Britbongs, what is going on?

Your pound is falling after hard Brexit is now clear.

wsj.com/articles/brexit-trigger-news-sends-british-pound-lower-1475463756

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/earnings/report/db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was pretty much inevitable in the short run. In the long run it's going to be mostly irrelevant.

Just the kikes trying to fuck the bad goyim who dared defy them. It's well worth leaving the EU to suffer a small economic loss.

but that's a good thing in a global economy, they were losing jobs to germany of all fucking places.

they work sub 35 hour work weeks and demand 1+month vacation per year.

You move assets out of GBP after risk inducing announcement. This is nothing scary.

>they work sub 35 hour work weeks
Germany has the shortest working hours in all of the OECD.

>demand 1+ month vacation per year
That's the norm in first world countries, my dear overworked friend.

But if you look at the value of the FTSE in dollars, everything is hunky-dory!

You shouldn't be getting that much vacation. What in the hell are you even going to use it on?

Great for British exporters desu

Before Brexit
>we will be in the strongest economic position in over 50 years

After Brexit
>It's well worth leaving the EU to suffer a small economic loss.

>Great for British exporters desu
Brits do not export anything, Jose.

>he's not buying GBP right now

imagine

IMAGINE

I'm pretty sure France does. I know they have the longest mandatory vacations. Last I read it was 3 mos. and you have to take it or your employer gets fined and jailed.

Maybe if old people and racists stayed home and accepted that POC are important parts of our nations that we need for our pensions this wouldn't have happened. But no, nationalists and racists win again.

>Last I read it was 3 mos.
No.

They have the second largezt trade deficit in the world, the small amount won for exporters will be greatly offset by inflation

hey krautcuck, a lower currency value helps with exports, the economy and job creation.

not that they need it, the UK has 5.4% unemployment.

lets look at some other eu unemployment rates:
Greece: 25% JUST FUCK MY ANUS UP SENPAI
Spain: 20% ULTRAJEJ
Italy: 11%
France: 10%

So you see cuck, your economy is the only thing keeping the EU Turd Economy from flushing down the toilet.

Your Shitkernal keeps it bobbing up and down while Britain is desperately flushing, just like you bob up and down on mohammeds cock, you fucking cuck

wow, America is truly last in mandatory paid days off.

>Greece: 25% JUST FUCK MY ANUS UP SENPAI
>Spain: 20% ULTRAJEJ
>Italy: 11%
>France: 10%
Greece is now at 23%, Spain at 19%.. Germany at 4%.

It was also having strange peak right before Brexit which your graph doesn't show.

Speculation bubble went bust, that's what's going on.

mandatory paid vacations would take a good amount of power away from unions

>mandatory paid vacations would take a good amount of power away from unions
Which is a good thing, desu senpai.

good to note that a few minor % changes is all you could find wrong with my post, you know, not the part where you let a shitskin rapist cum inside your wife after you suck his cock.

why dont you just fuckign kill yourself already cuck?

>It was also having strange peak right before Brexit which your graph doesn't show.
Can you point that strage peak out in pic related? The pound, by the way, just reached a new 33 year low at 1.2778

This. The good boy point took a nosedive after the vote too.

Every instance that 'confirms' brexit happens will make a dip occur.

>good to note that a few minor % changes is all you could find wrong with my post, you know, not the part where you let a shitskin rapist cum inside your wife after you suck his cock.

Why do you fail to recognize that it is a good thing that Spanish unemployment has fallen from 26% to 19% in the last 2 years and Greek unemployment has fallen from 28% to 23% in the last 18 months?

It is estimated that Spanish unemployment will be 15% next year.

I reckon they still have to envoke article whatever. Interesting to see what happens once they officially sever ties. Initially joining the EU killing a couple million jobs so I'm not surprised the pound is dropping.

>Can you point that strage peak out in pic related?
See few days before Brexit itself?

Few days up to two weeks before the thing it suddenly started growing super fast and it collapsed right after brexit. You can also see when the main speculators sold their shit.

How is that strange. The chances of a Remain in prediction markets and betting markets peaked after Joe Cox was killed / with it, the pound spiked.

Who cares, I'm not going on holiday and I will make more effort to buy British.

>Who cares
A stable economy needs a currency which does not rapidly depreciate or appreciate. Slow depreciation or appreciation over years if fine, but rapid changes are not good. It leads to distortions.

>It is estimated that Spanish unemployment will be 15% next year.

it is also estimated that ethnic males 20-35 in your country (CuCKS) will be a minority by 2020.

enjoy watching arguably the most crucial demographic in germany be replaced by a bunch of shitskin rapists that cant read or do simple math

they are going to bankrupt you and rape your women

and you care more about 1 in 20 more spaniards being employed

your continent is finished

And that children, is how political sausage is made

>Your Shitkernal keeps it bobbing up and down while Britain is desperately flushing, just like you bob up and down on mohammeds cock, you fucking cuck

This is the best leafpost I've ever seen.

>who cares

I do appreciate a good dumb fucker.

i like you

I saw a national poll that said that a majority of Brits would take into account to have a few years of economic stagnation. So it doesn't come as unexpected as some may claim here.

its just polish faggots who wont be able to suckle off the teet of that dusty old queen and the mayor of london realizing he will get deported and have to go back to sucking off goats in afganistan

pay them no mind

They have angered teh Soros.

They are being punished while he makes millions form Forex trading.

Hows that bank doing Hans?

>down 7%
>Cred Forums: IDS HABBIDING!!!!
>close up 6%, a 13% intraday swing
>no DB thread in 48 hours

Not gonna happen until atleast Q3 reports on October 27th
nasdaq.com/earnings/report/db

Let's turn this into a DBK stock thread

>10% of your wealth is worth your freedom and dignity

Kill yourself. You shouldn't be giving up these things unless it's a matter of life or death.

Acutally dumb navy poster the market is barley holding up right now

>No National Islam Day as EU wide holiday

I am fucking triggered and disapointed.

Yeah, that's why it's up 1% again today. Try again.

We will get no access to the single market so companies will leave and thousands of jobs will be loss.