WIKILEAKS INFOWARS LIVESTREAM THREAD #13 - THE BITCH IS DEAD SOON EDITION

PREVIOUS THREAD Alex Jones will be going live in InfoWars starting at 0330 am eastern time.

He has deployed a reporter to London to cover it live as well.

InfoWars Hype Thread

LIVE FEED:
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

YOUTUBE:
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g [Open]

Alex Jones Live in T MINUS NOW

Assange speaking ~1000 Berlin time
(((Crooked Hillary))) Shills Defending Calls to Kill Assange:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyJ2DYTrQtg
youtube.com/watch?v=UbEGraY7xOA
youtube.com/watch?v=nMUnbNPCoSw
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZWSagpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dear God all these incompetent people

The leaks, Assange...

NOTHING IS HAPPENING

PROVE
ME
WRONG
FAGGOTS

HABENNING

first for ebin habbenings

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

MINI-WEENIES

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

The official Wikileaks infomercial: donate! Buy our book!

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?

so boring, wow

>shillary spends 1 mil for an army of shitposters
>Cred Forums does it for free

ASSANGE IN 15 MIN

NOTHING HAPPENING. FUCK OFF

inb4 CTR shills fuck up this thread too

>AI is made evil on purpose by the establishment

damn that's some thick water filters that he's using right there

YAWN DESU

RARE FLAG

this is terrible

Alex Jones is disappointed

He gave up his sons hunting trip for this

>Assange was shitposting all along

Seriously why are they wasting our time? This is nothing. We need to go to bed now.

NO QUESTIONS

EVERYONE WANTS THE SHILLARY LEAKS

WAIT, FAGGOT

Guy on the control board needs to cut that thin shit hair off

Who still thinks the leaks will happen here?

Did someone say no vegetals?
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJ2DYTrQtg

>comfy morning infowars stream

feels nice lads

DEPORT SNEK. REPORT LEAK.
>DEPORT SNEK. REPORT LEAK.

MINI-WEENIES

CTR'S FAGGOT PEDO LEADER LIKES MINI-WEENIES

give me succ

>some cunt in the audience asking questions
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

A FUCKING OVERHYPED PRESS CONFRENCE WITH NOBODY BORING REPORTERS WHO STUTTER THROUGH WHAT WIKILEAKS HAS DONE IN THE PAST YEAR
> A FUCKING OVERHYPED PRESS CONFRENCE WITH NOBODY BORING REPORTERS WHO STUTTER THROUGH WHAT WIKILEAKS HAS DONE IN THE PAST YEAR
A FUCKING OVERHYPED PRESS CONFRENCE WITH NOBODY BORING REPORTERS WHO STUTTER THROUGH WHAT WIKILEAKS HAS DONE IN THE PAST YEAR
> A FUCKING OVERHYPED PRESS CONFRENCE WITH NOBODY BORING REPORTERS WHO STUTTER THROUGH WHAT WIKILEAKS HAS DONE IN THE PAST YEAR

I just want to let you know that your flag is metal as hell

>ASSANGE GUY STARTS TALKING
>says fucking shit about "what's happened in the past" with wikileaks and their accomplishments in this 10 years

NUFFIN GWOING TU HABBEN
GWO TU BWRED

These are just the figureheads, basically paid actors. The real shit

This guy comes up and slaps your girlfriend on the ass.

What do you do?

NO ONE

ASSANGE YOU FUCK I NEED TO SLEEP

FUCKING BRING OUT ASSANGE ALREADY EAST TIMORANON IS DYING OF STARVATION REEEE.

Someone call these retards and tell them nobody fucking cares about warcrimes, all we want is the shit on hillshill.

FUCKING GET TO IT

can someone post the schedule, i cant seem to find it anywhere

Stick to a fucking schedule.

Are all their leaks like this?

leak all over hillary you aussie shitposting tease

IT'S NOT 10AM HERE SWEETHEART

Somewhat Uncommon.

FOR ALL THE CTR SHILLS

>SPECIFIC INFORMATION
>SPECIFIC INFORMATION
>SPECIFIC INFORMATION

HABEEB IT

Yawn if i'm completely honest

WHICH

SOURCE

CONFIRMED

THE

LEAK

IS

HAPPENING

TODAY

SOMEONE

IT

OR

YOU

ARE

ALL

FUCKING

RETARDED

GOD

DAMN

IT

ITS

NOT

HARD

R̵̢̡̨̢̧̨̧̧̧̛̩͉̝̩̖͇̯̮̫͙̩̟̹̻̮̹͕̪̠̰͕̺̦̖͍̰̫͚͎͔̳̳̻̪̣͇͕̱͚̹͈͔̳̯̣̝̺̮͎͖̜͙͕͉̝̠͕̦̰̼͙̻̗̣̮̘̜̙͚͓̜̻̯͕͍͖̩͔͚̣̖̳̦̠̜͓͖͕̭̗̖̳̩̣͇͇͙̫̯̬͕̣̐̋̉̃̊̾͐̆͋̎̔͐̒̔́͑̍̑͐́͌̎̈̋̏̀͌͑̑̈́̏͐̏̽̈̑̋̎̍́͌͆̃̄̉̎͋͛̔̑̍̈̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅ ̷̧̧̧̧̧̛̛̞̦̗̪̟̼̳͔̖͇̪̲͈̦͉̰̙̯̫̙̪͈̞͈̮̣̩͓͕͍̠̝̱͎̘̻̖͈͖͓͔̱̞̬͎̩͖̤̪̰̦̭͍̩̉̈͊̈̔͐̀͊̉͌͛̌͒̅̇̅͐̋̓͒̀̔̄͒̇̾̄͛̌̇͒̏̕͠͝ͅȊ̷̢̨̛̛̝̘̪͍̻̳̺͖̙̺̮̫̙͉͓͎̘̮́́̈́̿̇̀̀̂̃̌͛̑́̔͑̿̈̀̀̽̔̑́̄̈̓͑͐͒͊̄̆̋̈́̋́̎̃͛͗̚̚̚͝͝ ̵̢̨̢̮̭̣͙̖̖̠̦̞̜̲̩̝͕̺̙̘̠̹̪̥͙̦̺̬̰͔͇͖̗̯̎̏͋̋̀͌͒͒͂̈̌̑̀̽̾̇͋̈̈́͂͋̈́͗̉͋́̀͑̄͑̀͆̄̀͗̂̅̽̉̏̿̈́̈̓͐̀͂̃͗͛͊̆̾̄͒̂̈͒̒́̌́͐̋̽̾̌̌͗̽͒̍̑̀͘̚̕͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅĊ̵̛̔͆́̇͐̂̓̈́͋̂͒̓͋̔̈́̒͘͝ͅ ̴̨̢̧̨̛̛͓̟̻̤̦͖̻͕̼͖̯̖̻̯̺͓͖͙̟͈̬̰̫̲͓͚͎̝͋̈̎̌́̿̑͂͒̋̊͒̓͂́̓̓̓͑͌̂̀̾̎͒̌͊͐͐͋̂̈͋̀͋̾́̑̋͌̕̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝Ē̷̡̢̧̛̹̝͉͈̠͎̙͓̝̘̭̱̫̯̜̟̗̭̣̭̩̞̻̝̺͉̹̖̰̖̣͔̩̝̟̉͗͌̋͆͗͆͐̐͆͛̐̏̀͛̾̓̌͑̐̾̌̏͋̊̌̃̉͆̓͆̏̄̎͑͛͒͋̒̀͒̂̈́̒̊̎̅̑̇̾̒͑̿̈́͂̄̈́̿̇͊̃̅͘̚̕͘͘̕̚̚̚̚̚͜͠ͅͅ
̸̛̱̀̏͌̇̔͒̑͒̒̍́̌̋́́̈́̑͑̀͆͂̂͛́̊͒̍͋̒̐̆̂̇̈́̉̆͆͑̑̊͆̈̌̒̃̏͊̿̆̓̊̍̅̒̿̊̊̔͑̋̃͊́̃̎̈́̈́̿͂͌̈́̆̇̊̅͗̀̾̋̀̓̌͗̎̋̀̍̔͂̈́̎̀͆̐̕͘̚̚͘͘̚͠͝͝͝͠͝͠I̷̢̛̛̛̺͎̜̥̤̾̓̇̅̓̍̎͐͋͊̑̀̀̏̽̂̏͗̓͂̃̎͂̄͊̂̈́͂̔͋͑͆́͛͌̇̿̋̄̑̒͒͊̆͊̎̄͆̏̽̀̿̆͋̊͂͂̆̓̒͑̒́̒̓̄̂̀̀́́̋͒̒̕̕̚̚̕͘͘̕͠͝͝͠͝ͅ
̷̛̛͎̺̣͍̤̥͍̻̟͉̖̻̺͍̆́̊̿̈́̽͊̆͆̒̉̽̀̊̄̊̈́̐͒̀͛̇̋̍̀̈́̈́̔̈́̌͑̇̃͊̄̾̈́̀̈͂͑̾̌̂̂̏̿̂̀̊̾̏̂͛̉̈́̓͛̌͛̏͆̀̀̄͛͌̌̆̿͂̊͛͑̑̽͊͛͑͐͑͛̕̚̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅC̶̡̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̗̘͈̪͍͇̲͕̱̰̖̙̮͍̗̜̯͖̺͚̯̟͌̔̊͑̓̏̀̽̿́̑̀͂̔̋̽͌̋̈́̄̆̊̽̏͗̿͛͊̒͌̂͌͊̎͗̊̆̋̃͑̀͒̓̈́̽̆̏̽͋̆̄̒̀̅̈́̄̂̿̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝
̴̨̧̛̣͓̱̪͍̭̯̟̥͍͕̱̹͍̺͉̞͈̘͙̫̋͌̉̀̽́̿̾̃̿͗͒͋̃́̀̈́̽̈́̒̈́̌̄̒̃̈̌̇̋̉̐͊͆͆̈̂̾͑̉̽͒͊̇̎̋̓̐͊̂̂̽̾̈́̿̽͐̄̉͗́̚͘͝͝͝͠͝͠͠E̷̢̯̦̞̘̟͇͓̻̹͂͜

Lol Alex is getting pissed

He just realized he made a huge mistake.

I just tried clapping like Hillary is doing in that webm and the motion feels so unnatural...

...Zzzz...

>MEAT AND POTATOES

>LITTLE WEENIES

>MINERAL WATER

>LEEKS

WHAT A HEALTHY DINNER

Gotta go back to bed. Hope I have a christmas morning tomorrow!

Guys it think it's gona habbening all over today they all seem so nervous

This is worse than a business meeting. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

>nobody fucking cares about warcrimes,

hello hillary

The prayers of the shills
>Please go away
>Please don't look
>Please go to sleep
>Please, its nothing
>Please master, not my ass again
>I'm sorry I failed
>Please no master, it hurts

Pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbEGraY7xOA

he wouldn't do that though. i'd be willing to bet on that.

Theres no way that isn't Photoshop, she claps like a windup monkey.

they're taking questions

they literally do not give a fuck

ASSANGE WILL EXPOSE THE JEWS

Will these nignogs are yapping on:

Ben Shapiro vs Milo Yiannopoulos debate - will it ever happen? I was looking so forward to it.

Fan of both guys (less so of Benji when he's insulting Trump but whatever).

I'd be like "Sikh bro wtf man?" and get in my bro stance

THE LEAKS JULIAN

id shoot that fucking islamic terrorist repeatedly until he was dead

let's all put aside our 3 second attention spans and just be patient. it's like everyone is cracked out.

chill tf out

Ask him to let me see his sikh knife.

SEE HERE

I'M ABANDONING MY THESIS TO LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

SHILLARY
LEAKS
WHEN?

>believing Assange
>ever

Post yfw it was fucking nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMUnbNPCoSw

GET ON WITH IT

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd be pissed too.

"T-thank yoy mr. President Obama sir"

they're holding an actual press conference. People are understandably eager but watching the actual stream it makes more sense why we are waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

SHILLS IN THREAD

not rare u fag lurk more

what kind of fairy theater princess is asagne?
>hey guize...i kno a seeecreeet....hihihi no! im not telling!
>ok I will tell you...in a month...come to my show aaaaaaand...maybe i'll tell ;) hihi
>waaaiiittt for iiiitt...no..no dont...just wait for it you impatient boy....

JUST FUCKING RELEASE THE INFO WHAT IS THESE THEATRICS GODDAMN

inb4

hillary is literally the origin of every world crisis dating back to the fucking dinosaurs if you just GIVE US THE SHIT youve solved EVERYTHING

COME. THE. FUCK. ON.

>Assange found dead, the suspected murderer was seen fleeing the scene

so did I

I should have gone to bed

who waiting for /upskirt/ on that blonde journalist?

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT

IT'S GONNA BE HUGE GUYS

SHE'S FUCKING DONE

>uhh girl: does anybody have any questions for these guests, or..?
>everybody on earth: GET TO THE FUCKING LEAKS

test

over a hundred around the globe media partners particular interest YOU WANT A TROPHY YOU FUCKS?

It's rather comfy up our own ass, why would we leave, user?

FUCK

YOU

ALL

JUST

THE

FUCKING

SOURCE

TWITTER

SCREENCAP

OR

WHATEVER

JUST

SOMETHING

THAT

CONFIRMS

THE

LEAK

IS

HAPPENING

NOW

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK

It's over. Time to pack it up, guys.

I can't tell if CTR are ITT trying to demoralise

I hope Assange won't pull the same thing that Trump did with the birther issue

this

>Post your face when """"THE CLINTIONS WILL BE DEVASTATED"""""

I don't care about any sandniggers retard, I didn't stay up this fucking late when I have Bio tomorrow, I want to see clinton in ruins you mongoloid.

>islamic

UHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHH UHMMMM UHHHH UHHHHHHHH UMMMMMMMMMM UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This will never get old

this

Thanks man

NOW
NOW
NOW

I agree with Alex

GET TO THE FUCKING LEAKS ALREADY

>Alex Jones getting inpatient

UM
UM
UH
UM
UM

LEARN TO TALK

GET TO THE MEAT AND POTATOES

NOW
NOW
NOW

WHAT IS THERE TO DEMORALISE.

THIS CONFERENCE IS FUCKING BORING.

GET TO THE LEAKS ALREADY REEEEEEEEE

Alex Jones impatient!

ALEX JONES SMASH!

IF NO LEAKS PLEASE DRONE STRIKE THIS FAGGOT

god fucking dammit. what the fuck?

Wow, shills really trying to shut it down.

Always do the opposite of what the Jews say.

I actually turned it back to Infowars because Alex is shit talking these pretentious euro journalists

they're behind schedule
wtf

Brett Baier just said on Fox that sources close to him say Wikileaks is coming to drop something big

A FUCKING OVERHYPED PRESS CONFRENCE WITH NOBODY BORING REPORTERS WHO STUTTER THROUGH WHAT WIKILEAKS HAS DONE IN THE PAST YEAR.

kek, silly goys keep falling for his promises liek the foods hey are .. lmfao

British women talk like faggots

SEE HERE YOU SPAMMING FAGGOT

"user, why are you so sluggish today? Do you need to see a doctor?"

"ha-ha-ha-bbening"

you convinced me to go make rice. 5 minutes to go.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

ARREST SAM HYDE

15 minutes maybe, who the fuck knows.

You're a faggot

FUCK OFF LINDA

NOBODY CARES

Taking a nap, someone call me when the leaks start 867-5309

Couldn't they hire some people who can speak a bit more clearly? I've barely been able to follow for more than two sentences without zoning out.

We've got a while before Assange

the should just blow london or wherever the fuck they are right off the map one way or the other

poopies!!! poop!!

THIS BRITISH BITCH BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP

UHHHH
UHHHH
UHHHH
EEHHHRRRMMM

EHHRRMMM

JESUS CHRIST MAKE HER SHUT UP

So umm ahh ummm ahhhgh ahhhh ummm ahhhh is this moot as a girl ummm ahhhh ummmm

someone bash this whore

wtf is this garbage 45 mins of nothing

50 MORE MINUTES WTF

wow

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

I really hope they talk about nothing some more.

>uh, ah, um

Holy shit, Julian. Fire this bitch and hire someone who can speak.

DEY SEND ME DE UHHH UHMM UH

DA SUPEENOR ON UHHHH

ON

UHHH

UHMMMM ON MY EMALES UHHH

kek'd and checked

What is this shit?

Hillary was right, we should drone strike assange

Someone call the mayor of snoozeville we've got some lost citizens here

DON'T DIAL THIS NUMBER

Uncommon, i rarely see Albanian posters here

WHY TF DID I STAY UP FOR THIS

Doesn't say it's happening today though. The press conference was already scheduled for this day

sent me eeeeeeeeeeeeh they sent me eeeeeeeeeeeeeh that eh thing eh that eh she sent me eeeh

this girl isn't even babymama material
5/10 and retarded

>will talk about in a few seconds

Jesus christ

>t fw no posh british wife to domestically abuse

Christmas present from google
WHERE IS THE INFO

how about i suck your dick when it happens, sleepypoo~

WE'RE SKIPPING THE BREAK

I've noticed that most people in written press are terrible public speakers

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

Just woken up, has anything actually happened?

I have to leave for work in 4 hours. If this is just a review of shit WikiShits did in the last year and no bombs are dropped I'm going to be livid.

why not drop the bomb first before boring everone to death

14 long minutes you shill

15 minutes

"words words words words words words words words words words words words words"

Gib rices

Is she up at 3am today?

NOW NOW NOW!

At this point, it better cut to Assange scaling the wall into Clinton's backyard with a GoPro.

FUCKING HURRY UP

WHERE ARE THE CLINTON LEAKS FUCK ME DEAD POO IN MY LOO WE WUZ KANGZ LEAF BURGER BRITBONG FUCK

>Hillary was right

Nice leak you have there Trumpfaggots.

It's East Timor

You fucking new faggots need to lurk before you post

GET TO THE FUCKING ASSANGE "LEAK" ALREADY

JESUS CHRIST

HERE WE GO BOYS

i need your area code stupid

NEWT NO

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT

IT

DOWN

fuck this is getting unbearable

do these fags think anyone watching is there to hear that shit?

>tfw there will be no leaks and they hyped it up so people watch them doing...whatever this is

SHUT IT DOWN

>10 min for him to speak something important

Kill me.

SHUT IT DOWN

>all these impatient babies

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN!

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

>a wild Newt appears

terrorrrism terrrorrrism terrrrrrorrrrismmm terrorrrismm!!!

NEWT SPEAKING BAD ABOUT ASSANGE

>Cred Forums stayed up all night for this
Georgia Guidestones, that stupid abortion video, and now this.

When will you stormweenies learn?

feels like im sitting through a shitty safety lecture at work

A video of a video of a video and rambling womyn.

no. It's nothing

>tfw everytime she'd say uhmmm or uhhh id smack her with my dick

NEWT

GINGRICH

CONFIRMED

SHILL

>Literally running the same clips in two different videos

jfc guys did I get rused

Women doing women things

STOP TORTURING US

>releasing papers makes you "hi-tech"

how do i convert this to american time

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Thank for the info.

(((one)))

LITTLE

"LEAK"

wikileaks literally said on the stream that they NEVER cancelled today's announcement.

somebody does not want us watching.

THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

Duh.

Information terrorist!

SHUT IT DOWN

Crimes against humanity?

>tfw this is their final will/testament if something happens

the accent just makes it worse

it's so condescending

No, we're behind schedule. We're barely on the assassinate assange video. 20 minutes left at the minimum, but at the rate we're going probably closer to 30.

script kids

LOL KEK BE PRAISED AGAIN. CHECKED. THE KEK IS TRUELY WITH US ON THIS NIGHT MEN. TWO THREADS, TWO 777 BLESSINGS

lol

>THAT FUCKING LEAF ADVISOR

>Rush Limbaugh too

Fuck sakes really

i'd go kill time in the shower but i have to give the drain cleaner a few hours to work aaaaaagh FUCK oh wait EDF

Newt is a fucking fag, Trump knew it, that's why he never kept him close

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I guess I'm doing an #OctoberRevise.

This ominous music is ridiculous.

this video is pretty spooky senpai

its nothing right? this fucking faggot better deliver something with his live video or im killing him

I hope Trump gives pardon to Assange if he delivers, just to piss of all these fucks.

ASSANGE IS GOING TO NAME THE GLOBALIST JEW

ILLEGALLY SHOOT THE SUMMBITCH

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

RUSH

LIMBAUGH

CONFIRMED

SHILL

These guys are right. Assange and wikileaks belong in jail. Let's go to sleep now.

SHUT IT DOWN

>releasing pepes makes you "low-tech"

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Looks like we have another 15-20 minutes.

HOWW IS IT HOWWW IS IT SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

Bob Beckel survived his little ride on that nuke at the end of Dr Strangelove it seems

SHUT IT DOWN

ANTI GOP PROPAGANDA !!!

>when men were men

I guess these fucks don't realize most of the people who would care about what the promised have work or school tomorrow.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

REEE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASSANGE YOU BETTER HAVE SOMETHING GOOD

>SHUT IT DOWN

>shut it down
>SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

Man, fuck those faggots.

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT
IT
DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

im starting to think hes just an attentionwhore

>Assange is a traitor to the US!

He's not even American..

what the fuck even are you

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT

IT

DOWN

SHUT
IT
DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

>Shut it down, shut it down, shut it down

PLEASE NAME THE JEW

Remember the 6 trillion bars of soap, goyim!

are you ready

They are Stein supporters. Not too sure why people think Wikileaks is pro-Trump

IT IS TIME TO SHUT IT DOWN

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

>haha spooky music so crazy

Yeah man, they just want to kill Assange. Clearly just bantz

shut it down bad goy

This is all just an ad for donations and i can got to bed, right?

>Crimes against humanity

That is pretty fucking hilarious

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT

SHUT IT DOWN

Pls do leaks already I ain't got all fucking night.

all these traitors are going to hang.

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT IT DOWN!

witnessed praise kek

KEK HAS SPOKEN HAS SOME FUCKING PATIENCE YOU NIGGERS

>he just got redder and leaned the other direction

topkek

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWn

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

AUSTRALIAN GUILTY OF TREASON IN US >>> AUSTRALIA CONFIRMED 51st STATE

Clinton behind Kim kardashaians mugging in 10

More like lag

SHUTTTTTTTTTTT
ITTTTTTTTTTT
DOWNNNNNNNNN

Needs more tits

He's a Cuck but he's OUR Cuck.
He's coming silly user
He's nervous
Lmao
CHECKED GET TO THE MEAT LAD

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

It's nothing. He's going to speak for 10 minutes only and it can't possibly be important when he has to bury it in an hour of bullshit.

if these digits are triples femanons must show nipples

FUCK OFF MELINDA

youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZWSagpYc

GOOOOOOD LOORD WHO IS THIS?

I AM NOW A #WARRIORFORWIKILEAKS

Shadilay, praise him.

867-5309?

i cant hear you! ARE YOU READY?

ya vente a dormir que tengo frio

You got greedy and you lost the bet.

i was thinking this too. why do they keep saying this shit when hes not american?

This. People are so God damned impatient.

fuck should have said doubles

Leak wizard rape pants!

They started 10 mins late

they literally dont realize he isnt. when youre that egotistical you think everyone is under your thumb

"Julian here. Thankyou all for coming.

"I'm proud to announce the upcoming publication of my book, "10 Things You Won't Believe About Clinton", available on Amazon on the 1st of November.

"I hope you are as excited as I am."

pants going to be on fire in 30 seconds.

Worth waiting for a 10 min talk about anniversary from the man himself.

>He's coming silly user
>He's nervous
oh ok :3

>it's sure to end her campaign
>no really, I mean it this time

i think I would shit my entire digestive system in anger if that happened

he publishes stolen documents yet he is upset when his emails are stolen. whats up with that

I AM NOT HEARING ANY LEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKS

Who's Chelsea Manning guise? Who is she?

"President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period"

Who baking new bread?

>she

Bigot

WHERE ARE MY MEAT AND POTATOES

I'M A HUNGRY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Please don't disappoint assange.

Chelsea Manning Sandwich :D

where we go we dont need eyes.

Sauce? She's pretty cute.

Timor-Leste Huh? Nice.

This mom calmed me down.

Assange is a criminal. He should be droned

Weast tumour

>she

Jenny!? Who can I turn to

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT WIKILEAKS, HERE'S A 2 HOUR DOCUMENTARY ABOUT HOW PROUD WE ARE OF OURSELVES OH BY THE WAY HILLARY CLINTON SAID ONCE THAT SHE WOULDN'T LIVE IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD GOODNIGHT

Damn gotta work. Maybe they'll drop something soon.

drone this dick

SHE'S PRELUDING
PREEEELLLLUUUDDDDDINNNNGGGG

Alex needs to shut the fuck up I'm trying to listen.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rare?

>2 cans of mountain dew
>16 cigarettes
>I'm in too deep to give up now

How thirsty are you guys? This bitch is a solid 5/10

WHO MEAT AND POTATOES RN!!???

There we go just shit post lads

its 2:00 AM PST our favorite Aussie shitposter is JUST ON SCHEDULE!

I would

UHHHH EHHHHMMMM

totally

UHHHH

do her

IT'S ON

WHATS IT GONNA BE

I want her to adopt me.

>WEIRDLY ECHOING

>inb4 IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

THAT'S IT, THAT WAS THE LEAK

ASSANGE IS ALIVE AND CAN USE A COMPUTER

I COULD HAVE BEEN IN BED 5 HOURS AGO, YOU FUCK

I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING UNHOLY, IF YOU DON'T LEAK I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A DRONE STRIKE

BAN ALL AUSTRALIANS

NUKE AUSTRALIA

AHHHHHHHHHHH

>"hillary couldn't get into her car without help on the 11th of september 2016"
>"that is all"

Her voice bumps her up a couple of points.

MEAT AND POTATOES

IT HAPPENED

habbening

Just saw all these threads
Can someone sum up what is happening and why everyone is going apeshit?

I want to fuck that lawyer

OCTOBER SURPRISE -- SUPPOSED TO BRING DOWN HILLARY

why the fuck can these people not speak without saying UH UH UH every 5 seconds

can't hear shit

Crap crap crap crap crappycrap

shadilay

WHY DOESNT HE JUST DELIVER!!!!!????
HE IS BASICALLY STROKING HIS COCK

uhh

>Uh itentsifys

Uhh uhh uhhh

God this is uh so uh fucking annoying to uh watch uh
It's uh giving me uh a uh headache uh

youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY

Get on with it man this better be worth it

I'm getting a jelly donut for breakfast.

He seems very autistic. That's a relatively redundant statement given that psychologically standard people don't delve into the terabytes of information he releases. Public speaking isn't going to be his greatest quality.

EITHER GET TO THE POINT OR DON'T LEAVE US HANGING

He's filibustering his own release it seems lol