i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Oct. 3
>US suspends Syria talks with Russia
RU: US failed to separate moderate groups from jihadists
US: Russia unwilling or unable to ensure Syrian regime adherence to the arrangements to which Moscow agreed
>India, Pakistan troops exchange fire at border in Kashmir
>Putin signs decree suspending Russia-US deal on plutonium disposal over hostile US actions
>Top al-Qaeda commander killed by drone strike in Syria
>Syrian Army imposes fire control over strategic road in northern Aleppo
>Surprise attack kills FSA commander in Daraa
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah begin new assault at strategic southern Aleppo district
>Taliban raises its flag over Kunduz before being pushed back by Afghan forces
>French fighter jets on mission against ISIL in Mosul

>SouthFront 3.10
youtu.be/DFM3Ry5aAno

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh_Plain_Protection_Units
twitter.com/ninevehpu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffin_dilemma
twitter.com/C_Military1
z5h64q92x9.net/C_Military1/status/782959100820938752
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/782959100820938752
defenseworld.net/news/14016/Russia_Flies_Around_NATO_Airspace_To_Supply_Weapons_To_Syria__Debka_File#.V_ORbWU8W2c
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/783198010394238976
twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/783210885447839745
twitter.com/AlalamChannel/status/783266273987858432
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/04/middleeast/aleppo-what-will-make-you-care-trnd/index.html
dailysabah.com/politics/2016/10/03/erdogan-muslim-countries-must-unite-turkey-saudi-arabia-targeted-to-weaken-muslim-world
archive.fo/YmHsO
youtube.com/watch?v=6f-FdlyqA8s
dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/10/04/russian-president-putin-to-meet-president-erdogan-in-istanbul
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/syria-white-house-warns-actions-if-russia-won-t-negotiate-n659126
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/962767/statement-by-pentagon-press-secretary-peter-cook-on-strike-against-al-qaida-lea
youtube.com/watch?v=ra-8JWHJARs
rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
youtu.be/uiPa5uVbwmc
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QWYP9d7J3Bw
youtu.be/reKg5cYJQPk
youtube.com/watch?v=hKIWyytTyEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep lmao'ing aquafresh turkroach, it just shows how nigger tier your thinking is.

if the ypg don't have the closest relationship with the saa compared to any other rebel group, which rebel group has closer relations?

you're also dumb as fuck about the kurds.

#1: look at azerbaijan and iranian azerbaijan. absolutely no demand for secession in iranian azerbaijan, because the azeris and persians are both territorially close, the populations are heavily intermingled on both sides, and the country isn't named persia after the persians, it's a more neutral name of "iran" (which obviously the name of country is pretty unimportant, but it's indicative of the attitude towards ethnic nationalism in a state).

#2: the kurds in krg will have an independent, kurdish nationalist state called kurdistan. the kurds will have a state in krg territory.

#3: rojava is almost half arabs who fled other parts of syria, and the ypg appoints an assyrian governor (along with kurd and sometimes arab) to almost every area of north syria because they're lefties and give the "indigenous" assyrians a lot of leeway.

rojava will only push for full independence if the saa goes hardline on them, which it obviously won't. the syrian govt only opposed their federalization because it was done "unilaterally" without any consent from the federal government, which is realpolitik speak for if you actually outright recognize us as the legitimate government of syria we'll outright recognize you as legitimate, but the saa isn't giving an outright guarantee, and the ypg stands to lose a whole shitton if they outright get friendly with syria.

legitimately L M A O at your faggoty, pretentious tone to all of this shit that you're clearly wrong about. that said i'll give your /sg/ thread a bump because it's all bantz senpai.

>bread baked by we wuz central asians n newfags n shiet

The "australian" is definitely some sort of diaspora, he makes surreal claims about kurds all the time.

good job roachpaste, you got them pesky [embed]s!

>legitimately L M A O at your faggoty, pretentious tone to all of this shit that you're clearly wrong about. that said i'll give your /sg/ thread a bump because it's all bantz senpai.

Easy there burger, I only got this much space for this kind of blasted butts L M A O

>rojava will only push for full independence if the saa goes hardline on them, which it obviously won't.

This is Countryside General tier delusion.

The moment Rojava becomes independent, Turkish tanks will roll inside Qamishli. They want autonomy.

Assad is an idealist. He will never give Rojava autonomy just because it is more convenient to do so. SDF stands no chances against SAA, because their strength stems from USAF, and USAF will never target SAA on a large scale.

After Assad is done with the rebels and IS, he will start removing commie K*rd farm animal.

>autonomy is independency in roach brains
Jesus... are you a fucking nigger?

NDF @NatDefFor 40 min

Deir ez-Zor: #SAA reenters Jabal Thardeh after pushing ISIS away from airport

Can you even read?

you are an idiot, and totally uninformed about the situation in syria.

turkey does not have the military power to fully occupy any nation on earth,

first off. the only way they could we be to go full on genocide, which would lead to international sanctions that made north korea look like a booming economy open to international investment.

secondly,
>assad is an idealist
is thirteen year old girl talking to ten year old girl level analysis. the idea that international politics falls down to whether or not one man is an "idealist" is retarded, and you are only talking like this to try and oversimplify something you know nothing about.

third, my whole post was about how rojava will not go for independence unless saa went very off script on them.

fourth, if you paid even a slight amount of attention to the progression of this conflict, you would be familiar with how the federalization conflict between SAR and rojava went. the SAR said that they opposed a unilateral declaration of federalization, but they were open to federalization in general, so long as it was worked out with the central government, which the SAR obviously believes it is (as do most nations). the ypg/rojava cannot do that without losing all of it's support from the usa, so that's impossible right now, but rest assured unless the saa somehow doesn't eventually win within the next 2-3 years, which is unlikely, the ypg will recognize the SAR as the legitimate government and work out a federalization deal.

how did getting btfo like that feel? i don't normally talk entirely out of my ass with an air of superiority on topics i'm almost totally unfamiliar with, so that doesn't really happen to me. i'm curious what emotions ran through you when you realized you had no response and actually ran into a guy who wasn't using politics as a way to mask his autism but really had an interest in the topic.

also you are both turkroach sandniggers.

Question for /sg/

How would /sg/ react if Based Assad himself posted in the thread with a selfie and timestamp doing a Q&A?

I'd be very happy, what else?
I might masturbate to his sexy face, too

It would be fucked because the thread would explode with shitposting, skypes would ddos Cred Forums down, and it would open the floodgates to god knows who else doing the same exact thing later.

i would fly to syria and join the saa even though they'd treat me as a second class citizen who can't even run for president, because dudememeslol (but really).

I'm convinced that he lurks here, but will never post because of obvious political consequences

I don't think he has the time to.

Turks want Rojava to have autonomy? I thought you wanted to just destroy them.

>turkey does not have the military power to fully occupy any nation on earth,

LMAO. Turkey can completely occupy and annex Rojava in less then a year you idiotic K*rdboo. I am not even a fan of this shit hole and am 100% sure this country's military strength is overrated, by the way. But saying that Turkey can not occupy fucking Rojava out of all places is idiotic.

>the idea that international politics falls down to whether or not one man is an "idealist" is retarded, and you are only talking like this to try and oversimplify something you know nothing about.

You clearly have no idea about the conflict other than what you get from Twitter K*rds. Assad could be living a pretty comfortable life right now had he left the country in the war's earliest days; but he didn't, because he cares about the country. He constantly talks about "taking back all of Syria", in case you haven't noticed. He just goes along with SDF while he is busy with the rebels and IS; once they are done, there will be no reason for Assad to not eradicate SDF. Do you seriously think SDF would be more than a nuisance to Assad if he wasn't busy with IS and moderate liver eaters?

>third, my whole post was about how rojava will not go for independence unless saa went very off script on them.

R*java can not go for independence. It is impossible. If they do achieve independence, they will get annexed by Turkey.

Turkey can not invade Rojava if they are only autonomous; that would be invading Syria.

>all these autistic americans and europeans that think they know shit about the middle east because they read some wikipedia pages

Pretentious fucks

The turks are right. Kurds are too limited.

The pkk is fucked. KRG is their puppet. Iranian kurd can't do shit. And finally YPG aren't a threat to Turkey.

Is he gay?
What did he mean by this?

>turkey does not have the power to fully occupy any nation on earth.

The land is easier to holtoin Syria.

We are occupying "k*rdistan" just fine.
We occupy Cyprus just fine.

>the "indigenous" assyrians

Lol are you implying Assyrians aren't indigenous to Mesopotamian but you Kurdish Mongoloids from Central Asia are? Go fuck yourself

Biji mustard gas

Reminder that Assyrian Christians are the true indigenous native people of (((Kurdistan))) and kurds are sunni muslim sandnigger mongolians from Central Asia

are you an assyrian? can you pls help me with something syriac related

Ok this is something new

>hohols

>he has no idea how cucked the turkish army is after the coup

Not sure which one is mimi, I'm hoping it's the first one.

>Rebels will swarm through Aleppo and into Deir Hafer

>Turks are gonna encircle Dabiq

>he has no idea even after the coup and all that shit turkish army can still roll in syria and your beloved k*rds needed us flags to cover their asses :^)

>smug anime face.jpg
seriously, who is more deluded than kekside? It's hilarious how he honestly believes his bullshit

>Rebels will break the siege from inside

>Turkey occupies Cyprus through its might
Kek
You know that the only reason you haven't been kicked off is because you are a NATO member right?
Greece, Cyprus and the UK want you off of the island. But it is the US that is keeping your ass safe. Because it is of vital importance that the Bosporus remains within NATO control.

Also nice of you to admit that Kurdish soil is occupied and thus not Turkish soil.

>m-muh october surprise

Where you occupy becomes your soil.
Cyprus was occupied through military might.No one "allowed" us to take it and no one is allowing us now.
We dont need Nato ,Nato needs us.

>white savage culture
jesus christ this guy is salty, /sg/ fucking mind-broke him

>We dont need Nato ,Nato needs us.

Is this a troll or do roaches actually believe this?

Second largest army of Nato doesnt need Nato. Nato (usa) needs this army to bully russians and chinese without repercussions and keep middle east in check.

>second largest army
doesn't mean much when the bulk of your weapons are from 1970

Why don't they get their shit together and fight? Why are Christians gigantic wusses everywhere in the world? (Especially US and EU?)

>It's a ''Shame TSK army might'' general.

Damn son, haven't had this in a while.

Post more Assyrian QT's plz.

Because they're all waiting for (((jesus))) like the good little tavis they are.

Yeah I'm sure based Assad spens his time on here, especially since you started voting for your best Tripfag.
Maybe he lurked half a year ago, but if there is any world leader browsing /sg/ in its current state, I lost every bit of respect I had for him.

What does that have to do with what I said 'merican?

they do but I think their number is little

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh_Plain_Protection_Units

twitter.com/ninevehpu

>implying the U.S. will let you

the only reason you could go in at all was that obama made a deal with erdogan. you are forbidden from advancing more into kurdish territory

NATO does need Turkey for it;s army. NATO needs Turkey for the strategic location it occupies. Namely the Bosporus Straits. Nobody can cross the straits if they are at war with Turkey. So if anyone in NATO activates article 5, it means that whomever NATO is at war with can not enter or leave the Black Sea without first having to fight Turkey.

Stop looking at shit as a nationalist and start seeing it as realpolitik.

But Turkey does need NATO. If a country with a modern army tried to attack turkey, you people would be toast.
>b-but modern armies aren't always good
that's true but irrelevant. Just look at Houthis and Vietminh. Both managed to defeat a foe with enormous military capabilities, but Vietnam was destroyed for decades to come, and Yemeni town and villages are being leveled everyday.

we were forbidden from getting into cyprus as well, look what happened to the island now! :^)

>tfw Greek waking up to the morning sun, looking out of its balcony to see this shit.

EL O EL

>turks troll irl

man i am so eager for erdogan to finally gtfo and a turkish nat-soc getting into power. it will be glorious.

The only reason yemeni towns and village are being leveled at all are because the U.S. is protecting the saudis from being brought to justice. If it weren't for the U.S. coddling them, Riyadh, Mecca, and Medina would be glass.

turkey doesnt need nato because there is russia and china. turkey is in an absolute best position. do you really believe russia will just attack turkey if turkey gets out of nato, exact opposite they will want to ally with turkey and then say bye bye to whole europe.

I agree with some of what you wrote.
Nobody can invade Turkey because of realpolitik.
Noone would give the straits to their enemy so the straits are left to Turkey.
This does not mean we need Nato.Our strategic position is enough.Noone could invade anatolia with or without the Nato article 5.
What do we need Nato for?
We have allies rich in resources and money.West is not needed. If we have to , we can become allies with Iran and Syria and China.

I used to see Turks talk about how Russia was a third world country and how they were falling apart, and now you guys say that Russia is strong and will protect asia from NATO

you over estimate your strength

Vallahi you guys have opened my eyes. I like Erdogan, but that I mostly did cause I fucking hate the CHP and Leftists of Turkey who want to turn Turkey into EUcuck nation.

Look at pic related, she is a Istanbul milletvekili memeing for that filthy Kurd. CHP really has fallen.

But I am 100% for Turkish nationalism now and I would like to see an iron fisted nationalist leading Turkey into a new age where we become a key player in the world.

i never ever said russia is a 3rd world country even though it is actually, but the key is that they have nukes, thousands of them. thats the main issue about russia, not its economy or whatever, but they have nukes.

Turkey's strength is its position.
There is no overesetimation involved in geology.
Allies are plentiful because straits are important.
West wants to please us because of refugees.

>but Vietnam was destroyed for decades to come
The Vietnam war lasted decades and was followed by the Sino-Vietnamese war. And then they had to contend with an ineffectual communist government and economic isolation.
Once they got rid of the centralized planning and opened up to trade, they actually grew rapidly. Right now Vietnam is an attractive alternative to China for cheap exports of certain products.

Remember though. You don't go from an agrarian colonial economy to a industrial economy overnight. That shit takes time.

i gave all my votes to chp even though i hate them so dearly. only reason i gave my votes to them is because i literally hate erdogan more. he is the absolute cancer of turkey and reason turkey is not a real superpower. he did his absolute best to fuck everything up since he get into the office and he succeeded at that.

i really believe he is the actual traitor to this nation and no good will ever come from him even though he sometimes seem to do right things, because in the end, his end game will fuck everything up as it did so far in every aspect.

think of how powerful Vietnam would be today if the war had never happened. USAF dropped poison over all their crops and they had terrible birth defects. not to mention all of their infrastructure was desttoyed

He's probably Turdish.
Russia won't attack Turkey because of roughly equal military strength, while Ruskie attacks weak one only.

think of how powerful usa would be if it didnt get into all these wars and focused on education instead. there is a reason why stupid index of usa is increasing each year and you guys are forced to export the "brain" to usa from other countries.

one day you will run out of brains and that day will be the doom of your nation.

>superpower by 2020

>become allies with Syria, Iran
After all of the shit you pulled? Not likely.

not gonna happen with erDOGan though. maybe will happen with me in future if we dont all die in a full nuclear war :^)

During the Vietnam War, North Vietnam relocated their industry near the Chinese border so the U.S. won't risk bombing it. Then comes the Sino-Vietnamese war and the Chinese destroyed their industry again.

We would be very powerful if we didn't ship manufacturing to china, japan, and india.
During WW2 the USA was the manufacturing powerhouse of the world. we built thousands of bombers each month
Now all our production has gone to other places

>Turkey becoming a superpower on par with China.
It's not gonna happen either way. Too small too weak too poor too backwards and nothing that you can do about it.

I do not live in Turkey and I do not see/feel the things you do so I will leave it at that and respect you for your opinion on this matter. I will however want to know what you think of 50%~ of your Turkish brothers voting for AKP/Erdogan with about 65% that like/are ok with Erdogan. I hope you are not one of those people who literally call them all Kurds/Ermeni/Arab just because they support Erdogan. Yes most are uneducated and tend to prioritize religion above country, but they are nonetheless Turks and your fellow brothers who would die for Turkey are they not? I think more than Euphrates Shield needs to happen to Turkey for Nationalism to grow under people.

Without NATO Turkey is going to slowly die like the Ottoman empire did. Unless you very quickly suck up to the Russians.

Turkish clay occupies strategic locations. But Turks are not needed to hold the clay after all.

You should also remember that while Turkey's military is large. You have no power projection capability. You can only attack your direct neighbours.
That's fine in the NATO strategy. Because again, it is Turkish ground that is of greatest importance. You focus on defending it rather than trying to invade places halfway around the world.

They have to. Russian navy cant help Syria without the straits fully open to them.
Syria cant survive without Russia.
You dont become enemies with the man who controls the bridge of your town.

>Right now Vietnam is an attractive alternative to China for cheap exports of certain products
And China moved up the value chain. ASEAN exports as share of total world exports on total stayed flat from 2000 to 2015 while that of Chinese tripled. The sole big loser was Japan.

The same argument could be made about the US involvement in the war in Vietnam. It was a very costly one and not one of major importance or consequence. The nations of South-East asia that went communist did so without Vietnamese support.

You could argue it was the morally right thing to do like defending South Korea was. But that moral justification ended after the democratically elected president of South Vietnam was ousted and replaced with an incredibly unpopular individual. One so unpopular it caused a surge in Vietcong membership.

But that is hindsight for you.

no i never call them k*rds, armenian or arab and to be honest i dont even care about their ethnicity at all and even though all the religious praise from erdogan and even though he tried so much to destroy nationalism to create a sunni-centric state, there is still nationalism within people which gives me hope.

however, i know the "hidden" agenda of erdogan and he is a traitor to the nation. he is the sole reason why turkey is literally not a formidable power in world, why pretty much all west hates turkey and why terrorism in turkey re-emarged. this single handedly proves he is not capable of leading a nation, he just fucked everything up.

this implies china is a powerhouse which it is not. just having masses of people doesnt mean you can throw them to all of your problems. in fact china has its own internal problems as well due to this very high population.

to be a superpower yes, you need population, and we turks are about 200-250 million all around the world as various turkic states etc. which is more then enough.

the Vietnam war caused the hippie counterculture to rise up in the 70s.
To other countries the war may seems like nothing but a waste of money, but it caused our entire society to shit.

caused our entire society to shift*

Want to hear something scary?
After WW2, 20% of the world shipping was produced in the Scottish Clyde river estuary. That one river area alone produced more shipping than the entire US east coast did.
And then Labour happened. They amalgamated all the shipyards into one national company. And well a lot of these shipyards were all making the same stuff. Best get rid of them so we can make it more efficient.
And now thanks to those socialist planned economy reforms, the Clyde only has one shipyard left and it only makes warships.

Socialism. Not even once.

How are those bazookas helping your economy?

>Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Turkish Straits
You should look this up. If you ever screw with their access its basically casus belli for the Russians. So in your own metaphor if the bum living at the bridge starts giving you shit - you nuke him. And no one would come to save you, because it would be your own fault.
Also they can support Syria via the Caspian and airlifts, as they already do. It would cost a shitload more but you know, I'm sure that when people have turks for neighbors they prepare for all sorts of stupid shit.
Like Curacao said, it's all nice and fun to feel important and all, but you need to take your head out of your ass once in a while.

Still waiting for helicopters

to be powerhouse you need high net export or reserve currency like dollar, military industry, resources and army, then people can enrich and invest.

turkey has only 80 mln population and big part of it are kurds. turks are not even turkic.

even more - you are net importer, net debtor etc etc

Turkey is a privileged colony of usa-uk-france-germany

Yeah m8 I read the file.
if Turkey feels threatened they can close the straits.No nuking involved.
If we are attacked the straits might pass onto someone.The enemies of this "someone" would not let this happen.
Russia can supply Syria but the capacity would be a quarter of what they can supply through Bosphorus.
You dont become enemies with the bum on the bridge if that means your friend on the other side could be overwhelmed as a result.

To have a reserve currency you need to run a trade deficit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffin_dilemma

God you kind of wish they would stop worshiping Keynes and just Hayek the economy already.

>Implying the CIA didn't start the hippie counterculture

there are only 15m k*rds and rest are turks, considering majoirty of those k*rds also came from iraq back in 90s escaping from saddam you need to check your facts right. also there are about 20m azeri turks in iran and about another 8 in azerbaijan to begin with. which makes about 90m turks in middle east alone not counting others in asia and europe.

Well from FBI docs we know they at least didn't start it but fought it.

Actually we do know a lot of the hippie culture, at least the leftism shit they got into, all came from the KGB.
McCarthy was right!

So if the US clearly stated that they dron'd a Jamal al-Sham or w/e leader, and also state that this is what Nusrats call themselves now, what is the problem with Aleppo given that most moderate memers there are actually Sham as confirmed by US of A too?
Is team blue running out of options or what.

Based burger.

thats why i said "OR"

either currency or net export

i think in future only "net export" will matter

they speak language, but they are not turks lol

its same as to claim that nigerians are frech because their official language is french or that mexicans are hispanic due to same reason

Is the SAA trying to divide the rebels through the middle?

>Russia can supply Syria but the capacity would be a quarter of what they can supply through Bosphorus.
[citation needed]

Citation is here
>Me

Why do you have to be so Turkish.

Something you just pulled out of your ass then. All right. Enjoy the Dreamtime.

Here's something that may be interesting to stick in the OP ; it's a twitter channel, IIRC it's a Hezbollah one :

twitter.com/C_Military1

It's all in Arabic but you can into Google/Yandex translate. Daily updates and many footages of (((moderates))) being btfo by SAA&Associates.

Eg the roadbombing of the moderatechieftain or this one, missile to blow some goatfuckers in Tel Hamriya :

Anyways enjoy.

Fugg, replace

by

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/782959100820938752

Yes, it's an ancient and extremely efficient technique, pic related.

So I saw reports that Russia/Syria were supposedly dropping Chlorine barrels on civilians but it happened in what was rebel controlled territory.

I'm assuming this is just more US propaganda?

You can safely assume Assad probably doesnt even know Cred Forums exists, let alone Cred Forums, let alone /sg/

I dont think so. the northern part will fall first because its the least urbanized

we already see this happening. Handarat - Shuqayf district - Kindi hospital - and now Oweija district

after that it will slow down I bet

No, they always held an Aleppo Citadel in the middle. Dividing them across the urban area would be nigh-impossible at the moment. SAA just concentrates on taking low-urbabised areas in the north right now. After they are done with that, they will probably try tro break Eastern Aleppo into multiple pockets (as their strategy in urban clashes so far suggests), but where will they concentrate their attacks is a mystery so far.

fun fact is they are turks.

they will chip it away like east ghouta

thanks m8, me and Im sure a few others here are familiar with this account (although I only realised its a Hezbollah account few days ago) but I bet some arent

its indeed a good source for frontline updates when using the Twitter Translate feature or indeed Google/Yandex because placenames get fucked up sometimes

Yep. So far pretty much every chemical attack report was bogus.
Also chlorine is shit tier and any sane genocidal maniac would upgrade it to mustard gas.

I would have an orgasm.

Why does basic truths need to be questined because they come from Turks?
I am wrong. Its just three times harder instead of four )

defenseworld.net/news/14016/Russia_Flies_Around_NATO_Airspace_To_Supply_Weapons_To_Syria__Debka_File#.V_ORbWU8W2c

Because I was served chicken instead of lamb in a kebab once so I am now wary.
You probably would be wary of Poles if one fucked up your plumbing too.

they are armenoids and iraninas that speak turkic language.

they are even genetically different from turks from turkey.

Syria's out.
I'm not saying what we shouldn't sink as many Ivans as we could, tho.

Yes, pretty much.
SAA is in a VERY powerful position in Aleppo right now. Every day rebels have less and less food, ammo and fighters, while SAA can easily replenish their losses. They also finally started using smart strategy in this region (I believe Russian advisors are to be thanked for that). What we saw in Handarat recently and keep seeing now is a repetition of their successful actions in Mallah farms/Castello Road where they do heavy air/artillery barrage->advance->take new position->bait rebels into counter-attack->retreat->bomb rebels with superior fire-power->repeat. This has been kinda slow, but insanely effective method that lowered SAA casulties, while allowing them to fully utilise destructive potential of their combat multipliers. We will see how they do when they actually start fighting for hevaily urbanised areas. I expect a long siege of multiple pockets Damascus-style.

thx m8

Attack>retreat>bomb>attack.. this indeed works so far, notably in Mallah farms and yesterday the Tiger utilized this in N.Hama north of Taybat al-Ism

No more liberation eh!

then they are turkified pretty hardcore because language is like 99% same. this also makes them turks, who cares about genes these days anyways, its all about language.

Whats it like being a russian?

It doesnt work like that

Surinamese people arent Dutch just because they speak Dutch

A linguistic relation between peoples makes them connected and its cool to be interested in that, but claiming other peoples out of some bizarre expansionist nationalism is just flat out wrong

culture and genes are the most important

also you need to know that all people in azerbaijanian cities speak russian language, their official language was created by ussr scholars from local dialects lol

One regiment and two brigades of SAA pushed ISIS away from the Deir ez-Zor airport and have reentered the Thardeh mountain area

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/783198010394238976
twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/783210885447839745
twitter.com/AlalamChannel/status/783266273987858432

Now lets hope USAF wont accidentally bomb them again

The Turk ITT and even the Dutch diaspora scum have good intentions but they are really misinformed.

1) Turkey can not close the straits to Russia unless something very extreme happens. That would severely limit Russia's capacity to project force in the Mediterranean. The Straits are no joke. If that happens, Russia can declare war, and no one could do anything. Remember how we tell the newfags here how no one wants WWIII to start over Syria? The Straits are something worth starting a world war over.

2) The reason why CHP appears so "cucked" now is because they are castrated and desperate. CHP used to be the party of the "elite" class, and pandered to them. They realized that Erdoğan was an existential threat to them a while ago, however; so now they try to be everyman's party. You see, every party in Turkey used to represent a specific group; a party for the secularist "White Turks", a party for the ultranationalists, a party for the moderate Islamists, a party for hardcore Islamists, a party for K*rds, a party for communists, and so on. Under Kılıçdaroğlu, CHP realized that the White Turks were having like 2 children at most, while the other groups had like 8; so now they are trying to attract voters from all political orientations, trying to turn people against AKP by accusing them of being corrupt and undemocratic and violent instead of accusing them of being Islamists and plebs. So, my Dutch friend, you can't complain about CHP being "elitist" and then also complain about them trying to pander to K*rds or commies; their very existance is threatened. AKP is absorbing MHP, and soon it will come for CHP.

3) Turkey can not easily ally with Russia. You keep hearing about how Erdoğan is a fascist racist from Twitter K*rds, but he is neither; he is what he claims to be, an Islamist. A Sunni Islamist. After the crisis in Syria is over(>), whatever the outcome, you can be confident that le Grand Sultan's next target will be the Iraqi K*rdistan; he will try to seperate it from the Shia government. Erdoğan and his followers have nothing against any ethnic group, and they enjoy wide support from K*rds; the recent "anti-K*rdish" vibes you have been getting from Erdoğan are only there because he wanted to attract votez from the ultranationalists after HDP fucked him over by denying him his dream of abolishing the separation of powers. He has something against Shi'ites, Alawites, and Alevis, because they conflict with his pan-Sunni fantasy. He is not a racist, but he sure as fuck is a secterianist. His interests conflict entirely with Iran's, and although allying Turkey would be extremely benefical for Russia, Russia won't abandon an old and reliable ally over someone unpredictable like Erdoğan. For Erdoğan's dream to come true, first Iran must go(and the final boss is S*udi Arabia). Turkish-Iranian relations will get drastically worse after the fuckery over Iraq starts.

I fucking hate Turkish people.

then this also fits well with azeris because we pretty much have the same culture as well. what else left? pretty much all azeris i ve met whether they came from iran or azerbaijan have the same nationalistic feels i have.

>You can safely assume Assad probably doesnt even know Cred Forums exists, let alone Cred Forums, let alone /sg/
Honestly, /sg/ was pretty cool some time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he got message about /sg/ blowing up that terrorist training camp for example. I doubt that he ever even took a look at Cred Forums as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least heard from this place a few times.
After all, this is a pretty Pro-Assad place and Assad can really use some positive propaganda in the west. This aspect is often forgotten, but I'm 100% sure some rulers who are ciritcally viewed in the MSM browsed this page at some point and a lot of countries are paying people to post here to sway public opinion.

the problem is, how you try to be everyman's party, do you do it by simply doing anti-erdogan policies or you change your battle plan.

problem with CHP is the way they try to be everyman's party. instead of creating solutions and viralling this through different channels, they just conduct a stupid "le we are against erdogan" and "le we support each and every person on our country" policy. even if they believe they have a solution to terrorism problem in turkey, they are presenting it in a such horrible manner they look like they are supporting PKK to begin with.

also with the elitism, CHP is no longer elitist in anyway, they are just a stupid cucked "leftist" party. CHP needs to go back to its roots during Atatürk's time. you cant just be everyman's party anyways, no matter what there is still a huge nationalistic potential in turkey, CHP needs to pander to the nationalism front instead of simply left. just taqiyya for fucks sake, but at this point they cant fool anyone. then whats left is, we need a whole new solution.

lol

azeris were turkopersians, then they were captured by russians and become more civilized.

i dont mind that turkey has turkish nationalism and islamic bullshit lol, its a present that turkey has erdogan as a president. i am not even joking.

turkey collapses sooner if it will be backward, it is in our interests. you wasted demographic potential of westenr turkey. it is also good lol.

and what you dont understand is collapsed turkey means an end to europe because it will be fully open to all influence from russia.

Most standard languages are created from "local dialects" though

well of course there is definitely a connection, I didnt deny that, Dutch people can also be interested in Suriname because of the historical and language connection for example

Well I guess its possible some PR kid noted there are communities and groups of western people on the internet that dont gobble up all US propaganda, who knows

>collapsed turkey means an end to europe because it will be fully open to all influence from russia
That's bad?

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

of course it is, would you rather see europe ruled by russia? there is no power in europe to resist russia at the moment.

If you are french.

collapse of turkey will be good for everybody, but it will happen a bit later. firstly you will become indebted like greece and assets will be purchansed by foreigners

russia is a part of europe

>part of europe
E X P E L L E D
X
P
E
L
L
E
D

russia is and never was a part of europe.

>would you rather see europe ruled by russia?
Well... yes. Putin > Merkel.

you live in virtual reality

uk, germany, france etc make 100 times bigger potential military thread to russia than turkey.

and they balance each other

then you are a fool, no matter what is her intentions, merkel is still somewhat raising the whole level of europe so far. russia will just destroy everything in its path.

Oh no! Not the evil Russia! Protect us Turkey!!!
Seriously though, what the fuck? You can`t protect Europe from migrants and can`t protect Middle East from westerners who go there to join ISIS. Your statement is literally a joke, especially since Russia has numerous ways to influence Europe without even thinking about Turkey.
I am not saying that your country is not relevant, but you are simply delusional.

>merkel is still somewhat raising the whole level of europe so far.

Wew never for a second doubt the inbredness of muslims.

germany and uk have no military at all, there is only france and it is too afraid to use it anyways nevermind the peace in europe due to the whole EU thing, considering EU is just an excuse to stop french and germans killing each other every now and then.

russia is just a 3rd world country with its economy based on gas. greece bankrupt because it had absolutely no industry and its people are extremely lazy. they were leeching of off EU all the time past 50 years, turkey on the other hand has some sort industry and pretty hard working people in general.

>Merkel is trying to genocide us
>Putin is evil
>Merkel ftw
???
What did he mean by this?

see

>cant protect eu from immigrants
we just did though.

also turkey is not protecting eu from russia, but its one of the major obstacles in the way.

then why is whole EU is in pretty good shape where as russia and its satellites are 3rd world countries? its just greece fucked up pretty bad but thats because greeks are completely worthless people incapable of doing anything worthwhile.

what did merkel do to genocide you? did she bombed your cities? the bulk of immigrants are in germany as well and it was planned because germans dont want to raise new kids and dont want to work in shitty jobs with low pay. she really did what she needed to do to secure german supremacy. you guys are just too blind to see this.

Turks are lazy welfare queens.

He got his family in Germony

only the turks in dutchland and germany and only the latest generation. back in the day turks pretty much rebuilt germany and you all know it. just because you guys are incapable of making the new generations work isnt a problem of turkey.

also just visit istanbul one day and go outside at 6 am, people are pretty much on the road to reach their offices and shit, in which european country do you see that as well?

>then why is whole EU is in pretty good shape where as russia and its satellites are 3rd world countries? its just greece fucked up pretty bad but thats because greeks are completely worthless people incapable of doing anything worthwhile.

Because of the US, also because of a better history and colonies, because eastern europe has always defended them so that they can have nice cushy lives, and that has no bearing on the future of things.
What is the point of being rich and having money when your country is culturally dead, your people demoralized, and completely Americanized.

At that point you may as well just nuke yourself.

i have no family member outside of turkey t.bh famalam.

She forced us to take a thousand migrants and will try to give us more. The problem is not one year but 50 years.
>what's the matter goy, we just wanna give women the same rights as men, aren't you a feminist user :^)
Merkel must hang. EU needs to burn. This is not negotiable.

How typical for a turk, not caring about anyone else but his own country. I don't wanna see Germany gone.
See, what Merkel has done is made a race war inevitable and Russia will go into Europe to help and spread its influence, also meaning expulsion of turks from Europe. Constantinople will be ours again.

america is raging now

>we just did though.
Tell that to Brits that had to literally exit EU because of this refugee bullshit. Tell it to any European country suffering from this, for that matter.

Also, what kind of obstacle are you to Russia? Do you really think Russia plans to invade Europe? And if it does, do you think Russia will invade Europe via Turkey of all fucking places? ~40% of European sub-continent is Russian territory, for crying out loud.

You've obviously never heard of the Hooton Plan.

lol

you use german tanks, they use german cannons, and german spare parts

france and germany own factories and profitable assets in turkey

all this countries have modern high-tech armies and military industry

even more thay can threat russia export.

from other side turkey cant even make a military threa to russia as you can pass even pass a base armenia. as whole your energy and military infrastructure will be spammed with missiles and bombs.

its your fault to let your country die then. will it be ever better if russians are in power, will they really "free" you or just use you like others do? they are just another imperialist evil just like usa or germany. unless you become a superpower yourself. they dont help syria and assad because they are all good and shit, its because it helps their imperialist intentions against usa.

just be happy with what you have, pretty nice lives and shit. if you really feel like its not going good then do something about it yourself and stop shitting on people who die/work so that you can have a nice life.

Communism is literal meth. We came clean 25 years ago and we're still in the shitter despite leeching infinite money off EU.
Eastern Germany is also still a shitpit compared to the west despite being part of Germany and also throwing away the meth 25 years ago.
Considering that Russia and co. didn't get EU dosh for the last 10 years they're actually not doing THAT bad. Still shitholes though.

>Your country
>Western europe

>Turkish education.

Can you stop posting now please

cant even pass a base armenia
typo

brits ran away from EU because in the end they know its another plan of germany to conquer europe, this time not with force but with economy which so far succeeded. who do you think le pen is? she also sees this as well but french are i guess too tired of wars.

what a bunch of faggotry.

turkey is slowly creating its own assets, what is bayraktar? what is altay? what is fırtına howitzer? what is mpt rifle, jng rifle? what is all the icbms we started to build? what is atak chopper? why is turkey spending all this money to create its own bombs and guns and shit?

who cares about armenia really? just 1.5 million people. if turkey all together spits, armenia will drown anyways.

but guys now i have to go for class. maybe talk to you all later again.

>they know its another plan of germany to conquer europe
>he actually believes the Jewish narrative about WWII
Good goy.

I am glad that you didn`t try to disprove parts about ISIS and MUH RUSSIAN THREAT at least. You are not completely lost to reason.

So, is Europe threatened by evil Germany now? Is Turkey our only hope?

>fırtına howitzer
Nice pzH 2000 chassis
>altay
Nice 2a5
>bayraktar
How much israeli electronics?

V4 is Europe's only hope.

Noice

CNN is super frustrated that their constant propaganda about muh civilians in Aleppo(/Syria in general) isn't creating some mass movements n shit: edition.cnn.com/2016/10/04/middleeast/aleppo-what-will-make-you-care-trnd/index.html

funny af "OY VEY GOYIM, WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT DEM SYRIAN CHILDRENS!?"

>V4 is Europe's only hope.

Correct.

>we get a free invitation
>leftist government ignores it completely
>now we have to work to get in

lol

you cant because you need a market for them and this will not be allowed to you, because you are net fucking importer lol, you dream about super military industry and cant even take a local market from western companies LMAO

you will just assemble your toys from european and american parts under their supervision.

and you will pay for this from your taxes

lol

i just told that your land army will not be able to atack russia, as it will be destroyed in borderlands

your capital, fleet and all military and energy infrastructure will get missile strike at in the same time as you attack russian base in armenia.

so literally your regular army cant threat russian caucasus, you cant make other shit, except maybe closing of bosphorus, but it will end same way

But you don`t understand, Poland! Only Turkey can help Europeans to solve our own problems! Problems with Russia? Turkey to the rescue! Germany resurgent? Call Great Turks!
Let`s invite them to V4 and put them in charge, only they can save us now!

Erdogan: "After Mosul will be rescued from Daish, only Sunni Arabs, Turkmen and Sunni Kurds should remain there"

dailysabah.com/politics/2016/10/03/erdogan-muslim-countries-must-unite-turkey-saudi-arabia-targeted-to-weaken-muslim-world

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER DOING

I wonder if the Russians regret they saved him from the coup

Archive: archive.fo/YmHsO

french and germans aren't killing each other due to the american military presence in europe, the current state of peace has nothing to do with the EU.
also Germany is hands down the most powerful country in Europe both economically and militarily, have no doubts about that .

youtube.com/watch?v=6f-FdlyqA8s

Lavrov looks like he will betray Assad

>le ruskies saved Erdogan meme

They didn't. And the guy is as stupid, delusional and crazy as he's been all along. In addition to being a zionist lackey. You need all of these attributes to be in the Muslim Brotherhood in the first place

Russia is maybe not 100% europe ,but they are much closer of being part of Europe then Turkey ,even historically.

The solely fact that Turkey is muslim country ,you cant be part of the Europe

Turkey and Europe can be friends no doubt , but Turkey never can be considered to be part of Europe , on the side all the differencies ,amongst all of it you not really liked in Europe also.

Syria Today @todayinsyria 11min
Russian President to meet Erdoğan in October

dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/10/04/russian-president-putin-to-meet-president-erdogan-in-istanbul

Why?Have you met some?

gotta give this a bump

an independent copy is still independent.

>Biji mustard gas
straya each tymu!

Obama has failed the answer the cry of the women and children in Alleppo desperate for the US Military to end their oppression and suffering at the hands of Russians and their terrorist allies. Hillary Clinton, being a caring mother and grandmother, will not allow those cries to go unanswered, and will bring the full force of international accountability and US Military action on those who would support the murderous, brutal, detestable Assad regime. The US Military is a Global Force for GOOD.

Lavrov isn't a roach, so I don't think so

At some point, everyone will backstab anyone. Believing "friendship and loyality" among nations is a childish belief.

Hilldog, defending Al Qaeda in Eastern Aleppo from the Syrian and Russian governments since 2017.

Go jerk off your al Qaeda bros while wearing a white helmet, scum.

Tutomap @Tutomap 1min

#SAA/#NDF advance in S Deir al-Zur in Thardah Mountain & regain Thardah point 1 from #IS
#Syria #DeirEzzor

So, tomorrow Dabiq will see the battle?
Remember that the prophecy isn't "last battle of the Apocalypse". It's "the beginning of apocalypse".
So, if they have any plan for spectacular attacks against EU, it's the right time.

kek that would be prutty awesome, I can't wait.

They will prolly go in the hadiths and look for some excuse or other.

>phase 5
nonoo that was not what was said, what was said was.....

>Syria: White House Warns of 'Actions' If Russia Won't Negotiate

nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/syria-white-house-warns-actions-if-russia-won-t-negotiate-n659126

What did they mean by this?

any idea how many SAA/NDF there are in Deir al-Zur?

“The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq.”
Last time semites believed a similar prophecy it sparked terror attacks in all the Empire: yes, empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

>nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/syria-white-house-warns-actions-if-russia-won-t-negotiate-n659126

Probably just more weapons supplied to the "moderates", Obama isn't dumb enough to try attacking Russian/Syrian jets even if some people in the WH/SD are pushing for it.

>nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/syria-white-house-warns-actions-if-russia-won-t-negotiate-n659126

That's hilarious, considering they were the ones who cut off negotiations and bombed the shit out of the ceasefire in Deir Ez-zor

I suspect the "actions" will be economic, not military, since they are already waging a sanctions war on Russia anyhow.
(...and because Obama is a pussy)

If they can trigger permanent violence in Europe the same day/week they spoked about a coming apocalypse they have ideologically won.

>because Obama is a pussy
Thanks God... do you prefer war?

>Thanks God... do you prefer war?
Children, neets and people who will not be drafted prefer wars.

No, but almost any other US president that I can think of would've already intervened or escalated in some way, since they've been backing the rebels in Syria for years and years and Assad has been pulverizing them with russian help. The problem of course is that they played the whole Ukraine card too early and now can no longer really escalate tension there without the fear of a large response from Russia and a destabilized Europe. That's why they've had no response other than keeping the sanctions on Russia to the airstrikes in Syria.

based

That unconfirmed drone strike on an AQ leader in Idlib was confirmed.

defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/962767/statement-by-pentagon-press-secretary-peter-cook-on-strike-against-al-qaida-lea

JFS "severed from Al Qaeda" my ass.

(((moderate beheaders)))

Yanks bombing AQ now? Fucking nice. Hit them in Eastern Aleppo, too.

They've struck AQ leaders in Syria a few times when they know they're there. But they don't strike JFS's actual forces.

>turkish """"men""""

youtube.com/watch?v=ra-8JWHJARs

test

Did somebody say azerbaijan

like turkey?

Battle of Aleppo going on and this thread is slow as fuck.

Links or streams? Anna news should have some good footage for their next update, at least.

I'm not coming across anything today. It's odd.

surely he will get QUINTS

>tfw too lazy to open my 25+ Syria twitter tabs

>Russian paratroopers will conduct exercises for the first time in Africa

Dear Russia,

No fucks are given about Syria. Please do what you want and obliterate ISIS. Please don't be fooled by Obama protecting his Islamic terrorist buddies in Aleppo. The USA and its states are loved but the Obama administration is not. A change of days is awaited for over the pond from here.

Syria is of no importance to the UK, it offers nothing yet we are being drawn into this useless bullshit and there is no interest in the place at all or its cities, Aleppo or otherwise, do as you will there Russia with full blessing from this Brit.

Regards,
Some who feel this way in the UK.

>>tfw too lazy to open my 25+ Syria twitter tabs
What if I told you that I have 6,000,000 tabs open right now?

Pentagon paid PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos

The Pentagon paid a UK PR firm half a billion dollars to create fake terrorist videos in Iraq in a secret propaganda campaign exposed by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism.

PR firm Bell Pottinger, known for its array of controversial clients including the Saudi government and Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet’s foundation, worked with the US military to create the propaganda in a secretive operation.

The firm reported to the CIA, the National Security Council and the Pentagon on the project with a mandate to portray Al-Qaeda in a negative light and track suspected sympathizers.

Employees were given specific instructions to create the videos. “We need to make this style of video and we’ve got to use Al-Qaeda's footage,” Wells was told. “We need it to be 10 minutes long, and it needs to be in this file format, and we need to encode it in this manner.”

The videos were created to play on Real Player which needs an internet connection to run. The CDs were embedded with a code linking to Google Analytics which allowed the military to track IP addresses that the videos were played on.

rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/

NO FOKEN WAY!!

youtu.be/uiPa5uVbwmc

Video of first moments when Russia hits Darat Eza
-rural aleppo

These videos are all the same

see you later! somebody bake

>autism.mp4

No one recorded the impact?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Azerbaijan-

>been reading /sg/ for eight months
>still feel like a newfag

One day I'll contribute something worthwhile.

Hey guys, sorry to inform you, but I actually don't know what the fuck I am doing. I think I am just going pull out U.S. forces and let you guys clean up this mess. Catch ya later. It's been real.

Can anyone explain the US's actions with the plutonium deal?

Does the military really want to start Cold War 2?

Where did all the namefags go?

Oh and battle of Dabiq soon!

BUMPIN

>Under the agreement, which was signed in 2000 and expanded in 2006 and 2010, Russia and the U.S. each were to dispose of 34 metric tons of weapons-grade plutonium, enough material for about 17,000 nuclear warheads.
>Russia said last year it had started up a plant that produces mixed-oxide commercial nuclear reactor fuel known as MOX from weapons-grade plutonium. Meanwhile, the construction of a similar U.S. plant in South Carolina has been years behind schedule and billions of dollars over budget.
>The US administration wants to cancel the Savannah River Site's MOX project and use an alternative method for disposing of excess plutonium.
>Putin pointed to the stalled plant construction earlier this year when he accused the US of failing to meet its end of the deal. He also argued that the policy change would give the US "Sreturn potential,'' or a chance to recycle the material back into the weapons-grade plutonium.
>Sergei Kiriyenko, head of the state-controlled Rosatom nuclear corporation, said Monday that while MOX makes sure that weapons-grade plutonium can't be used for any military purposes, the U.S. intention to dilute and stockpile the material means ``it could be dug up again.''
>It emphasized that Moscow was suspending the deal and not annulling it altogether, adding it would be ready to restore the plutonium agreement if the U.S. takes Russian concerns into account.

did everyone got barrel bombed in this thread ?

Help is needed.

I deleted my internet history .However there was twitter page where a lot of news regarding Syria war could be found ,but I cant remember the exact name of it anymore.Some1 already posted this twitter page previously here also.

It was something like /jeremiyaSyriaList

check the OP, also syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

what i would give to be personally barrelbombed by based assad

>saving the thumbnail

I saw Assad at a grocery store in Damascus last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen loaves of bread in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the loaves and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each loaf and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

my nigga

>"The SBU has confirmed that Russian special forces are behind the release of the leopard into Mmariupol"

nuffin happened today?

LIBERATION TIME BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=QWYP9d7J3Bw

my favorite scw vid tbqh

If this is actually true, then what will happen most likely?
Will the Ruskies steamroll the rebels?
Or will it be as slow as before, just with a couple of extra meatbags?

>let me tell you about your country

:)

needs more confirmation

East Aleppo will become a Chechnya 2.0

There has already been a Chechnya 2.0 senpai.
It's just that 1.0 did not go so well.
Let's hope that the Ruskies have learned from their mistakes in the 1st Chechen war.

wtf i love putin now

I saw Assad at bakery in Aleppo last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, do you like barrelbombs?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “wut?”, but he kept cutting me off and going “road signs? blue devil? bread?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him using his smartphone. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with GPS device in his hands.
When I left the bakery I was blown to the ground by the explosion. I turned my head around and the bakery was gone.
Heard Assad in the back of alley singing: "God. Syria. Bashar".

Russians will probably fill the defensive and besieging position to free the SAA unit to do the actual fighting.

Elijah is the most trustable source in the entire war, he has inside sources from high ranking officers in both the SAA and Hezbollah. He also predicted the deployment of the S-300 and S-400 systems.

>tfw this happened to my cousin mobile black bread factory,
This is no joking matter how will he be able to support his moderate opposition friends now?

haha good 1
*likes post*

>What is the 2nd Chechen War

And they got a lot of experience since then.

Here are some photos from "Friendship-2016" joint training with Pakistan. At the same time Russia is doing a joint exercise with India too.

Soon with Egypt too.

>earlier today, Russian military has declared the latest bombing by US forces has killed a dozen Russian soldiers. President Clinton will be holding a press conference later today in the midst of deteriorating relations between the two nations

My peenus weenus is ready.

Yep, first training mission in Africa since the end of the Soviet Union.

Dabiq soon fellow steppe nigger

Putin must release the chechens
Those ISIS faggots will learn what is like to be a real "moderate beheader"

>Kadyrovtsy VS Sandniggers
I would pay to see that.

would be a win win win situation

>Dabiq soon
Turkey and rebels are representing Christianity while ISIS represents Islam

İnşallah brother.

>Turkey and rebels are representing Christianity while ISIS represents Islam

The only one representing Christianity in Syria is Assad and Russia of course

Eish

I am talking about the battle of Dabiq you fucking autist

hello where are the proofs :DD

lets hope Obongo doesn't go full retard

We are hitting happening levels that we've never reached before.
Hold me Cred Forums

Armored assault Pt.1
#JFS storming Assadist checkpoint in the N-Hama theatre
#GoPro

youtu.be/reKg5cYJQPk

^^

>15m kurds
no. they are %15 at most and that makes 10-12 millions and half of them loves turkey to death.

They could fight to protect Turkish border but instead they choose to fight a war they can't win.

bullshit

Nice :DDD

>low battery

Hama will fall to Rebels.

Other turkics accept them as Turks i don't understand why other 3rd parties think they a word in this

>turkey does not have the military power to fully occupy any nation on earth
except Greece you mean?

This crisis seems to be inevitably marching towards open confrontation between the Russians and Americans in Syria.

Thats all fine, Im no Turk or Azeri so Im not claiming to know, I was just pointing out that language similarity doesnt equal ethnic/cultural similarity perse

Obvious shill/troll account. They've said several times they're not going to do significant ground operations in Syria. So yeah, no.

The people in Russia would not support another Afghanistan, just like the poople in the US don't support another Iraq.

Taking up the mantle of countryside autist on*r?

Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=hKIWyytTyEc

Obomber will retreat with the Anti-ISIL coalition to only do air operations on the Iraqi side of the border. Mark my words. Pentagon will rebel but eventually they'll have to do what the president says. Putin wants to wrap this up before the next US president is in office, so he's forcing a choice on Obongo now.

t. a frustrated mud for 30th time this month

>Why do people die in sieges?!?!?! Why do people fight in war?!?!?!?
Are these people retarded, or is it one massive meme?

While Russia is bombing civilians in Aleppo, Assadists in Hama are doing what they are doing best:

>It's an arab doesn't use his bipod episode

ALLAHU AKBAR THESE TWO METAL LEGS ARE INFIDEL MAGIC

I would say the bipod is only usable by that one-armed rebel, but even he just decides to say "fuck it"

Hi Nikita

Baking

for the glory of satan of course!

The bipod is usable by EVERYONE, it's a fucking fantastic invention designed for increasing efficiency of your murder.

There's a reason why a bipod on RPK and PKM are standard issue.
Or any squad support weapon.

Is there an /sg/ version of this image? I was going to make one but I'm catching up on what happened the past few months. I like making simple little OC

>running for better cover is somehow a tactical defeat
Lad, arabs lost virtually every single modern war they were in.

And Assad forces have westernized structure.

Here it is

>tactical defeat
LMAO run chicken run!

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I had heard that Obama and the Pentagon weren't seeing eye-to-eye over things in Syria, and that Obama was the one pushing for the ceasefire while the Pentagon pushed for escalation.

Makes sense given that Obama wants to secure his Presidential legacy, and the last thing he needs is an American plane getting shot down by/shooting down a Russian plane.

Withdrawing to Iraq will only buy them some time, according to Vitaly Churkin, Russia's aim in the region is to remove all terrorist elements from Syria AND Iraq.