Is there a lower form of human life than a westerner teaching English in Japan?

Is there a lower form of human life than a westerner teaching English in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZp4Jh_wRiA
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiuoY7O_8DPAhVKbz4KHToOD_8Qxa8BCCMwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=4JIokl6DC4s81RhbXcIeRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Western teaching English in LatAm.

Yes.

You.

i taught english in Vietnam for several years, it was rad. Saved a bunch of money, traveled SE Asia, fucked beautiful women, had fun experiences. Plus, teaching is a cool gig- I'd recommend it to anybody who's bored with life in their home country.

Have fun drinking yourself to sleep every night after your trade job you bogan faggot

go and join the trs forums and the dingoes group and begin posting and networking with dingoes
alright thankyou

Abbos

Eh, my life is pretty fucking awesome.

Sorry your life sucks and you are a faggot.

A Marine serving in Okinawa.

Hillary Clinton

a salaryman

A black marine serving in Okinawa.

This.

Damn I hate all this money from electrical work.

This.

>form of human life

A NEET who wishes he was teaching English in Japan.

Very well. Then i would say an Air force serving in Okinawa because if N Korea chimps out the marine will have a purpose.

American missionaries to Mexico

A westerner who converts to Islam

Yes, but it's a very long list

I guarantee that 95% of Japan posters are US expats.

A man teaching english in korea.

Muslims

Asian girls who come to australia on holiday visas to wank fat old mens cocks in filthy seedy massage parlours, you know like your mum OP

i teach english in china and i make $40US an hour (net). my living costs are around $700US a month and i get 16 weeks holiday a year.
i make more than all of my friend at home, have no debt and save more and have more in the bank than people i know back in my home country who make $100kUS a year.

plus all said.

it's a bit naive to say that everyone in a group is the same and everyone is a loser. what i will agree on is that there are plenty of older 50+ men who are trainwrecks and come here to teach because they are losers. coincidence or not, they all happen to be australian.

different strokes for different folks

Yes, westerners teaching English in China or MUHREEN serving his time in Okinawa.

A black marine.

Jews and people who support them

Got denied a job there, huh?

Currently a Westerner teaching in Korea. Loving it.

can confirm

I'd argue that the chairforce has much stricter standards than the USMC and that the muhreens in Okinawa would be largely irrelevant in case NK started shit but that would be boring.

Who are you going to elect after Abe anyway?

Which parts of China has the least stinky of chinkys aka street shitters and loudmouths?

A westerner teaching English in China

How do you say hello in Korean?

Westerners in China.
At least Japan is nice and westernized, Chinks are savage people living in a savage shithole.

This right here. White Muslim converts are the absolute fucking scum of society that deserves to have the skin peeled from their face and thrown into a mass grave.

Care to explain why you think lesser of anyone teaching language in any country?

But what if you know Japanese and want easy money?

Doubles

um racist and sexist much?

Teaching Japs is better than teaching chinese

gr8 b8 fuckwit

Oh shit

someone is mad that he didn't get picked for the JET program!

Have fun working in customer service, cuck.

I teach Kindergartners and love it! It is so easy and the pay is pretty good in my company. :) I am not rich by any means, but I never want for anything either!

I sing songs in the day and hang out at the Izakayas at night with my buds. Oh and did I mention that i get to go home at 5:00 every day? Have fun working in your office until 10:00pm! LOL

I make decent money at it. I got health insurance and a pension. Honestly there are worse jobs to have.

>a black Marine
Fucking liar. It's Dark Green, faggot.

Yeah, a Korean who releases "learn Korean" videos on YouTube.

Basically the same as a prostitute. Just swallow your pride and exploit what nature gave you.

>working in a japanese company as translator
>times are 10am till 5pm pretty chill
>spend my days translating emails back and forth
>browsing Cred Forums when there is nothing to do
>company pays for my apartement in the middle of tokyo
>about $1500 of disposable income each month
>get a lot of holidays
>company pays for my plane tickets back to Germany around christmas

Returning to Germany as vacation shows me how absolutely ruined this country is at the moment. Glad I can get back to Japan in two weeks. Also, having a non-teaching job really gets you into japanese social circles.

And yes, people really look down on american english teacher.

>all of these pathetic weebs and koreaboos teaching in Japan and Korea ITT furiously trying to defend how much of a waste of oxygen they are (as seen by the natives, their countrymen and their families)

This my man is the lowest of the low

youtube.com/watch?v=tZp4Jh_wRiA

>Returning to Germany as vacation shows me how absolutely ruined this country is at the moment

yeah, in Europe, when you look at old pictures you think how nice it looked and how shit it all looks now and how much shitter it's going to get. In Japan, quality of life has continued to increase, and you feel optimistic for the future.

its ok if you are young and willing to make some money on the side
Its pretty cool, asians have so many people willing to learn but basically no teachers
That's where we come in

how long did it take you to learn a useful level of japanese ?
Do you consider yourself intelligent or rather slobby ?

Sounds like a comfy job.

Those two kids are victims of the same criminals. It's a fucking shame they're using children's corpses to sell anything other than the complete extermination of ISIS.

As someone in China your story sounds like bullshit. A person making 100k will be far ahead of you and living a much better life.

You're probably earning between 15k and 20k rmb a month before tax and that only if you're living in a tier 1 city.

you got btfo by a weab. didn't you user?

Butthurt Japs who proxy other countries and try to shame these superior white men who cuck useless jap betas daily are lower.

Get COLONIZED nip.

Islam is the cause and the criminals in both cases are muslims

Westerner teaching english in the usa.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiuoY7O_8DPAhVKbz4KHToOD_8Qxa8BCCMwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=4JIokl6DC4s81RhbXcIeRQ

About 3 years at university. I consider myself smart enough to stay in a country that has less than 1% muslims. Job is pretty comfy, can confirm.

I guess I'm the only Westerner teaching in Thailand that's not a libcuck since I'm the only one in this thread.

How are the salaries in thailand in usd? Let's be honest, you went there for the poon.

I learned it up to JLPT 2 in about 4 years (I studied it in college).

Working towards JLPT 1 now. It isn't that hard really, reading/writing takes longer than speaking (thought there is a lot of slang that is NOT tested in the JLPT that you need to know realistically). A lot of people work as English teachers first to get a foot in the door to Japan and then branch out to other careers from there. I worked as a wedding coordinator for about 1 year before I went back to teacher.

It is easier said than done though. You can get stuck in a gaijin social group pretty easily as a teacher. That is not necessarily a bad thing if you like the people. But if your goal is to be fluent in Japanese and become a translator, then it is a bad idea.

Either way, it's a lot of fun. If you go the teacher route though, at least TRY to be a fucking decent teacher. You make the rest of us look like shit when you're sloppy as a teacher. It is also unfair to the kids cuz it isn't their fault they got you as their 英語の先生

Women. Jews. Niggers. CTR. Legitimate Clinton supporters. The Clintons.

Are there any jobs at all for an English speaker in Korea that DON'T involve teaching?

Do you translate between German and Japanese? How old are you? When did you start? Know any companies needing Finnish translators? How hard would it be to live in Japan with an incurable disease that requires bimonthly medicine infusions?

This

English teaching in Japan is a dead industry. If you want to make real money and live like a king, you'll want to come to a tier 1 Chinese city.

i am currently studying Business I.T., so learning Japanese on the side is pretty much not an option.
I don't really want to be a teacher, but i thought that knowledge of that language would pay off later in life.
However, if i need to dedicate three years without anything else to it, i won't do it.
But thanks for the advice.

>literally my battalion commander

SECOND POST BEST POST

*insert memes about the chinese here*

>A lot of people work as English teachers first to get a foot in the door to Japan and then branch out to other careers from there. I worked as a wedding coordinator for about 1 year before I went back to teacher.

That seemed like a deadend to me. During my exchange year sone other German students attempted that but could never get a foothold in anything but teaching jobs despite their JLPT credentials. I got my translation job by hanging out with my friends and pursuing my neet dream. The guy that helped me get the job was the captain of the Kyūdō club I had joined and took a liking to me.

>Is there a lower form of human life than a westerner teaching English in Japan?

yes. replace Japan with Korea and anime with K-pop

but whatever the asian country it's hilarious how much everyone despises these faggots. white people, asian people. our mutual loathing of yellow fever omegas trully brings us all together

>despite their JLPT credentials
JLPT is shit

the real way to get careers in japan is to just fucking live there for a couple of years and make friends with the locals

A question to the english teachers in asian countries
Obviously you don't speak thr native language
How do you communicate with the kids or other teachers
Do you point like a retard at a picture and say cat?

Yeah a whiney little faggot making an entire thread about it. Hey that's you OP.

I think they're just US weebs behind proxies.

>A question to the english teachers in asian countries
>Obviously you don't speak thr native language

you have to know a certain level of japanese to even get a job in japan

Replace neet with weeb.

If you're not teaching English in Russia then you're pretty much allowing yourself to get cucked by Asians

That's really not too much different from getting jobs anywhere else really

Pretty fucking shit (34 THB = 1 USD) But hey I'm no Burger. Aryan SA bro who came here for an extended holiday basically...and yes..poon.

An australian

Not for english teaching

How do you live in Japan for a couple of years without a career?

Westerner working as a PT in Asia.

You bet I fucked all my female clients.

Would someone fluent in both English and Japanese be more likely to be considered/succeed?

teaching english...

Less likely for public programs more likely for private.

How are the chicks there? Are they all brown and short? I prefer chink girls myself for the lighter skin color but they have small tits.

obviously

getting any decent job in the private sector requires fluency in japanese

U wan massage?

Yes, an Australian doing anything anywhere

fuck you Julian

>he cares about what others think of him

lmao I bet you're 14 and throw out all your clothes after 3 months because they're not trendy anymore.

You probably have this haircut too.

yup, an Australian shitposter on Cred Forums or in the Ecuadorian embassy

yes, a dickless ozzie moron with white hair or who posts faggy threads

>mfw All East Asian flag are American or Anglo shitposters except for me ;_;

but shibas aren't niggers

They go right across the spectrum, from poo-in-loo to ghostface white. But having at least some standards makes it difficult to find any really attractive ones because half of them don't shave their legs (or mustaches). Fucking gross..

日本人じゃボケ!

That is pretty cool, user. Honestly, I am a little jealous. But good on you.

I love teaching myself but wouldn't mind having your job. I worked in the wedding industry with a Japanese corporation and decided to quit because of the ridiculous overtime and expectations. Teaching is much easier and gives me more free time. If your job gives you a lot of free time though after work, that is so awesome. I hated Zangyou. I see "overtime" as a failure on the management's and HR's part. But in Japan, it is just part of the culture.

Oh well. How's Kyudo? I thought about joining a club for it myself. I love western archery and I bow hunt often when I am home in the states during the fall. I figure Kyudo might be a really fun experience.

>10 am to 5 pm

what the fuck

what the fuck

black kigyou sucks, brb hanging myself

hi Rin

Bubs confurms

this x1000

JET doesn't like people who speak Japanese.

Private companies like Interac, Westgate, Berlitz and Borderlink prefer that you speak Japanese. The government programs like JET take care of everything so your language ability is a non-issue. But private corps cut costs all the time and so if you are capable of handling yourself in Japan they will prefer you because they can spend less resources on your ass once you're here.

Be born in the right country.

>tfw never will be able to live the good life of an english teacher in Japan.

my trips say tomorrow

Yeah, they're one of the lowest tiers of gaijin in Japan, just above Nigerians and illegal Chinese immigrants.

Eternal anglo strikes again. First they came for my reality, now they come for my dreams too.

t. Unsuccessful aussie graduate.

t.eikawa sensei

CTR shill attempting to discredit Assange on Cred Forums of all places.
Useful """alt-right""" idiots falling for it.

Living in an amazing country, eating delicous food and fucking incredible women, being a local celebrity, teaching young jap qts to worship the BWC, having people buy you drinks and treat you like a king...

yeah, being an english teacher sucks..

Guess this proves Alex Jones is a CIA plant though.

くやしいのうw

>Living in an amazing country, eating delicous food and fucking incredible women, being a local celebrity, teaching young jap qts to worship the BWC, having people buy you drinks and treat you like a king...

Kek. Stop it, you're going to get some NEETs to buy plane tickets to Japan and then kill themselves when reality hits them in the face.

Wrong.

Italian expats here

I teach English in Liberia for about 900 USD a year. I cannot imagine any human dumb enough to accept a job this miserable.

It took me literally 30 minutes of reloading captchas before I could even post this, that's how god awful the internet is here

>spend 4 minutes loading a captcha just for it to be the 'pick pictures that disappear and are replaced by others' one
>when you pick any one the captcha fails because it can't load another one because the internet here is worse than dialup
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>black kigyou sucks

Who the fuck would have guessed?

what is legacy captcha?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Lebanon-

Who /jet/here?

Holy shit, super rare flag. Why did you accept to teach in Liberia, especially for such a small sum of money? I earn double that in one month here in China.

Isn't the country very dangerous?

Why don't you just spend 2.2% of your annual income and get a Cred Forums pass?

kek

do you really expect him to answer knowing his capchta rapes his bandwidth?

DON'T TOUCH YA FRIEND

fuck you

If he bought a Cred Forums pass he would go hungry for a week.

>Why don't you just spend 2.2% of your annual income and get a Cred Forums pass?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Liberia-

>boasts about going to asia to fuck asian girls looking for exotic dick
>cries about how blacks are fucking white girls looking for exotic dick and white people being bred out of existence
Just too ironic to not point out

>inb4 >>/r/asianmasculinity
I couldn't give a damn, I have a qt asian gf that's more loyal than any of your white whores, and I rest easy knowing that the asian jews in china would protect my bloodline for a much longer period than the white race could.

Why the hostility? Did interac or NOVA cuck you with their contract or something?

KEK

>chinese guy
>in malaysia

You can't criticize us whites for going into your lands, fucking your girls and making bank, when you chinks are doing the same in Southeast asia.

nah, I left Interac a long time ago. my new company is better.

I am just jealous.

faggot

How do you have access to Cred Forums in your country

preach

>asian women are so pure, they're traditional and not corrupted by kike media!
>plus they love white dick

How does Cred Forums do all this mental gymnastics just to justify their yellow fever? Asian women are just as whorish as women anywhere else. You can change the race of the woman but in the end it's stilk a woman.

I work for the public security bureau, cyberspace division. I have special clearance to access the firewalled internet.

Don't get me wrong do whatever the fuck you want, it's just hypocritical and humorous that you Cred Forumsacks claim liberals to be too tolerant and multicultural when everyone in this thread is benefitting from that.
Besides, our muslim government is fucking our country and we remaining chinks are holding this shithole up. You have to admit we are much better than the shitskins, even if you won't say it.
>Making bank in china
Not any longer when trump becomes president. You'll have to return to join the liberals in your homeland asking for welfare as you have no talent or skills applicable in the western world.

その通り

>Mean black and green killin machine
Careful they don't mistake you for godzilla.

My phone wanted to autocorrect that to gorilla jsyk. Racist pos korean junk.

Because Cred Forums is filled with nothing but a bunch of autistic retards.

And yet here we all are every day...

>Yeah unlike you autists in this board I have options, and theyre a lot less corrupted as whites are. Malaysians are also a lot less degenerate than the singaporeans and their lack of parental attention. As I've said I do not care about degeneracy as much as whites do.

that was actually a really cool video. Thanks!

Actually, not to say you're wrong but there are tons of people I know that work for companies like Interac, Westgate, Berlitz, and Borderlink that have no issue with non Japanese speakers and prefer those who don't know any Japanese.
From what I've seen, especially with Berlitz and Interac, they prefer it because they like to keep their employees dumb and controlled, the ones who end up getting hired on that know Japanese are often times scorned by these companies because they know that these guys will just ditch the company after six months or less for a better job.

You get these threads once in a while. Seems like somebody is really jealous of somebody having a decent job. Lmao @ OP for being a massive fruit who spends his time ranting on Cred Forums about somebody else's job instead of improving his own life.

>teaching Eikaiwa takes minimal effort
>still get paid decent
>get to live in Japan without becoming a faceless Japanese drone
>get to crush that 1000x folded grorious nippon pussy

Yeah what a shit gig

A westerner teaching SAT tactics in Japan, Korea, or China

You could be on to something, I left interac for a better job :)

Just from what I gathered while with the company. You may be right though in the long run. Sheep are easier to herd.

It's not as good as it sounds, at least in my case. I got put in a really shitty and expensive apartment in a really rural prefecture. The money is fantastic, but I spend so much of it traveling every weekend just to gtfo of my little town full of old people. I'm probably going to move into ALTIA/AEON/EPIK next year and move into an actual big city.

That and when you got new group of hires straight out of college with no real work experience that can also be an incentive for them.
I'm working at Interac now, having been here for about seven months. I'm already looking for a different job, simply for better pay and because there is a possibly that the BOE that I'm currently in could drop us.
I've been hitting up places like GaijinPot for jobs but I'm curious about the approaches other people took to get out of their first job.

Go back to your country.

Asia for Asian
Europe for European
Africa for African

why can't stay in your country?

God-tier teaching English in Polska
T. Leaf

It was more dumb luck than anything on my part other than japanese people bein really flattered when you have an interest in their culture. It felt really weird to wear the kyudogi the first time, but everyone said they like it if foreigners do these things. Cultural appropriation my ass.

There are no zangyou except when my boss takes me to Korea for business reasons. The secret is to join a foreign company that is staffed by japanese. I get all the benefits like insurance while having none of the shit like overtime. My boss even said that he really dislikes the concept himself.

>teaching English in Polska
>czech beer

The gas station was out of warka strong, M8

Also, kyudo is great. Very relaxing! And good on you if you enjoy teaching. I filled in for a friend when they were sick for a week. Japanese kids are adorable at times.

NEET weaboo scum won't be successful no matter where they move, but if you're well adjusted and don't look really ugly you will be successful and have a good time in Japan.

>warka
>not Lech
you are getting deeper and deeper. Anyway how is it for you in poland?

Is interac as bad as they say? There's a qt Filipino girl working for interac in my prefecture who literally lives in a tiny village 1 hour from the station and has like 5 different schools she has to drive around to and makes like 8万 less than i do . I can't even imagine how you folks do it desu

HAHAHA RETARD

>application was rejected because they couldn't understand your "English"

Dingo wallaby boomerang, mate!

wait for next year. There will be tons of jobs opening up thst start in March with the new school year. Gaijinpot will have a lot of stuff. You are already in Japan which gives you an advantage. You could also try meeting people in person if you can from other companies. They can connect you to their managers.

My uncle moved to japan to, and get this, teach Japanese....

Lol.
Neckbeard pussy spotty.
Neckbeard
Neckbeard faggot
Neckbeard faggot
Faaaaaggot

Just kill yourselves.

Interac is OKAY.

It's good for getting your foot in the door. But don't stick around after your first (or if you must, second) contract.

Basically, they're a middle man between you and your real value. You want to be a direct hire with the BoE or find a better job.

Being in a country that doesn't natively speak English but is forced to learn cuz my language is shit

What should I do as a JET that's stuck here at my job until August? Is March the only hiring period?

Good one Singanon

I'd say Interac is not a terrible company but there is something to be sad for any company that has changed hands five times in less than ten years.
You really have to fuck up bad to not get a contract renewal, but the biggest issue is pay. The breaks during summer and at the end of the school year are often a make or break for a lot of people; mainly those who have never lived on their own and don't know how to handle money.
I don't mind what I do, but it is somewhat telling when a large number of people within the company seem to be jumping ship.
Thanks for that, I had assumed that looking earlier was better than looking when March came around.
I got a friend who has been here for quite a while and is looking out for me, so who knows? However, I still prefer relying on myself and not hopeful thinking.
Exactly, that seems to be the sentiment with a lot of people who get hired on for Interac or any of these companies.

Don't worry you got at least one /pol friend here

kek
>THE LEAF

by the way, are you the user working for Interac? It would be pretty great to have a Cred Forumsack friend in Japan. Whats your email?

A Chinese teaching German in Africa

Might be hard to find but the real money in eglish teaching is in ojuken preschools. They pay insanely well.

under dutch flag. i believe you

Lech is for gays and tastes like dick. I like it. I'm in Silesia so it's fairly rich and people seem pretty nice

[email protected]

I don't give out real emails over Cred Forums.

>in Silesia
>I am in Poland
oh ok. anyway nice to hear that you are doing well

you get both, really
I found a traditional girl in China. I also got approached by the sluts. Didn't bother with them, though.
Generally speaking, the whores are lucky they like white dick, because the men actually have standards so it's all they can get. Sometimes not even.

The key to getting another job in Japan is to be looking for a job at the same time another gaijin is quitting their job.
If you are in the right place at the right time it doesn't matter what your qualifications are as long as you can do the job.

I guess I need to expand my circle of friends and acquaintances then. I appreciate the advice on that.

I applied to teach French in a private high school. The guy interviewing me seemed to think I was overqualified, and he's probably right, but really this is just a way of traveling a bit without just wasting my time after 4 years of studies.

Teaching always interested me anyway. I'll see how it turns out: the fact that I speak relatively fluent Japanese, that both my masters are in relation to Japan or East Asia, and that I have the diploma saying I can teach French as a foreign language helped.

Opole to polska nigga

throwaway?

Yup, I honestly wouldn't use my real email on Cred Forums of all places

>Is there a lower form of human life than a Japanese?
fixed

>*ask an user who has is own school anything*
No I don't sponsor visas.

Better hurry man, I can't keep refreshing it forever, gotta get some sleep. I got six classes and a fucking club tomorrow. I need my sleep.

Was it hard to set up?
Also, you hiring? Need a better job.

it still can apply even if you're looking at job postings on gaijinpot, but of course networking is much better.

Yeah, your great grandfather in the second world war.

Obviously. Rag-heads and Hillary Clinton are the lowest form of life.

I run a preschool. Wasn't hard but it's mostly in someone else's name as for as the paperwork.

What area are you in And do you have a visa.

So you mean that your wife runs a preschool?

Modeling if you're white, tall enough and a lanklet. Doesn't matter what your face looks like.

If you can become convincingly fluent in Korean, it's easy enough to become a low-level player on reality TV.

Gigoloing if you're a talker and don't mind fucking old ladies.

Bartending if you have zero self-respect.

There are some people here who have legitimate jobs working for Western European and U.S. companies (particularly in the defense industry), but you'll need connections to land one of those.

Whatever you do, don't work for a Korean company if you in any way value the limited time you have on earth

No it's family owned. My wife's job is to speak English to my kids at home.

Good to know.
I live in the Tokyo Area, more specifically Tachikawa, Its about an hour away from Tokyo.
And yes, I have an instructor visa.

A little too far from here. Would be more of a pain in the ass for both of us sorry.

Anyo hassayo

that's one ugly US flag

and what about IT? isnt it the most international place to look for a job anywhere?

CTR shills are fucking up Cred Forums yet again

BE BOUNDLESS

TIME TO GET UP OFF THIS FUTON

>make more than a lot of jobs back home
>low cost of living
>delicious food
>beautiful women
>teaching people the most useful language in the world

Well that blows. I'd of thought being in the Tokyo area would help but oh well.
Mind telling me the name if I ever want to look you up?

You cannot work in Asia. Don't let them Cuck you and use your talent to contribute to white genocide

Go home

Two nukes is too little

Join the next Tokyo Cred Forums meetup you faggots. It's an established thing now.

Irish being niggers as they always are

Go home. Destroy Japan

That bubble burst years ago. There are probably 100x as many qualified workers as available positions. Generally regarded as disposable

How do we destroy Korea?

Tell me I have to know

Why is that low in your opinion. I have always thought it would be a nice gig in a beautiful location. It's one of my coping fantasies after months of data turn into shit and STEM. Suddenly isn't so much fun.

Oh sorry, I thought it was literally a fake email. I've got classes tomorrow too. Sent you an email

I hate those insectoid asians. We must kill them all

Don't know the line group name

I live in the DR. Went to a bilingual school there. Kinda sad seeing the pasty German-American men get sucked dry by used up whores while the girls took back the blackest Dominicans they could find to Wisconsin with then. Saw one on FB the other day, 4 half breed kids. At least they took our trash with them though.

It's the worst. Everyone I knew that does this comes back depressed and angry as fuck

The locals humuliated them and treat them as some exotic animal

Why did you do this?

even in IT? in poland we are stealing so much western jobs that you can find job in IT practically anywhere with only english and sometimes even with only russian

I'm Dominican. Those Americans were teachers at my school

Get out of America

America is only for whites

>says fucking pinoy

Because they are exotic animals. Immigrants who can't assimilate are not welcome here.

Hahahaha what the fuck. Is it the collectivism that bothers you?

If it makes you feel any better, the U.S. miltary regards the peninsula as little more than a strategic outpost. If shit goes down with our cousins to the west, expect some collateral damage here.

I don't live here, although I am a citizen. Just here for uni.

Your story is bullshit. The Chinese government does not permit foreigners teaching English in their country to transfer their earnings back to their home country. Essentially you're forced to spend your income entirely within the boarders of China.

bongos bonging on the bongo bong as per bong tradition

Nice proxy, John.

Korea's the opposite. IT advanced much more quickly here than in the West, so for about a decade it was a meme discipline. Too many people bought into it and saturated the market.

It's possible to get a job, but expect shit hours and shit pay.

Also, this isn't a cheap place to live if you want a decent quality of life.

Bumping my post.

Nice projecting David.

ok. thanks for the info

>""""westerner"""

Nigger please.

Thai teaching Thai in The Netherlands here. I can say it's great and the girls love my BAC.

Korea is cheap as fuck compared to Japan. This place is ridiculously expensive.

Thx delete this

Mormon missionaries in Syria

>this autistic brit again

I was English teacher in Japan for awhile, it was pretty neat: Free sex, housing and a good salery for teaching English

So I don't get your problem m8

True. It's also a hell of a lot cleaner, in my experience (visiting friends there every now and then).

But I can't escape the feeling that the Japanese are somehow essentially barbaric, despite (what I consider) their superior manners.

Probably just my Korean conditioning talking

So how does that work? Teaching english as a german?

success breeds jealosy

Wanting to spread the one true language isn't a bad thing. I can easily name lower forms of life than an English language teacher.

You have no idea how bad the english in Japan is. As long as you are white people assume you are fluent and can teach them.

Positive racisim is very much a thing in Japan.

Its easy & bad at the same time.
My English isn't that good, but for them I sound like a god.

You are never on only one school, most of the jobs are only temporary. So you teach like 3 schools at the same time. You get money for housing, or they rent for you an apartment.

Back then, I got paid for 3 apartments, because I was at 3 schools at the same time. Means good money.

Regarding certificates: You show them your German certificates, and they have a orgasm & hire you.

yes westeners who go live in tailand

fuck you negroid

"German certificates"
Hum. Well, I do have that apprentice-teaching thingy. Oh, and a meister / bachelor in a completely unrelated industry. And a rather shitty, and old "mittlere reife" certificate.
Does that sound good enough? ^^

(No, really - I could use a half-vacation like that)

how much does modelling pay for pretty face pale tall lanklet?

visited Korea a few times and you're right that in some ways Japan is primitive compared to Korea; it's an odd sort of situation - if you asked me to describe it, I couldn't, but I understand what you mean.

>niggers
>sandmonkey tale believers
>cucks
>feminists
>islam sympathizers
>current year man
>people who refuse to speak english

Just a short list, but plenty of things worse.

Not bad, but of course it depends on what you're able to land. If you get a gig with Samsung for a major promotion, for example, even print alone could pay several thousand $US, but I wouldn't expect anything like that coming fresh off the boat.

In any case, it's not hard to get regular work once you're with an agency. You'll get by and have all sorts of swag and freebies (possibly even housing) tossed your way.

And, of course, the real benefit is that you'll constantly be drowning in pussy from all over the world (not just the local talent).

The perks to rolling with a clique of models really cannot be underestimated.

If you've actually got the goods, I strongly it advise you to go for it. There are many worse ways to pass a few years of one's life.

>says the netherlands

top kek