Feminism: 1

Cred Forums: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

tivi.fi/Kaikki_uutiset/4chanilta-on-rahat-loppu-epaeettiseksi-syytetty-liikemies-innostui-jo-tarjoamaan-apuaan-6587698
ad.nl/nieuws/en-er-zijn-nog-veel-meer-halfjes~ac6a3b67/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1287956&page=2
mnn.com/your-home/at-home/blogs/oregon-man-in-possession-of-13-million-gallons-of-illicit-rainwater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't notch or shekelri looking into buying it?
Anyway why doesn't he just ask us for money?

>she

> Wu

Why would I care what that nerd has to say?

>Brianna Wu
turn on the gas

Didn't moot say this site was financially stable? Why is this fucking slant being a greedy kike?

>Brianna Wu

Into the trash it goes

>Brianna Wu

Cred Forums will never die. It is the Doomslayer.

>Taunting an ocean of piss

Being the bastard child of Larry Flynt ruined his life, and probably molestation

Since moot left, Trump(new)fags from reddit invited by Cred Forums have swarmed the board, increasing the bandwidth used

I would have bought a Cred Forums Meme Pass a long time ago if they accepted PayPal.

Cred Forums can never die. For what is never living cannot perish.

In reality it's like

Cred Forums: 2,318,436

I mean, the whole point of the article is about all of the horrible shit we do to women.

Fake, its just based Nipmoot playing 5D chess and trolling Wu

>his

He did

i hate the gamergate threads, but is gamergate really banned on Cred Forums still? what the fuck. what fucking logic is that.

Oh, I get it... so if I want to destroy something, all I have to do is call it "Mysogonist" and feminists will destroy it FOR me, for FREE!

And they won't be able to tell the difference, because they don't even know what mysoginist means, and they literally think ANYTHING is mysoginist.

Wow, I now have a personal army!

I don't think so. That was moot's doing cause his girlfriends dad worked for Gawker or some shit. I think everyone forgot about that after he died.

>Brianna Wu

If the site shut down there would just be a great migration to some new chan site. The only way to kill off the pure concentrated cancer this website has nourished for over the last decade is to censor the Internet as a whole.

>implying it will stop us

If this site goes down we are released into the wild to shitpost. They still lose kek

Cred Forums is literally keeping 97% of the worlds autism from being exposed. After Cred Forums is gone there will be an autism crisis.

>Cred Forums
>dying

i just don't see it happening.

>take Cred Forums away from a countless number of bored maladjusted NEETS
>suddenly they are forced to find somewhere else to shitpost

How can any normie think this is a good idea?

Thankfully most of the Internet doesn't have flags.

Never call him by any other name except for John Walker Flynt, which is his actual name.

>literally a fat retard with downs face

They place we meet will only change
You cant kill an idea.

that's what he does.

people already knew that before he took over

Wu is a tranny, the mentally ill aren't normies.

By the way, neogaf has a thread dedicated to trying to get Cred Forums deleted. Them and other left wing extremists are likely the ones spamming /qa/.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Clinton campaign wants Cred Forums down a few weeks before the election. It's possible they are pressuring hosts to dramatically increase hosting prices for Cred Forums, been filling masses of false legal claims to force him to hire lawyers or just having bots browse the site to use bandwidth.

Unfortunately, flip-bro....

If Cred Forums manages to look at my flag and not call me mohammed, say anything about repafugees, cucks or anything of the like it might have a future.

Hallefuckinglujah
Nobody can ever take my dubs

Why would it pick up a Chinese last name?

Fucking white people.

>sells all our posts information to the government just like he did with 2chan and chinas gov't

>now he's going to sell the entire site off to be destroyed for all he cares

fucking chinks

U niggers are retards,martin shkreli has confirmed he will purchase Cred Forums.

fuck off mohammed

You fell for shrekli's lolcow shit. He's as bad as this cunt.

>nerd
thats too nice.
stick to tranny

Notch more likely, but I think the pass sales surged a lot in these past days, at least enough to keep this site alive for November.
Don't worry about Cred Forums, I was here when there were donation runs it survived worse.

nice trips Mohammed

This yellow nigger should start talking to us instead of making a thread with two comments

>might
Wew Merkel

>Chinese moot killed Cred Forums in one year
Bravo

Goot is lying to scare people into buying passes.

>Brianna wu

why hasnt this cocksucker killed himself yet? whats the hold up..

fucking nigger

>"If we firebomb this old house, we will kill off all of the rats we hate so much!"
>"Oh no! The rats are running out of the burning house and are getting into everything else! Who could have predicted this!?"

Stupid fucking SJW's don't realize the repercussions of Cred Forums dying.

if multiples of the numbers Cred Forums is ded

>inherit online ox-skinning forum from weeb
>get blamed for the shit over the years

>When your year old OC gets posted

I re-post it every time I get the chance. It's that good tbqh senpai

Everything lines up so fucking perfectly, it's essentially an act of God.

Thanks for not changing the file name either.

>brianna wew

Into the trash it goes

>Cred Forums is dying
>Trump is drowning in the tax scandal
>Assange just pussied out and isn't releasing shit
Why even live?

This. How the fuck are people still angry at moot and calling him cuck when hiroshit is the real faggot here

Kek played us boys.

>can't afford to keep servers up due to massively increased traffic
>Hirohito makes post announcing he needs more gibs to keep the site the same

Yeah dying I guess you fucking hag

>The ONLY containment website on the internet is going to die
>Femenists are happy about this
A [spoiler]shit[/spoiler]storm is coming

Like a damn fiddle

Only what the stupid cunt doesn't realize is that even if Cred Forums is gone.
The Anons here will just migrate to the hundreds of other chans out there on the net.

>4chin dies
>Autists sperg all over the internet
>Nowhere is safe anymore

Sure sounds like feminism won this one guys

What would happen if we migrated to tumblr?
I mean we know the people, we get along nicely with them, you know.

>cunt

oh user

>implying you spergs don't already do that

>fucking nigger
That's rich, coming from a Dane.

WOW
its the end of 4 chan (for sure this time)

pure stupidity

Its my opinion that Cred Forums is allowed to stumble along as it does intentionally.

You think back when Cred Forums was swapping CP, and user's were ddossing and doxing fuckers that the powers that be couldnt have just had the servers seized by the FBI and kill it?

Why would they though, they like having their subversives and rejects all collected into specific areas where they can be easily monitored.

I can't wait for this cuck site to die so I can launch my competitor that's more advanced and less annoying

You can't kill an idea don't be fucking stupid

he is just trying to get sheep to buy Cred Forums passes so he can buy more Tenga eggs

The whole site is a containment board so yes things will never truly die.

8 Chan is crap, but I guess we will go there if Cred Forums goes under.

There was a report on this in a finnish shitposting media. Their announce source was literally this

Notice Cred Forums deletion comment.

There ya go. tivi.fi/Kaikki_uutiset/4chanilta-on-rahat-loppu-epaeettiseksi-syytetty-liikemies-innostui-jo-tarjoamaan-apuaan-6587698

Brianna Who?

>they like having their subversives and rejects all collected into specific areas where they can be easily monitored.

I don't think you "get" the internet. you're already collected

>Came to Cred Forums in 2006 to talk about anime
>Some years later a bunch of migrants come and hijack the site
>Now these migrants have totally destroyed the website in addition to bringing it to public eye of insane mentally ill people who want to shut it down
Thanks Cred Forums

>Meanwhile in Netherlands

At least those women were conned m8..

Why is there a retard in the commemorative picture of this decisive victory?

>normies think they can win against us on the internet

Sure they were.

He made like 5 new boards, increased the filesize on a bunch of shit, and we've had lots of newfags flooding in recently.

>That urkel tier negroe with the bicycle-frame glasses

Makes me giggle everytime.

Is there a way to troll the ogre one last time?

>> Wu
>Why would I care what that nerd has to say?
Wew

WU LAD

be "prominent female game designer" have penis.
she should die

Cred Forums is the anus of the Internet, and Cred Forums is the boil on said anus. If it bursts the infection will spread.

he also somehow pissed off J-List

>they only know about Cred Forums

he's not even chineese ...

Not all Surinamese are niggers and clearly this guy isn't a nigger. He is half-Surinamese and probably of Hindu origin. Pic related.

He recently did an interview for a national newspaper, but he didn't show his face.

ad.nl/nieuws/en-er-zijn-nog-veel-meer-halfjes~ac6a3b67/

>Cred Forums dies
>people start heading over to reddit, tumblr and various other social media outlets
>they begin acting the same as they would on Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and /r9k/.
>soon reddit, twitter, tumblr and other social media outlets begin to turn far right
then what? Theres around a million visiters a day on Cred Forums or something. All it takes is a vocal minority to destroy the silent majority and most people are starting to side with us on many matters. Isnt this really bad for whomever is in control?

he already had this weirdo face before the butchery

>mfw he married some chink dude who wasnt even some worthless poorfag

FUCKING ASIANS LMAO COULD THEY GET MORE BETA

chinks are stealing our trans women ?
how can we recover from this ...

>they begin acting the same as they would on Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and /r9k/.

A lot of people will act differently when they have a name attached to them.

Damn CWC, that could have been you.

I fail to see your point. Are you implying it's O.K. just because he's just half-surinamese?

It's happening as described here. It's a long read but well worth it.

It discusses the role the chans play in the general lift-right ideology, how we're a sacrifice, and how political theory plays out.

Just pointing out most look white and a few look southern European at most.

Not at all like your picture suggested.

what are fake accounts?

Brianna Wew

Looking white and actually being white are two very different things. You're trying to damage-control this shit like the cuck you are.

>He looks white so it's not as bad.

s-should i buy a pass?
this place is the only thing keeping alive pls

That is what Martin Shkreli is for. He's gonna usher us into the new era of shitposting

The author cited her own tweet in the article. Feminists 0 Cred Forums 1

>remind me again real quick.

Reads like something written by someone trying to imagine how a conversation would go rather than an actual conversation.

At least they are not half-nigger. Half-poo is one of the least terrible mixes and his children are all quarter-poo at the most.

You're still trying to damage-control it. Listen, anything less than 100% Germanic is unacceptable.

And you people call us Swedes cucks... Smh

>eight channers are unironic neo-nazi fascists
>HELP US THE GOVERNMENT WANTS MORE POWER THEY'RE GONNA CENSOR US!!!

>how do you kill something... that has no life?

ok mehmet.

It has a balless penishole now.

May be half white, but that leaves half the turd hanging off the rim on the outside of the bowl.

We must be resolute.

just wait till our cancer spreads. those fools dont realize this whole site is our containment board.

its going to be like return of the living dead, they nuke the zombie town, and it just spreads to everywhere from the fallout.

never lose faith in KEK.

>falling for the divide and conquer "Germanic" master race meme

Fix your country first and then we'll talk.

kikebook.com/ikeasverige/videos/10154132978721137/

Because it tricked a fat neet gok into thinking he really was a grill and they got "married"

it looks like chris-chan became a fake journalist somehow.

>Divide and conquer
Germanic people weren't united with mongrelized filth in the first place so I don't see your point. If anything, you're the one advocating for unite and conquer which is another but more subtle approach that the jews are taking.
>"Germanic" master race meme
That is the conclusion Nazi Germany came to. That is what history has taught us, looking at cultural and scientific achievements. That is why we're the most aesthetically pleasing people on the planet.
>Fix your country first and then we'll talk.
You do realize that our country is still way better of than your country, right? You do realize that Sweden, even without all our problems, is still the whitest country on the planet? I hope you realize that, yes?

Reckon you're not even an ethnic dutchman. Probably some filthy slavic migrant or celtic trash.

>created by a mentally retarded man who is now a retarded man-lady
>thinking Cred Forums actually gives a shit
10 monopoly dollars that this "woman" kills "herself" within 2017.

Even with all our problems*

I think ignoring her is the best option because she feeds off of attention.

this
>let's just close the asylum and there won't be any maniacs anymore!

His Grand Opus is currently at 0 players with an all time peak of 10 people playing it.

Just ignore it and it'll die of attention starvation eventually.

Probably mostly Celtic, people here told me I look Anglo.

Celtics are the master race anyway, Germacuck. Who conquered half the world again?

>Russia more Aryan than Germany

lel

Your welcome faggots

This is a bad thing.. Sometimes checking the flag might just save your life.

Anglo saxons?

>He fell for the aryan meme
When Hitler and Nazi Germany said Aryan they weren't referring to the ethnicity but state of being. Look up the word and you'll see what I mean. That's what the "honorary Aryan" comes from.
>Probably mostly Celtic, people here told me I look Anglo.
Just as I suspected then.
>Celtics are the master race anyway, Germacuck. Who conquered half the world again?
Germanic people did. Oh, you didn't know that England is a Germanic country? You didn't know that they used to have an extremely high Germanic population? It has diminished over the years due to interbreeding with celtic trash. The people who set sail across the globe were of a Germanic stock. Same goes for pretty much all their scientific innovations and discoveries. This also applies to France. The mongrelization of their people has happened faster than that of anyone else however.

Why are these people so happy ? There's dozens of chans everywhere, people would just move.

>Brianna Wu

Oh dear new Cred Forums is too easy.

Say what, Mbeke?

I know own this image is ancient and this fag has been memed to death but is it weird I can smell it's breath?

I refer to this post All the countries that conquered half the world are genetically mostly Celtic including Spain and Portugal.

>All the countries that conquered half the world are genetically mostly Celtic including Spain and Portugal.
EEE, wrong answer. Also, Spain and Portugal colonized other parts of the world. They didn't conquer shit. You think it's a challenge to fire some bullets into people with just bows and arrows? Celtic countries have NEVER. And I do mean NEVER conquered Germanic countries. Germanic countries on the other hand, have conquered celtic countries time over time over time over time.

Also, England is a Germanic country. The British Empire was primarily Germanic, with some celtic trash doing slave labour.

It's also worth mentioning that celt trash have never ever done anything in the fields of science. They are intellectually inferior by a far degree. Germanic countries are responsible for >90% of all scientific innovation and discovery throughout the entirety of human history. So tell me again, celt-trash, how are you the master race? No really, I'm actually very interested.

Pic-related is what actual Englishmen thought of celtic people. That too should tell you a thing or two.

>immediately quotes Star Wars

Hmm, looking at pic-related. That's pretty weird. How come "celtic countries" like Spain and Portugal are topping the list? Along with Ireland and Scotland they have among the highest celtic population on the planet. How come Germanic countries are topping the list? Really makes you think huh.

Hohoho! My oh my. What's this? Only Germanic countries? No Celtic countries? Whoa that really fires up the ol' think tank.

Whoa Germanic countries topping the list once again.

Oh wait what's this? Oh no, it can't be? So many Germanic countries clustered in the top?

it is important that whites fight amongst themselves

we should devote much time to it

>nobel prize
lol

Weird to have such low living standards, when they are the master race. Care to explain, celt-trash?

>Celtic people are white
Keep on spouting that meme if you want. I'm sure that's more productive.
See because that shit ain't the nobel prize. Face it, you irish nigger. Germanic people have contributed most to science BY FAR. It's not even up for debate.

>measuring Nobel Laureates per capita
>only using population data from 2015
>Awards have been given since 1901

FUCKING
RETARDED

Only a swede would be so stupid as to think this is accurate or useful data.

If Irish is nigro then how come they don't like fat asses

Checkmate athiests

>>measuring Nobel Laureates per capita
Yes because per-capita is the only way to compare two countries. Are you genuinely retarded? Oh, wait, you're an America.
>>only using population data from 2015
That's actually good for you celtic fucks, because Sweden had a much MUCH lesser population earlier, compared to other European countries.
>Only a swede would be so stupid as to think this is accurate or useful data.
Sounds like you're butthurt about not topping the list you celtic filth. Your tears are tasty. I know the Germanic race is the master race. Everyone knows it. We're the most aesthetically pleasing on the planet. We've contributed most in the fields of science by far (again, history is replete with evidence of this). We have the best culture. We excel in arts.

What the fuck have celts given to the world? Nothing. That's right. Absolutely nothing of value. You are trash.

>Can't even look at a picture and come to the right conclusion
Americans...

Bottom half of my face looks in-between the two on the left. (strong jaw)

Upper (brain)-half looks entirely Anglo-Teutonic. (high forehead)

I'm mostly Germanic after all.

Just stop it, nobody is "pure", we are all mixes, as long as we don't interbreed with shitskins we'll be fine.

Hiro should commit seppuku.

>I'm mostly Germanic after all.
Mostly is not good enough you filthy mongrel. And you are talking shit about the Germanic race, proclaiming celtic superiority. Now you know why racial purity matters, because otherwise our societies get corrupted be the likes of you.
>Just stop it, nobody is "pure", we are all mixes, as long as we don't interbreed with shitskins we'll be fine.
Oh, look. Are you a jew shill as well?

>Come on guys! It's 2016. No one is "pure". Race doesn't matter! Let's all fuck eachother! Let's breed with niggers, slavs and meds! Who cares right? Hah!
Fucking necklace yourself. There are still pure germanics left.

You guys got baited by Hiroshima bigly. It's all a ruse to fuck with our minds.

I mean, why the fuck do you think Nazi Germany thought it was of outmost importance to look at the genetical heritage of the people they admitted into the SS? Because they thought it was funny? No. They realized that "looking white" is not good enough. You have to actually be white.

Race matters, now more than ever. They realized it 70-80 years ago. It's even worse today. Zero tolerance for breeding with mongrels like you.

Praise Cuck!

Butthurt spamming Gaylord

>Fat american doesn't even know what spam is.
How does it feel that someone from a foreign country speaks your own language better than yourself? Oh wait, Americans are clinically retarded. I forgot.

You can keep your leftist brainwashed "pure" yellow haired Germanic women. I don't find them attractive anyway.

I love brown/dark haired women with blue eyes much more anyway.

>You can keep your leftist brainwashed "pure" yellow haired Germanic women. I don't find them attractive anyway.
Implying you ever had a chance with them to begin with you fat fuck.
>I love brown/dark haired women with blue eyes much more anyway.
You're just proving my point. Your Germanic heritage is irrelevant. You crave mongrels because you are a mongrel.

lel, The Verge used this link to link to the "winter is coming" post

Sweden is Muslim. Checkmate.

You must have some inferiority complex or something to try to elevate yourself above other this hard. Were you bullied in school or something?

You should talk to someone about that.

rrrRRRRREEEERRRrrrggh

That's rich, coming from the person whose president is a nigger muslim.
>You must have some inferiority complex or something to try to elevate yourself above other this hard. Were you bullied in school or something?
I just hate hypocrisy, that's all. And people who don't know their place. Why don't you fuck off back to Ireland if it's so great? Oh, I know, because you know celtic culture is shit-tier and so are the people. Also, what are you trying to prove with your picture? You're not an ethnic dutchman. You confirmed it yourself, you're celtic trash. Pic-related is probably closer to what you look like.

You feeling culturally enriched yet?

>75% Dutch
>25% Belgic (Flemish)

Celtic people did not originate in Ireland. You only confirm how retarded you "purebreds" are.

At least we can defend ourselves from nigger Muslims unlike you, faggot. Where you live it's unlawful to resist nigger Muslims when they attack and rape you.

Help I can't stop laughing fuck you. I look like I am going insane on the train.

And Germanic people didn't originate in northern Europe. What's your point exactly? Ireland is a celtic country, so that's where you should fuck off back to.

% Dutch
>25% Belgic (Flemish)
Wow good job speaking in terms of nationality and not race. Are you really as stupid as the SJW's and feminists? You're celtic/germanic mongrel trash. Get the fuck out.

i am going to buy Cred Forums now to make life even harder for these sjw cunts

>At least we can defend ourselves from nigger Muslims unlike you, faggot.
Best joke I heard all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU

Just buy a pass.. it's $15 for an entire year - it's the cost of a fast food meal.. you get tons of entertainment out of this site and posting without captcha is really nice

Notch backed off and nuked his twitter history.

Also one of his demands was no more casual racism.

can't delet screenshots!!!! :^)

SWEDEN YES calling other white people shit tier.

Nice try Ahmed.

>SWEDEN YES calling other white people shit tier.
They are not white so I don't really see your point. I don't think an American should say who's white and not. Come on now, look at pic-related. You literally think niggers are white. That's why your """""white""""" percetage is at 62%.

Jay is a fucking faggot, what the fuck is he doing?
Thinking about it, WT Snacks wasn't so bad after all.

I meant privately with guns. We can shoot and kill them if they attack us but you can't.

Notch wasnt actually interested in buying Cred Forums - he and shkreli are just attention whoring

The one thing that annoys me about this is that when it comes to fucking with other individuals or websites Cred Forums is a unstoppable juggernaut but even with weeks of preparation we can't organize a backup plan.
We can't go out like this.

>Do not go gentle into that good night.
>Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>We can shoot and kill them if they attack us but you can't.
Yes we can. Nödvärnsrätt. We even have a law "Nödvärnsexcess" that allows a person to literally cause mayhem and not be persecuted. Stop living your life solely on Cred Forums and get back to reality. You don't know the first thing about Sweden. We're also one of the countries with most guns-per-capita in Europe. Top 10 in the world. So yeah, there's that.

Also, don't make me laugh with your "self-defense" shit. You're not even allowed to collect rain-water in the USA. Biggest police state in human history.

user: WE HAVE NO BACKUP PLAN
hiro: you could buy a pass
user: ALAS WE'RE GOING DOWN AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO

Am I the only one who thinks it's good that Cred Forums is dying?

No I honestly think so too. There's too much disinformation being spread on this God-forsaken website, and all the vulnerable nationalists are eating it up. You have JIDF and their indoctrinated soldiers spewing white-genocide propaganda. Such as "slavs are white, we must unite", or that meds are white, celts, the list goes on. Not to mention the obvious shilling for Trump, the kike plant. Some more information in case any vulnerable nationalist is reading.

Facts:
>All of Trump's children are either married to or are dating Jews. Including zionist banker Jared Kushner.
>He is a big time israel supporter.
>We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100%, 1,000%. It will be there forever.
>He personally know Prime minister BB and wants to suck his schlomo.
>Trump has received money from Rockefellers, Rothschild, Koch brothers, Soros, Sheldon Adelson. >
>He has a Ashkenazi Jewish great grandmother, two great aunts married to kikes and one sister married to a kike.
>He also employs many kikes. He met people like the Kushners through his father's Jewish business connections that helped him to get into (((the industry)))

Not saying we are God's gift, but you guys were literally in the running with keknada for most degenerate place on earth. Your women are a joke that nobody wants to marry because they are all infested with cultural rot. Good for a quick fuck but not much else. Maybe that is why Ahmed let's you stay married to her after all.

>john walker flynt
>feminist

the only reason I would never buy a pass is that I know for a fact the mods are into doxing users.

I'm getting one in 2 days when my fucking bank card arrives in the mail. Thank God Hiro is only 20 bucks short.

Also, that's like the 20th time you've BTFO of me in a post on here. We would not get along in person.

this

only two fuckin payment methods

>credit card
dont own one, why should i

>bitcoins
are you fuckin kidding me?

Passes don't solve anything; they're a band-aid. One user will result in more than $15 USD of server use per year.

A FUCKING MAC FAG

Seriously, go to cripchan you are an actual faggot. That is all.

>But I failed. I am sincerely sorry.

Not good enough. I need to see some ritual suicide.

>Not to mention the obvious shilling for Trump, the kike plant.
Yes, that's the major reason why I hope Cred Forums dies.

>Not saying we are God's gift, but you guys were literally in the running with keknada for most degenerate place on earth.
You can't be serious. All degeneracy we're seeing today in Europe originates from the US. You're Israel's proxy country. Who liberated the jews during WW2? America did. Who destabilized the middle-east so the kikes in Europe could rationalize bringing the refugees here? America. You catching on, lardass?
> Your women are a joke that nobody wants to marry because they are all infested with cultural rot.
Sounds like you're projecting. See video below.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

>Do white girls love black guys?
>YEEEEES! WE LOOOOVE BLACK GUUUUUUUUUUYS
>WE LOVE THAT DARK CHOCOLATE

Last I heard Shkreli was becoming co-admin. Meaning he throws in money for admin privileges. What he does with those privileges remains to be seen.
Hint: he's not deleting Cred Forums

Cripplechan is best chan faggot

Only come here for shit posting purposes because this board is so cycled and infested with r/thedonald posters and CTR shills

Here's some more American girls for you.

Blame CTR. When I heard they were here I couldn't pass up opportunities to tell them to kill themselves with no repercussions.

>American girls are the best
>t. delusional American

t. Hiro

Brianna Wew

>By the way, neogaf has a thread dedicated to trying to get Cred Forums deleted.

>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1287956&page=2
lol they really do

>It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose.
Yep,

Sorry bro, but all you had to do to be refugee-free is grow some Slav balls and say SWEDEN NO. But hey they are totally inferior, right? So importing having a million non-whites in your country is a good thing. Germanic women voted for it, after all. Kek.

Tell me, Ulf, how does it feel not being able to say any of this in public? Little goyboy ruled by a single Jewish family called the Bonnier can't even speak his mind. Meanwhile we are dealing with literally all of the world's Ashkenazi's at once and still have a loudmouth as presidential candidate.

My wife is half-Israeli, lmao. They have bigger balls than you do, too.

Assange is a fuckin faggot.
You know that meme
>This will be the end of Trumps campaign", says increasingly nervous man for the 6th time this year
thats actually Assange talking about Clinton, hes been making statements like this for the past 4 months, nothing ever happened, just like the panama leak didnt affect anything.

im starting to believe he lost his mind and is just talking shit for publicity

>I know for a fact the mods are into doxing users.

this is simply untrue.. mods would be fired immediately if this were the case

This story always bugs me: why would they even keep the retarded negro's sperm? I can't think of anything more useless than tard sperm.

>implying we won't migrate

Cancer cannot be killed, eat shit

also, mods do not manage passes and can only see that users are using a pass - only hiro can see the payments / info from pass purchases

How would I go about buying Cred Forums?

How much do you know about this shituation?

I feel like this issue would be more easily solved if the user base had some idea as to what it cost to run this place and how much longer until Cred Forums is kill, or if Hiro plans on selling or whatever.

>Sorry bro, but all you had to do to be refugee-free is grow some Slav balls and say SWEDEN NO.
You obviously have no understanding of media influence and tertiary socialization. What the jews are doing to us is essentially psychological warfare. Do you know why it's not taking place in slavic countries? Because the jews couldn't give a rat'as ass about them. Their goal is to exterminate the Germanic race. That's why you're seeing this shit in Germanic countries and practically nowhere else. It has nothing to do with "balls" you oblivious idiot.
>Tell me, Ulf, how does it feel not being able to say any of this in public?
>Little goyboy ruled by a single Jewish family called the Bonnier can't even speak his mind.
Oh, so now you acknowledge that we're being pestered by jews? That they practically control our country? Good job on being inconsistent you schizophrenic fuck.
>Meanwhile we are dealing with literally all of the world's Ashkenazi's at once and still have a loudmouth as presidential candidate.
You are dealing with tons of jews and that's why your country is without a doubt the most degenerate hellhole on the entire planet. Also, Trump is a kike-plant if you hadn't noticed already. See >My wife is half-Israeli, lmao. They have bigger balls than you do, too.
Lmfao. So you're a kike-sympathiser. Well that certainly explains a lot.

It's the Netherlands. What the fuck do you expect?

Let Mura spam the shit out of adds on this site!

Its better than to see it fall to a subscription model (may the pantheons punish the faggot that comes with such audacity). Something awful forum is for faggots who like to burn 10 bucks.

>How much do you know about this shituation?
not too much since moot left - i was a lot more involved before (did some ad sales, etc)

That is literally 95% of all white women under 25 globally

Ah yes

>Cred Forums threatens feminists

You fags tell me if /r9k/ isn't the hearth and soul of this whole forum lol!

Meh, Jews in the USA are assimilating at a normal pace. Over 50% marry in. My wife feels more Christian than Jewish but I just think all Abrahamic religions are dumb.

Look, here's my point. You blame all your problems on a single Jewish family. I will grant you that Jewish media is a bad influence, but it is really no excuse. We have been dealing with essentially all of the world's Ashkenazi AND our own Googles AND our own Indians AND little ethnic turds like you that can't fucking unite to save his life. Despite all of this, we are doing better by immigration rate than you. Let that settle in. We have a lower immigration rate than you do.

Blame the Bonniers all you want. What I see is exceptional weakness in your nation. Even the Swedish state in the USA is considered the cuck state. Minnesota also likes importing Somalians while literally nowhere else does that to a measurable degree.

Yeah I support Israel. Obviously they don't deserve outright aid, but what would you have me do: support Islam instead? Wtf. Israel is a dagger in Islam's ribcage.

>Meh, Jews in the USA are assimilating at a normal pace. Over 50% marry in. My wife feels more Christian than Jewish but I just think all Abrahamic religions are dumb.
What you fail to realize that it's irrelevant. It's the genetics that matter.
>Look, here's my point. You blame all your problems on a single Jewish family.
Actually, no. It's all jews that are a problem. I know you're a heathen so you haven't read the Bible, but the founding fathers of America had. The vast majority of educated men throughout Europe's history have. Christianity is the foundation that Europe and Western Civilization is built upon. Don't like it? Jog on. I'm sure you can find a secular nation somewhere, maybe North Korea?
>We have been dealing with essentially all of the world's Ashkenazi AND our own Googles AND our own Indians AND little ethnic turds like you that can't fucking unite to save his life. Despite all of this, we are doing better by immigration rate than you.
Sure you are. That's why America is less, LESS than 62% white. That figure includes mongrels, north-africans and middle-eastern people. Your actual white figure is probably closer to 30%. You're doing better than Sweden? Give me a fucking break.
>Blame the Bonniers all you want.
Read previous response.
>Even the Swedish state in the USA is considered the cuck state.
No it's not. You think the Cred Forums narrative reflects reality. Here's a hint: It doesn't. There's a reason the entire world hates you. That's because you spread degeneracy wherever you go. You're the 2nd homeland of the jews. Pure filth.
>Yeah I support Israel.
Enough said. Why are you even on Cred Forums you kike shill?

So do SJWs think we will just disappear with Cred Forums?

Just found this on Cred Forums.

>13 million gallons of "rainwater"
>much of it from local river

mnn.com/your-home/at-home/blogs/oregon-man-in-possession-of-13-million-gallons-of-illicit-rainwater

>The bigger story here is that rainwater collection is indeed kosher in Oregon, provided that you’re capturing it from an artificial, impervious surface such as a rooftop with the assistance of rainwater barrels. But an extensive reservoir set-up complete with 10- and 20-foot-tall dams is verboten without the proper, state-issued water-right permits — after all, Oregon law dictates that water is a publicly owned resource — and Harrington did not possess said permits.

>Genetics matter.
>Christianity is basis of Western civilization.

Jews are having their genes annihilated in the US by simple outmarriage. Soon a minority of whites will have a Jewish grandparent and that will be the extent of it.

Christianity is a joke. Evidently better than most religions and my kids will be going to church, but you can't actually expect rational people to take it seriously as a guide for life.

That 60% discounts the huge number of White Hispanics. You can literally find blonde, blue eyed Hispanics that aren't counted. There are obviously some Arabs that aren't white that shouldn't be counted but a MENA category is being rolled out soon.

Minnesota is the cuck state. Look at any political map for presidential elections.

In any case, tell me, with all of our problems, how do we manage to be richer, have more freedom of speech and import less shitskin than you?

KOSHER RAINWATER

>Christianity is a joke.
That's where I stopped reading. Necklace yourself, heathen filth.

>Christianity is a joke. Evidently better than most religions and my kids will be going to church, but you can't actually expect rational people to take it seriously as a guide for life.

What? There's zero reason to suffer through church if you don't believe.

There are a lot of reasons. Mostly cultural.

I love that show