Why is there so much hate against white males these days? As the European(originally) people that have achieved so much...

Why is there so much hate against white males these days? As the European(originally) people that have achieved so much, we are suddenly being given shit as being racists, privileged, and possibly the worst thing on this planet.

Also YRYL thread.

because Cummins imperialized the whole world for 300 years

now we're fucking your women and draining your welfare states dry

karma is a bitch ain't it cumskins?

because they want us to feel guilty that they were unequivocably inferior - that they lost to the white man, that we are better in every way imagineable and they're making desperate attempts to feel as though they're worth something

White man's burden

Feels more YLYL

Im interested in what your grand plan is goog, if you can even think that far ahead

This.

Anybody could have achieved what whites supposedly have. It's just that whites were the only ones insecure enough to actually do it.

We won cultural and science victory, now the games over and they're just playing trying to eventually wipe us out.

This.
Shitskins can't handle how far the white man has brought the human species.

Basicaly we have the best economies in the world while giving people freedom and democracy, whilst commie china is still dragging behind, so we are still the best.

We just allow blm and feminist scum to exist as not to cause a large civic war, however one is comming anyway.

Jealousy. Non-whites want to be white, don't let them tell you otherwise. They know we're better than they are, so they try to take us down a peg.

No amount of words will make up for shit genetics.

>ect..
Niggers had one job.

Sure, but who wants to wait thousands of years after the age exploration to be colonised by the africans, or native americans?

Only because we allow you. You really have to think about, either the white man does not have as much power, and making you muh oppresed, or we do and just allowed you to become like your african ancestors, sit and do nothing all day while the white man works to build a better household and a better country.

Because breaking people down makes them obedient, and if you're going to break a workhorse you might as well break the strongest one.

>Why is there so much hate against white males these days?

Because white males often enable and perpetuate it themselves. No one demands reperations and apologies for slave trade from Arabs as they'd just laugh at them.

There is no way anyone can actually believe this garbage, even if they are genetically predisposed to being an idiot.

That webm is hotter than any BLACKED episode I've ever seen desu

>w-we could have conquered the world if we wanted to

wen da squad getin shelld but ur moustache on fleek #trenchfoot #fukdah8as #tallyhohun

>found the assblasted Indian

I don't know I don't get it. I think they are often shit skins who really want a white partner but can't get one because it's usually only the shitty whites that are prepared to pollute their genes just so they can get laid.

Or maybe theyve got some big boongy head.

Imagine looking in the mirror and you just had this monkey head staring back at you. I kind of feel sorry for them. They can still fuck off though.

Got my dick hard as fuck.

my dick got hard.

This shit has to be a joke