Fellow Texans- if your city hasn't been *COMPLETELY* overrun by niggers, spics, and indians...

Fellow Texans- if your city hasn't been *COMPLETELY* overrun by niggers, spics, and indians.. get out while you still can.

Just a friendly warning from us in Dallas and Houston.

BE WARNED FRIENDS

The cities are fucked. Everyone there is a week away from starving anyway.

We need white only resilient communities insulated from the liability of cities.

too late, resistence is futile...

Houston here, can confirm.

Was up in Oklahoma last week and met nothing but friendly white people, many from Texas.

Really is a sad thing if you grew up before it was this way. I wish there was a way to fix it.

Ir's a beautiful sight to behold as empires crumble

another star fades away into the cosmos

twinkle twinkle good riddence

It's only beautiful to people with nothing to lose.

I can guarantee you are a total loser in reality or a minority.

Agreed, thank you for your contribution French guy

French posters are always my favorites, thank you all French guys for being on Cred Forums, Bon chance

The Story of Texans:
>move to Texas
>former territory of Mexico
>literally right next to Mexico
>Mexico has shit economy
>Texas has tens, if not hundreds of thousands, of agricultural and construction jobs which are not being filled by native American citizens
>"oh jeez oh man all these shitskins everywhere"

You lay with dogs you rise with fleas, you fucking morons.

Aside from high-crime, few whites, awful humidity, and soulless sprawl in every direction, is Houston really that bad? People are still making money there, aren't they?

This. The worthless human trash of the world gravitate towards cities, as naturally once whites are no longer the majority, the cities turn into giant garbage dumps. Trash goes where the trash belongs.

Is there even an all-white city anymore - can you imagine how perfect and beautiful that would be? Nothing would ever go wrong, crime would be non-existent.

Houston fucking sucks. Dallas is ten times better

we are taking our lands back gringo. You can't do shit

Quebec City is the whitest "big" (500,000+ person) city in North America. It's well over 90% white.

It has zero murders so far in 2016.

what happen to your eagle mexico?

did america jail it?

Thank you for correcting the record

the gringos stole it like they stole our land. La raza will rise again though

>dallas
>overrun
Dallas propper maybe, the areas gotten so large that the "inner city" encompases the entirety of Dallas. Greater DFW on the other hand...

Some of the whitest, richest parts of the country are in Northern DFW. Take Frisco for example. I remember when it was farms and truck stops. Now its full of mansions and expensive shopping centers.

>Chad comes up to your bitch and slaps her ass

what do you do

>live in Boise, ID
>1.5% black
>no ebonics
>7.1% hispanic or latino
>single-digit number of homicides each year

last year boise had a 100% murder rate you shill

>t. okie shill
dont you have some mouth wash to be drinking, or white people to yell at for taking your land?

I'd rather have mexicans than californians desu. Texas first! MTGA

dfw is pretty overrun dude. the indian and muslim counts are off the chain these days

When that picture is in thumbnail size the sky looks like thr American flag

It doesn't matter because in actual diverse places there will be mo conflicts, but when a lot of people are introduced in to an isolated community there is going to be conflict

basically look at the US and Europe

And go where...?

I've gone to school in California but I had a few internships in north Dallas. It was WAY better than this shithole state. I mean I guess you could to go to Idaho or some shit but there are not exactly many jobs here.

>rather have Mexicans than Californians
>there are states in the lower 48 where you can avoid both

El Paso here. Can confirm. 85% beaner. It's not too violent, but it is rundown and shabby-looking as fuck.

The spics I can deal with. They at least have a work ethic.

Now niggers. They've gotta go.

We got niggers of all varieties here. Dindu jungle katriniggers who never left, beaners who refuse to learn english or flush their toilet paper, rice niggers with their own sections of the city with signs in ching chong, poo-in-loo niggers desperate to sell you a phone at the mall, ninjas/religion of peace niggers, and every 5th person regardless of color is a massive faggot who refuses to stay in the Montrose/gay part of town.

Apparently there's a lot of jobs here but as a straight white male who doesn't speak beaner I'm neither eligible nor able to find the ones people move here to get. Also fuck off, we're full. Massive multi-lane freeways stopped with traffic for several hours daily because every Jamal, Paco, Pajeet, Chang, Mohammed, and Californian wants to move here and doesn't know how to drive faster than 30 miles per hour

>I'd rather have mexicans than californians desu. Texas first! MTGA
Too bad we have both. Have you SEEN central/downtown san antonio recently? More god damn liberals and BLM/SJW faggots than a human being can bare

not if you want a booming job market, no state income tax, and enjoy seeing plants other than yellow grass and corn.

success brings californians, because anywhere is better than there.

>Also fuck off, we're full.

But you guys have been sending the exact OPPOSITE message for decades. I remember your former governor Rick Perry appearing in TV ads in OTHER STATES saying that Texas was full of jobs and we should all move to Texas.

You elected him multiple times. You can hardly complain if a bunch of people took your own governor's advice.

>beaners
>work ethic

Pick one. They do a shitty job then take a nap until it's time to leave, only to be called back the next day because they fucked up so badly. Then they do an even shittier repair and take another nap until it's time to clock out again. They might wake up to take a shit and stand there with a shovel afterwards so it looks like they're doing something at a glance, but when you watch them they're doing nothing. If you have a group of them, at any given time one will be standing around doing nothing, another will be napping, a third may be doing a food run, a fourth will be shitting somewhere, and you might have the fifth actually working.

Lmao kill yourself, Houston is great.
>implying we don't have the best high school footbal team in the state
>implying we don't have the best college football team in the state
>implying you've never been to Bellaire to eat pho
>implying jj watt isn't the face of the nfl
>implying H town doesn't hold it down

Lmao I bet your not even a coog. Kys, move back to commiefornia

>want

Too bad it's in canada

>adds telling people to move to texas
Really? I've never seen a TV add telling me to move somewhere. odd.
But yes, we're full.

San Antonio is uninhabitable for many other reasons. Those faggots will die in a few years due to drowning and heat-stroke. Besides, its a major city, theyre like that everywhere. And I'd still rather have Mexicans than Californians, and we definately have more of one than the other. Unlike say Utah, or Idaho, or Colorado, Or Washington/Oregon, etc...

I mean, there are liberal states with what you describe less the no taxes, which is more often than not negated by the regional increase in income along professions. Obviously there are many on Cred Forums who will reject this assessment on the grounds that liberal states are automatically shit holes, but honestly the quality of life is often quite high, and neighborhoods are often more segregated than in the South.

Rick Perry did a national fucking tour during the "Great Recession"
it was a bad idea, although it was fun to make fun of NYers during that time since people were leaving there in droves and Texas became home to more Fortune 500 companies during that time. I don't think it lasted long for us though. Haven't looked in a while.

And he retired after pulling that shit because he knew it would piss a lot of people off.

>local football
>still local football
>fancy ramen from the most irritating of languages, Vietnamese, on the chink/niggers border of town
>football again/best grocery store mascot who's already out for the season
>implying Houston ever got anywhere noteworthy in sports

Go back to Nawlins Jama'aliacious

This mentality is why we are losing the race war. How about instead of packing your bags and moving to a new city, which will eventually get overrun by the non-White hoardes, you stand your ground and make them leave, using force if necessary. The only thing these animals understand is violence and until you cucks realize that nothing will change, and we continue to get replaced in the lands that were conquered and settled by our forefathers.

>implying H town doesn't hold it down
Nig detected. Stop shitting up Houston, it already fucking sucks as it is.
>lol I'm white
Go to bed Paul Wall

>Apparently there's a lot of jobs here but as a straight white male who doesn't speak beaner I'm neither eligible nor able to find the ones people move here to get.
You are literally bitching about not being qualified on a job that anyone that can learn another language can do? In all case it's your fault for being retarded.

>be texan
>constantly see american whites bitching about a lack of minorities
>tfw you complain about a lack of whites