I STAYED UP ALL YEAR FOR T HIS????

I STAYED UP ALL YEAR FOR T HIS????

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/wikileaks-julian-assange-russia.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that feel. I'm sick as fuck, I don't even know why I'm staying up, it better be a big fucking happening.

It's fucking nothing. Just a traitor begging for mercy. He should think about that before he sold his ass to Russians.

this. if there is a brain in obama's head, he will impose sanctions on ecuador until they deport him

America doesn't actually care about Assange as much as tells everybody they do. If he faced his charges in Sweden, he would be a free man by now.

Do you actually think this would be wise?
He needs to suffer before the eyes of the world for what he did, or else sooner or later, it will occur to someone else.

And so it will go until we're overrun by traitors.

Aussie shitpost of the century

This week

but now Alex Jones can go to the bakery and get some really fresh donuts

who the f is this faggot sidekick

kek

Assange never fucking said he'd be leaking shit on stream

Stop fucking watching infowars/alex jones trash

34 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I closed out of it a while ago lol, what happen?

Nice try, shill.

He was paid by Russians.

THAT SHITPOSTING AUSSIE SWINE

what a fucking let-down.

Wtf I want to go to war with Russia now

Such stupidity. The charges exist purely to get him to Sweden where he can be extradited to the US.

Please, it's a well established fact that Snowden and Assange work for Putin now.

Holy shit youre retarded
You cant be extradited to a third country without extradition proceedings from both countries

Did we just witness the straw that broke the filter's back?

THIRTY FOUR JELLY DOUGHNUTS PYLE!

Who told you that? Assange?

He raped a couple bitches in Sweden and made up a conspiracy theory about it. If the US wanted to extradite him, they would charge him with a crime. Why would they need him to be in Sweden? They had him in UK.

>Who told you that? Assange?
>He raped a couple bitches in Sweden and made up a conspiracy theory about it. If the US wanted to extradite him, they would charge him with a crime. Why would they need him to be in Sweden? They had him in UK.
This. Their stupidity knows no bounds.

No its not you faggot. Shillary keeps harping on that Wikileaks is a russian proxy, with no proof whatsoever.

He was in the Ecuadorian embassy, in the UK thats pretty much sacrosanct.

You mean like you believe that Jews control the world with only anecdotal evidence?

>You will never be so woke you stay up for a year

>I dont know what extraordinary rendition is hurrdurr

banter

the fuck you protecting that bitch, he made me stay up this late for NOTHING, he should have rleased ONE email, thats it, just ONE Then he goes he was (((misquoted))) and he (((cant hear))), well played faggot

Hillary give me a drone, Ill do it for you!

Kek. I came in expecting nothing and this fat fuck's reaction made it worthwhile.

If they really wanted him, they would have broken into Ecuadoran embassy and then deny it until death.

But all they wanted him for was sex offense.

He did not flee to the Ecuadorian embassy until Sweden charged him with a crime.

His claim is that Sweden charged him so they could give him to the US.

The UK would have happily given him to the US.

Well the US had no problem grounding the Ecuadoran President's plane when he was over our airspace because they thought he was sneaking him out of England a few years ago

It's about noon and I stayed up all morning for this

Just woke up. What happened?

THE HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS. Hillary has just been dragged out of her home in her nightgown by the FBI. Thank you based Assange.

it's happening

I dropped a 10mg adderall at 10pm so I could stay up for this shit. Now tomorrow is gonna be shit.

Fuck you Assange, I hope you get drone striked.

Alex Jones killed himself live

Declaring war on Russia get to the subway now!

Happy 10 year birthday wikileaks press conference. Alex Jones latched onto media speculation that this conference was related to upcoming US election leaks which it wasnt. He then hyped this up like crazy to get shitloads of people to tune into his stream so he could sell them shit.

Lol. No. You stupid cunt. There are a small amount of people able to have enormous amount of influence due to their wealth, some are jewish, some are not. That's just fact. There is not a shred of evidence that any of the leaks targeting hillary are the work of the russian govenment. Guccifier was romanian ffs.

He's the trump supporter from the aids scrillex video

>people here are still falling for the Alex Jonestown meme

He is a plant. He spouts truths and untruths together to make redpilled people look insane by feeding them false information.

He never named the Jew which is a big red flag.

IGNORE SHILL THREADS

ALL OF Cred Forums ON ACTUAL FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

>traitor to america
>australian

Pick one you inbred slav goat fucker

Hello, where are the proofs?
See, it's easy to dismiss anything, but there are connections to be made between events that are often correlated.

nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/wikileaks-julian-assange-russia.html?_r=0

Fuck that guy looks like a bogan

1/2 of me is holding onto this.

Anyone else?

He's a traitor to the political West.

Yeah the political west have been doing a fucking a-grade of making the world worse in the last 50 years.

Fuck you and the political west. You dont belong here