Islamic community. In the US latinos are not assimilating and are openly flaunting the fact they want to take the southwest. Democracy will become unworkable as people will always vote their ethnicity. If you truly believe in freedom then why would you hand your future to a culture who hates all of your values.

GIPPSLAND REPUBLIC WHEN?