BREAKING: OBAMA COVERUP, ENTIRE WHITE-HOUSE CORRUPT

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

>President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

>"Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be a pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

>The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama.

cbsnews.com/news/obama-weighs-in-hillary-clinton-private-emails/

>"[I learned about Hillary's private server] the same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.

OBAMA WAS IN ON IT THE WHOLE TIME, USED FAKE NAME TO HIDE HIS ASS, THEN LIED TO COVER IT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-democratic-establishment-campaign-primary-joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-214023
motherjones.com/mojo/2008/11/obamas-first-drama-hillary-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89586273/#q89588121
petition2congress.com/2349/petition-to..
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what was the pseudonym Cred Forums?

Googles and skypes are as bad as poodles and dykes.

[email protected]

>BREAKING

Oh look, Cred Forums was right again.

this

When this was first leaked that's what i wanted people to find. They were led astray trying to find some bullshit and never found a good correlation

[email protected]

Expect another torrent of atrocious CTR horseshit for the next several hours.

DaKing420

[email protected]

this would explain what that rat bastard backpedaled so hard when being questioned

everyone is dirty

This shit came out last week

[email protected]

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-democratic-establishment-campaign-primary-joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-214023

>Joe Biden wouldn’t take the hint, and Barack Obama wouldn’t take “yes” for an answer.

Connect the dots user: Obama busted his ass to make sure Biden didn't run. He's been in the Clinton's pocket the whole time.

>then the spy asks for a copy

And noone cared because several flase flags and other bullshit was used to slide the important topics we should be discussing

How do you feel that this motherfucker read it and you didn't? Maybe he still has it all on backup hard drive somewhere.

MAKE

That's not a surprise, by any means, but if we can prosecute King Nigger when he's forced to give up the throne, that'll be the tits.

[email protected]

how can the literal POTUS be this stupid

srsly

[email protected]

Did deeper my anonymous friend. Why did Obama appoint Clinton when everybody hates Clinton and Clinton hates him?

motherjones.com/mojo/2008/11/obamas-first-drama-hillary-clinton

[email protected]

why the fuck is this not in the news? why is a damn green frog more news worthy than this?

why didn't the media go bonkers over the fbi stating:
>but we want to make clear, under normal circumstances we would have prosecuted, but in these circumstances, we decide not to
during their press release when they decided not to prosecute hillary clinton.

wtf? what circumstances? they admitted what she did was enough to endure prosecution by the fbi but they decided not to? why not?? there is so much corruption around this scandal and yet a green fog is more news worthy??

Trayvon

Yeah. They sure do love releasing important news on Friday nights that lead into weekends with more suspicious explosions and shootings.

>BREAKING: OBAMA COVERUP, ENTIRE WHITE-HOUSE CORRUPT

WHEN CAN WE RULE HIM ONE OF THE WORST LEADERS IN RECENT MEMORY?

Hey gaiz-- we might just find out what his email address was in about 3 hours.

GoOgle

Leak in less than 2 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

[email protected]

DeCarlos Danger.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT POL

Thats fucking badass!

Sadly the liberal cucks will go full ostrich and claim that it doesnt matter. DTs legal attempts to lower his tax liability is pure evil, but the corrupt Obama administration and Clinton get a free pass because RAYCISS

you don't even go here

So, we know all this. It's been public for a while. The FBI has known for far longer than us.

How can Comey still not recommend prosecution? This is corruption that literally extends to the highest levels.

If all the other straws didn't break the camel's back, this should fucking well be the one that should. Americans: Obama needs to be impeached NOW, do NOT let him coast out the last of his term in peace, do not let him be remembered by shitlibs as a "good president". If you don't make it known to history while he's still in office, you miss the chance for good.

IMPEACH OBAMA.

Obama's Senate seat in was sold to the highest bidder.

Blgoiavich (spelling??) went to jail

Rahm Emanual, Obama's original Chief of Staff became Mayor of Chicago.

Bush is VOTING FOR CLINTON

the entire government is unified against the people, its a giant corrupt machine that needs to be taken out.

The time is now, kek wills it

You sound like a fucking idiot.

>voting for a nigger

What did you think was going to happen lol.

>How can Comey still not recommend prosecution?

It wasn't a real surprise. Comey didn't go after Hillary because he didn't want to be the guy who started unraveling the threads and sparked a constitutional crisis. I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to commit suicide under suspicious circumstances either.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Government needs to be cleared out at every single level, everyone must be thoroughly investigated and vetted before being let back in and I guarantee that'd almost entirely wipe the upper echelon of government.

In the case of corruption, they're out immediately and sent to a holding facility for them to all be processed and indicted as soon as possible.

People in government need to be held to a higher standard than the average citizen.

There's the theory that Comey didn't want to do anything because he knew that by pulling on the loose thread, he'd completely unravel the jumper, but what now? Do we just let them all get away with it? Will we ever have a chance as perfect as this to sweet up such rampant corruption again?

Who's supposed to execute this order if not the government?

The problem is the whole system is corrupt. Including most of the supreme court judges who'd be prosecuting them.

bump

don't let this slide

what was the email, to find it on the leaks

the question is, are his emails amongst those leaked? because if so we ought to be able to figure it out. we are legion blah blah blah, or at least there are enough of us to go through them all easily enough

At this point I don't think anything other than full out revolt will fix this mess

exactly.

>mfw

Yup, question is, what will the parasite do once its pets have been exposed? Will America begin the great genocide of jews to finish it once and for all? Or will they once again fall victim to (((them)))

Yeah, that's the problem I always run into. At this rate, I just wish the military would stage a coup, carry out a government purge and hand the country back over to the people.

If it were up to me he'd've been guillotined by now.

Called this the day the Combetta stuff came out.

For a laugh, make a whitehouse petition to impeach him.

Tyrone.

What do you think the 2nd is for?

Where's Le Pen in this pic?

[email protected]

found it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89586273/#q89588121

petition2congress.com/2349/petition-to..

There's also a whitehouse.gov one but for (((some))) reason it won't load.

There are more out there, too. A good half of this entire country hates his fucking guts.

Top kek m80

King Google

youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

[email protected]

He's still 50% African house nigger

[email protected]

Underrated

We may find out in just a few hours.

Even if Assange doesn't leak them, you can bet Russia still might. Putin is running Nuclear War civil defense drills, ffs. He knows what she's about.

I just wonder that if the scandal is truly enormous and implicates the whole Adminstration, if that could possibly postpone the election somehow.

Spread this God damn it its not doing us any good here

bamp

Maybe the FBI will charge the FBI with destruction of evidence, since they agreed to DESTROY THE EVIDENCE.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html

This is seriously as top level as it gets.

The new government

I just kek'd so hard my GF came in my room and slapped the tendies right out of my hands.

[email protected]

prolly dis

KingKong

WeWuzNWO

FBI performs an investigation, makes a case.

DOJ after a spurious meeting with Bill Clinton to discuss his grandchildren on a tarmac, decided that case was not worth prosecuting.

6 multinational corporations run our media. At least 3 are in the donors to HRC.

[email protected]

BINGO

if you drop the word negroid in that assange leak youtube link's chat

it instantly deletes every other message you had posted and bans you. what do you guys think of the way speech is controlled on the internet?

[email protected]

because it just doesn't seem ... american anymore
everything belongs to israel or china.

dwayne elizondo mountain dew herbert camacho

Why are you surprised? He is a nigger after all.

THIS IS A CTR SLIDE THREAD MEANT TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE ACTUAL LEAK HAPPENING IN 1H 51M. DO NOT REPLY LADS

[email protected]

The Wikileaks press conference?

My stream says 40 minutes, what's up there?

Dejango

I'm capping

Play up the connection between Obama and the State Department influence peddling/pay to play by Hillary Clinton selling off favors and ambassadorships.

Obama will then throw Clinton to the wolves/FBI to save his own skin.

Divide and conquer

#StateGate

>OBAMA WAS IN ON IT THE WHOLE TIME
Oh come on.

Theb whole DNC uses it.

HABPENING SOOM

Going to shower and cleanse my body for the final happeing

How the fuck can we organize 10,000 gun users to go to DC and REMOVE OBAB in today's world?

[email protected]

[email protected]

Also notch buy Cred Forums

captcha: pull your dick out gardens

kek'd

So many replies and still no one has said it, get it to fucking gether pol.

[email protected]

So why are Hillary and Obama not in jail now?

My captcha had a drag and select thing.

Fucking google and their skynet.

Change it to legacy, f4m

Because the people don't control the nation.

And that means shit will hit the fan when people wake up.
Many cucks don't want to hear about it.

Not sure how.

t. pleb at computer.
Btw googling it obviously doesn't work.

>ale bbo

If you legitimately tell me how new you are, I'll tell you how to change the captchas. It doesn't come up much, so I'm not going to be that much of a dick and tell you to just lurk moar.

>If you legitimately tell me how new you are

>since 2009
>I'm not kidding, fuck this is embarrassing.

[email protected]

Bro, its under settings.

That is embarrassing, and I don't entirely believe you, but I'm a fan of the crown those fuckers have so I'll tell you.

>settings (top right of the page)
>quotes and replying
>legacy CAPTCHA

this, also hi fbi

They own the news fuccboi.

Doubtful that house will be cleaned.

It really needs to be, though.

I just literally checked that.

Must be fucking tired.

>also been here since 2009
>I still dont know and never bothered to find out how to make a tripcode
>I still dont know how to triforce... or forgot
>I remember when THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Nice CSS

>custom themes

I remember when the only themes we had were blue and red themes (whatever they're called) and you had to use complex extensions to use a new theme.

Bro, isn't it 5:30 over there?

Lay off the petrol, mate, we're worried about you

just bothered looking around at Styles. Now I know how to make Cred Forums have a black background. kek

>not mentioning Kimmo alm or pedobear

We've come a long way

It's a long way to the top

Filthy obongo.

[email protected]

pedobear evolved into Spurdo

If you want a sausage roll?

Nah, that's a long way to the shop, but it's just as true

Soon

>I still dont know and never bothered to find out how to make a tripcode

user for lyfe faggot

No one has ever pissed into the wind with the tenacity and persistence of CTR. It's beautiful.

>Breaking

This has been news for a while.
Hint: no one cares because literally everyone with a modicum of power is either in on it and beholden to someone who is.

We're a banana republic with a high standard of living.

How were we supposed to find that shit or even find out about it?

Exploding knees.