Is it just me or is the new season of south park blue pilled as fuck?

Is it just me or is the new season of south park blue pilled as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23mnYwbQYec&ab_channel=BetaOrbiter
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=sa3h2fblh6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its satire pilled. geeeeez

Skankhunt42 is supposed to be the alt right. The show is actually implying shillary is the better canidate. They dont even have the balls to actually take on blm. This season is pathetic

This. Started off quite promising tho.

>watching this shit
>over the age of 12

Pick exactly one

World Peace is the only hope for modern comedy

It was always bluepilled, you just weren't as redpilled so you didn't notice. Every "redpilled" joke they've ever made was ironic

This

>tfw the memberberries plot is gonna culminate with some faggot giving a speech about how tradition and nostalgia are stupid and we should all just forget about the past and accept our new progressive future because seriously omg like it's 2016 guys get over it
Screencap this, you saw it here first

They're in it for the long game, they've shown time and again that they can pull something out of their asses at the last minute that puts everything past into a new light. I'll wait till the end of the season to judge, apart from the election which will be juicy.

last season was shit, i've seen the handful of good episodes they have, even going back to season one. the rest of them are absolute shit. all animated shows are very overrated, esp. south park.

>implying Hillary is the better candidate

Yeah because showing that she cheated at the debate, is too robotic to go off script, and is overall a turd sandwich really makes her look good.

They've only been doing they season arcs for two years, and both times they've built it up to a bullshit conclusion

I don't hate them for trying to keep it fresh after so many years, but it's definitely past its peak

Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman are pretty good, not in a political sense though.

It's all about whether or not you can laugh at it. The creators make the show because they think it's funny. Now, what a person thinks is funny is going to change over two decades, which is why gore and poop jokes were the norm back then, and ripping on everyone for their bullshit is the norm now. This election is funny as hell, and if you can't laugh at it then you might be taking yourself a little too seriously.

maybe they don't want to end up on the clinton list

>Rick and Morty

Str8 outta reddit

Cancer-tier trash

this

i tell people this and they talk about how right wing south park is

See, you just don't know how to have a good time. You're broken.

Bojack is redpilled af

What's the best skit to watch if I'm just getting into it. What's the most redpilled skit?

>Likes something that isn't Jesus loves me Antenna TV
>Ooooh he's from le reddit XD

go away sam

This. One of my first redpills was realising how bluepilled SP is

Quality is degrading with time. Even the best shows like south park must face this.
All this shit about not appealing with any bias and with Pc is fucking good satire over big time

>makes fun of blm
>makes fun of people kneeling during national anthem
>makes fun of people say fuck the police
>makes fun of both candidates
what ever u say ma man

I don't honestly care, but the truth is this season and the last season have been fucking terrible.

Not funny at all. It's time to cancel this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=23mnYwbQYec&ab_channel=BetaOrbiter

member when south park was so political as fuck

>>watching this shit
>>over the age of 12

Buh buh buh muh talking poop!
Buh buh buh violence and stuff!

Not sure about the most red pilled skit, but this is my favorite for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

South Park is shit now

Trey and Matt are Libertarians.

R.I.P. Sara Lynn.

>Skankhunt42 is literally a jew
kys plz

sorry you can't enjoy shows that don't reinforce your political stance

That's what they tell people. Meanwhile the politics of their show clearly proves they're nothing more than generic, closet case homosexual democrats.

bojack is fucking dreck and has no "redpills" in it whatsoever

They're trying to stay neutral to not lose any fans from either political party but they're just falling for the middleground fallacy and sounding like pretentious douchebags who think they're better than anybody who has an opinion on this election

well that's just your opinion man. It's about as anti-hollywood as you're gonna get.

The culture is becoming more and more divided. As leftism becomes more extreme in its demands of others, it's growing increasingly difficult for people to stay neutral. Slowly everyone is picking a side and exposing what their actual politics are.

It should come as no surprise to you that the animators of a cartoon for adults on Comedy Central are liberal.

is you need a cartoon to "redpill" you into realizing hollywood is shit then you're just an idiot

>makes fun of blm
Literally where?

Libretarians are blue pilled user

I mean I don't need anything. But we're talking about fucking people who watch cartoons.

I thought hillary is supposed to be a robot

"Alt-Righters"
>Hahah oooh woah SOUTH PARK is relly REDPILL, lol SJW BTFO!!!!
Libtards
>Hahha oooh woah SOUTH PARK is RLY enlightened, LOL RACIST ALT RIGHTERS BTFO

If I was the owner of Cred Forums I would ban all the discussions and send you to Cred Forums where you belong.

It's a real litmus test, if you like and think South Park is in any way "redpilled" then you are confirmed underage and/or retarded.

Wish this nonsense would disappear, you idiotic faggots keep getting strung along like dumb fuck goyims every time there is a new season out.

It was always blue-pilled as fuck. It just doesnt tow the politically correct line.

fucking eliot rogers haha

I believe its getting a lot of misinterpretation. But I laughed like a motherfucker at the debate scene.
The member berry thing is an odd way to convey a stab at nostalgia, but the rest of the themes of this season are pretty funny and of course timely - South Park's M.O.
But everyone has their own opinion, Ill make a real decision at the end of the season.

>talk about politics of SP on Cred Forums
GO BACK TO Cred Forums!

>Talk about it on Cred Forums
GO BACK TO Cred Forums!

Does anything make you autists happy?

Season 1 and two of south park was shit unless you love poop jokes. Season 3 was really when it started to get good.

No, Ive been dead inside for years.

His TED talk where he trolled the entire audience

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Also his stand up where he clears rooms dropping truth bombs is breddy gud

HyperGen X is a decent intro

The John Maus prison sketch is the MO

>look how great things were in a time I never lived in and have no idea about!

I haven't seen the show, but I assume that's the point the sour grapes are trying to get across.
All you idiots here thinking things were so much better when your grandfather was young.

You never lived there.
You know nothing.

For starters, your grandfathers didn't watch cartoons about poop and farts.

Tap water, estrogen in water, government incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

Anti-white shit, liberalism, internet activism and mocking the media propaganda that banks on your vanity
youtube.com/watch?v=sa3h2fblh6A

Reality denial, probably a metaphor for white genocide, people gambling their life away
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

But they are anti-Fascist and anti-Communist. That doesn't get more red pilled.

>show written by a jew

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

they're really just democrats but afraid to admit it like bill maher

A Canadian jew

What show isn't? Even King of the Hill has jew writers.

>the middleground fallacy
>pretentious douchebags who think they're better than anybody who has an opinion on this election
That's what south park has always been like. It's for high schoolers.
It's where all the "moderates" on Cred Forums get their politics from.

Last season fucking sucked

When you fags are done watching the blue pilled South Park start watching Murdoch Murdoch.

It's basically a red pilled version of South Park.
youtube.com/watch?v=omfTWRuwRyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Njm4qj_VSE8

I think theyre planning something to do with blm cause cartman was wearing a 'tolkien lives matter' shirt

>member when marriage was between a man and a womaan
>meembeeer
>that was aawesoome

Idk I kek'd pretty hard at that
It's a joke m8, they make fun of everyone and try to offend as many people as they can.

>compromise is a fallacy

Hanging onto fallacies is retarded. If Plato and Socrates were so smart, why are they dead?

Is no one going to talk about how they implied that the only way women could do anything was by using their bodies?

A T-shirt doesn't have anything to do with the episodes plot isn't making fun of BLM

remember when faggots couldnt marry?
remember when muslim psychopaths werent mass murdering white children in USA and EU?
remember when criminals were thrown in jail, regardless of being a political figure?

Agreed

Cartman is the good guy this season though, he's genuinely in support of BLM. A simple joke shirt doesn't mean they're against it.

itll probably being kyle seeing how he's a jew

When have they ever offended leftists.
>LOL DONALD TRUMP IS A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT HAHA, WHAT A MORON, HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DOING, LET'S KILL HIM
vs
>hey, here's a reference to black lives matter
>haha, our racist sexist Donald Drumpf supporting character is saying that women aren't funny

When have their ever offended liberals?

>XD
Kys yourself reddit

Alright, I'll take your fucking bait. They're redpilled, but they're also redpilled in the sense that they need to keep their platform in order to sneak the real message in underneath the cover of the bluepill so that they'll still be produced to a MASSIVE audience instead of just an echo chamber.
For example, two acquaintances of mine are theater-fag liberals in love with the show, so much so that when they saw the election stealing episode they rethought their stance on Obama, and even though they're limp-wristed seamsters for a national theater, they're bluedog dems in that they oppose gun control after the episode on personal responsibility and ownership vs what normies find offensive.
South Park isn't actually bluepilled; it's so redpilled that they've convinced cynics like you that they're bluepilled but still manage to subversively deliver a message of reason disguised as humor.

You didn't say the plot turbofaggot. It makes fun of BLM. Deal with it

>compromise
>the moderation fallacy
>in any way the same thing
I'd be surprised if there was a single self identified "moderate" here with an iq with 3 digits.

I member when niggers were farm equipment

member dah red pill?
member morpheus?
member i no kung fu?