Where did the "women are the sympathetic sex" meme come from?

For some reason, people dont question this meme yet most women I know have been uncaring narcissistic shits unless theyre mothers. In all my experience, Ive noticed that it was always men who were the most likeliest to stick up or help out a mate, if they needed help. In public or in the workplace, it was men who helped women or other men who were getting assaulted. Never women. Even on the News, the good Samaritans were always men. Could we just let this meme die. Ive seen plenty of guys get king hit in a club, and land face first to the ground, and the women they was with usually walked away whilst they were still bleeding on the ground. Male strangers were the first ones who called the ambulance and helped the dude up. Women arent invested in the safety of other unless theyre directly related to them.

this

*They were with

>uncaring narcissistic shits
Yeah, that pretty much describes everyone on the planet, man or woman.

Women are emotional creatures, and I guess people assume that automatically means they're 'caring'.

Women are only signaling sympathy for social brownie points, they're only generous with other people's money.

I've never met one doing anything at a loss that wasn't part of a plan to get something out of it. Don't resent them for it, it's biology. Women are just hardwired to be selfish.

im not debating whether being narcissism is ingrained in women, just that why do we continue to believe in this meme, despite reality saying otherwise?

women care about emotions more than men. That's what they saying means. And it's true.

It was probably a useful meme to propagate at the time women relied on men for protection and act as the breadwinner and society needed men to stick around.

Times have changed, obviously, and society is not just favorable to but increasingly defined by women. They won't let it go easily, I don't see normies swallowing this red pill any time soon.

women are cold hearted, cunning manipulators and the meme is just apart of their manipulation. Women are everything wrong with human beings and they'll be the end of the human race.

women just like to virtue signal harder than men. it's why they go fucking nuts over bullshit media causes like muh refugees but all their friendships are ephemeral and fake. makes them look "caring" in an abstract sort of way without requiring any actual effort on their part

>Yeah, that pretty much describes everyone in the US, man or woman.
ftfy
Ive been to America and its pretty much 10 times worse than anywhere else in the developed world. Kikery is probably the reason American goys cant sympathise with one another or else, that would mean Americans would be more receptive to their own exploitation by their kike overlords. Id understand why youd think that being a narcissist is normal, as your masters have taught you all that narcissism its a trait shared amongst " winners"

> daily reminder ...never trust something that bleeds for week and lives.

well if we're all having a whinge on women....

Why are women so mean to each other? I can remember my ex showing me shit off her facebook, "Omg, look at what Sarah is wearing shes such a slut". variations of this would happen wvwry single day.
This was someone she claimed to be a 'bestie'.
maybe its just the chick I was seeing.

It's a problem in the US, but I won't pretend egocentrism is exclusive to the US. It's human nature. Presumably you believed it's enough of a problem for women in Australia to make this thread.
>Ive been to America and its pretty much 10 times worse than anywhere else
Living in the lap of luxury rots the soul. I suspect anyone could be susceptible.
you shitposting?

Have an ex that constantly pretends to be suicidal for attention. But she could never be actually suicidal, because she pushed me to nearly killing myself and didn't give a single shit

She pretended to be introverted and shit but bought vodka from a random dude from /vg/ on multiple occasions

Women are emotional and sensitive, but only in a selfish way. They will easily discard you.

>out of woman's league
>ask her out because she seems like a good person
>she shit tests me immediately
>call her out
>she back pedals
>turned off

They don't realize that anyone who passes a shit test and is worth a damn moves on. I passed the shit test with my ex and I regret it not blowing her off.

this. women are driving by there emotions very much like an undeveloped adult. they will for example not see lying as a problem. to them they see greater valve in being emotionally comfortable than honest. this is the essence of why women fuck others over. futhermore this is combined with a lack of empathy with others... it's purely egocentric. this is why women are selfish and wrap this in their emotional prison in their minds. screw you over 'girl power' cheat on you 'i was bored' etc. this is why regressive liberals and sjws always use the phrase 'i feel' rather than 'i think'.

brotip. women will only be nice, push up tits, sweet voice when they need something from you. they aren't being nice because they like you.. don't like your dick make you forget that.

What was the shit test

>woman
>good person

pick one

>unless theyre mothers
this is where it came from, until very recently the ultimate goal of a woman was to become a mother

>woman
>person

left a voice message asking her to call me. She texted back late next day saying she was super busy and forgot to check phone. Told her to hit me up when shit died down. She immediately replied she wasn't busy anymore and asked me to call her. Declined cause I was actually busy

I really wish I could like women, and pretend there are good women out there. I wish I could actually be a nice guy. But you can't win with them. You can't expect anything from a woman and the longer you know them the worse they get, every story is the same.

That was how you won the shit test?

What would losing have looked like? Sorry, pretty new to the concept.

Getting mad cause she blew me off. Waiting a long time to reply to her text. Agreeing to call her back when she told me to at the drop of a hat. Any of the above. By putting the ball in her court with no emotion showed I didn't give a fuck

>What would losing have looked like?
The general answer is "taking her seriously"

Yes
..but youre other question. It isnt as bad as in Australia since our society still harbours catholic mores like helping out a stranger, even though we are all mostly non religious. Its still present though.

Don't generalize. You gotta find the needle in the haystack before you're dead. Easy m8

Yeah pretty much. I'm not even going to argue with you on this.

Yes
..but youre other question. It isnt as bad as in Australia since our society still harbours some catholic mores like helping out a stranger, and having "a fair go" even though we are all mostly non religious. Its still present though, and very prevalent amongst women between the ages of 16 and 30

Most humans can't handle knowing the person who rocks the cradle could be cruel. Too scary, too scary. Gotta keep the lie going. Mommy good, mommy is love, mommy good.

Reminder that Islam is the only true way to deal with women.

also

>women want relationships
>men want sex XD

The vaginal Jew needs to be controlled.

And OP, this is why we should fear a gynocentric world. Women have never started movement unless women are superficially benefitting from the movement or if its a farce movement like pro migration or racial egalitarianism which is used by women to virtue signal, without any real consideration about the effects of these damaging social movements have on white civilisation. Women can easily be manipulated into pretty much destroying society. Its why the most (((advertisments agencies))) target women since kikes know that they can easily be manipulated into buying useless shit, and because most men are too blue pilled and are slaves to the vagina, they also mentally enslave men via women. Women have always been mens achilles heel throughout civilisation and history

Deleted comment

>Where did the "women are the sympathetic sex" meme come from?
Literally biology, your brain is hard-wired to have more sympathy towards women than men. We men do not have an ingroup bias in favor of other men, they have one in favor of women.

It came from women.
What I'm saying now will be the most important redpill in your life.
Women exist on a different consciousness.

For women communication is not about explaining circumstances in an efficient way but about manipulation and power.

A man tells another man info A because he wants him to do A.

A woman says A,C and D because she hopes to manipulate her target to do B.

Their brains are wired in a different way.
Women fake empathy and interests.
If you know women you'd know that they sometimes drastically change their looks and interests in a few weeks depening on whomever they are "dating"/"mooching off".
Took me 10 years of dating women to understand their nature.
You need to stop trying to judge their actions by rational male standards and see them as beings of lower logic that manipulate to get what they want

You are an over testosterized raging homosexual whose brain chemistry will never be able to process feminine ways.

>whose brain chemistry will never be able to process feminine ways.

Truly a gift from God.

I have no idea but I can tell you medieval French knew that women were fucking tigers and that you should run to the closest tavern if your wife started to get moody

I guess i'm way ahead of the curve then.

Nowadays women are just horrible persons.

Very good point OP.

There are some caring women but they are a minority. Most of them are bloodless cunts or just average.

>hurr durr I'm a woman
*mirrors the behaviour of men to elevate status*
*says things to appear unique and caring* (but if you have to say it)
*draws man into circular reasoned argument to see how delusional for pussy he is*

Who would of thought that the gender most addicted to novelty makes for the most boring of creatures.

Well put. I'd like to add that they're worse listeners than men. I don't think any of the sympathy issues are biological, but a product of the victims narrative that "men don't understand" combined with catty inter-woman bs.

I hate this meme

Not entirely true. When I had my head kicked in (literally kicked in) by strangers, the girls whom the perpetrators were with were shrieking for them to stop, and helped me up. They also got freaked out because one of my eyes was really fucked up from being punched straight-on.

The thing is, though, that those girls were the first ones to get aggressive with me, shouting abuse. Their boyfriends then decided to get physical and chase me down.

Stupid cunts.

Self serving chastisement that was meant to clear them off responsibility of starting the fight, so they wont have to feel guilty later, whilst secretly admiring their boy toy for showing how alpha he is.

If they are able to manipulate and get what they want, then who is the illogical one? Them or the ones who don't do what they do?

White mens biggest mistake was getting complacent about (((them))). White men had no problem controlling the vaginal jew for more than a millenia.