Sure

Sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8yMWHchI7U
youtube.com/watch?v=nnvdNYzCt2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also superman is gay

Ehhh...... Superman has had decades of development plus Goku is more of an aloof or childish hero. Superman is extreme moral fag , Goku is more of a realist

Yes, but Superman faces internal struggle - the whole point is that even though he can fight every enemy he encounters, the one he cannot fight is the one within himself.

Honestly, Iron Man does it better. I like Iron Man. Superman sucks dick, and he's gay.

hiih i punsh onse

They're both mary sues

>mary sues
kys Cred Forums

DB is cancer. I would question ones sexuality if they truly like nobrainer powertripping show for autistic children

>Superman has had decades of development

I doubt he has ever done any disciplined training like when he was traveling to Namek and cranked up the artificial gravity to train even harder.

>They're both mary sues

Goku isn't a Mary Sue. A Mary Sue wouldn't have to do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8yMWHchI7U

And he wouldn't get the shit kicked out of him almost every fight.

I WANT EVERYBODY TO BE SHITTY AND MISERABLE BUT WITH "POTENTIAL" JUST LIKE ME REEEEEEE

why is this politics

Cred Forums is for news and politics

gtfo

HAKAI

Super Kike was created by Jewish writers in the 1930's. Fuck him

>superman is gay
>goku is functionally retarded

Lex Luthor is the only non-degenerate children books character

ITT let's favor the imbecile because he worked hard.

Superman never asked to be born a Kryptonian. He never asked for his planet to be blown to pieces, leaving him stranded on a backwater planet who depends on him to solve every crime imaginable

Best hero coming trough.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnvdNYzCt2c

And Goku pwns

>wearing underwear on the outside
degenerate

Clark is a farm boy from Kansas that finds out he has super powers and uses them to try and make the world a better place. He takes on huge threats but he also takes on petty crimes and helps the common citizen. He considers helping the world to be his ultimate responsibility.

Goku is more like an athlete. He wants to improve himself because he thinks fighting is cool. He'll save the world if he has to but he doesn't really care about the common man. He doesn't use his abilities to catch criminals or really care about making the world a better place. He just wants to be the ultimate warrior.

But goku was born stronger. He a sayian. Not to say he didn't work hard to become the strongest but he still had an innate advantage

True.

The moral of the story is.

If you wörk hard on you self you can overcome any obstacel.

He clearly looks Ashkenazi, and has an Ashkeanzi name (Kalel), and superkike was seen as the the"Chosen one" who wanted to,save Huamnity Goys from themselves. I guess they werent hiding it back then.

What is worse, Dragon Ball fans or Batman fans. Can't really decide, both are cancer

You guys
You guys

You guys got it ALL WRONG
The most important hero of them all is SPONGEBOB!

THIS YELLOW LITTLE SQUARE WENT ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO SHELL CITY TO RETRIEVE NEPTUNE'S CROWN IN ORDER TO PROVE MR KRABS INNOCENCE, JUST SO HE COULD BECOME THE FUCKING MANAGER OF MCDONALDS UNDER THE SEA. IT WAS A JOURNEY OF FRIENDSHIP, AND LAUGHTER ALL TO OVERTHROW THE ETERNAL (((PLANKTON))) WHOM WAS MINDCONTROLLING EVERYONE.

SO I'D LIKE GOKU AND SUPERMAN TO SHOVE A CRABBY PATTY UP EACH OTHER'S ASS AND THEN EAT EACH OTHER OUT

SPONGEBOB IS THE BEST ANIME SUPERHERO OF TWENTY FUCKING SIXTEEN

that was pretty fucking cool desu
thanks brah

Yes. Moar.

imagine how strong superman would be if he trained like goku does

Superman is the kike "hero".

Goku is a manifestation of gooks wanting to be Master Race Europeans.

Goku > Superman

Nothing to do with politics friendo

FUCKING JEWISH MEDIA AND DYING GOOK MEDIA

SPONGEBOB IS THE PERFECT SUPERHERO

HEAR ME OUT
HEAR ME OUT

>BURGER CHEF UNDERSEA
BOOOOM
>ALPHA CHAD SUPERHERO WITH KID FRIENDLY POWERS

HE SHOWS OFF HIS POWERS NOT BY TRAINING OR SOME BULLSHIT
OR FUCKING COMING FROM AN ALIEN PLANET

HE LITERATELY USED FUCKING PIRATE MAGIC, MOTHERFUCKING PIRATE MAGIC TO BECOME THE ALPHA THAT HE BECAME IN SPONGEBOB MOVIE 2,

NON OF THE JEWISH PLOTLINES OR GOKU FANFICTION THAT KEEPS THE TINY JAPANESE DICKS HARD

JUST FUCKING PIRATE MAGIC

WITH THAT FUCKING PIRATE MAGIC HE PROBABLY COULD RULE THE FUCKING WORLD AND SHIT, HE MAKE SURE GOKU AND SUPERMAN ARE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS 24 HOURS BY SQUIDWARD AND PATRICK

SUCK MY DICK POL I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH SUPREME TASTE IN SUPERHEROES

SPONGEBOB IS THE TRUE ARYAN SUPERHERO WE NEED

NOT KIKEMAN OR NIPPON GOKU

FUCK NIGGERS KIKES AND GOOKS

I like Hungary

It's even better on context, All Might is the most badass and inspirational role model in fiction.
Dai/Gai/Lee are up there too but they're not exactly super heroes.

this is hot, they fucked after that, right?

Him and Red Skull, its funny how in time vilans become good guys.

He clearly looks like a steriotypical Ashkenazi, and has an Ashkeanzi name (Kalel), and the superkike was seen as the the"Chosen one" who wanted to save Humanity Goys from themselves, and lead mankind to an era of (((peace))) where he would essentially become mankinds overlords and protector. I guess they werent hiding it back then.

Fucking hate Funi's original Z dub. They changed Goku from a cocky manchild who prioritised having a good fight over the safety of others.

See the original Dragonball where Goku twants to beat Piccolo on fair terms when he has an advantage even when losing means the planet is doomed. Come Funi's Z dub he's this perfect hero who wants muh justice instead of a proper fight.

Compare the orignal and funi's Z dub after he defeats Vegeta. In the original Goku lets him live because he wants to fight him again, whereas in Z he lets him live because muh rehabilitation.

Thank fucking god Funi fixed it in Kai, anyone who likes the original Z dub is a mong.

>He's relatable a durr a hurr
I fucking hate that argument.

In the future he lives in the sun, charging for when the next big bad enemy shows up.

He doesnt train like Goku, but he does lead a very lonely life where all he is good for is saving a world where a ton of its inhabitants want him dead.

>beyond 100 percent

Thanks for the autism.

Goku also doesn't really give a shit about anyone other than himself

He's literally never even kissed his wife and wouldn't really care if half of humanity got wiped out

It's mainly a shitty dub thing that turned him into a superman wannabe