Are You Ready For The BIG HILLARY EMAIL DUMP on Wikileaks?!!!

THIS IS IT FOLKS!! Wikileaks has ALL 33,000 Emails Hillary thought was bleached clean and its Handcuff time!

Chaos to ensue over this and demands for her immidiate arrest, but the current administration will not want too. However, the SHTF IS COMING OVER THIS. BRING YOU TOMATO PLANTS IN AND START POPPING POP CORN TONIGHT. WHOOO HOOO!!

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3308355/pg1

mobile.twitter.com/CrangesMcbsktbl/status/782752662039126017

JULIAN ASSANGE ONLY CANCELED THE BALCONY APPEARANCE
He's still doing the document drop. He just wants to avoid a bullet to the head. Hillary did, after all, make a serious public case for drone striking him.

Let's all hope he does this, and has what it takes to finish the haggard she wolf off once and for all.

Well, enough has been released to finish her off if it was not for rampant corruption in the FBI. A while ago I mentioned a six million payoff to Comey. To clarify, it was a pre-bribe done via a military contract in 2010 that Hillary handed to Comey that could land Comey in jail all by itself, and was enough to shut Comey up when it was needed. The entire government is held together with threats of exposing illegal deals, crimes, sex charges, murders, etc. A real house of cards . . . . . fine bunch they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zbnLUROHE
heatst.com/politics/update-julian-assange-of-wikileaks-to-appear-by-video-tomorrow-due-to-apparent-assassination-concerns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*unzips dick*

Yaya playa

Shill hills better post while you still got jobs

I PROMISE YOU

BILL CLINTON'S BLACK SON

NEW MEME

lol. I laughed.

have a free (you)

Boasting in soon to be ebin bread

Literally nothing will come of this.

Screencap this, shove it up your ass, do whatever you like, but even if he leaks and has conclusive proof that Clinton is the Anti-Christ, ready to summon the demons of Hell to do her bidding the moment she is elected Madam President, it will not matter.

Oh I'm sorry, was the insurmountable evidence already being provided not enough of a smoking gun to already have her in cuffs with some CO's jackboot up her ass?

it's gonna be nothing

don't get your hopes up

I actually think we're better off having a good chunk of the deleted emails missing. That way it stays a super scary and mysterious scandal. Once they're all out it'll turn out it's shit that's too confusing for normies to get outraged at.

I don't think it's worth staying up to watch. This is Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown shit. I can read "don't forget to drink your ovaltine" in the morning.

Well im all ready for it. Just wondering how much of a difference it still makes. Idk.... It feels like we've lost the war

>implying 90% of the shit she has done isn't confusing enough for normies

Believe me, I live among liberal hippie scumfucks. They would excuse every despicable, illegal, war mongering thing she has ever done, Benghazi, Libya, corporate backers, her emails, just to spite Trump. I'm not a full blown deluded Trumpfag, but he's leagues better than she will ever be.

Anyone else feel like something is going to happen before wednesday? He shouldn't have said anything beforehand....

it's getting dumped today at 4am EST

this and this a million times.

She could literally be hitler and people would be like "it was in the past. why do you refuse to focus on who she is now?"

I thought it was 3am EST?

GLP is ran by a massive faggot

Won't change a thing.

What fucking kills me is that fuckers like this will harass me for eating a Jimmy Johns sandwich, calling it a "corporate death burger" and turn around 360 degrees and completely excuse Goldman Sachs and Soros-tier subversive bullshit.

It's fucking INFURIATING

How many more bongs?

Her die-hard supporters, yes.

Independents who are still waffling on who to vote for? Fuck no.

3 AM was an incorrect time conversion. 10 AM CEST.

I've seen both times--I think the infowars live stream of it starts at 3am EST and that's why people are getting confused, but the actual announcement isn't until 4am EST. That said I do not know, I would just pull it up at 3am regardless just in case, if you want to hear it live!

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

1 bong, 12 bings until Wikileaks conference, but possibly an extra bong until Assange's part.

~2 hours from now, right?

Post beats while we wait
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zbnLUROHE

BadSelfEater 2.0 are you guys ready? All this hype can't help but end in disappointment.

alex HOURS OF RECORDINGS ALREADY IN HANDS OF INDEPENDENT MEDIA

>Godlikeproductions

Oh god.

Yes. Scratch . I fucked up the bing bongs.

these numbers determine that it is destined to be a hateful and racist rant from abuela that will render CTR completely fucking lost in the world on what to do for the next month

another hour of fighting the sleepies

Yeah I'm actually relieved it's not just her saying nigger a lot, that would be a campaign-killer.

Normies don't have time to crawl through emails, no one cares. If all of the other shit regarding emails isn't enough to put Trump 50 points ahead, then I don't see how this will.

It will be a great academic exercise for those already anti-Hillary but it's not going to sway voters that much.

Its movie tier mind control.

every hipster needs to believe the cool thing and doesnt care if its right, wrong, or what. they just have a need to fit in so you minding your business becomes their moment to shine.

>UPDATE: Julian Assange of Wikileaks To Appear by Video Tomorrow Due to Apparent Assassination Concerns

heatst.com/politics/update-julian-assange-of-wikileaks-to-appear-by-video-tomorrow-due-to-apparent-assassination-concerns/

WEW LAD! He must have something really BIG!

>he doesn't have Surge

STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP LIKE THIS EVERY TIME ITS EXHAUSTING

Turns 360 degrees and walks away.

Surge is really good. I was mad when Amazon made it a Prime Box or whatever its called exclusive. Glad I just got rid of their prime, tired of their shenanigans. Now Im forced to buy it by the can at the gas station.

Why did this stop being a thing?

If this ends up being it, it could be pretty significant.

>Are You Ready For The BIG HILLARY EMAIL DUMP on Wikileaks?!!!

Are YOU ready for a BIG HILLARY EMAIL SCANDAL that will get no attention from the MAINSTREAM MEDIA?!

BSE was baiting tinfoilers, the only reason you'd be upset about what he did is because:

A) You're a tinfoiler
B) You support women being able to kill children
C) Both

The difference is Assange and Wikileaks have a reputation to uphold and aren't doing a project to show conspiritards how they're a bunch of hypocrits.

>mfw you delusionals think that any email leak will do any harm to her

Did you forget what happened in the past? There is already enough evidence to make a case and cite the bitch in court. But the prosecution will do absolutely jack shit no matter what kind of smoking gun Assange uncovers. That is just how things work today. Some people are over the law and we can't do anything about it. MSM will silence us, derail every attempt and ridicule us on their forums 0/24.

>inb4 0.1 shekels to my ctr account

I'm just telling the sad truth.

Don't care. It's just a waste of money spent on investigating and re-investigating to try to strengthen a battered party trying to keep a very wealthy minority from paying into an infrastructure that they prospered under. It's an easy sell to poor white youth as they identify with prosperity as they should and don't want hand outs which is noble and want to 'prove' their way. The reality that prosperous minority had the door opened for them and they don't give a flying fuck about you and are happy to ass rape you until you die when you fail because they slammed the door in your face that was opened so kindly for them by a strong democratic party.

I knew BSE was bullshit. It was blatantly obvious.

Sadly, the same can be said about a lot of wikileaks latest releases. They tout them as groundbreaking, then they're basically a mishmash of day-to-day process emails that contain nothing of value.

Wikileaks' job is to hype their releases. They vet them, then hype them, then release them. It's part of their mission statement - to get the maximum attention on their leaks.

Assange is playing Trump supporters like a fiddle. Suggesting there will be legal ramifications when we all know Hillary is immune to everything... Repeatedly saying 'this will be the big one!'... etc.

I want to believe man. I really do. I just can't.

she could eat babies on stage while raping those little kids with progeria with a giant throbbing purple and green Oderus Urungus spiked cock, and they would blow it off becuase "HURR DURR DRUMPF" "taxes lol feel the bern"

Omg more emails! THESE will be the ones which will do her in! I mean the last ones shoulda and ended up not mattering at all, but THESE ones omg I can't wait omg

I would be inclined to agree with you, but the emails assange has already put out there should already be enough to destroy her chances at the presidency. Too bad America is now crazyland.

It has to be something more damning than anything else they've put out thus far and wikileaks has their credibility to protect. They must know that if it's something stupid, people won't take them seriously anymore.

The comparison can't be made to BSE which is basically a project by a christian guy who just wanted to show all of these fucking idiots worried about the illuminati that abortions are happening. He did a pretty good job imo. Wikileaks at least has a consistent and proven purpose.

>falling for the jew juice

the emails assange...

How late is this? I have to stay up and write a 400 word essay on the importance of minorities in history for my major.

Hillary has literally murdered 54 people and committed about a hundred felonies and absolutely nothing has stuck to her. Why would this be any different? It's going to be fucking nothing. She's the real Teflon Don.

When the Hill shills say its nothing you know its something...

It is nothing but a press conference on the state of and future of Wikileaks. Alex Jones is the only one saying it is going to bring down the Clintons and we all know how reliable that shithead is. If there were anything able to bring her down it would have already.

soon
#Hillary4thechair

true statement

This

Alex Jones and the lone tweet Wikileaks liked.

>Wikileaks is worried Assange is going to be assassinated over a standard press conference over the known history of Wikileaks

Like I've said earlier, I'm sure Assange has enough awareness to realize this and wouldn't make a big deal if it was just more of the same old same old.

LET'S
DISPEL
THIS
MYTH
THAT
JULIAN
HAS
SHIT

Why are they so delusional? Why the fuck do they feel like Democrats are their family or something..

yeah that was some strict bullshit. i wish they would sell it in the stores in 2 liters again.

>not falling for the caffienated bug jewice.

Nice source.

can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that our AUS boi is doing it at a good time for us aussies, he's the most true blue cunt ive ever seen,

god speed mate

"White people, despite being a worldwide minority for most of their existence, have had ludicrously disproportionate influence on the course of human history"

Wrote your first sentence for you, user

The same reasons that ICP is successful and Juggalos are a thing: losers that hang out with other losers to feel like they belong somewhere.

I would eat at corporate death burger, sounds pretty rad.

LINK!

Like some other user said in the thread, it's literally movie tier mind control. They've been successful in their attempts to turn the American populace into a bunch of retards who believe whatever they are told, regardless of how true it is or not. Those who say we are headed toward a 1984 dystopia are wrong. We've already reached that point. It paints a bleak picture for the future of this great nation.

Please let this happen...I can't handle another letdown today

Realistically it's more of an Atlas Shrugged dystopia than a 1984 one.

PEPE IS COMING!

>I'm not a full blown deluded Trumpfag
>but he's leagues better than she will ever be.
hm

Source on what, retard? There's only one Wikileaks Twitter account.