Will Thailand be the next Asian superpower after China and Japan fall?

Will Thailand be the next Asian superpower after China and Japan fall?

no

suure, why not

looks like we have a consensus

Indonesia more likely.

Yes.

Every other Asian power is wallowing in mediocrity and uncertainty.

Our path is as clear as ever.

I think you need industries beyond ladyboy sex tourism to become a superpower.

thats a man right?

>after China and Japan fall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Thailand

Indonesia is a barely functioning shithole though, Thailand at least has the infrastructure.
Siam Paragon is better

no

It's a regional power in Indochina. It doesn't have the resources to expand beyond that

no, the king will probs die soon and the eco will go into turmoil, long run I think Indonesia will still be greater, but we'll still hover second

SP is more based confirm opinion

That's a man

I know the current king is meant to be good, but why is he dying going to destroy Thailand?
Also why can't you insult the king? Taxi driver got weird after my father compared him to British royalty

Also, you ever been to Caturday cat cafe? Or Cat Cafe Club?

All the SEA countries except Singapore are kind of shit desu. Maybe Vietnam has a chance of becoming a regional power.

They'd either have to deal with aceh, or be taken over by aceh. Until then they'll be tied up with internal politics, jokowi not doing so well lately

Serious question guys. Who has better ladyboys?

>tfw you will never watch PM Yingluck Shinawatra fire ping pong balls out of her pussy to entertain the other world leaders

>Vietnam has nearly 100 million people

Wtf I wish somebody told us this before we invaded.

>perhaps executing this guy will ensure continued prosperity in japan

It's hard to tell when they all have the same name

no. thailands military over throws thailands government every time it grows economically. it does this because every time it grows it gets friendly with china and thailands military is a extension of the american military

thailand wont be a supper power ever because every time they overthrow the government they revert to communism. why would a puppet of america endorse communism?all of the wealthy support china. they have done this often enough that they should know it always plays out like this. even in america its common for rich businessmen to kiss chinas ass