Just comply and you won't have any problems

>just comply and you won't have any problems

Alright police bootlickers, defend this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGTZBNoLayM

shit happens, sometimes

Just don't be black

He clearly became aggressive in the middle of that video.
And then he just started resisting which never ends good

This was this guys 3rd time breaking into his mothers house. He had multiple warrants out for his arrest. He intended to make a break for it and tried to crush the (albeit retarded) police womans wrist.

I mean im not even a fan of our shit police but this pavement ape had it coming.

>call for backup, maybe trying to get friends to ambush cops
>get super aggressive in middle of video during a calm conversation
>try to argue with cop when he says put down phone
>resist
amazing

>>just comply and you won't have any problems
>posts video where a guy refuses to comply
lol Canada

You're so full of shit.

>He clearly became aggressive in the middle of that video.

You mean after the cop who had no intention of verifying any info that he gave him shoved him backwards for no reason?

Asshole was goading him for 7 minutes trying to get him riled up so he could arrest him.

>This was this guys 3rd time breaking into his mothers house. He had multiple warrants out for his arrest.

Nice BS you pulled out your ass.

>He intended to make a break for it and tried to crush the (albeit retarded) police womans wrist.

Policewoman was nowhere near him, it was the dude that shoved him.

he's a nigger.

>shoved him backwards for no reason
He told him to stand up and put his hands behind his back.
>You mean after the cop who had no intention of verifying any info
So they were standing there waiting for pizza?
Is that what you thought was going on?

>This is not the first time Cole has been in trouble with the department. In August 2014, Devin and Rufus Scales were arrested by Cole for blocking traffic on an empty street, public intoxication and resisting arrest.
>Devin recorded his brother being handcuffed without incident, sparking questions about why he was charged. Those charges were eventually dropped and Cole was suspended.

>muh police can't do no wrong

Anyway I'm out.

So explain why when he offered to go to his neighbors house to prove that he was who he said he was the cop refused?

Or the fact that they already ran a name check on him as evident by the fact the lady said she couldn't find a picture to match his info.

they were fired. end of story.

Dude cop was pretty clearly trying to rile him up by continually interrogating him from new angles every time he answered him. Lady cop couldn't find anything. He gave more than enough info for them to just chill and not be on his ass which was what caused problems. Why not just wait in the cruiser for 5-10 minutes and see if the mom shows up? Cole pretty clearly mishandled this.

>Ayoh, Hol up.
>*Smacks lips*
>I ain't got no ID nigga but comer over here to this unknown location and get this complete other stranger involved,
>That'll help set things right nigg
>*Smacks lips*

Or he could just answer her questions and get on with his day. But nope, he gotta be a nig.

He doesn't know any better after all, its why they commit half the violent crime. You can't domesticate wild animals.

>Nice BS you pulled out your ass.

So, which is it?

Anyway, the guy shouldn't have used the phone like that. Also fuck people who think that a black guy with prison tats deserves the same amount of skepticism as a dorky asian dude.

"Hey can you come over here man, the police are harassing me"
>Natural reaction is to lunge at him, grab his shit and him

clapistan police

>>I ain't got no ID nigga but comer over here to this unknown location and get this complete other stranger involved,

7:27

Eat shit faggot.

>used the phone like that

To make a phone call after being badgered by police for 8 minutes in order to further prove his story?

It could just be intimidation tactics and it's probably a fake name. The guy was acting a little dodgy you have to admit that. Also what do you expect when you have prison tats and no ID.

Who cares he is black

Yer EBT or Library card ain't proper identification nigga.

>no ID

see

Doesn't matter, he shouldn't just use the phone like that specially when he knows (and he knows) what the police are doing there, they are trying to fish for clues to figure out whether or not he is a threat.

With that said, the cop overreacted.

But he didn't comply

at 7:14 he says he doesn't have an ID with him, I don't understand what he says at :27, is that his ID?

This

This is why BLM exists.

what does he say at 13:25?

So not all cops are shitheads, just Cole?
That fucking faggit, Cole...

>Or the fact that they already ran a name check on him as evident by the fact the lady said she couldn't find a picture to match his info.
Yeah, like I said, did you think they were waiting for pizza. You just proved that you were wrong.
Also, he lied about living there for 10 years when he admits that he didn't live there and gives his address. Also, he seems to have troubles with the last name of his mother.

>Lady cop couldn't find anything
That's why they were still checking his story out. Anyway, he was breaking into his mother's house without her permission. Probably to steal more shit from her to buy drugs. Which why she didn't give him a key to her house.

Seen it, leaf.
> nigger has restraining order against the property, because he's broke into it twice.
> nigger repeatedly tries to run away
> that doesn't work so he uses his phone to call other thug niggers to help him escape the police.

Just another page in thug nigger diaries.

Shit Cred Forums. if a cop punches in the head, do you have the will power to take it? I hope I never find myself in a situation like that.

A bleh, a bleh, a that's all folks!

he tried to call a friend being an apparent criminal
what a piece of shit
"I din no aaaa, stooop"

I'd do the same thing if I was the cop. Dude was suspicious as fuck.

This is not a place where opinions which differ from those who speak loudest is met kindly, but nonetheless my 2c

In the real world people meet respect with respect, and in most cases respect is always something that is assumed
This cop was clearly on a power trip of some kind, and was intentionally trying to rile him up. He succeeded in getting him nervous, and used that as an excuse to get his dick hard and throw this guy around. There wasn't any justification for doing what he did, any reasonable cop should have just asked him to leave, or gone to check with a neighbor to confirm his story.

If I were to wildly guess the reason the lady cop went along with this is because they bone, and she just goes along with whatever he does and he acts like a bigshot to get himself feelin good.

I usually go along with the cops in most cases like this, because USUALLY compliance is clearly the better option, and in most cases the black people were just being belligerent apes. BUT this is one case where I side with Dejuan. Cops were out of line, I hope Cole and the bitch were suspended w/o pay.

Okay, fuck niggers, that's why.