Bongs cure aids

Aids is literally the only thing keeping Africa from destroying the world via uncontrolled breeding.

How will we solve this?

secondnexus.com/technology-and-innovation/kick-and-kill-hiv-treatment/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Berlin_Patient
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AIDS is god's solution to the africa problem.

Introduce multiculturalism to Africa

MAY

>aids gets cured
>Literally all it takes to totally wipe aids off the face of the planet is for faggots to stop butt fucking for like, one month while the cure is mass administered.

>Faggots literally have so little self control that aids will forever be a problem and countries will waste endless resources making this drug for patients.

But it's too slow.

>may

All I have to do is find a very large prime number and multiply

Who cares about this shit. Give me my herpes vaccine. I want to go free willy.

Condoms, fellow leaf.

>LF gift giver to pozz my tight neg hole

Its not just the butt fucking, its the giving and receiving of aids itself that turns these sick degenerates on. They don't WANT it to be cured.

Africans have already started evolving immunity against aids bud

A large portion of the european population is somehow ALREADY immune

What are you doing in Canada?

You did IT ENGLAND! YOU SPREAD DEGENERACY FOR ETERNETY! YOU DID IT!

OLD MEN
also
MAY

>BRITISH SCIENTISTS MAY HAVE JUST CURED THE FIRST PERSON EVER OF HIV

What shitty journalism. Both Berlin Patients were cured:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Berlin_Patient

So...Elijah Muhammad was right, white science is that of the devil?

GOD DAMNIT BRITAIN STOP ACCOMPLISHING SHIT ALREADY AND ROME YOURSELF INTO OBSOLESCENCE.

When your race doesnt have chimp dna, the species that spawned aids, then immunity is no surprise. Just as we are also "immune" to citrus canker, as we are not trees.

>scientists say

Scientists keep saying that they found the cure since the '90's. There is no cure and there wont be a cure. Maybe a vaccine.

Thanks to Britain I can now ignore the warnings of those African gentlemen with big haircuts, and go in the pool again!

God bless the Queen!

But who will be the only people able to afford the drug, think about it.

>willingly contracting aids because it can be cured
Pool's closed.

They might be faggots and sell the patent a humanitarian organisation

He had to slow it down to give time for coalburners and degenerates to contract it too.

We already tested out in a live trial if its possible to contain a large ebola outbreak. Turns out we can, so I wouldn't worry too much about Africans.

You will never cure a virus completely.

By the way aids is uncurable, but you die usually to disseases other then the aids, aids just makes it possible you get all kinds of disseases due to no immume system. Hiv just slowly decays your immume system. Most people don't know they have hiv and never really check themselves for disseases.

>You will never cure a virus completely.
You will, if you're Illuminati. They invented the disease, probably invented that cure as well.

>invent cure for aids
>it costs $100 per injection

nigs btfo

DAMN IT WE WERE USING THAT TO KILL ALL THE GAYS AND BLACKS WHY BONGLAND WHY!?!?!??!

Wow, this is awesome.
Of course if it works, which I am skeptical, because AIDS is extremely difficult to eradicate. Also this treatment is too expensive for Africa, and frankly, I do hope they keep it away from africans for the time being as incomplete treatment may create another mutation.

AIDS isn't really even spreading that much anymore. Stephen Crowder brought up the numbers when he had a gay guy on the show who was debating that making laws that make it criminal to not disclose STDs to sexual partners is bad. Obviously it's not like the problem is solved but Crowder basically proved that it's not really an epidemic anymore.

Hard to believe that such 1337 h4xor5 can't work a fucking video call

Knowing how capitalistic the west is. I'd say only those able to afford it will have access. Africa will never be cured

Whoops, wrong thread.

Dont jump the gun, they havent cured shit. There is 1 case where it is currently at "undetectable" levels but aids is a very difficult thing to be rid of, it can bounce back up to 5 years later even.

Meh. They will breed like rabbits and their population will explode. Then they eat all the food and they all die of starvation. It will solve itself, no worries.

YOU DAMN FOOLS! DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE? AIDS WAS A GIFT FROM THE LORD, AND YOU'VE DESTROYED IT. GET READY FOR 20 BILLION NIGGERS EVERYONE.

All part of the eternal Anglo plan to flood the mainland with more and more niggers.

If the legacy-AIDS doesn't kill you, the unsustainable breeding programme will. Eventually, you will be forced into genocide for your own survival.

>Trying to cure AIDS in Africa

For fucks sake they still think albino body parts hold magical properties and that sandwich bags can be used as condoms. Good luck trying to administer it to all of them faster than they can spread it.

This, something were not meant to be cured

>yfw it only works on whites

>Leave EU
>Won't have to worry about """""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""
>Do what we can to get Turkey to join the EU
>Cure AIDS
>Send the cure to Africa
>This means more Africans
>mfw Eurocunts get even more enriched

>How will we solve this?
Make the spooks actually pay for the cure

This is the real answer. We have treatment so effective you no longer need to legally tell someone you have aids since the viremic load gets pushed below infective levels.

Problem is that's expensive and life is cheap in Africa. When it's rly worked is when they've used catchy slogans like don't graze to get ppl to just stop fucking indiscriminately and bareback

waddafuk

You do know that you leaving EU leaves you wide open for commonwealth scum right? You're getting rid of the europeans and taking in Asians and Africans. Even your UKIP and other Brexit peeps said they'd increase commonwealth immigration while shutting down euro migration.

>How will we solve this?
Starvation and Malaria, probably.
Also Cholera.
Any disease that spreads through contaminated water will do - blacks shit where they drink because they don't know how causes and consequences work.

1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy

1687: England's Brave Issac Newton invents gravity. Everyone stops floating around.

1707: England and Scotland, the two greatest nations on Earth, unite to form Ubernation Great Britain. The world looks on in awe.

1781: Great Britain starts the Industrial Revolution by building the world's first iron bridge. The world thanks Britain for dragging them out of the stone age.

1859: England's Brave Charles Darwin invents evolution. Will be used to troll Americans for centuries to come.

1928: Sir Alexander Fleming single handily kicks death in the balls by inventing antibiotics, saving billions worldwide

1942: Alan Turing invents the computer and defeats the Nazis. The British government call him a fag.

1953: Watson and Crick invent DNA. No one else understands.

1972: David Bowie releases the seminal The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

1989: Sir Tim invents the World Wide Web, the internet, WIMP, email, wi-fi and Cred Forums, all in one afternoon.

1997: Wing Commander Andy D. Green OBE, Uses superior British engineering to become the fastest man on earth, smashing the Land speed record by more than 100km/h

2012: Great Britain hosts the Greatest Olympics of All Time. The world bows down in amazement. England's Brave Andy Murray cements GB's reputation by becoming the Greatest Sportsman Ever.

2015: Sir Tysonious Furington defeats the evil communist Russian boxer Wladimir Bitchko freeing the world and boxing from his tyrannical reign and once again proving English warriors are the greatest the world has ever seen

2016: In the aftermath of the unrivalled success of the greatest British film of all time, (Star Wars: The force awakens) the rest of the world concedes that the planet would be better off under British rule once again.

2017: Superior British scientists beat HIV. Dragging the whole continent of Africa out of the stone age and into the Bronze

Goddamnit Belgium
>Aids is literally the only thing keeping Africa from destroying the world via uncontrolled breeding.
>How will we solve this?
Googles haven't been able to conquer anything outside of Africa because they're too stupid/lazy to do anything besides bust up whatever is around them.
Aka the cluster of mudhuts a few miles down the road.
They can't even hold their own societies together or even form a semi functioning one despite whiteys efforts to help them.
>Build them wells and waterways
Googles start throwing trash,shit, piss and corpses down the wells.
>Landscape farms for them and even supply seeds
Googles sit around and eat the seeds, slaughter, rape and eat the livestock/
Tribe next door burns down what remains or they do themselves.
>Send new HIV cure to Africa
Googles show up and burn down red cross camps. Take medicine and shoot it up thinking it's drugs cause googles can't into reading.
Doesn't do anything so they destroy it.
Or they keep it for themselves thinking it's something valuable to trade.
Googles have never and will never conquer anything outside of Africa.
They no longer have their flying pyramids and moon magic anyways.
We stole it from them Eons ago.

Joke's on you, that only means we don't have to fear for our wives getting AIDS when Jamal fucks them raw.

What the fuck is that on Chino.

What will the low IQ cultures do when they've killed Western civilzation and it's altruistic ways?

Nice double dubs.

Laughed my ass off at this makes me proud to clean your toilet.

Die of diseases we cured.

>cure for aids
>causes infertility
>removes sexual urges

The free market will fix it

Sex tourism in Africa is no longer lethal? What's the best place to go?

Uganda

i'm a sissi negboi who needs to get all pozzed up

You're american, AIDS is already in the water supply

medium kek

>AIDS
>a disease that generally only niggers, homos, druggies and whores get
>bongs cure it

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

There's been many "cures" that ended in aids coming back. Didn't read the article yet, but usually some of the HI-virus manages to hide somewhere where the treatment doesn't reach properly. And on a side note, malaria is still working hard in africa.

>Aids is literally the only thing keeping Africa from destroying the world via uncontrolled breeding.
>How will we solve this?
Dont worry, it will be exceedingly expensive to manifacture

Make another STD to kill them off.

The government did it so how hard could it be.

...with Abos

Like enough whites will want to live in Africa.

Hell I can't even handle it when it gets a little bit warm here in Britain.

wtf I hate UK now

>just cured first person ever of hiv
bullshit, some german guy was already cured with a bone marrow transplant

the eternal anglo strikes again

Great job, now the only thing holding women back from becoming BBC worshipping hellish super sluts has been eradicated

defeated by Iceland in Euro 2016

Detroit

Stop giving them care packages and let them starve to death.

Super psyched about this. As a fag, it means I can finally get my ass creampied without fear of consequences.

now to infect everyone with aids and allow them the cure in exchange for joining the empire

spiffing
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

BRAȘOV
R
A
Ș
O
V

Wasn't really working. I think they could probably outbreed ebola.

This.
Same apply's to Lyme's disease and other nasty bastards at hiding in your body.

This. Keep it away from the third world in general. They've already created tons of antibiotic-resistant diseases in places like India because their fucking shitty doctors hand out medicine like candy.

Ffs hes not a part time dentist
HES A FULL TIME DENTIST PART TIME MANAGER

>the eternal anglo strikes again

Poor choice of words, Diego.

>le niggers are uncontrolled animals meme

Good news for their teeth and Cred Forums posts.

Dont worry user, pharmaceutical companies will buy the "cure" and it will never be heard from again.

t. mad google living in Detroit, the city that is proof of googles being dumb animals who can't in2 civilization.
>60%

>ramp
every time

Well there is always hepatitis

>le ebin gay sex AIDS meme
The category of "men who have sex with men" includes some people like male prostitutes and prisoners, both of whom are much more likely to have unsafe sex and aren't necessarily homosexual or bisexual.
That's restricted to a tiny fraction of a percent of gay and bisexual males, and the activity of "bug chasing" is indescribably repulsive to 99.9999% of gays and bisexuals.

Also drug users, medical mishaps; shit happens all the time.

Soon blacks will be the majority and nothing will hold them back along with the other major populations of the world from replacing white hegemony with their own culture. It's already happening now with the refugee crisis.

That 90% curable with interferon though

>blacks shit where they drink
Not necessarily true.
>because they don't know how causes and consequences work
That's bullshit and you know it.

Australians would know all about dumb animals wouldn't they kek

>>Thinks he knows about Detroit
>>Is an Aussie who's never been

That's a pretty based town. Knew a guy from there, he pounded my boipussy real good ;D

First treatment is free. Secondary bullshit is 1000 dollars and so on.
The POZ gay community will dry up in a year.

Your post reeks of bullshit and propaganda.

Not an argument.

>curing AIDS which you can only get from being a degenerate and/or living in a shithole
>not curing cancer
god damnit bongs

>Australians would know all about dumb animals wouldn't they kek
Yeah, because we're British people stuck in Asia with you.

AIDS 2.0
And crack

The worst thing about AIDS is not that the guy who was the first victim of it fucked an ape but because people thought that it's good idea to fuck guy who fucked an ape previously.

kek

> England's Brave Andy Murray
That cunts a scot. Hes british when he wins.

Duh.

It didn't infect humans because someone had sex with a chimpanzee. It most likely infected a hunter when he nicked himself in the process of butchering an infected chimpanzee.

My version is more funny tho.

>dead argies
every time.

>First person ever
Not true. Google Berlin Patients