So what does Cred Forums think of this random clown phenomenon? Probably just a bunch of pussies getting trolled irl...

So what does Cred Forums think of this random clown phenomenon? Probably just a bunch of pussies getting trolled irl, right? Any clowns here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xjs2gY_q8Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly I think it's just a real life meme. Was on a massive clown hunt at PSU about an hour ago.

Huge amount of people running around campus and downtown because a few people saw some clowns. Fucking weird.

Damn son, you think Sandusky is back on the hunt or what?

Is nosdman behind the clown movement

I wish. Cops apparently arrested the clowns already. I have no idea how they found them; we walked all over and didn't see shit.

Nosdman?

>Cops apparently arrested the clowns already.

Lol what did they charge them with? Being creepy in public?

I said the same thing when I heard kek. I doubt they'll be charged at all. The mob peaked on Old Main's steps/lawn, so I really doubt the cops liked that too much. I think the clowns will probably just be held so that they won't do it again.

no clowns here citizen

why is south carolina always involved this bullshit?
first lizard man now clowns

you know, that happens everytime a movie or show starring a clown comes up

The last clown epidemic happend when American Horror Story Season 4 aired, and now they make a remake of IT. Go figure.

It starts withone or two planed publicity stunts and then random people get in on the fun

I think it's pretty funny desu. I would just walk up to the guy. What's he gonna do?

Probably tied to the release of IT, a sure to be piss poor remake of a movie based that Stephen King book. Willing to bet it started as a marketing campaign, just something to get clowns in the news again, but things got out of control. The edgy faggots got wind of clowns on the news so now they're strapping up for their 15 min of fame. It's going to be all fun and games until people track and kill some of these fags.

Stop fueling the media hysteria about clowns. Clowns are not closing in on your towns and villages. Clowns are not scary or dangerous. The people doing this probably aren't even real clowns, and are just dressing like clowns. There's nothing to worry about. Just stop.

Yeah it's funny, but I'm a little worried about the pranksters. Do you know the video where a clown with a sledge hammer smashes a watermelon in a garage? That shit is awesome to watch, but if it was me who gets pranked, I would have shot him dead

Yeah sure but I get a little worried about the pranksters. I saw an awesome vid of a clown smashing a watermelon (substitute for head on manequin) in a garage with a sledge hammer. If I were the guy who got pranked, I'd have straight up shot the clown.

Of course they are no real clowns. All tough, imagine being pranked by a real clown who just wants to give you balloon animals in a dark alley corner

But apparently they bring weapons now

>LOW-QUALITY VIRAL MARKETING

Viral Marketing for "IT" remake

It's to scare the normies and Libtards

We have nothing to fear

They'll be in for a treat when I pull out my MP Shield and fill their edginess with hollows

Stop fueling the media hysteria about clowns. Clowns are not closing in on your towns and villages. Clowns are not scary or dangerous. The people doing this probably aren't even real clowns, and are just dressing like clowns. There's nothing to worry about. Just stop.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Basically a movie with a clown in it is coming out, so a studio hired a bunch of people to wander around being creepy clowns.

And then a bunch of pedophiles and murderers decided to blend in with the stunt and use it as cover, and now they've started a cult which is rapidly expanding as people give themselves over to their indulgences through the anonymity of the clown.

>I think the clowns will probably just be held so that they won't do it again.

youtu.be/xjs2gY_q8Y0 Not like actually legit but boy they got fucked up

Still though CLOWNLIVESMATTER?????

i think you are getting paid for making these threads, OP, you tremendous fagola.

Isn't it obvious? The Clown Phenomenon is BLM. Blackos are fed up with being white people's entertainment. They are going to clown crackas to death screamin' SUCKA WUT? SUCKA WHAT! YEAH DAS RIGHT SUCKA!?

#Notallclowns

Obviously a fucking clown. Don't trust anything he says Cred Forums.

I only made this thread and none of those other ones existed when I did bruh

Please stop pushing these clown threads, they aren't political in the slightest.
It is just viral marketing for IT. And some spastico copycats who are doing it for 'the lulz' as well as a bunch of false reporting of sighting by people who want to feel like they're a part of something.

America, you are retarded.

Sincerely, the rest of the world.

This is Cred Forums-Politically Incorrect. And laughing at people for falling for irl memes is totally on topic.

>the quick shot of him dragging one of them at :55

youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ