There's literally nothing wrong with White people becoming a minority in America. It's not their land...

There's literally nothing wrong with White people becoming a minority in America. It's not their land. They're immigrants just like the immigrants they're receiving right now. You can only make that argument for Europe.

Prove me wrong. Cred Forums.

>globalist shill with a literal globe on his flag
I hope you get shot by an illegal gun.

Native Americans immigrated from Asia.

Sage. By their own admission, they never owned the land. Therefore, we took unclaimed lands, settled them, and developed them. Ours now.

And white people immigrated from Europe.

There's nothing in the American Constitution that says America is a white nation. Whites don't own the land either.

Nope. We had a concept of ownership. They didn't. Now we own it. They can own it to, if they buy it like anyone else.

Cred Forums will go against this OP. It goes against everything they were brainwashed to believe

>he thinks people can actually own earth
You do realize that mankind will be wiped out before the earth right?

You forgot that natives came here from somewhere else as mankind spread over the earth from the east and that they went to war with other tribes , stole their land , took their women and all that....so basically you are just racist and projecting.

Probably. And my grandfather's gold watch will outlive me. It's mine while I'm here, unless you make me a particularly good offer.

>we

Who is the "we"? I'm still waiting for you to point out the part in the American Constitution that says America belongs to white people only.

>its not their land

It is now. We have a country established. Want to challenge it? War us, if not shut up and assimilate. That's the way the world works.

>you're illegal
>implies a set of immigration laws
>if those laws don't exist, you're not an illegal immigrant
dumb hueposter

Quick history lession, the retarded indians didn't have immigration laws.

They were conquered unwillingly, and they did everything to try to stop it and failed.

Weaker peoples have always been conquered by stronger ones, and those fucking Natives absolutely conquered the people who lived in their land before they ruled it.

It belongs to whoever can pay for it now.

No need for any of that. Whites will becoming a minority in America in less than 30 years. And there's nothing wrong with that. They're immigrants too.

conquered not immigrated.

Yes you should all come home to europe and help drive out the brown people.

underrated post.

You do realize a country is defined by its borders language and culture right?

Borders. Language. Culture

English language, European culture. It is the Magna Charta that influenced the Constitution.

>And there's nothing wrong with that. They're immigrants too

You seem to have some sort of mental disability where you are unable to understand history. The earth belongs to NO ONE. It is taken through conquest. Learn your fucking history Pablo.

america was spoils of war

Everyone is an immigrant everywhere on earth except for a handful of sub Saharan Africans. There's also evidence that Europeans set foot on the Americas before Asians crossed the Bering straight. There is substantial evidence that indicates that small amounts of Europeans may have migrated across the North Atlantic while fishing off the coast of ice bridges during the ice age.

They were settlers, not immigrants, there was no nation to immigrate to before white people, the American continent was one big civil war and everyone died of basic diseases anyway because they were savage and lacking empathy needed to develop a nation.

>Magna Charta

are you speaking fucking spanglish

Prove they can't.

Nothings illegal if theirs no laws...

just like how the Syrian bulls will soon "conquer" your women Americunt

If I pay for a plot of land and the Government agrees I own it, how can I not be said to own it?

If you try and take it, you will be arrested.

That still has nothing to do with America belonging to white people or not.

You seem to be missing the point of my thread.

wanting your land to be filled with your people and your culture is a healthy, normal human desire. your attempts to demonize it are sinister

underrated post.

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

>we have guns
>ausfags do not
never forget the emu war

Who gives shit about land, there's land in latin america too, and it is shit.

Why? Because latinos are biologically more irresponsible and stupid.

If the united states stops being white majority, it won't be a white country, so expect it to stop acting like one.

That means more stupid people, and more corrupt government, more crime, and worse economy.

All of that is arguably already starting to happen.

Squatters rights, imminent domain, civil forfeiture, etc your owning it instead of the local municipality or federal government is a small clerical issue that can be resolved through numerous legal means.

Liberals want to change the way the world works because that tactic doesn't work for them. They're textbook losers.

They didn't ignore the point, they bypassed the straw man. Get your shit together, save some money, buy some land. No one gives a shit if you are white. Whatever race you are, all you have to do is pay, just like everyone else.

thx aussie!

Well actually the "natives" took the land from the native animals that lived here when they crossed the beiring sea bridge

Go back far enough and everyone emigrated from Ethiopia. Get over yourself you globalist shill.

The Han Chinese conquered people, the conquered people basically died out. Same with Russia.

What drives me crazy is people have this simplified concept of humanity where whites are in Europe, the asians are in asia, blacks in africa, etc. Its not like that. There's like a million different groups, some got wiped out, some survived, some become the dominant minority.

White Europeans just happened to be the most successful at it and had ships. Russians didn't have ships they just conquered and colonized by land. All of Eastern Russia is essentially colonized land.

It is their land. They took it. They had the power to defend it. That's all ownership means.

Instead, they chose to end themselves.

White people weren't illegal immigrants because Native Americans didn't have any nation states. Its a infantile argument that makes a easy meme which is why people like it.

back to redit & Hillary you
f a g g o t
c u c k

Did you see what happened to the natives? There's a reason why immigration needs to be limited and you just laid it out perfectly. On top of that, as I was born here, my father was born here, my grandpa was born here, .... An immigrant is someone who wasn't born here (by definition). On top of that, nobody is responsible for the actions of their parents (or in this case great great great ... great grandparents).