With the recent hearings on extrajudicial killings and what not in our country...

With the recent hearings on extrajudicial killings and what not in our country, how does the foreign media portray our country? Our president?

What's your personal opinion on our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzmHmc4hkmc
gmanetwork.com/news/story/583759/news/nation/duterte-mr-obama-you-can-go-to-hell
twitter.com/piaranada/status/783279119182082048
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Marcos_-_ver.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=JBf2u451UiI
youtube.com/watch?v=g-7RK9cmXis
franceculture.fr/emissions/revue-de-presse-internationale/rodrigo-duterte-ce-fils-de
lemonde.fr/asie-pacifique/article/2016/09/06/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-fossoyeur-des-droits_4993045_3216.html
bourse.lefigaro.fr/devises-matieres-premieres/actu-conseils/le-peso-philippin-coule-les-coups-d-eclat-du-president-duterte-inquietent-5771931
newsinfo.inquirer.net/821751/duterte-to-obama-eu-go-to-hell
rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/114416-rodrigo-duterte-womanizer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flip punisher is based

media here portraits him as a demon, hitler incarnate (fueled by twisting his speech from a week or two ago)

personally, i think he is based and would pledge loyalty to him. That man knows that the only way to fight evil is to become evil itself.
i sincerly hope he makes your country great again

Duterte come to Mexico

Politicians here still roast him for all that he's done. The senator that is allegedly connected to drugs or is a protector of them is leading the march against him. And he said he will release a sex video of the said senator to prove she is guilty of the charges on drugs.

We'll give him to you after the purge here is done

I assume he is using drug users as a blanket term to kill anyone he was including political rivals or anyone who isnt on board with his genius plan of mass murder. Cred Forums is trusting some flip mass murder now? Wow, it must really be the current year.

Well can't say that it isn't likely but with all the drug dependents undergoing rehab and our president supporting them, I think or at least I hope he isn't what you think he is.

Its okay, the average asian empathy level is psychopath anyway at least he isn't dipping them in chemicals and starving them just to see what happens.

I love you based motherfuckers. Media tries to slander him but everyone can tell he's making the Philippines great again.

of course they roast him. its cheap international headlines and a way to gain publicity to perhaps take his seat in the future. if you're also backed by drug cartels that fuel your campaign...

i hope he finds a way to silence the opposition before the US or EU decides that it has to intervene because of the lack of proper trials for the killings

Our fucking maximum security prison has meth labs.

punisher setting up your country to get BTFO by cartels ala Mexico

america funds his political enemies to go against him

Thanks dude.

dude get with the program, anybody who uses drugs (except alcohol of course, come on) is a filthy degenerate that deserves to die

Seems he's not entertaining US and EU anymore. He said he is going to ally with China and Russia.

Media does the obvious bitching and crying over him. Saying he's a bigot he's intolerant. Personally I think he is based as fuck and you guys are lucky to have him.

Help

Who is this man????

Absolute badass. You have a based leader. Made me have an opinion on your shitty drug infested country.

I think hes a chink or sandnigger. Can't really tell. But whats his problem with killing drug users? I love drugs so fuck this guy.

Lol. Tangina nila

Most Finnish media reports on it that I have seen have been like "war on drugs, thousands dead. Some Guy: "This is a crime against humanity"" or something.

Personally I think Duterte's approach on degenerate druggies is just right.

>He's a bad man because he said mean things to Obama

Our media worship Obama. Always have and always will. The magic negro who cant do anything wrong.

t. Filipiñata

The media portrays him as a moron
But we all know he's based as fuck

user in my country, Duterte is portrayed as worse than Hitler and hit articles are pumped out every hour of every day.

We live in the same country user.

Does he drop commies out of helicopters? No better way to kill commies than a ride in the Huey.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Well I really think that he is the best man for the job. He says what he wants and acts based on what he says. He also apologizes when he knows it is appropriate. So I think he's great.

We're so poor we don't have enough money to fuel our copters.

I lurk mostly on here and reddit. Facebook is fucking cancer.

I think he's a small time piece of shit that will die a boring death, probably soon.

I don't use drugs but I certainly don't think people that do should be killed.

Try him for murder, fry him in an electric chair.

He's an asshole killing innocent people who just want to relax and smoke a joint.

Alcohol is worse than marajuana yet he doesn't go after drunks, FUCK HIM

shoo

we dont even know you exist

If you've seen the effects of drugs in the communities here, I'm sure you'll change your opinion on how he does things.

Well you know now.

So you don't mind at all that someone you've pissed off in some way or another could kill you and get away with it by saying you were a drug dealer?

People here are poor that they use drugs to alleviate their hunger. And then they get addicted but they don't have jobs. So what do? They commit crime. So I'm pretty sure that what he is doing is good for the general populace.

At the very least he is bringing down the drug cartels down with them.

Yeah, who cares how many countless innocents die. Great policy.

so drugs magically work differently in your third-world toilet?

your problem is poverty and a corrupt government, not drugs.

kill the fucker and you'll have one less problem.

>so drugs magically work differently in your third-world toilet?
Its starting to sound like "drug addict" is just a Filipino euphemism for nigger.

Like a philipino trump or a mad man.

i know about your based president ,other greeks dont know

Based duerte.

My personal onion is that your president is probably a gangster who is eliminating all of his competitors, and it's hilarious.

Actually it's both.
Getting out of poverty is hard. A lot of poor people don't want to do what it takes to. Even with help. If you want to help people to get out of poverty, it's not enough for the drug lords that tasted the easy money of drugs and so.

Hey, he can be both. You don't have to want to be president to not get shot over the crack pipe on your table. Life is funny like that. Things just are. He does something "bad" and "good" things happen and we all hurtle towards the heat death of the universe the same as if nothing did at all.

Neutral on drugs and killings cause you know, mainly sharia law and ex-opium war slaves here
But...
Stop trying to annex Sabah

So how many % population drug addicts are an acceptable number in your country?
Who is working when everyone is doing drugs

He is correct to rail against the scum of his society, but Russia and China are playing him like a puppet. In breaking U.S ties he cannot see that the former two, ESPECIALLY China are just going to take full advantage of him and his country. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a plant by Chinese intelligence, even.

Iirc there is a story here stating that sabah was donated to the sultanate of sulu but i may be wrong.
Obviously im not an expert on those matters so i absolutely have no fucking idea.

The one thing to remember is to never trust communists. Do not trust them when they are Chinese, Russian, or your own neighbor. Everything Communists do is for their own gain, to subjugate the rest of the planet by any means possible. The Russians do not concern me anymore as the Soviets are long gone, but Communist China must be stopped from any and all expansion. They will do little more than turn you and your countrymen into slaves for their military industrial complex.

Philipines is not usa you fucking americuck. They dont that gay shit over there

Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

So you'd be okay with this type of policy in Australia? You'd be happy to be murdered and have your murderer get away with it because some deserving druggies will also die?

You're completely unimportant and utterly irrelevant. Don't get any ideas because of your ugly piece of shit president either, you crazy gooks because the nanosecond you step out of line the Western world with crush you like the disgusting insect you are. You are nothing. You are less than nothing, you aren't even worth the shit I scrape off my boot.

Mainstream media ignores it. Some lesser outlets make a story of his banter level. Yesterday a popular blogger pictured him as a scum of the Earth.
Nobody has an opinion about Phillipines, sorry. I think Duterte is a barbarian and should not be allowed to presidency. Also he's probably taking out competitors.

crazy guy that kills many people. ofcourse muh human rights.

tbqh you are fucking naive if you don't think he kills opposition and tells the people they are drugdealers/users

I never realised that you were such a drug-infested, corrupt shithole until he came to power
That's another one off my future holiday destinations list

He's an alright president. The problem with him is that every time he opens his mouth, he gets into trouble. He makes it easy for the media to demonize him. He should have a diplomatic spokesperson.

From one of Duterte's speeches:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzmHmc4hkmc

>I came with a prepared speech. Ehh, you all just go ahead and read it later, I'll distribute a copy. I don't feel like reading a prepared speech, really. It's so boring. Not to mention the fact that I cannot say what I really want to say.

>My staff tell me to just read a prepared speech because they're worried I might say something undiplomatic, like "son of a bitch", again. People say the Philippines has a president with a foul mouth. Correct! I went to the college of Law, not to the college of Statesman or Diplomacy.

>They tell me, don't say bad words because it's not good to listen to. Son of a bitch, that's your problem! Not mine.

Noone wants britfags anywhere anyway

I don't mind his dirty mouth. Even Lee Kuan Yew was unpopular and said some controversial statements in the past.

IMO him changing his attitude at this point will be more detrimental to his movement. Maybe tone down a bit but not a whole 180 turn

His shenanigans get routinely covered, but our media doesn't give any explicit opinion on whether he's right or not. Still, the reports are crafted in a way to make him seem a good guy with balls of stell.

And you are not?

He is actually trying to imitate Singapore. And he looks up to Lee Kuan Yew.
So basically like Putin?

>Media tries to slander him but everyone can tell he's making the Philippines great again.
ever since he run the media has been doing that. But yet he still got elected and now doing what his main campaign promise is. Killing the fuck out of the druggies.

At the very least he does what he says he will.

>What's your personal opinion on our country?
I think Philippines shouldn't be named after a Spanish King. Pick your own name fuck the Spanish.

Further I think Philippines should demand reparations for the 1899-1902 war and stop sucking the aggressors dick, one million of your dead country men need that to rest in peace.

Finally Duterte, hm if I was living in the Philippines I wouldn't criticize him, the guy seems like an alcoholic, but I wouldn't say that in the Philippines.

Sometimes a leader decides to start killing his own population in unprecedented numbers, that is the time to support the leader.

Your support should not be anything relevant, talk about things like how great he looks, how smart he sounds or how everyone likes him. Don't think about anything he is actually doing or comment on it.

He will be gone at some point and if you support him too much on issues people in your community will remember you when the counter purge starts and they will take out their anger on him on you.

The counter purge is already here.

So if I was to kill you and then say I did it cause you were a drug dealer (you being innocent of that charge) you'd be ok with that?
Your stupid is so strong it's hurting me in HD.

Then say "I knew nothing, I was just doing what other people told me to do"

how do you say shoah in tagalog eh

Wow, he really is the Trump of Asia. They both have that tough guy swagger of not giving a fuck about useless ceremonial practices such as appearing to be diplomatic.

Seriously, why couldn't there be leaders like this? I fucking hate politicians because they're all just pretentious assholes.
Duterte is an asshole, but at least he's not pretentious with a yuge stick up his ass like most politicians are.

the media tries to paint him as a barbarian.
I have no personal opinion since I don't know shit about your country, except that it's in a terrible state. The question really is what you people think about him, other countries/people's opinion do not matter

mfw people want a stronk leader, then bithc about it when they get one
mfw the elect a democrotard like leafman then demand xe is more decisive

cant have it all bitches

No.

Putin is God.

Barely mentioned here in the shire

he's only killing low level narcos though. he probably depends on the rich ones too much

>The question really is what you people think about him, other countries/people's opinion do not matter
Most are pro duterte and the amount of people praising him are still wearing wristbands from his campaign while also making generetic comments how there are less tough guys now because they know that wont pass anymore.

Though you could hear the SJW"s shouting 'muh human rights' and 'the right way'. Heck even the vigils against the poor druggies were really less attended.

Are you fucking stupid? If you don't want to die don't get involved with drugs.
>shoah
what the fuck is a shoah
This is what I like about him the most too. Not giving a fuck.

Well he can't just kill a senator now can he?

>media portrayal
Never heard a single thing on MSM except for him calling Obama a son of a whore and only after talks about some druggies being killed and how it's wrong.

>Duterte
Everyone calls him a Phil Trump basically.

>Personal Opinion
Seems a pretty good leader for the shit country that is your shit country of mud fishers.

>If you don't want to die don't get involved with drugs.
Hillary is already dead, how do you know you aren't?

Oddly enough Duterte doesn't get a lot of coverage here, though when he does our cuck media portrays him as literally hitler.

Personally I think he's doing the right thing.

>Are you fucking stupid? If you don't want to die don't get involved with drugs.
imagine you're born in a poor as fuck ghetto with no father and just a bunch of siblings and mother to care for. what else are you going to do exactly? if your country wasn't so shit maybe being poor wouldn't be such a dead end

>Well he can't just kill a senator now can he?
why not? nothing he's done so far is legal by any definition. sounds like he just wants to look tough by killing a bunch of easy targets instead of doing anything that is actually difficult

I don't live in a fucking ghetto. So I don't really know.

so far only 4 drug lords and two celebrities got caught and one mega drug lab.

Though It is kinda worrying the amount of druggies his gonna killed with the new budget.

His opposition is just waiting for a major fuckup from him to impeach him. So he really cant touch em without proper trials.

>(you being innocent of that charge)
Are you fucking stupid? If you don't want to be a faggot don't get involved with sucking cocks while reading posts on the internets.

Once in a while we get quotes from the president in our media. It's always good shit. The international news also talks about how china wants influence over the flips.

Dude, he didn't even want to run

Poorfag squatter druggies aren't exactly political opponents

KEK :^D

Anyways, he has a new statement against King Google:

"Mr. Obama, you can go to hell," he said, referring to American president Barack Obama."

"EU, you can choose purgatory," he added.

This isn't like the putangina statement. LMAO

gmanetwork.com/news/story/583759/news/nation/duterte-mr-obama-you-can-go-to-hell

>This is what I like about him the most too. Not giving a fuck.

But it can cause pic related. can you survive 5 days without an airconditioner?

german media really didn't like that hitler comparison.
Saying ONLY 3 million jews were gassed (everyone knows it's 6 million, duh) didn't help.

Now he's literally hitler.

well, the cities don't look as nice as before, but at least they don't get oppressed anymore :^)

If my neighbor was murdered and was accused of being a pusher, I wouldn't just sit there and do nothing about it

By the way such murdering happened before Dutdut too

The TV hasnt covered it, at least nothing worth reminding

I dont even read international stuff in local newspapers cause its always crap so I dont even know

All in all, philippines is such shithole it's not worth covering

They treat him like "literally brown Hitler"

And de Lima as some sort of saint who find nuffin

See

Our media copy-pasted from WEstern media and presented him as madman, but comments on the news show great support to him, basically every random guy supports him

WouldEnlistInPhillipinoSSDivison/10

his seriously gonna killed at this rate.

Putang Ina

It sounds awesome that your country is basically like the mega city off oh judge Dred

I really hate our political atmosphere now since muh based druglord killing leftie Dutdut who is currently trying to suck China's cock is fucking around with the Democratic party driven US govt. Like my goodness even my family who were pro United States in the past years are now anti US because their overlord Dutdut says so. Dont get me wrong, I like Dutdut's style of leadership but my god he is still an average leftie who believes in;
>muh historical injusteezz
>moslems were here first so they should be running their land
and
>its all the Americunts fault coz CIA is america

We are nearer to western culture than the rest of Asia and America was our ally for the past decades. If cultural and political ties would severe because of Dutdut's retarded foreign policies, god bless this shithole. All hail China

the only thing that US-Flip ties will be saved is if Trump wins and supports the Drug War

Duterte is a Jew kissing faggot. Prove me wrong.

>writing this much
>being this triggered

I am still holding my breath but I wanted to believe that he is just playing so he can get better deals.

That is the dream.

>literally supporting chink baby eaters

gtfo Cred Forums scum

I don't like or trust him. Wish he would go away some how.

unable to read irony is a sign of autism user. Seek help

I'm happy with that Ausifag. Have fun getting fucked by your wildlife and being owned by the Chinks

his political capital is eroding

Normies and libcucks really infiltrated our board when they're willing to defend drug pushers, narcotic addicts and drug cartels.

>what the fuck is a shoah

hello newfriend

not just newfriend, newborn

Take back your 1/10 women and her 15 family members that beta military men have brought to my country.

Can he be kicked out of office like they do in some countries? Or is his stuck there for years like he would be here in the US?

check my 5

you know what's funny? the media here don't make that big a deal out of him EXECUTING HIS OWN CITIZENS WITHOUT TRIAL what they make a big deal out of is him making jokes about rape and hitler

I mean slaughter all the people in the street you want but you gotta still be PC

>a candidate promises to kill all dealers, junkies and crooked cops
>wins by landslide
you're ok in my book, philippines

>dead flips
>anyone giving a shit

o im laffin

Why u so mad? Are you so pleb that you can't afford to order our 1/10 woman?

>implying I can't afford a couple coconuts to buy your women with

b-baby eaters?

Oh so your dick is the problem then.

twitter.com/piaranada/status/783279119182082048

I personally think he's a fucking nutcase, but you can't deny the power he has as liberal trollbait.

>implying my dick would go anywhere near one of you jungle monkeys.

Anyways, it takes at least 2 generations to maybe breed out some of the shitty genes your women supply.

Yes, we did it before, and we can do it again. It's called the "People Power Revolution" of 1986 where we kicked out a dictator peacefully without spilling any blood.

Durute vs. the Cartels... that would be a Mexican World War 3...

the thing is, Duterte is part of a plan to get Marcos Jr. back to the presidency.

Marcos Jr. officially ran with an ailing senator and unofficially with Duterte as vice president.

Marcos Jr's official running mate is already dead. She had lung cancer and she was widely expected to die in office if she would have won the presidency, therefore allowing Marcos Jr to assume presidency if that happens. This is Plan A.

Plan B involves Duterte. Duterte is the "unofficial" running mate of Marcos Jr. Duterte has always said that he is in poor health and may not last long as president. If Marcos Jr won the vice presidency, he may assume position if Duterte dies, which he himself think is a possibility. Duterte is a Marcos loyalist.

The only problem is, Marcos Jr. lost lmao... meaning Duterte will die for nothing.

>flag
>America

>2nd half $current_year
>still blue pilled
stay cucked

Keep reminding everyone that Obamas mom was a porn start and his dad was the producer and we will keep thinking you guys are awesome.

>denies being attracted to jungle monkeys
>yet has a full of albums of them
>Jacks off to pics
>post on /b to remove self disgust

Some news but not much. People dont really care about killings in 3rd world.

>tfw Du30 gets FREEDOM'd by the Hilldawg and her neocon buttbuddies
>tfw you'll be a refugee in your lifetime

You murrikans better let Trump win or you'll have more brown christians flooding the USA.

No offense mate, but the body count from drugs and the drug trade makes this guys body count pale in comparison.

Considering how many of these degenerate murder, maim, mug to get cash for their fix or push their product it is really hard to feel sympathy for them. At least he gives them the opportunity to hand themselves in before they get murdered, unlike the poor sap that got stabbed for the $5 dollars in his wallet.

t. desperate yellow cuck

Sorry to say but the support over him is still overwhelming. Too bad for you.

>I'm so brown and dumb I've never heard of google image search

How many coconuts did you pay to use the internet cafe?

Why this prick is dressed like a bum?

People are complaining about the extrajudicial killings not having due process. This can be seen through most political media and politicians.

as long as you're not muslims it'll be an improvement

Were not talking about weed here, tumblrina, these are hard drugs they peddle in the phillipines

Well, our media paints him as tanned Asian Putin.

Its all payback for the nutshack desu.

My community is being destroyed by heroin. If he was here, I'd vote for him. RWDS are really the only viable option at this point.

I believe Third-World States with developing economies attempting to govern their society democratically just leads to failure. Philippines is a just another of example this: 1/3 of its entire population lives in destitution. It is overpopulated but continues to grow due to rejecting contraceptives and abortion. Its people are illiterate, uneducated yet continues to vote in an oligarchy, which defeats the purpose of democracy. Filipinos have nothing but contempt for foreigners, yet they continue to impose a caste system that ranks those who are mixed ancestry as above those are purely Filipino, and around 1/3 of their population at the very least has some Hispanic or East Asian ancestry.

Contrast this with China: poverty is entirely eradicated, their population is stable and couples are limited to certain number of children, they are educated, fed, and live in superior conditions to the Filipino people, all while retaining their ethnic identity despite being ruled by a one-party system. China demonstrates their form of government is the most efficient form of government if it involves a mostly destitute, illiterate populace incapable of determining the political aspects of their nation.

I'm trying to paint Putin as a bleached salvic Duterte

>blue pilled
Time to take that yellow pill, my friend.

Also, the reason we were able to kick out a dictator in a bloodless and peaceful manner is because the people offered the armed soldiers rosaries, bibles, and flowers.

The flowers softened their hearts, and so we were able to topple the dictator.

>US
>not third-world
You're not financially poor, just mentally poor.

plot twist: He's a fag

They portray him as a madman that's willing to get shit done for the good of his country.
Punisher style.

16m dumb people are behind him

>With the recent hearings on extrajudicial killings and what not in our country, how does the foreign media portray our country? Our president?

your president isn't portrayed as anything, just the bare naked truth about what he is: a mentally retarded pedophile that's taken control of the drug markets for himself with the help of the military.

it's all about taking over the lucrative drug trade. nothing more, nothing less.

But that's how he wants to be seen

>being this blue-pilled
He is nobody's puppet. He once said in his speeches that if China tries to put missile installations in one of our islands, he will declare war on China.

lmao dutcucks getting cucked

>being a shill
Its just a way to get votes, you nut

>be a friend of cartel baron
>clear the competition for him
>you've got a sweet cut of his profits
clever beast

Gee I dunno, Study hard and apply for a trade scholarship? it's literally free here and people don't just capitalize on it.

There are many people who didn't finish highschool and yet they are living a nice and honest life. Being poor doesn't automatically make you a degenerate.

I strongly like the cut of his jib.

The world needs more men like The Punisher.

>muh abortions and contraceptions
>contrast to China, poverty is eradicated
>leaf

11/10

You seem very salty, Amerishit
Did your flipmonkey gf dump you?

>study hard
as if he did

>capitalize
gee... using this word as a commietard

He wants to get off the shit train.
It's either he gets off and we all crash, or he doesn't get off and saves the train, or crashes with us. Not like we have any choices anyway even if Dick Gordon or Ping Lacson ran for presidency.

We're a poor country, and the whole world except Africa looks down on us, so what choices do we have?

barongs are really uncomfortable

I dunno man. I seriously believe people are poor because they accepted that fate. I lived most of my early childhood in the slums too and I noticed that there is some sense of " poor elitism" whenever it comes to their situation.

If you're poor, it's the government's fault. It's always been like that, no accountability on one's self on why they're still dirt poor.

Why do so many faggots think he run the drug marked

He didn't want to run. He planned to retire

>nutshack
truly the worst thing ever unleashed on the world

duterte should kill its producers before the druggies

>replying to a leaf
Our culture is different compared to these subhumans, they think they're civilized just by talking uncivilized people. Their IQs are so high that it undermines their own logic. Yeah, that's the definition of the western race.

He gets little to no press here and the only press is bad press. Still, my grandfather is from there so I can't really dislike the country or anything. I'd like to visit one day.

>copying LKY

i hate this foolish hippie shit, the muhreens should've shot them.

>I dunno man. I seriously believe people are poor because they accepted that fate.

Sort of this

Most slumdwellers are poor because they are lazy and uneducated

An utter shithole i never think about.

They why didnt he? I thought he likes to do, not to talk.

they don't, and it's a shame. our offspring with the natives doesn't usually produce very good societies, but at least this one is accepting aggresive measures to fix shit up

in short, filipinas is now best son

>like we believe you
hmm... no

If you didn't spend the entire election cycle sucking dicks to afford lugaw, you would have noticed millions of flips begged him to run this time

>People Power Revolution
>The flowers softened their hearts, and so we were able to topple the dictator.
>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Marcos_-_ver.ogg
>youtube.com/watch?v=JBf2u451UiI
Go back to >>>/reddit/ yellowscum. I love my country and I will not allow your kind to destroy the land again.

>poverty in China is completely eradicated

Lost it

Ask those Apple factory slaves what they think about that

He's probably a Chinese living in Canada. Ignore him.

Media here portrays him as evil dictator who oppresses innocent junkies and they also post pictures of demonstrations to make it seem like all of Philippines hate him for his crimes against humanity. Is that true?

Personally I wonder how many people are killed in activity surrounding drugs every year, probably more innocent lives lost there than what are lost because of Philippine police. I think Duterte is good for his country.

>taking over drug market
>by killing all current addicts and deterring potential future addicts

Butthurt slinger logic

if you kill druggies, users will be discouraged to continue their drug habit because they fear for their own lives to whom they will sell their meth if the customers are all dead?, if you only kill the producers, new ones will sprout and continue, the price of meth will only go higher and people would still continue to buy.

if you take out the demand there is literally no reason for cartels to find a way to supply drugs.

It seems pretty shitty, but idk, I've never been, and I never plan on it.

That's okay. Japan and Thailand were poorer than the Philippines back in 1966. Well, 20-40 years is too long for Filipinos to get out of poverty.

As a /pol user I like your presidente, as a drug user I think he is a total retard dumbass and murderer. Why the hell he want to kill people who already killing themselve? Think about your tax money, he might be wasting it.. Also a nice move to diss Obama before last meeting, I really apreciate that.

>I never realised that you were such a drug-infested
I never realized either. I've always thought the main problem of the Philippines is traffic congestion and political corruption.

To be fair, Duterte himself admitted he never realized the magnitude of the drug problem. Yes he indented to address the problem during election, but he said it wasn't until he became the president and used the country's intelligence resources and the police to gather information that he realized and got shocked how many officials are protectors of drug lords.

>That's another one off my future holiday destinations list
I think you're making a huge mistake. I implore you to reconsider. The Philippines is a literal paradise:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-7RK9cmXis

Are you autistic? I was being tongue-in-cheek about the flower thing.

I meant he should kill the producers of Nutshack. It's the worst show I have ever seen.

>gets buttblasted over such little fact
>calls somebody autistic
Is it bad to be autistic these days?

>Are you autistic?
I don't care and why not? At least I'm not someone who preaches a person like De Lima or Trillanes.

Also, >>>/reddit/

Drug culture in Germany isn't the same as the drug culture in the Philippines.

Media protray him as a mad dictator.
Some examples from the French media :
franceculture.fr/emissions/revue-de-presse-internationale/rodrigo-duterte-ce-fils-de
Philippines: Rodrigo Duterte, fossoyeur des droits
lemonde.fr/asie-pacifique/article/2016/09/06/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-fossoyeur-des-droits_4993045_3216.html
bourse.lefigaro.fr/devises-matieres-premieres/actu-conseils/le-peso-philippin-coule-les-coups-d-eclat-du-president-duterte-inquietent-5771931

Personally, I think he is based af. Philippines is a shit country because of criminality, drug trafic and sexual tourism. This guy can change things.

>The Philippines is a literal paradise
For you, pedo.

Or paving the way so that one cartel can take over

Obviously the media say he's being a bad guy. Then they have to show the problems drugs have caused to not be totally bias and you can see he's probably doing the only thing that he can to save his country given the circumstances.

Take a look at mexico, cartels end up dominating the entire economy and eventually take over the police, courts, politicians, military government.

Any third world country with a shred of sanity will go down the Singapor route and wipe out all addicts. No addicts, no cartels.

BASED AF

The visyan and minanao islands would be paradise if the terrorist 's are taken out. Jesus, those place are still jungle fever and untouched.

>The visyan and minanao islands would be paradise if the Muslims are taken out

fixed

CBC
>He compared himself to Hitler
>He DOESN'T want to use our strategy of having the government give junkies more drugs
Our media wants us to hate him

I think he's cool because he's a president fulfilling campaign promises. The media forgets that you flips democratically voted for drug dealer death squads. You absolute madmen :^)

>Cebu
>Davao
>jungle
Oh right, Manila, Tokyo, and New York is a jungle.

I don't see much about him on the news unless he insults Obama. I think in US media he's just sort of portrayed as quirky wildcard leader but not dangerous or anything.

I just live in a city infested by them, thanks to beta Navy guys.

Palawan is clearly a jungle and Moslem infested. So does Central Mindanao and the Sulu archipelago.

Pretty cool. He really loves his country.
>Most powerful race in the world

tongue-in-cheek = nagbibiro

Some parts in nothern mindanao are still untouched in the most part. And some places are comfy and less dramatic. Though davao is mostly bustling now.

You'll see him again on the news since he just told Obama to "go to hell" a while ago.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/821751/duterte-to-obama-eu-go-to-hell

>tongue-in-cheek
I know.

>nagbibiro
Sorry, I don't understand monkey language.

k. morepower2u po

>begged
>believing in that horseshit
stop using norwegian vpn you call center agent

They don't talk about him at all over here, but personally I think he's hilarious and doing an amazing job.

Σιγα μωρη τσουράπο
What is your personal opinion on your country?

Not much on the mainstream, people would agree with killing dealers,probably not with killing users,bc christfag redemption horseshit. What was on the news recently was that Aussie who buried kids alive. I'm all in with a bit of banter,but that's a bit too much imho. Hope they flail him alive

Philippines is México's little brother.

Will the Philippines become the next Singapore?

don't be so mad about the truth.

I'll probably hang myself if I open my kikebook and see more Flip Duterte discussion

I deactivated that fucking shit last month aint going to open it ever again.

More like Mexico is Philippines' little brother.

Sorry bro, but you're almost non-existent to most of us here.

Sickening. He's eliminating the competition. Are pepperbellies really that stupid?

I've only read that he really, really hates drug dealers/users and wants to kill them all, some compare him to Hitler.

Get out A-kunt, this conversation isn't for kids.

Not a fucking word about your based leader in the UK. But given the lefty bullshit spouted by pretty much every news outlet, I don't think it would be too difficult to imagine what they would say if they did.

they got really butthurt about him joking about being hitler

why do people call him a fascist when the people killing the drug dealers have just been citizens?

is Duterte an anarchofascist?

Barely mentioned, only a couple times on the news when he shittalked obongo.

No. The people are too poor, dumb, and brown.

He wants to purge his country of degenerates.

I already now that.
Why you hate us? Why you hate your Spanish heritage?

>following Singapore
>teen blogger goes into prison for insulting Lee Yuan and posting anti-religious articles on his blog
No thanks, we see Singaporeans as subhuman island monkeys. We never wanted to be like them, but economically, yes.

Lol who cares....phillipoors

>Why you hate us?
Not really. We're just more established and civilized country than your country.

>Why you hate your Spanish heritage?
Most people don't care about Spaniards anymore. Spain is completely irrelevant to our interests.

>Lefty
>Murdoch owned press
>Pick one

syrup niggers not allowed

>We're just more established and civilized country than your country.
Nah, maybe in some states.
>Most people don't care about Spaniards anymore. Spain is completely irrelevant to our interests.
This made me cry irl.

What about the chinks who still live in god damned caves

Hitler told us compassion and empathy are for the weak! Why haven't you learned?! Look at you cucking your own race out of existence just to validate your worth as a compassionate human. Go prep the bull for your sister.

This is the final solution for Philippines. Hitler would have done the same.

You're a less developed country than Mexico. Mexico has a higher HDI and their GDP per capita is almost 4 times yours.

Toothpaste trying to be tuff
that's cute kid

litterally nothing

You're country is catholic, so your brethren to us + that president of yours

Stephen King type shit right there

>logic depends on statistics
You're replying to someone who's been to both countries. It's easy to compare capital cities, and looking at Mexico just makes Manila a paradise. Then there's Cebu, it's like Singapore without trains.

Sorry man.

Where do you went?

Yeah but it's all drugs and tax evading americans so that doesn't count.

I think Mexico could need Duterte 100 times more than Philippines needs him. Media really doesn't care much about crime in Philippines or Mexico, they hardly report anything at all, but they report some more now that Duterte is in charge.

And very well!

Have you noticed a change in society? Like do you feel the average person is more voilent now?

Each a week in Coyokan, Toluca, Orizaba
Guadalupe, but stayed there for two days but it's nice, just not clean though.

>sabah was donated to the sultanate of sulu
>The visyan and minanao islands would be paradise if the Muslims
>Palawan is clearly a jungle and Moslem infested. So does Central Mindanao and the Sulu archipelago.

Hence, there you go. Sabah is legally under Malaysia because:

>- Sabah was under Sulu Sultanate
>- Sulu Sultanate was a muslim kingdom
>- Logically Sabah is rightfully pinoy muslim land
>- But pinoy hates muslim pinoy
>- Even the name of the country is non-muslim
>- Duterte is non-muslim
>- Pinoy hates muslim pinoy but misuse the muslim pinoy's name to claim Sabah
>- But Sulu Sultanate is no more
>- And pinoy is non-muslim country
>- So claimant by muslim pinoy is invalid
>- So Sabah claimant by pinoy is invalid
Extras
>- Sabahan voluntary joins Malaysia, majority wins. Not once, but twice. People of Malaya personally came to Sabah to ask the hand for unification of Sabah with Malaya at that time to form a federal state.

Possible solutions
>- muslim pinoy may apply citizenship of Malaysia
>- muslim pinoy have to resolve their own Sulu land problems and work their way to be officially become a new sovereign/country of itself. THEN they can legally ask Malaysia and Sabahan opinion for claimant.
>- other than muslim pinoy aka non muslim pinoy, just sit there and shut the fuck up.

No, as Sabahan and personally see it in the years to come, I don't see any future with you, flipland. Sorry to reject your proposal.

>Have you noticed a change in society?
Yeah, I feel safer watching my favorite cartoons in the streets now through my iPhone 6s.

Claim back Singapore, then you can have Sabah.

Why do you went there?
>it's nice, just not clean though.
This is one of the worst problems México have.
Also, Are you Christian or something?
You and your people are welcome here :^)

What the fuck is wrong with that woman's shoulders also source of you don't mind me asking for it

Another slant eyed fucker on a power trip/ who do you reckpn he'll slaughter next? Minoroty religions? Fuck him, pol ppt on the making.

>Have you noticed a change in society?

Druggies at the other side of the street are gone now no lie. He went and lived somewhere else since the local authorities had caught these guys before and probably will jail his ass sooner or later. So yeah, no more local incidents during the night since Dutdut made his move.

Media is portraying him as LOOK THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF TRUMP WINS. RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS.

Personally I think he is pretty based.

>Also, Are you Christian or something?
Agnostic.

>Why do you went to Coyokan, Toluca, Orizaba
It's cheap. My father wants to learn Spanish but it's obvious he only went to Mexico to picking up Mexican girls for his pleasure.

>Guadalupe
I have a cousin who has a family in Guadalupe. Her Mexican husband pretends to like me.

All I know about the Filipino govt. is that Manny Pacquaio is involved in it.

>What the fuck is wrong with that woman's shoulders
That's a jacket, you moron.

Mexican cartels dont finance themself through mexican addicts. If you want to dry up the mexican cartels, you'll need an american Duterte.

>but it's obvious he only went to Mexico to picking up Mexican girls for his pleasure.
What? Philippines girls are better.

>Claim back Singapore, then you can have Sabah.
I don't know what kind of logic is that.
IF, you are talking about that void agreement, well, I am Sabahan, my stance still there. I DON'T WANT HAVE A FUTURE WITH YOU. Can you not become the extremely annoying EX-bf that still lingers with his past memories? Please re-read carefully my previous post. Move on.

As a country pov, Singapore should be left alone. He's good now. Sorry, I have no interest to claim on them, since it was like, idk, decades now since then. Let him become the brother that I have the complicated love-hate-jelly relationship.

As from Johorean Sultanate pov, His Majesty still have his rightful clay in there and never change.
>Some parts of Singapore is still under His Majesty justification and Johorean Royal flag.
It's kinda complicated but hey, just leave it as that.

Aw no 16 million people would love to suck his cock

jesus don't tell them anything they might all come to this country

I wish Obama would purge degenerates like you. Maybe putting drug user's heads on a pike in the town square is exactly what this country needs.

The media here doesn't even talk about him.
They don't want to give people ideas

Most flips here don't care about Sabah. Claiming Sabah is just another pain in the ass so it would benefit the whole country more if we let you go. We see Malaysians as more 3rd world than us, so we don't care about Malaysia's claims either.

I got no beef with flips, but man why are you people so money oriented. I understand money is important, but I have seen flip families, they allow money to ruin it. Money priority, even over family. When the parents get sick or too old, the kids dont even give a shit.

why?

Solve your hunger and poverty problem first.

our landlord is filipino, he says when he goes back that everryone there is the same thing, very money oriented, and that he has to hide his money. He too is very fucking greedy as well.

>That man knows that the only way to fight evil is to become evil itself.
This. Consign one's self to damnation for the salvation of others.

Yes we get it. Filipinos are Oceanic Jews.

He's a different story
Dont get me started on this one

Are you that self-hater flip, the only one in a million flip?

>We see Malaysians as more 3rd world than us.
Kindly, please re-route all mass illegal immigrants trespassing Sabah ocean who wants to get a chance to change their lives here, in Malaysia, a third world country, according to you and your education, back to your first world country. Please, just please do it after you cleanse your druggies agenda.

>so we don't care about Malaysia's claims either.
Are you really sure you are that one voice representing your Duterte and majority of flipland?

Nobody talks about him except for me and my flip coworker. We like him.

not just flips though, almost all asian people. that's why i laugh at my friend who married a filipino girl. He is fucked , not allowed to do shit, it's like he married his mother or something, and she checks how much he spends. Sad thing is, we(inner circle) know for the fact she married for the $$ cause she was trying to get with everyone else before this. Crazy shit.

dutdut agrees with you

rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/114416-rodrigo-duterte-womanizer

> based Manny out maneuvered a female justice secretary by instigating to oust her when she walked out. kek.

They just say he called Obama a son of a bitch and told people to kill narcos and druggies. It's pretty neutral. The comments on the other side all say we need a leader like him (if we can't have a Hitler).