WIKILEAKS - INFOWARS LIVESTREAM HYPE THREAD #3 - NOTHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN EDITION

old: Alex Jones will be going live in InfoWars starting at 0230 am central time.

He has deployed a reporter to London to cover it live as well.

InfoWars Hype Thread

LIVE FEED:
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Alex Jones Live in T MINUS 5 hours

Assange speaking ~1000 Berlin time
(((Crooked Hillary))) Shills Defending Calls to Kill Assange:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11360180
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=IN2lq0NalGM
youtu.be/PC5ORvBKJjk
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
youtube.com/watch?v=flV0Nwy_wfk
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/783167021814996992
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736
archive.is/mdKJa
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkAjKk_4f8
youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gipb-w2ZQGM
youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q3brIJIfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post the poll again

strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180

ex-CTR AMA (contd.) from here:
Ask me anything that won't fuck me legally.

Who /comfy/ here?

who /controlled opposition/ here?

So are you going to keep making these threads for another 3 hours until it comes on?

Fuck man, get it together.

L E A K
E
A
K
M E R C H A N T
E
R
C
H
A
N
T

What's going on?

Migrated here legally and am now documented.
He is with us now.

TRUMP WILL WIN

fuck hillary and all non white people

You underestimate our shitposting abilities

>regardless of how many of these posts do not come true

kek

What the hell is going on? I read in another thread that the "big announcement" was postponed until later in October and that it was going to be on the future of WikiLeaks, nothing to do with Clinton. I don't want to stay awake until 4 AM for nothing.

>what are you gonna keep making these general threads until the thing happens?

Fuck off skype

hella ass dope autism at works

huAHHHHHHH NO MY EMPIRE CRASHING DOWN

KEK WILLS THAT CHAOS SHOULD BE UNLEASHED BY THE WIZARD

Apparently Wikileaks is about to drop a nuke on Hillary in 3 hours.

Just tell us what you can. Are the shills as prevalent as it seems?

PRAISE HIM $HILLARY IS DONE

word

I'm staying up and I will be SOOOOO fucking pissed off if it's nothing.

He doesn't know

When it is revealed that Hillary is an evil corrupt cunt, gets pardoned by Obama, and media goes on lockdown/full shillmode to bail her out will we finally commence 1776 mode?

Get /comfy/

Literally the thread theme

In fact, this should be what gets played over Cred Forums by the mods on election night

YES.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we do this as side work, easy money. Just like how many people do Uber on the side of their actual career for some extra cash.

PANTS OF SHIT

>I'm staying up and I will be SOOOOO fucking pissed off if it's nothing.

I've got some bad news for you

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, EY GOY

2h 25m

Here's a (you) now move along

How much are you paid? What metrics determine your payment?

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. I want to get drunk and post in a comfy thread >:\

33,000 abortion videos

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=IN2lq0NalGM

Is this man Bill Clinton's son?

youtu.be/PC5ORvBKJjk

To be fair whatever has been leaked already is enough to destroy any politicians career in a normal world.

I just hope Assange has taken that into account with how much hype he's building up around this leak.

quit your job
play up your autism
achieve SSI
NEET the rest of your life away

Nothing will happen. Delusional loonie drumpfsters are fucking retarded

This is why we cant have nice things you tell everyone

peppy the frog

Is jones live?

PEPE MENTIONED

PRAISE KEK

you know it's true

don't they know that kek has warned us of false gets?

Bumping for no happening

So how much of Alex Jones is just him shitposting? It's hard to listen sometimes.

>BRA71L

Who staying up for tears when ASSange disappoints here???

I can't be the only one

Isn't it 4pm Berlin time?

so 8 hours?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Fuck off burger delete your post

Alex Jone's cadence makes me think my stream keeps lagging

Globalist NWO detected

Around $10 base per post. It goes up if it gets a lot of replies/upvotes/likes, and it also goes up if we put a lot of effort and research into the post.

>tfw the hype turns out to be nothing
How BTFO is Alex Jones gonna be?

It's mostly the ads and marketing that trigger me

I wonder if Hillary is awake right now anxiously wondering what he found out.

public fact matrix
information dump

HAPPENING

2:18:00 left until he goes live

BUY MY FILTERS

>I wonder if Hillary is awake right now anxiously wondering what he found out.

She isn't and honestly no one else is.

No one cares.

She's too fucked up to think right now. She's knocked out on a handful of pills of all types.

YOUTUBE INFOWARS LIVE LINK

good luck Assange
this is your one chance
make it count
go for the headshot
do it, faggot

Why don't more of you expose what you do and reveal the digital instructions? Is there a no disclosure secrets act you sign?

What would Hillary and her campaign's response even be to something like a video of her calling Obama a nigger or something?

What would they ever say?

I would honestly be happier with this than something illegal, this would be way more entertaining to watch

M U H F I L T ER S

I'm just not feelin that right now senpai.

>$0.10

is milliBytes real?

> implying the treatments don't put her to sleep

Fuck! You're right. I'm really thinking now.

#ImWithHer #StrongerTogether #HillarysKaine

Check these numerically significant identification integers.

you think normies won't shrug this off like they do with everything else? She can literally kill someone live on television and nothing will happen to her.

You think she would get out of bed to look at some stream when she couldn't get up and get to the phone when bengazhi happened

>Apparently Wikileaks is about to drop a nuke on Hillary in 3 hours.

but does it matter what the nuke says? we already know with certainty that she is less trustworthy than whoever the other one is

Who else getting /comfy/?
Ordered some chicken wing pizza, a coke, and some bread bites
Gonna be a good night

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

So these have shitty redactions, you can read most of the things crossed out. Also the qr codes have a little garble that looks like it would be easily removed in paint. I mistrust these "documents"

Also, why is one crumpled up but not the others?

I said I won't answer anything that will legally hurt me for a reason. I signed a non-disclosure for certain aspects. I will get fucked by lawyers. Right now I'm basically telling y'all my job description. there really are some aspects of the job I can't tell you about that you wouldn't even believe

>chicken wing pizza

What the fug

If I get 20 (You)s I will stay up even though I have shit to do in the morning

Wrong, I'm just thinking of how to shut it down.

It's going to be absolutely nothing. Assange pulls this shit all the time it seems.

"DAMAGING LEAK COMING IN A WEEK"
"...SOON..."

And then it's some lame report about some ex co-manager of the Hillary campaign.

I'm just saying don't get your hopes up.

>you think normies won't shrug this off like they do with everything else?

normies already can't stand her, I think only video of her murdering children would change anything, she also has to rape them on video

thats the only thing

Alex Jones is a hack.

Go to bed

/thread

(you)

Hell no. You can read through the crossed out parts. It's a good subtle troll to get a ride out of most Cred Forumstards though.

it's not about us, it's about redpilling more brainless normies.

made me think

> tfw Assange walks out and talks about emails

THERE'S FLUORIDE IN THE WATER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=flV0Nwy_wfk

The independents/normies is hopefully who this targets. This leak isn't going to sway the hardline dems, and it isn't going to sway the hardline reps. It needs to sway independents and normies.

The left is irreparable. forget about ever getting that support when all it takes is muh racism, muh sexism, and muh xenophobia to keep them sucking from the party teet

why not?

(you)

Holy fucj you make that much???

I might shill for her just so i can sit on computer all day and troll.
How do i sign up pls

I really don't give a fuck

shieeeet

ok
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Hijack please....please spare me

Or at least spare my family....please

Here (((you))) go

Would you please tell me the dumbest, fruitless, or most insipid seeming thing CTR does (not including posting here)?

Something that's either really inane sounding or really subtle to the point of butterflies flapping their wings in Tokyo. Anything like that?

stay comfy my friend

replying before you get deleted

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

niggers are at least a burden to business. it's cheaper to pay them off than having fucking shaniqua at the register being rude to all of the customers.

if you guys are really doing this shit you're pathetic. quit thinking a job at mcdonalds is beneath you if that's literally all you're qualified for.

Having been mentally abused and 'psy opped' on many forums I would believe it. It's like a con job designed to make the opponent want to use drugs or kill themselves. To degrade us and humiliate us.

Stand up for America, buddy. There are plenty of avenues to go to keep your identity safe.

Look at how I signed up in the other thread. Go to local campaign office, make connections, find ads on craigslist or online for CTR. Use those connections to help you get the gig from the ad. Be college educated.

You

u

Your suffering.....is amusing

(yew) lad

jones probably isnt going to be live. they're most likely just going to live stream the event.

Be sure to use the hashtag #OctoberSurprise on twitter. Remember to spell it out every time you use it, never trust twitter's autofill.

Shadilay the path has been laid out before us.

You

Nothin' more comfy than a happening party with the squad

part of me wants him to reveal that hill and human have blood orgies, the other half wants a complete letdown for pol tears

im torn anons torn

Contributing tbqh lads

wow...dna.force....made me think...

You

Quick question:

Does anyone know if Julian is going to lay it out in plain English "these emails show that Hillary did X" or is he going to say "here are the 30,000 emails" and it's going to take six days for motherfuckers to search then and figure it out for ourselves?

My girlfriend just went to sleep, user.
Say good night to her.

(you)

Kek

WE /COMFY/ IN HERE BOYS

He said he will be in studio when it happens on his show today

Probably troll threads. We try really hard to fuck with Cred Forums for example there was a thread on the pol frontpage(if thats what its called?) today about how "why haven't you switch to hillary yet? i want to vote for the winning candidate"

That was without a doubt in my mind a post by us, not some random troll. we have guidelines for trolling and that matches it. I'm not kidding.

(You) must stay up all night.

Let's have some fun

>Boards you post/lurk on other than Cred Forums
>Favorite Candidate other than Trump
>Guilty pleasure band
>What you hope the leak is

Cred Forums, /k/, /gif/, sometime /x/ and /r9k/
Sleepy Ben Carson
Avenged Sevenfold
Something to do with her saying nigger

duplicate or counter-fit (You)s will not be accepted.

Seriously? I worked with black people at McDonald's and they were a hell of a lot better than the Mexicans.

(you)
Good night user's pet.

You

>tfw lose your telomeres

too soon

Come one user hang out with us :)

>diarrhea shits
>fumbles around in the slop
>finds something
A (You) FOR YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU

Who else /alphamalevitality/ rn in preparation for the drop?

I win either way, you fools.

Either it's huge and Alex Jones goes nuts and it's amusing as fuck.
Or it's nothing at all and everyone gets mad for wasting their time.

How does one get the job?

Ur dunzo pal

non pol related, we message random bernie bro redditors and make the case for hillary. it has proved to be really successful.

stay /comfy/ my friends

That's just a meme

If we really lost telomeres, why aren't our babies born 30 years old?
Obviously our DNA stays the same so we can pass it on

because why not

no

how many burgers till leak?

Dude I've answered this like twenty times. Look further up at one of my answers in this thread.

Looks like you're staying up.

God damnit I'm going to go make some coffee then.

Nice, thanks.

Would you say the goal is FIRST to actually convert Trumpsters to HRC supporters, undecided to HRC supporters, or simply to demoralize Trump fans? I assume all 3 are a priority, but which is the main attempt?

Two burgers and five fries?

Just took a dropper now. HUUUNNNGGGGGGG

He said it earlier. Go to a Hill office in your area and make connections. Have a college education.

If you do that I'll fuck you. We don't need more people selling America for a $. This is what we are trying to turn around.

Where is this from and what institution authored it?

2 crumpets.

It's in london.

Literally only Cred Forums
Bernie
Unmmm Linkin Park?
Anything incriminating

Zoo tho

get comfy with us user

You Drumpftard cucks are hilariously sad. No matter what bullshit assange spews, Hillary will be president.

Swallow that red pill you cuck bitches

Other boards:
>r9k
>gif
>d (don't judge me)

I tried hanging out on /k/ but it was way too fruity

see that makes sense, I was just wondering if CTR does anything that appears genuinely unrelated that only like a schizophrenic basement dweller would suspect

If it's in London then it's about 3 bongs from now

(you) no 27

We really aren't that organized. We've tried a lot of things. We tried to do a whole "dank hillary memes" thing a month ago as a foot in the door but it never gained traction. Our main focus is to just either troll or influence with backed up research, we're really disorganized in terms of strategy.

How do you feel doing this? Do you like Hillary as a presidential candidate? If not, any remorse selling out for such a low amount of cash?

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

You make the mistake of assuming Trump depends on this (he doesn't, dems always lose when they run on a gun control platform, that confirmed her loss months ago), we just want to see really juicy stuff.

Knowledge bomb anon5 said there would be an event tomorrow. Something evil. VP debate too.

Ahhh I see. Yeah, thank you.

Just remember one thing
PRAISE

HILLARY SUPPORTS FLUOURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

2/10

>$10 PP
Slave wage. You get $30 per reply in BLTT. CTR fags cannot compete

B I O M E D E F E N S E

Bullshit. $10 per post. Utter horseshit.

>b, a, v, i, ck, po (not kinding I really lurk there), gif, and several others not on Cred Forums
>McMullin
>Brittany Spears
>Something with legitimate power to make a difference
We've had racial slurs and evidence of corruption before but she's still running strong.

why doesn't the text contour to the folds/wrinkles? This is some black magic.

Schedule

>twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/783167021814996992

>Bernie
How?

>LinkinPark
This combined with Bernie, the fuck is wrong with you?

PRAISE KEK
get /comfy/

Give me a quick rundown on Alex Jones.I've been lurking for years and I still only know him as the water filter guy.

>/k/ and Cred Forums
>Lil' Marco
>Killswitch Engage
>something about her saying nigger or her planning to rig the election

It's side cash, like working for uber. I really don't give a fuck about the election and I wasn't even aware there were forums and internet cultures for political campaigns before this. So to you I'm a sellout whore, to me I'm making money by pissing fucking idiots off by making them think I actually give a shit about any of this. I think Trump might win though. We keep getting newsletters from CTR telling us to pick up slack recently.

that's it?

Alex is a mentally retarded Jewish slave.

OVER 50 BILLION ACTIVE CULTURES

You know what, i think you're right. I'm #WithHer now.

Thanks for correcting my record.

He's just a humble water filter salesman, that's all there is to it user.

>Cred Forums,/s/,/r/,/r9k/
>b e r n i e
>Electric Light Orchestra
>proof that aliens are among us

You underestimate how hard it is to make it into political industries/big boy firms unless you have connections, nowadays. These are probably poli sci students who need to make money and connections really fast, and Brock and his ilk know it. I can't hate the younger kids, Clinton, bush, Obama, and all the other elites sold their futures before they were born, and are being sold junk stock with the student loans for worthless degrees. This situation was par for the course...I can't forgive the actions, but I can see why they did it.

When is Assamge gonna drop his leaks in PST time?

ZOG puppet. Has gotten a bit redpilled since his Jewish wife left him but he's still just a ZOG puppet

m8, this is clearly a low/mid quality shitpost.

Guess so.

when i was a kid i worked lots of fast food jobs but they were all white crews. it was fun and we had fun serving up dank food for the customers.

now im on the other side and i live in a big city. if i go to a fast food place and it's a bunch of mexicans behind the counter they seem to have the same attitude i had when i was a kid in fast food. if it's a bunch of blacks i'll probably just leave because they tend to seem angry and slow and not care about the quality of food the customer receives.

>dat Bill Clinton Rape Shirt commercial

At the very least he's entertaining.

I'm in LA, so it's not even that late for me familia.

You dont feel guilty being a cog in the propaganda machine that will convince some people to vote against their country's best interest?

/vg/ /his/ /lit/ and /wsg/ pretty much

Look,
if you had one shot, to Make America Great Again, would you populist or just let it slip? Hills legs are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy there's poopoo in her jetty already, scarrin John Kerry. Comneys nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready, to get fucked, but he keeps on forgetting what he knows now, Assange's gonna own them now, When he opens his mouth the truth is gonna come out, Obama's choking now, everyone's a joker now. They knocked Harambe out, Their time, over, blaow!

2 hours from now

He always comes back to the "police state ebil nazi" establishment meme.

A very sophisticated way to convince right wing patriots to turn on their fashy countrymen when DOTR comes.

Has radio show. Shits on globalists on the daily. Funds his shit by shilling filters and health products. Goes berserk sometimes. Sometimes he's completely right and sometimes he's tinfoil. Arguably has a bigger audience than CNN. May actually be be Bill Hicks.

Maybe in her free time she trolls the trolls

Kind of. I stopped for a reason, anyways. It always felt shady to me.

>pacific standard time time

About 2 hours

If this is some "OOOO SHE EMAILED A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT TO A CITIZEN STAFFER" bullshit, then we might as well assume it's over.

The public can only take the crying wolf so many times until we're over it. What's worse, we'll be asleep and apathetic if something actually worth while comes along later.

I'm already fucking over it. I've grown disdainful of the constant clickbaiting "ITS OVER HILLARY TO END CAMPAIGN ANY MINUTE NOW" bullshit every fucking week now. John Q. Public is over it as well and the way the polls show, people have already dug in their heels who they are going to be voting for.

tl;dr: If this is lame, get ready to say Madam President.

I'm in Victorville.

How the fuck can you stand living in that shithole? The cajon pass sucks every now and then, but all the freeways in LA are just oddly painted parking lots.

8/10

Deserves a you

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

3 hours from now is when it starts. Another hour from then till he actually says anything regarding the leaks

Wtf why did none of you tell me about the blood scandal?

dubs say nigger

Masterpiece

Is this being officially announced via InfoWars or are they just mirroring the stream?

Anything "officially" released via Infowars is always bullshit.

Nice

The record

[ ] not corrected
[x] corrected

It starts at 1:00 am PST. Don't listen to these "2 hours from now" posts. It's 3 hours.

I don't have a good immune system, are the pills that infowars sells any good?

I'm going to be pissed if this is Geraldo opening Capone's vault part 2. I'm old enough to have been through that live.

>project kek program

They're just providing commentary on the Wikileaks announcement

>expecting that not to happen

Do you track users?

I've gotten into countless arguments on Facebook and I know they were CTR, a lot of athiest and liberal groups shilling for Hillary hard.

Actual accounts too.
Some guy made his whole case, got debunked and kept going. He even kept posting stuff in the same thread 5 days-3 weeks later!! When no one was even replying any more.

Do you track influential posters who fight/sway opinion away from CTR?

This google better deliver

When you're born and raised in a shit hole, you don't really know it's a shit hole

How long until the announcement

Don't listen to this 3 hour(it's not) user he's lying. He wants your brain force.

Wonder when the actual leaks occur. Will he deliver it himself?

Fair enough. You listen to AM 640?

It's currently 7am in Berlin, you can do the rest of the maths

I need (You) (You)(You)

this guy pretty much nails it take everything he says with a grain of salt

so what are the odds this announcement will be nothing?
dont get me wrong i want a happening but

just under 2 hours, use the youtube it has a countdown

>Alex shilling the Wake Up America coffee

jesus christ...

Two and a bit hours, user.

Lmao don't buy his miracle make your dick a foot longer pills, he's a fucking Jew lover.

I hope so. After seeing the itinerary I may just wait 'til the morning, DESU.

What?

>Still citing polls
>Hillary threatened wwiii with russia

It's all about that Special Prosecutor. Trump hasn't "called for something" and failed yet.

Get ready for some shit though. If he doesn't announce it here; he will on Wednesday... That is the current plan as far as I am aware/

I made the same decision bro. Have fun.
with KEK
for the kekz

>He even kept posting stuff in the same thread 5 days-3 weeks later!! When no one was even replying any more.

You just struck a major clue there. Sometimes I would just continue an argument I already lost just so I would get paid more.

And to answer you, no, I've never tracked a user however a user has tracked me and continuously tried to debate me.

I know you don't want to risk it, and I wouldn't either, but do you feel you could break your NDA anonymously pretty easy? Maybe just post something from a library computer.

Again, not asking you to, just a what if scenario.

what a waste. fuck you Australia.

new bread when

>3333
>quads, holy numbers

yawn guess see tomorrow today?

Yes. TCJ John and ken are gr8. I love Handel on the law and Leo Laporte is great background noise for Fallout New Vegas

>Cred Forums, /gif/ sometimes Cred Forums, /ck/, /his/
>Rep- Rand Paul/Ben Carson. Dem- Jim Webb
>Fall Out Boy
>Definitive proof of corruption so incriminating that even the dems (especially her surrogates) can't defend her on it or spin it as a conspiracy theory.

actually the Leaking Heart Valve comes on the eve of the Leaking emails - that Julian has insinuated show Clinton has funded and provided weapons to Isis, pretty sure that is the Tipping point for most Americans, literally trying to take our Guns away and putting guns in the hands of our Enemies at the same time.

Putin has been saying, corrupt American politicians have funded and have vested interest in Isis, and this is why we can't come together with Russia in fighting ISIS.

Trump is going to change all of that, he will Squash the cockroach that is ISIS and we will align together, we will Make America Great Again and Clinton will be six feet under, while President Trump sits in the White House, I think it's a befitting Justice to her Crimes.

> 12:00 am PST: Infowars coverage begins.
> 1:00 am PST: Actual event starts.
> 2:00 am PST: Bomb is dropped.
> 2:01 am PST: Hillary shits her pants.

If you've read from my other replies, I really don't give a shit enough about politics to go through that much risk and effort. I know it might sound shallow to a forum so dedicated to exposing corruption like this, but my life is comfortable enough. I don't want to risk it and don't know enough about computers to pull that off.

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE STATE, ROVE

If Trump wins, he's gonna pardon Hillary. You know it.

i love alex jones

the numbers i roll now prove that it will be a racist and hateful piece of audio

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783112363310452736
archive.is/mdKJa

noice, you never need to ask.
>always do this
>always cap

pretty sure you're off an hour

has this nigger really been streaming for 13 hours?

>Julian Assange found dead after a tragic "accident".

Handel is okay in small doses. He's pretty socially progressive and a prick. He does have some great points though and is at least ideologically consistent so I have a some respect for him.

Leo Laporte is hilarious because people call in and treat it like tech support. They've done that since I was a kid listening to it with my dad.

John and Ken are by far the best. Moe Kelley is your typical nigger though.

sigh

I guess I'll stay up to hear the fat man's important message

She wont even be awake, she will feel the truth through Kek come out and thus shit the bed while sleeping.

>ELO
>guilty pleasure

pick one

>>Boards you post/lurk on other than Cred Forums
Cred Forums
>>Favorite Candidate other than Trump
dat gary
>>Guilty pleasure band
no guilty pleasure bands
>>What you hope the leak is
there isnt a leak but I hope something about hillary and bills rape

I thought the Tues and the Wed were separate announcements.

I thought that guy who brought down ACORN was about to release something this week.

He does a 4 hour show weekdays, it's being rebroadcast atm

Yea no problem buddy. Saw other people asking, just wanted to do a hypothetical.

How long have you been doing CTR? Most you made in a day? If you don't wanna do exact do ballparks.

GO BACK TO ALABAMA ROVE!!!

Why do they keep bringing up that Russia is involved with the hacks? Much of it isn't from Russia.

Why are the redactions blatantly legible, and why would redactions have been made at all if this was intended to be an internal document?

It's fake, right /pol?

... right?

420, assange will smoke dank.

Alex Jones is far from a google. A simple water filter salesman by day, Alex dons the metaphorical cape and tights and fight Globalism by night. He's Captain America.

We've already had a leak where the DNC was referring to Latino voters "taco bowls" why is everyone hoping for a racist comment to be leaked?

Oh shit you're right. Correction: Hillary shits her pants at 1:01 am PST (it starts at 12:00 am PST).

Let's see

He started in the 90's as a crazy conspiracy theorists. He would usually rant about a shadowy cabal of "globalists" that was trying to destroy humanity. His biggest moment from those days was probably when he snuck cameramen into the Bohemian Grove, and got video of a huge group of influential movers and shakers worshipping a giant owl statue, and burning a human sacrifice doll.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

On 9/11 2001 he came out just a few hours after the towers had collapsed and claimed it was an inside job. This caused him to lose most of his radio stations and significantly hurt his career, but he never backed down.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkAjKk_4f8

He hired a man named Paul Joseph Watson to run his site, Infowars, which quickly became successful. Slowly PJW became a political figure in his own right.

>youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive/featured

Since then he became known for his crazy rants about the government. Some of them are downright blistering. Red faced, impassioned, chest beating rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

youtube.com/watch?v=gipb-w2ZQGM

As they're both from Texas, he was good friends with Ron Paul, and openly supported him during his run. During this time he started to amass growing power and influence, his radio network grew large and powerful. He also supported Rand, but ditched him for Trump, mostly because of Roger Stone (who he saw as being on his side).

>youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

Although he rejects all NatSoc ideas and race redpills, he is a fairweather ally for our cause.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

They're getting us ready for war with Russia

So will Hillary be awake at 3am this time or will she sleep it off?

Maybe just pop a centrum instead?

I love it when kids call in asking him how to make YouTube videos for minecraft. Anyone on after 4:00 on the weekends is Cancer. The fork report is pretty cool though.

That's much different than Hillary herself being caught saying nigger or something

I made around $1,400 in a week but that was a slow week for work and I had a lot of adderall. It's great side money honestly.

That's really the only reason she hasn't been destroyed by any one of these leaks. She has the current sitting administration in her pocket, including the head of the FBI and the AG, the mainstream media doing all of her dirty work for her, the support of a wildly apathetic and gullible democrat base comprised of useful idiots obsessed with big government programs and fake boogeyman social issues. It's infuriating, really, how invincible she is.

Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /fa/, /lit/, Cred Forums, /vr/
Jeb!
Some kpop shit I guess
Hillary did 9/11

At least this time when she blames the Chaos on a Video, she'll be telling the Truth ;]

I figured!
Yeah this guy was some SF professor.

Super bleeding heart lib but no morals.

So are their different tiers?

I noticed trolls, stupid idiots, and extremely intelligent debaters that move the goal post and go straight for the emotional. They shit up EVERY Facebook group I am in.

And I know when I was a Bernie supporter they tried to push everyone to Gary Johnson and stein... And demoralize the crap out of sanders supporters...

And overtake the groups and convert to stein/Johnson... It is really bad. But I would always spot it all the time.

I would see, hey I love Bernie guys, but what if he doesn't win?

Just wanted to ask a question, what would you do if sanders doesn't win

Okay guys we need a backup plan.

This was even before the convention, I made a lot of sanders supporter friends and now I am 100% Trump with 0 people following behind, everyone split and a few went to Clinton.

Also, what is this stranglehold she has on older gay men? I don't understand how they can be so brainwashed?! Are they shitting up gay groups too?

Kek say this is all just to personally troll Hillary

I hope it's something bite size and digestible for the American public. We can count on a media blackout on it, but if it's simple enough for the masses to understand, there may be a chance of it getting through.

The problem with a lot of Clinton's corruption is that it's a bit esoteric and the media is not going to go out their way to connect the dots for people.

NEW THREAD WHEN

Post yfw they find Hillary dead tomorrow but really she escaped on a submarine to South America

Damn that's dank money. If I didn't care about this election I'd probably do it, but right now all I want is to see America great again.

Thanks for the answers man. Now I can see why some of the Hillary supporters are so fucking unrelenting and stupid. I would be too for that $.

to live out days with 100+ year old hitler
NEW BREAD!!!!

WE'RE SKIPPING THE BREAK

Why?

Yes. Or, if the nuke doesn't detonate and she wins.

THE FUCKING MADMAN... HE SOLD ALL THE FILTERS... REPEAT HE IS OUT OF FUCKING FILTERS

My theory is that they need to stay in US for all their heart transplants etc

/f/, Cred Forums, /gif/, /adv/
Jeb!
Pearl Jam
>orders to kill

Yep, 42 on the dank.

>Boards
Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /u/
>Favorite non-Trump candidate out of the like 24 in the primary.
Bernie Sanders.
>Favorite non-Trump candidate still running
Jill Stein
>Band
Linkin Park
>Leak hopes
I'm just hoping it's not only something illegal but also something shows what an absolute piece of shit she is as a person when she's in private.

WE'RE
GETTING
CLOSE

we all niggers now

>So are their different tiers?

Not really. Just different posting styles. I've posted both troll threads and actual factual arguments.

>Also, what is this stranglehold she has on older gay men? I don't understand how they can be so brainwashed?! Are they shitting up gay groups too?

We have a good source on demographics who support us most, I'm guessing its because democrats have always historically supported gay rights or have been aligned with social justice and they're too old (unlike younger gays) to notice how exposed and fake Hillary is through social media.

You guys paid to shill on Cred Forums?

Read

(you)

Thanks user.
Any chance you will revisit Cred Forums now that you know about it?

Do you feel any attachment here?

Dude, come on. Too soon.

>Boards you post/lurk on other than Cred Forums
Cred Forums, 8ch/furry/
>Favorite Candidate other than Trump
Jim Webb (F)
>Guilty pleasure band
Eiffel 65
>What you hope the leak is
Her casually saying "nigger" when referring to
Obongo or some phat shit like hat

I'm /comfy/ right now how about you other fags?

Bro, too soon.

I love lurking here now and I do like the culture. I never really browsed online forums before this. Still don't feel like I've been fully transformed to your political ideologies yet, though.

Stupid mortals.

Don't they realize that the magic dub and trips only confirm Kek happenings? He has already foretold of Trump's victory. Any message to the contrary obliviously would be from dubious sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q3brIJIfQ THREAD THEME

Benghazi didn't effect her personally, this will.

Infowars is pretty based. Idgaf if they sift through 90% shit to find the 10% real conspiracies. Plus, Alex is fucking entertaining.

t. Dat red wine + a couple tokes

Kinda want to stay up....but part of me knows I;m going to be disappointed.

I hope this isn't like the time I waited up for season 10 of TPB.

kek

guys whats gunna happen?

Why fucking 2am?

If it was literally anything remotely groundbreaking why wouldn't they release it in the middle of the day?

Confirmed for nothing.