Who here fell for the America meme?

Who here fell for the America meme?

it's nice knowing your country will never have to form a union with a bunch of weak countries you pretend to like so that you can feel economically and politically relevant

>You will never be European.

Good.

My ancestors, apparently.

I wonder why my ancestors left to be honest

ironically, europe

>never be European
That means I won't be arrested for expressing my opinion (or stating facts).

Feels good not being muslim

>Hurr durr muh grandparents wuz sweedish kangz n' shieet

They left for economic reasons and left behind their faith, their history, and their culture.
None of these things exist in the US in any meaningful capacity, the only measure of lfie in this soulless hellhole is what you can buy and how much money you make.

>Being a man isn't illegal here

there are a shitload of instances where your free speech would not matter to (((them))) either.

Good. When every country over there is in 3-5 special alliances with other european countries and there's MPs for shit you didn't even know about, you're fucked.

my parents

I identify with both nations and cultures though

I can't wait to immigrate to Mars. It's going to be the America of the Solar System.

>You will never be European

Thank god. I'd like to keep my head on my neck right now and not have to pray 5 times a day to a moon rock.

Hope you enjoy those doner kebabs while your daughter fucks Ahmed in the back...

My European ancestors apparently.

denbts

America is shit

Not even 3 generations here and my German brother is engaged to a chink and my sister is committing dysgenics by living with a dude that looks like he's from the Saw movies

My siblings had top tier genetics too.

If you come to America from Europe you're missing your genetics away. It's probably an upgrade for niggers and spics though.

that right there is the mental gymnastics in the mental olympics

what a good goy

technically not my problem

Yeah dude I'm lookin' forward to that too.

that's some high level shitposting. could have been mine on a good day.

>Mars
>Not Jupiter's moon, Europa

And you will no longer be European.

>TFW I can get a visa since I'm not a poor disgusting nigger

White Americans can become European, move to the country of you heritage, learn the language, integrate, get citizenship, and get rid of your accent, and if you have to change your name.

Oh Blessed Lord, I humbly thank you for showing me the truth of your infinite mercy by never turning my country in to Europe. I beg you Lord, as unworthy as I am, please continue to lend me your mercy until the day you take me from this wicked earth. Amen.

note to self, no niggers next time.

America never intended to be European
REEEEEEE

it's like the two paragraphs were written by two completely different people.

It

hurts

This desu. It feels great to be white, not a Muslim, and to own a couple of dozen guns. Freedom of speech is the best. I can also get in my car, drive 3000km, get out, and everyone still speaks English.

That's what they did 200 years ago dippy

>Never intended to be Europe
>60% white is bad

pick one

thank you george soros. and fuck your hopefully dead mother.

>I can't wait to immigrate to Mars.

I also can't wait to immigrate to Mars. But this time, we have to ensure that we don't allow niggers and Muslims on Mars.

>It's going to be the America of the Solar System.

I completely agree with you.

this,
we'll pick our own Mars cotton.

you was supposed to be a blend of the superior cultures of europe....now its become a mestizo/nigger dump and it makes me sad

What if you're a shit ton of different European ancestries. Most Americans are. Can we just pick the whitest country.

Not really, i married a european and work as an oil-man i work a month on month off and live like a goddamn emporer in serbia

Why censor the username though, senpai?

who here fell for the europe meme?

The surface area of Mars is about the same as the total amount of land on Earth. Not only that, but a day on Mars is about the same as a day on Earth. Once we terraform Mars, we'll be golden. :)

What ethnicites are you?

when thatcher died the song "ding dong the witch is dead" went to number one in the charts

dont know about europe but we aint that cucked m8

If we just killed off all the Democrats after 1960 things would be a lot better.

I blame the Jews though.

No, you'll just get sued into oblivion after having your livelihood stripped from you. But it's ok, Tyrone will take care of your wife.

>Knows are problems were caused by white liberals selling out their own race
>I blame Jews

So fucking sick of this shit, how can be hold these white liberal faggots accountable if we spend all day blaming kikes?

Not me.

And I'd rather fall for it than any other meme (except Israel, gotta have an evil playthrough).

Just move to eastern europe
People mirin like hell over here

>None of these things exist in the US in any meaningful capacity, the only measure of lfie in this soulless hellhole is what you can buy and how much money you make.

Life is what you choose to derive from it, but since you outed it as a soulless kike, I don't blame you for feeling inferior to your kin. This country is awesome despite its flaws, and I'm glad my ancestors fought to preserve it. Stop being a cuck, thats for leafs and Krauts.

Go to Germany and try even bringing the holocaust up in a skeptical manner. LEt's see how great being a Europeon is.

After 1964 desu. Kennedy was killed by TPTB. LBJ was the beginning of the end. FDR sucked, but that was ignorance not malfeasance.

Yeah i agree, i live in a 100% white neighborhood in serbia most of the time

>tfw i actually gotta watch my kids in NC
Feels wierd man

True my bad. Not sure what to really call them though. They're like Uncle Tom's but white and they're equally to blame.

It's not really the ethnic demographics but just the memes they follow I guess

The idea behind America as a nation was that it had evolved into something that wasn't British. But it wasn't until corrupt politicians started importing foreigners that it became not white. This isn't a binary choice between going back to Europe or embracing "diversity." White Americans share a cultural identity distinct from both Europe and the third world. There is no contradiction there.

you treat the cause, not the symptom

The problem with America is that the cities are built around cars mostly. It's a fucking chore to go out for a walk in a place like Miami or LA. Everything is too fucking spread out.

I loved Europe because you could efficiently go around whole cities without a car and having to find parking or something like that. It makes the cities more liveable and feel more organic. The architecture is also beautiful, which adds to how great the cities feel.

Still falling for it hard
>tfw nogunz

This

If i knew how life was outside of the us before hand

>inb4 gunz

I have guns in serbia. The fact that im american was pretty much was"ok so you know what your doing"

It wasn't always like that. Look up the street car conspiracy. You'll see that the US had extensive mass transit but it was almost all destroyed by the middle of the 20th century.

It depends. Full blown cultural Marxists are a lost cause. But a lot of them just don't understand how race works. If they understood that race is more than skin color, they'd be less likely to support diversity. The truth is liberating. It's just a matter of presenting it in just the right way.

Yeah I've learned about that recently. Read somewhere that Portland is the only major city not built around cars because they fought back hard against that.

I did

You bet I did

You fucking right I did

America is an absolute dump. It used to be great, not anymore. Demographics changing too rapidly for any single president to make a difference.

Only delusional "muh red white n blue" 80 IQ miscegenation American idiots think that there is any future or hope in this country. Sure I like 1A and 2A better than what Europe has but that shit was written 300 years ago. Everything since then has been a downward spiral. It doesn't matter what the laws are today if whites will never have majority vote ever again within the next decade or so. Not to mention the government allows businesses to literally poison us. It doesn't matter what the laws are when you kill the health and commit mass dysgenics on your population. Sometimes when I'm hanging out with other Americans it feels like I'm surrounded by a bunch of zombies, only half aware of what's happening around them and barely capable of composing a single coherent thought on any subject for an extended period of time.

I'm getting the fuck out of here.

I see this Mars meme all the time. Is this really what you people think or are you just shitposting? Theres rivers, lakes, mountains valleys, and literally everything on earth. If you seriously think the future of the white race is on Mars I assume you're either 13 or a fucking retard who should seriously kill himself.
>Forgoing the best planet for some red shithole instead of just committing genocide

where are you leaving for

Please describe the process for an American to legally own guns in Serbia. Especially if you want to import guns you already own.

wherever I get accepted for my Master's program

I don't give a shit about your ugly places.

Just post the fucking burgers.

>yuropoors constantly go on about how america sucks, we're constantly at war (less than 300 year history) and we have no culture
>yurop has basically been in perpetual war for several millennia now and your "culture" (which is basically perpetual murder and petty feuds) is being stripped away by migrants you cannot stop

I will bet you both of my nuts that if we just went and removed all our military bases and missile defense systems from your continent, within 5 years you would all be plunged into another massive war. Also, you're welcome for all those billions after world war 2 we gave you guys to rebuild and prevent mass starvation.

And you have no room to talk when you guys have had a single war that lasted over 100 years.

>europeans colonize new world
>complains when european colonists act like they do
wew

Doesn't help that a fuck ton of Americans are on painkillers or antidepressants. Seriously, everything is made to jew you over here now. I don't live here, but I have a few cousins that do. Both have been on antidepressants since age 14-15 because they were "depressed." It's like they've been different people for the last few years. They had personalities; they're basically just basic and average as fuck now. Like zombies.

And that's just one example.

Dude, I've been highly considering getting a masters at a German university and then staying in Germany or Austria.

>free tuition
>they actually have healthy food
>the tide of the rapefugees can still be shifted

What do you want to get your masters in?

america is better but has less of a future

I was thinking of moving to a nice European country when I finish med school some day to get away from all the leftist multicultural shit here, but I don't think its much better on the other side tbqh lads.

One of the lesser cucked states like Czech Republic or maybe one of the Baltics might be an idea.

>Putting Ibiza as an example

We have our dens of degeneracy here get that trash outta here. Miring the Scandinavian model though.

>yurop has basically been in perpetual war for several millennia now and your "culture" (which is basically perpetual murder and petty feuds) is being stripped away by migrants you cannot stop
>62%

>I will bet you both of my nuts that if we just went and removed all our military bases and missile defense systems from your continent, within 5 years you would all be plunged into another massive war.

Do it.

>born in Europe
>live in the US
Best of both worlds, uncircumcised but don't have to live around a bunch of Muslims.

Euroamericans master race

>all those billions after world war 2 we gave you guys to rebuild and prevent mass starvation.

>jump into war when it's clear (((who))) is winning
>invest some money into wartorn countries, only to enslave them and make them your personal buttbuddies

yeah cheers la

No, people here don't understand how race works. Racial statistics are about the average of aggregations. It tells you absolutely nothing about an individual. People here seem to thing that there is inherent truth present in a person because of physical characteristics determined by minute segments of DNA. I contend that Thomas Sowel is superior to honey boo boo despite the fact that he is a nigger.

Both are great for different reasons.

Europe is world class and oozes culture and beauty.

America is like ramping an ATV off a fucking roller coaster with a sparkler shooting out of your asshole.

>You will never be European

I fucking wish, wake me up.

Importing ...no way, you have to wait and register guns you buy there

>ugly places

I have considered those. Considering a few other countries as well. I will go for engineering.

I'm mostly trying to be vague and keep my plans hush hush so the people that are ruining America don't get any bright ideas and start a mass exodus. The people who are intelligent enough to analyze the situation will come to this conclusion on their own. If I were you I wouldn't share or brag on Facebook or social media about going abroad for reason I mentioned above. Once all the niggers, spics, and poo in loos see whites are leaving I promise you they will follow. Keep it secret for as long as you can. Good luck

>Freedom

Fuck. Glad I'm not a Europoor.

Just show me the burgers quit holding out on me.

>germany
>european

>Mix of political traitors, heathen, criminals, Jews and Irish
>superior
No
Next you're going to tell me that shitpostnistan was not intended to be a big prison.

>my cargo cult will save me from my Rhodesian fate

Why? Are you coming here soon and you need recommendations?

American export culture is trash, but we're not all that bad.

Are there limits in quantity or time? Registration? Limits on types odd weapons?

you hafta go back

I sexually identify as an American and i'm really horny right now.

Truly logic at it's finest, I wish you all the best fellow American. Whether you indeed make the cross-atlantic migration, or you end up staying here, here's to a better future.

>62%
Is that the likely hood of you ending up dead or the likelihood of war?
Again, I'm just going by your track records and your massive continental graveyard.

>says Austria
>who gave us Austria-Hungary (main central power nation in WW1) and Hitler
Believe me, if I could remove all of our bases there, I totally would. I'm sure it would be liberating to you guys to finally go back to your natural state of murdering other europeans because they speak a slightly different language than you or they have clay. Of course, I would also love to watch your population get decimated again like it has, well, pretty much every time.

You were more than welcome to get swallowed up by the Russians, you know.
I really do wish we could have just let Communism go as far west as it wanted. It would be fun to watch you guys end up as Russia's bitch (just ask Hungary or Czechoslovakia how that went) and then end up like the post-soviet balkan nations when it all collapsed.

Admit it, being America's bitch has been a lot less horrible than it would have been Russia's.
I really do hate having to be the ones with our boots firmly on your heads to keep you all from engaging in Anschluss Mode again.

Amen

Do you like burgers with stuff in them?

I think you might be retarded.

Also FYI, horny britbong, it really does not get any better than the Royal Red Robin with a milkshake.

>Believe me, if I could remove all of our bases there, I totally would.

Make sure to assassinate Trump if he doesn't go through with his isolationism. Wouldn't want you to talk out of your ass, would we?

There's no point in this hostility. You want your influence out. I want your influence out. We should make it happen.

Damn that's hot.

i love that i dont know you counties name, but you know mine, because mine runs the world. eat a dick sandfags.

>he thinks he has anything to do with (((his country)))'s position in the world

Good golem.

>Wouldn't want you to talk out of your ass, would we?
Speaking of which, when are you going to start paying your fair share for the cost of NATO?

>There's no point in this hostility.
>started world war 1 because your tyrant king's fuck-off nephew got killed by some fuck-off serb
>mfw
You guys really are something special, aren't you?
And by that, I mean that in the "special education" sense.

>You want your influence out. I want your influence out. We should make it happen.
I would love nothing more than to do that.
But then again, I would also love to see your cities as bombed out husks once more as it has been for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years.

>talking out of your ass
>Speaking of which, when are you going to start paying your fair share for the cost of NATO?
Just like with the mart sharting you couldn't help yourself, right? We're not NATO members.

>I would love nothing more than to do that.
Then make sure it happens.

>But then again, I would also love to see your cities as bombed out husks once more as it has been for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years.
Yeah, that'll happen too.

You can get what you want if you stop talking out of your ass, buddy.

>You were more than welcome to get swallowed up by the Russians, you know.

No, we weren't. That's the entire point.

Either way it's a shit deal when you end up with either America or Russia when you could have had a glorious third reich.