REMINDER: POL IS AN ENGLISH BOARD. ALL BURGERS, GOOGLES, SCOTTISH, POO IN THE LOOS ETC...

REMINDER: POL IS AN ENGLISH BOARD. ALL BURGERS, GOOGLES, SCOTTISH, POO IN THE LOOS ETC. ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION OR POST

This is even shittier than Canadian bait.

calm down lad

>english
>the entirety of Cred Forums has to conform to U.S. laws

You're drinking this early?
You should seek help.

Also, you wanted to have all these New World colonies. You helped make Burgerland come into existence, and now you have to deal with us.

That said, fuck Scotland, all hail Brexit and Farage.

What about the whitest country on Earth?

Me too

Then obviously that doesn't include you, Ahmed.
>Sweden is the new Argentina

>not banning all shitskins
Khan please, you're busted

what about your sons?

>Eternal anglo in charge of good opinions

Non-Englisher, here don't mind me.

go home dad you're drunk

BEADY

Just admit it bongs. The BP Oil spill was because of the Boston Tea Party wasn't it?

Pretty much a non-country

DELETE THIS

nice dubs, DeSilva

Also, this is what happens when you are an island nation and you have a very limited gene pool. Also also, this is what happens when your limited-gene-pool nation fights in two major world wars and loses tons of young men.

The gene pool gets even more shallow.

Also, in spite of what I just said about Britain, this guy is absolutely right
Belgium is not a real nation, built upon a specific ancestry like other European nations. You're just a bunch of French and Dutch faggots who had to have your own special-snowflake country, complete with absolutely butt-fucked borders.

When can France or somebody just annex you bastards already?
Same thing with Luxembourg.

Delete your "country"

>France annexes Belgium
American education strikes again. Only a complete fucktard like your president would come up with an idea to annex completely different cultures and hope for the best. They did this in 1830 and look what came out of it, we did.

Haha, more like eternal gook.

YOU DIDN'T SAY WE COULDN'T, CUNT.

Everyone is speaking american here

>mfw they're the colony now