Trump shit his pants at that debate in front of 100 million people

Trump shit his pants at that debate in front of 100 million people.

He spent a week making half-assed excuses and attacking some random beauty contestant instead of Shillary.

Over the weekend he had a huge tax scandal.

And today he did the one thing no Republican can never get away with, by insulting the troops.

I seriously want to how why you think one Australian guy with a twitter account is supposed to undo all that.

Hillary paying you overtime for being up this late?

I was a big Hillary supporter until the debate. No matter how you spin it, she blew it.

I might even vote Drumpf now

>trumpfags in the last week

Not him obviously but he does ask a good question. Trump was leading in the polls and it looked like he had Shillary by the ropes and he threw it all away.

haha the good (((old trick)))
>i used to be _____ but now i'm ______
dont lie, you havent changed

>trumpfags will support this

Who cares about any of that shit, Assange was on the Simpsons? What the living hell

Creative writing hour again?

Trump's followers drank the cult of personality koolaid. Some independents and bernouts will get swayed by the leaks if (and that's a big if) they're as much as half incriminating as the supreme shitposter and FBI user made them out to be.

How did he throw it away if he's still leading? Oh ya, shill thread. Saged.

Forgot he did a cameo

>Insulting troops

Good job falling for clickbait articles, AGAIN.

Go read the full quote where he says he wants to help PTSD victims with increased attention and funding for mental health issues.

But why bother? You're just another CTR shitposter trying to slide posts.

>FBI user
why do people still take that larper seriously when 99% of what he said turned out to be bullshit?

Because it's just another manufactured bullshit by the MSM to give "hope" to Trump supporters and to not seem 100% biased as fuck for Hillary.

Do you really think the kikes would make it super easy to sniff out their liberal bias? If Hillary was winning by huge margins, even after her little 9/11 accident and deplorables comments, even the most bluepilled normie would smell their bullshit.

The media are not dumb. They know how to create a narrative, even if it means making Hillary "lose" for a week or two. And that makes it all the more infuriating.

I can say one thing in his defense, he did say that he mixed a lot of info with bullshit just for plausible deniability.

4D chess nigger

We bait trumpfags with that PTSD shit, most of them, being the subhuman-tier-IQ genetic waste that they are will respond with something like "YEAR FUCK THE TROOPS, MAGA" and that's worth 1 point in the polls.

stay fuckt

Riiiiiight.....

very convenient.
kek

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Scandal
>following irs tax codes
Wew lad.

But Donald didn't insult the troops

The_Donald shills up in here. You don't have to like her, and she did dodge some answers. But Trump was really, really bad past 10 minutes in. And when I say bad, I mean in terms of "conveying intelligent thought".

She at least came off as an intelligent, if malevolent, person. The SNL skit got it right... her best bet was to let him keep talking.

>Trump shit his pants at that debate in front of 100 million people
not really, you're just biased like the moderator.
>attacking some random beauty contestant
irrelevant
>he had a huge tax scandal
no he didn't
>insulting the troops.
Never happened

Take some time away from CNN senpai.