Tfw to intelligent to believe in god

>tfw to intelligent to believe in god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6dOTIZ75zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qz77atYHTOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOMS GONNA FREAK!

>tfw too autistic to believe in god

you say what you son of bitch if you something of that nature again ill pulverize you fatso mc big belly

too*
Genius.

>nice satan trips

saged anyway

Came here to post this.

Sage goes in every field.

You are the real idiot

> rejects an unfounded certainty
> accepts another

>666
mfw

"666" get...out of here satan

>to intelligent
>to
It's 'too' not 'to' you autistic fuck. Deus vult.

my best mate has a dick like that. he is real charismatic so he can get the girls but they never stick around long.

>to intelligent
>to
Well played satan.

Why do you know what your best mate's dick looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=O6dOTIZ75zQ

>tfw became so intellectual I regained my belief in God

Why don't you?

but not intelligent enough to invent god

>tfw too intelligent to respond to bait

>tfw no micropenis

c'mon man, you never play grope circle with your friends before?

>christcucks will unironically take this bait

>It's more of this spam trash.
Nice numbers though, now fuck off.

Same with my best friend. 6' tall, blond, alpha, successful, but baby penis.

Every girlfriend he has ever had has dumped him and, at some point, try to sleep with me.

I'm a Chad, too, so I never had. I feel bad for him.

>Post is heresy trying to temp men away from God
>666
>"Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six."
>people still deny God exists

How did China make so many babies like this?

HOLY FUCK, I THOUGHT THE SAME TOO UNTIL YOU GOT 666.

THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE! I AM MORE THAN CONVINCED GOD EXISTS NOW, I'M GONNA CONVERT ASAP

YOU CANT HAVE MY SOUL YOU CANT HAVE MY SOUL YOU CANT HAVE MY SOUL

SAY IT THREE TIMES AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR OR JEW SATAN HAUNT GOLD CAR DOOR

OP, did you ever play Skyrim, or Fallout 4? Nice games right? They can be really immersive. Now, imagine the levels of immersion we can reach in one century, a thousand years, and ten thousand years.
Assuming we don't reach a technological plateau, and our world simulations grow more and more realistic, who is to say that we can't replicate our own universe in a computer program?
Assuming there is one real universe, and assuming such mass scale simulation is possible, then the odds of our reality being a simulation is much higher than our reality being.. well, real.

Because if such simulations are possible, a civilization able to create them would be able to create an infinite number of simulations. In that case, we count all "realities", there is only one that is real, and a huge number of simulated realities.

If this conjecture is correct, and the likelihood of our reality being indeed a simulation of a higher civilization, than the creators of this simulation are what in our perspective are gods.

So not only believing in god can be rational, the odds of you being correct can be actually very high.

>Not getting surgery and gene therapy
Surgery for micropenis to normal penis is 100% successful unlike normal penis to large penis
youtube.com/watch?v=qz77atYHTOA

you dumb fagets