His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4gjo3Eg.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use.

palms are sweaty knees weak arms are heavy

Shitpost on his hands already, Aussies thready.

>Rhino water Buffalo elephant gnu
>docile
Pick only one
Lrn2 GunsGerms&Steel
Also noticed the white man still hasn't domesticated the "docile" beasts of the African Continent... I wonder why..

>Lrn2 GunsGerms&Steel
LOL

moms spaghetti

Why would we?

>GunsGerms&Steel
lol

Read Guns Germ and Steel white people got lucky

>GunsGerms&Steel
LOL

>>Rhino water Buffalo elephant gnu
>gnu
I'd like to interject for a moment

"White man" shipped the wildest beasts back to civilisation to have them skip around in tents for the enjoyment of children.

>I wonder why..
Because it's easier to bring your own tamed beasts than to start over.

Ostrich. Zebra.

Those should be enough to cover your eggs, meat and plow-pulling needs.

Because we had steam engines by the time we colonized it properly;

It's really goddamn hard to train a rhino or elephants. They also consume tons. They also require extensive security to keep them in captivity.

Unfortunately we pushed our luck and tried to domesticate the most wild animal on that contiennt. We should have stuck to just domesticating the rhinos and elephants.

>Also noticed the white man still hasn't domesticated the "docile" beasts of the African Continent... I wonder why..
They're viewed as exotic curiosities, and it's easier to import the beasts of burden we've got thousands of years of practice with rather than starting from scratch on the local fauna.

>that pic

WE

Aussie its best.

>read that leftist historian book! that will show you the truth

>Rhinos
>Docile

Steve I know you probably have a different perception on docile animals since you swim with crocs and sleep with snakes everyday but the rest of the world except Russia and Florida don't agree with this reasoning

So does anyone have a legitimate reason to dismiss that book?

More docile than the hippos we put in zoos.

Agree

Whites didn't domesticate african animals because there would have been no point, we already had a lot of domesticated animals, none of which the African animals would be useful for replacing. Domestication is possible with pretty much any animal, looking how the Soviets domesticated the fox during their time in a few decades. The primal form of most domesticated animals were and still are pretty wild, just like the animals in Africa. Whites weren't especially lucky, just about any other race could have gained the access to the same domesticated animals and cultivated crops through trade, except maybe some really isolated people, like in New Guinea.

i.imgur.com/4gjo3Eg.gifv

>i.imgur.com/4gjo3Eg.gifv
Sorry about imgur link;

Could you imagine what a black person would do if you decided to stare them down and lower your head like that?

The rhino atleast seems to want to avoid conflict.

>tfw no oil in my lamp

fucking kek

but seriously, no excuses for not at least domesticating zebras. Fucking lazy niggers.

m8 that is kawaii as fuck

bet you couldn't do that to a hippo though. They've got the african temperament.

Shouldn't lack of easy to pick resources provide a stimulus to process what little you have around you? Yet that idea never visited a negro head.

Yeah, hippos would fuckin wreck that shit.

top kek

This. If you don't have difficulty feeding yourself or seasons to prepare for shouldn't your leisure time be spent building the microchip the steam engine hell a fucking wheel?

>Also noticed the white man still hasn't domesticated the "docile" beasts of the African Continent... I wonder why..

The tried but slavery was abolished so it never panned out.

Is this the biggest Cred Forums bait of all time?

Poo In Loos managed to train elephants as labour animals.

>African elephant
>Indian elephant

If you don't know the difference you really shouldn't post here anymore

Nothing from Africa can be domesticated? You're a little late with that joke.

No, my point is exactly the opposite. Harsh climate? Make clothes, like arabs did, build houses with your climate in mind. Violent animals that can kill you easily? Make weapons. Lack of food? Try doing some agriculture, hunt, domesticate, experiment, etc and etc. Everyone had different fucking conditions, hell, look where arabs live. Desert! They have even less stuff then niggers yet they have golden cars and shit now!

Implying that indians didnt kill off all hyper agressive males leading to domesticated elephants. Expecting r selective breeders to understand husbandry as oppossed to just rape

I re-read your post and, realized my mistake. I'm all hopped up on pre-workout and doing arms. the arabs lack innovation mainly do to lack of natural resources and, well islam. just like moderen african americans and, hip hop ghetto culture.

Water Buffalo
Rhino
Elephant
Gnu

Fucking aussie have a (you)

>arabs
>lack of natural resources
so much for "the US invaded for oil and minerals!!!!!!" then

where is the rest of this? His word was no longer taken as what?

ok, so without trade they lack an abundance of life sustaining resources. the only way to survive was around oasis's. we're talking about traits brought upon by environmental factors. shiny rocks and crude oil do not apply.

Youre talking about America arent you?

>Also noticed the white man still hasn't domesticated the "docile" beasts of the African Continent.
For a while we had you niggers domesticated, but as usual liberals ruin everything.

Farming was first invented there. Cradle of civilisation and all that.

Like sand niggers are any better.

true that, I'm a fucking retard. sorry, just shit posting in between sets. so my brain is in this about 30%. I'm giving knee jerk responses.

>GunsGerms&Steel'
>le jared zirconium
/his/ here, please die

Jared "Oy vey goyim" Diamond BTFO

>white people got lucky
Luck isn't real. Luck is a liberal superstition; another boogeyman, much like global warming, "systemic racism", "the patriarchy", etc.

"Luck" is what losers say to undermine winner's accomplishments. That's all the word "luck" has ever been.

+1